Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza and Coronavirus

Go down 
+7
Rosie1756
T C F
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Kinkeloukaitis
Luci
lognifiiskurk
Yunduro
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 8:39 am

Hello, maybe that topic is a little bit outdated, but anyways I would be really interested IF Adam Lanza would have lived, when Coronavirus got active, how would his everyday life be disturbed, or how would it change? I just thought about it, because someone asked the same with Eric Harris, but I think it would be way more interested with Adam Lanza. I know it would be really unlikely he would have lived to that time, but just theoretically, because he already had in general phobias about touching things and more. He never really went outside a lot, but was active in the house when Nancy weren't there, because he too said that he optimized her computer, while she wasn't there. Would he just stay in his room ALL day?

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 6:10 pm

I'd say nothing much would differ in his routine. Lanza was very much a homebody.
Back to top Go down
Yunduro

Yunduro

Contribution Points : 39342
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 4:14 pm

I feel like it'd be one of those things that he would write a lot about as it developed, but in terms of his general lifestyle I doubt that would change all too much. There may have been a little more pressure, however.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:13 pm

As others have pointed out, nothing would really change. He might have been more cautious about germs and such but since he rarely left his house, I doubt shit would change.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Is this if Sandy Hook never happened? If so, then he probably would stay in his room more, with tons of hand sanitizer.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43930
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 2:48 am

He would remain cloistered at home as usual.

Koltin, QuestionMark, Carnifex879 and CUECUMBER like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 2:17 pm

It would be a relief and comedy for him. He would watch the world burn around him in the comfort of his own bedroom (Which he basically did every day.)
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24140
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2022 10:51 pm

He'd thrive in that environment as a fellow society hater

QuestionMark and CUECUMBER like this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

Contribution Points : 19093
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 12:13 pm

It would not affect him apart from obsessively cleaning his hands more often, he was effectively in quarantine for the last year of his life anyway.

Rosie1756 and CUECUMBER like this post

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15721
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 3:07 pm

Guest wrote:
It would be a relief and comedy for him. He would watch the world burn around him in the comfort of his own bedroom (Which he basically did every day.)

Yes, he would probably enjoy lockdowns because he would know that everyone else would be stuck at home like he was all the time anyway.
Back to top Go down
StopStealingMyBrand

StopStealingMyBrand

Contribution Points : 14586
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 9:29 am

In his document "Two Personal Messages" he says this:
"I would also wear a full balaclava if it wouldn’t get me profiled as a criminal. They need to
make a fashion come-back . . ."
Due to his hatred of sunlight touching his skin I believe he would have enjoyed wearing a mask. Other than that he was already reserved and lockdown wouldn't affect his daily life too much.

QuestionMark, anna444 and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 9:55 pm

Adam would've been CREAMING himself. Finally, an excuse to not go outside!

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14716
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 6:55 pm

Personally , I highly doubt anything would change since he already obsessed over hand washing and being clean , but I also believe he wouldve became more paranoid about what came inside and out of the house. Concerning his DDR addiction though , He already had a mat at home so I think he would just use that instead of going out and risk getting contaminated.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15721
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 12:41 am

The arcade where he played DDR would probably have been closed during lockdown.

CUECUMBER likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 5:49 am

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StopStealingMyBrand

StopStealingMyBrand

Contribution Points : 14586
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 12:28 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
The arcade where he played DDR would probably have been closed during lockdown.

He owned his own DDR pad [3], I doubt he would have been heartbroken over less public interaction. It seems he already was not as active as people make him out to be. It seems to me the reason for the breaks he took was social exhaustion, but that is simply speculation. [1] Reportedly he had a short "friendship" with an unnamed DDR player. But since it lasted for a little over a year and they didn't seem all that close. [2], I again doubt he would be horribly devastated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [2]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [3]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [3]

Source:
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 12:41 pm

He would coom to Shotacon hentai obviously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:40 am

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 8788
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 4:55 pm

TilikumTyke223 wrote:
I miss the ominous times.

Before you know it, another virus will be released in China.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Coronavirus   Adam Lanza and Coronavirus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza and Coronavirus
Page 1 of 1