Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FAQ about the movie April Showers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94285
Forum Reputation : 0

FAQ about the movie April Showers Empty
PostSubject: FAQ about the movie April Showers   FAQ about the movie April Showers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 pm

This is a very interesting article I found about the movie April Showers by Andrew Robinson.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Was a statement from Andrew Robinson ever given in the 11k?

Contribution Points : 102412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: FAQ about the movie April Showers   FAQ about the movie April Showers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Andrew Robinson - pg(5636-7)
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95104
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: FAQ about the movie April Showers   FAQ about the movie April Showers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:27 pm

“Is April in the film really Rachel Scott or
Cassie Burnall?”

I will be addressing this issue in a future story.
Stay tuned…"

I wonder about what future story is he talking about and if in the end is doing something. I find April Showers as a very good movie about school shootings, I like how is based on a survivor story and the principal characters are victims and not the perpetrators like in other ones. In my personal opinion, I am not very curious to know if April is Rachel or Cassie because she can be all the girls that died in Columbinr but I am now interested in that future project that he mentioned.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

PostSubject: Re: FAQ about the movie April Showers   FAQ about the movie April Showers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:34 pm

I think it's Rachel because the April in the movie was in theater class and the fact that the shooter Ben (Dylan) worked the lights for the shows. I think Ben more represented Dylan because he seemed to have more friends and it was more of a shock to them that he did this. No one was really surprised when they found out Eric was behind it. I always thought Andrew Robinson wrote Sean's character based on Brooks Brown. What do you all thinK?

PostSubject: Re: FAQ about the movie April Showers   FAQ about the movie April Showers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:35 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Andrew Robinson - pg(5636-7)

Ahh thank you!!

Contribution Points : 95104
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: FAQ about the movie April Showers   FAQ about the movie April Showers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:21 pm

jettfyre80 wrote:
I think it's Rachel because the April in the movie was in theater class and the fact that the shooter Ben (Dylan) worked the lights for the shows. I think Ben more represented Dylan because he seemed to have more friends and it was more of a shock to them that he did this. No one was really surprised when they found out Eric was behind it. I always thought Andrew Robinson wrote Sean's character based on Brooks Brown. What do you all thinK?

Is very possible and makes sense, the journal of April that appeared in the end, could reflect Rachel's.journals too and about the shooter, I think that it makes sense too but can be more coincidential. It would be an interesting question to Andrew btw.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98569
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: FAQ about the movie April Showers   FAQ about the movie April Showers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:32 pm

I thought it was clear as day that April represented Rachel Scott in that movie. I was heavily 'Rachel focused' during the height of my Columbine obsession so I probably know a few things about her that aren't that mainstream here. In the movie I noticed several small things that were attributed to Rachel while she was at Columbine.

For example, the line "I can take everything you throw at me" which was said by April in the movie was what Rachel told Andrew Robinson at Columbine.

I thought the movie was good, and quite emotionally sad. I thought it was a great touch when they listed the names of school shooting victims just before the credits at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ about the movie April Showers   FAQ about the movie April Showers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ about the movie April Showers
Page 1 of 1