Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

Go down 
+57
worm
novaprospekt
Rebbie556
23september
Gonz
Draw_It_White
starrwilliams
the_infidel
Sokushinbutsu
anarchy
cicero
Lizpuff
thenight_watchman
BlackandWhite
Holloka
21stcenturyreality
NoMaD
bubbles
ThoughtBox
Rebdomine
slippy123
eli27
Violenta
REBxVoDKa
WendlaBergman
LPorter101
gutenfxckintag
perpetual state
Undyne
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
JayJay
maninthebox
Moseley
deathmedic
rik75
em81
lasttrain
deelightful
Juicy Jazzy
JDM87
fatlittleparasite
MarmaladeSkies
rebgirl
carrie12
tfsa47090
Wideawake
StinkyOldGrapes
areyoulistening
queenfarooq
Laeda
Scypek
tragedy79
philosopher_king
Jenn
BurnIt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:37 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I do feel a meme coming on with what they wanted and what they got

E and D wanted other angry and sad kids to start making their voices heard through violence

What they got were flower crowns and slash fics....

I'm 100% sure if Eric exists in some form or another somewhere in this vast universe,  he cringes every single time someone makes a new pic of him in those damn crowns! Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:39 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

E and D wanted other angry and sad kids to start making their voices heard through violence

I'm 100% sure if Eric exists in some form or another somewhere in this vast universe,  he cringes every single time someone makes a new pic of him in those damn crowns! Roll

LOL

For every natural selection T-shirt there’s 20 flower crowns Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:46 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

LOL

For every natural selection T-shirt there’s 20 flower crowns Sad

Even more atrocious is the ones with the cute animal ears/noses! Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 1:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Nah, he'll be getting off to it. As long as the fangirl is attractive anyway. Lynn Ann I can see him cringing at though.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 2:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
I use Tumblr to find recordings, photos, writings, etc. that I haven't seen and to laugh at how much others romanticize the killers. I laugh more when they try writing love letters to locked-up killers as if they assume they will be in a relationship with the killer.

Tumblr can be a good source for info, BUT you have to dig through all the shit to find it. Which means you will see edits made of killers/school shooters set to love songs and literally millions of pictures of killers/school shooters wearing flower crowns, surrounded by hearts and rainbows, etc. You will bear witness to fan girls fighting with other fan girls over who loves a killer/school shooter more. Some of which have been dead longer then these people have been alive. Rolling Eyes

That is just the tip of the iceberg. Then you will stumble upon the sexual themed imagines or short stories written about these killers/school shooters, and at that moment you really start to question the fate of the world. Cuckoo

But if you have a strong stomach and an even stronger gag reflex, then yeah Tumblr can be used to get decent info! Haha

I spent a few hours on that section of tumblr and I neither had any abdominal issues nor suddenly gag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 2:55 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
I use Tumblr to find recordings, photos, writings, etc. that I haven't seen and to laugh at how much others romanticize the killers. I laugh more when they try writing love letters to locked-up killers as if they assume they will be in a relationship with the killer.

Tumblr can be a good source for info, BUT you have to dig through all the shit to find it. Which means you will see edits made of killers/school shooters set to love songs and literally millions of pictures of killers/school shooters wearing flower crowns, surrounded by hearts and rainbows, etc. You will bear witness to fan girls fighting with other fan girls over who loves a killer/school shooter more. Some of which have been dead longer then these people have been alive. Rolling Eyes

That is just the tip of the iceberg. Then you will stumble upon the sexual themed imagines or short stories written about these killers/school shooters, and at that moment you really start to question the fate of the world. Cuckoo

But if you have a strong stomach and an even stronger gag reflex, then yeah Tumblr can be used to get decent info! Haha

I spent a few hours on that section of tumblr and I neither had any abdominal issues nor suddenly gag.

That's nice. Although I was actually just being funny by being overly dramatic.  Sometimes people don't get my weird sense of humor. LOL
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 4:17 pm

“In january 1999, Jennifer and her friend were involved in a minor car accident with Dylan Klebold while in the school parking lot.
Dylan told her she shouldn’t worry about it because the car had been hit before. Eric got out of the passanger side of Dylan’s car and got angry. Then Dylan ordered him to get back in the car, which he did. Dylan was a gentleman.

I'm still cracking up about this especially the angry Eric part it's like the father telling his angry kid to get in the car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:28 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
I only go on specific crime info blogs

I legit saw art of Dylan with a flower crown and I started to feel contaminated and had to put gloves on

LOL

not kidding i legit have weird obsessions and compulsions like i always take food from the back in case it was poisoned despite knowing it was probably not and i also count my steps and can only stop walking on multiples of 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:43 pm

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

I legit saw art of Dylan with a flower crown and I started to feel contaminated and had to put gloves on

LOL

not kidding i legit have weird obsessions and compulsions like i always take food from the back in case it was poisoned despite knowing it was probably not and i also count my steps and can only stop walking on multiples of 10.

If I'm shopping I will never take the first item on the shelf, I will always take the one behind it for some reason. Most everyone has weird little things they do like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

If I'm shopping I will never take the first item on the shelf, I will always take the one behind it for some reason. Most everyone has weird little things they do like that.

yeah, but i legit have a freakout when it happens, i have some form of ocd, but they (doctors and psychologists etc.) are not sure if its classic ocd or ocd personality disorder. my room is a mess but i always wory about how clean my skin is, fkn annoying lol. my brain is always like "you'll get cancer if you dont use sanitizer" or "someone put potassium cyanide in that milk carton" or "if you don't take these many steps your dad will get the flu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:55 pm

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

yeah, but i legit have a freakout when it happens, i have some form of ocd, but they (doctors and psychologists etc.) are not sure if its classic ocd or ocd personality disorder. my room is a mess but i always wory about how clean my skin is, fkn annoying lol. my brain is always like "you'll get cancer if you dont use sanitizer" or "someone put potassium cyanide in that milk carton" or "if you don't take these many steps your dad will get the flu"

Hun, I wasn't trying to trivialize what you had said. I am sorry you have issues with things like that. I can imagine how frustrating it would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 6:57 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

Hun, I wasn't trying to trivialize what you had said. I am sorry you have issues with things like that. I can imagine how frustrating it would be.

oh i misinterprated that, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:02 pm

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

oh i misinterprated that, sorry.

No worries. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 10:35 pm

There were school shootings before Columbine and after, yet Eric and Dylan seem to be the ones people want to copycat? I do sometimes wonder why, but they got what they wanted.

I saw a post that said Dylan was actually the only one who got what he wanted that day. Even Eric was disappointed but on that day Dylan unleashed his anger and died. He was the most satisfied. Kind of makes me hate Dylan a lot.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
If I'm shopping I will never take the first item on the shelf, I will always take the one behind it for some reason.

My mom does that too. It's because the products that are closer to expiration are always moved to the front.

Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's actually true I worked in a supermarket filling the shelves they do that always.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] indeed it was Dylan who mentioned going on a killing spree with a halcyon girl he mentioned that in 97. But then came Eric into this I believe Dylan wasn't really happy with that since he wrote gawd when he mentioned Eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:46 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
If I'm shopping I will never take the first item on the shelf, I will always take the one behind it for some reason.

My mom does that too. It's because the products that are closer to expiration are always moved to the front.

That is actually where I learned to do it as well. Mom would always pass up the first and go for the second or third in the line. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:48 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's actually true I worked in a supermarket filling the shelves they do that always.

I didn't know that. My mom just always said that the first one would be the one that was most handled, most dropped, etc. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:50 pm

I discovered a very dark place in the Columbine tag universe... on accident! Why would google send me there, google you are MEAN.

It's all pretty much Dylan/Byron incest fics... I hate you google. I was trying to look up Erik Veiks witness statement in the 11k....

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I discovered a very dark place in the Columbine tag universe... on accident! Why would google send me there, google you are MEAN.

It's all pretty much Dylan/Byron incest fics... I hate you google. I was trying to look up Erik Veiks witness statement in the 11k....

HOLY HELL! Evil or Very Mad Seriously some people are just twisted and beyond sick. Good luck getting that shit out of your head. affraid No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 6:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

HOLY HELL!  Evil or Very Mad  Seriously some people are just twisted and beyond sick. Good luck getting that shit out of your head. affraid No

I may just have to look at picture of kittens for the rest of the night....

Or should I just get drunk? LOL

The people on that page have some Erik V and Eric H fics and that is probably why it popped up too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

HOLY HELL!  Evil or Very Mad  Seriously some people are just twisted and beyond sick. Good luck getting that shit out of your head. affraid No

I may just have to look at picture of kittens for the rest of the night....

Or should I just get drunk? LOL

The people on that page have some Erik V and Eric H fics and that is probably why it popped up too...

When in doubt, drink it out! Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

I've heard of people making incest fics for fictional characters plenty of times, but wow. This is something else.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 10:07 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I've heard of people making incest fics for fictional characters plenty of times, but wow. This is something else.

Yes, That was a big thing in the heroes And supernatural fandom. However real people I just can’t wrap My head around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 8:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

LOL

Something tells me you enjoy trying to seem "different".
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Has anyone seen the disturbing page dedicated to Corey Depooter?

novaprospekt

Contribution Points : 60130
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 5:23 pm

BurnIt wrote:
"Reblog if you've had sex with Eric Harris" has been reblogged over 4 000 000 times.

I could just put this under You Know What I Hate?!?!? but I thought someone here might have thoughts on the Columbine tag too.

(To clarify, I don't hate the whole tag. I only found this board because it was in the tag. But Gawwwd...)

Isn't it actually meant to say "would they rather" instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:45 pm

Not really columbine but while looking for info i always find anti gunners tagging the shootings

I remember one listing shooting and saying didnt deserve this and they listed kent state which was soldiers firing at students They just looked up notable shootings lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cringe
Back to top Go down
worm

worm

Contribution Points : 56218

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:18 pm

i enjoy using tumblr for informational true crime content but some of the shit in the tags is..... Mad
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 2:11 am

r4911 wrote:

Cringe

God damn this makes me want to punch a wall. Biggest problem here is that NONE of the shooters mentioned by this total fuckwit were Nazis, none of them killed people based on white supremacist beliefs. The next problem is that all of them were surrendering when the police took them into custody.

I fucking loathe SJWs.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 8:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
r4911 wrote:

Cringe

God damn this makes me want to punch a wall. Biggest problem here is that NONE of the shooters mentioned by this total fuckwit were Nazis, none of them killed people based on white supremacist beliefs. The next problem is that all of them were surrendering when the police took them into custody.

I fucking loathe SJWs.

protip: cops are tryhards to everyone, just don't run from em lmao
Back to top Go down
Indigowendigo

Indigowendigo

Contribution Points : 55124
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:31 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Oh man. I just made the mistake of looking it up. I wish I could get that chick some help. She needs it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:16 am

Indigowendigo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Oh man. I just made the mistake of looking it up. I wish I could get that chick some help. She needs it.

Yes, so I am not the only one who sees it. She writes about what Eric and Dylan did to HER and what they took away. Granted I get emotional especially when I went to the memorial but I have never thought that this was my tragedy. I was 17 when it happened I am pretty sure this chick was not born.

Contribution Points : 76138

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 4:45 am

What is that Corey Depooter page? I have seen people talk about it but can't seem to find it. If you don't want to put the url here can you PM it to me please?
Back to top Go down
novaprospekt

novaprospekt

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 11:40 am

Broken Angel wrote:
What is that Corey Depooter page? I have seen people talk about it but can't seem to find it. If you don't want to put the url here can you PM it to me please?

I'm curious too.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 1:17 pm

I can send you both a PM! We cannot post links to blogs.

novaprospekt

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Got it, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 2:25 pm

novaprospekt wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Got it, thanks!

You're Welcome!

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 11:55 am

So has the Tumblr Purge taken out ALL legit Columbine Blogs? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

There are a few up but I think most have been purged.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 2:28 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Plenty are still around, but a lot of the more informational blogs I followed have seemingly either been taken down, or have been abandoned. It's pretty much a sea of memes now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next