Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting

Go down 
+31
Jenn
dhalia
SaucyJimmy
TheSpiral
Lunkhead McGrath
waht315
PredBull
Ainjel
spinvault
<<-reBKa->>
Unknown
Screamingophelia
pessimist
MysteryMan
Sane One
QuestionMark
W.A.R.
DooMRebel
shades
1Mare1
silentprocess
sscc
Naze Warbled
STK
Myll
Draw_It_White
Smiggles94
REBdoomer1999
Juicy Jazzy
sororityalpha
InsaneIntruder
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:11 am

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62084
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:41 am

Looks like a .308 and .223. Red dot on one, wonder if it's eotech I've always wanted one but expensive. Perhaps he was planning on taking on the cops initially, I have no clue why you would buy a red dot for anything other than close range. Keymod handguards for the "I look cool vibe".

I can't tell what the scope is Sad. I'm more interested in the make/model of the bottom pics receiver.

Contribution Points : 84848

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:50 am

Wow. He even had little bipods. He was no doubt prepared to cause some serious destruction. It would be nice to know why. So far I havent found anything but like I said earlier, gambling is just unhealthy especially when you lose. It just rubs me the wrong way a guy with no criminal past for 64 years ended up doing what he did. It just seems like a free for all in America today. You can’t trust anybody really. You got guys kneeling for the american National anthem in sports knowing damn well kids look up to them. Everybody is so fucking ignorant and angry today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 10:02 am

Sane One wrote:
Wow. He even had little tripods. He was no doubt prepared to cause some serious destruction. It would be nice to know why. So far I havent found anything but like I said earlier, gambling is just unhealthy especially when you lose. It just rubs me the wrong way a guy with no criminal past for 64 years ended up doing what he did. It just seems like a free for all in America today. You can’t trust anybody really. You got guys kneeling for the american National anthem in sports knowing damn well kids look up to them. Everybody is so fucking ignorant and angry today.

I agree with you. This is why I get extreme anxiety attacks anytime my kids are out of my sight. We do live on the out skirts of a very small town, but people are just soul sick anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61569
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 10:08 am

Any information about the ammunition he used?
Back to top Go down
Sane One

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 10:29 am

Silent is correct .223 and .308. He essentially transformed his guns into full blown machine guns which means one pull of the trigger unleashes multiple bullets at a time.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:25 pm

@Sane One wrote:
Silent is correct .223 and .308. He essentially transformed his guns into full blown machine guns which means one pull of the trigger unleashes multiple bullets at a time.

Wowwwwwwwwwwww

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:37 pm

He used a bump fire stock which just emulates a fully auto.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Are they still searching for dead people?

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Just read that Paddock's girlfriend Marilou Danley is no longer considered a person of interest, as she was out of the country and in the Philippines at the time of the shootings. He had apparently used her I.D. to check into the hotel, which the police then used to track her down.

Which makes me now wonder who the hell this other woman was who was telling people they were going to die 45 minutes before the shooting? Has anyone came across anything else on that woman? Or anything about her connection to Paddock? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65858

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:44 pm

So apparently here is a video that was filmed approximately a year ago  from the exact room where the shooting took place.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Just read that Paddock's girlfriend Marilou Danley is no longer considered a person of interest, as she was out of the country and in the Philippines at the time of the shootings. He had apparently used her I.D. to check into the hotel, which the police then used to track her down.

Which makes me now wonder who the hell this other woman was who was telling people they were going to die 45 minutes before the shooting? Has anyone came across anything else on that woman? Or anything about her connection to Paddock? scratch
FBI needs to find that woman ASAP because she was probably a partner in crime with Paddock and planned this attack with him.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:50 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

FBI needs to find that woman ASAP because she was probably a partner in crime with Paddock and planned this attack with him.

I feel this case is going to turn into a huge cluster f*ck.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:57 pm

DooMRebel wrote:

Its definitely fishy that she was conveniently out of the country when he did this.

Wouldn't surprise me if she knew what he was planning. He was obviously stockpiling guns.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:00 pm

I wish they release footage of Paddock's camera

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:08 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:14 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:14 pm

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:17 pm

This massacre is one of a kind to be honest. Gets a little more interesting

Are there no coverage on the victims and the injured yet. We should be thinking of them as well

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:34 pm

[redacted]

Last edited by mordupen on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredBull

Contribution Points : 66277

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:35 pm

the death toll is now 59.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:39 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waht315

Contribution Points : 61963

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Is that Paddock's body in the first picture?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:45 pm

PredBull wrote:

With 500 some injured, this could well change several times over the coming days/weeks. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:48 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredBull

Contribution Points : 66277

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PredBull wrote:

With 500 some injured, this could well change several times over the coming days/weeks. Sad
we'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:57 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Where the hell are you finding these pictures from!? Shocked

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waht315

Contribution Points : 61963

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Damn.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:04 pm

shades wrote:

Im guessing these stocks and anything else that assist in upping the fire rate are about to come under extreme fire and possibly banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:08 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
shades wrote:

Im guessing these stocks and anything else that assist in upping the fire rate are about to come under extreme fire and possibly banned.

I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:10 pm

I can also see these type of stocks selling out, as people will scramble to get them BEFORE they are banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:20 pm

mordupen wrote:

I threw tons of tags together on a Google Search after a News Site mentioned the Photos and ended up on a forum thread which you can see here :

Nice detective work.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:06 pm

omg [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. that photo.

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Apparently, the police first breached the hotel room door 72 minutes after the first 911 call.

According to the sheriff, he only continued firing for about 9 minutes though. Did he run out of ammo? I doubt that, so what happened?

Some interesting info.

"A computer and several pieces of media were also recovered in Paddock’s hotel suite."

Does this imply "media" created by Paddock or something less interesting?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I threw tons of tags together on a Google Search after a News Site mentioned the Photos and ended up on a forum thread which you can see here :

Thanks for the link. Looks like people are claiming he didn't off himself by looking at the picture.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:18 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:32 pm

holy sheeeeit

I wonder how quickly the media will or will not move on from this. After all it's the biggest civilian gun massacre in American history (okay, modern history, God knows that bad stuff happened in the 19th century.) Worldwide only Anders Breivik (sp?) is worse. And yet it didn't take them that long to move on from Pulse. And this guy isn't even ISIS (thank God, Trump would probably nuke Mecca or something stupid if it had been.)

Horrible, horrible tragedy. Fuck you Stephen Paddock you dumb asshole.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:29 pm

mordupen wrote:
New Photos from inside the Hotel Room :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Interesting...
I see an AR15 there and another gun that looks similar to the AR. Maybe he had 2 and converted 1 to shoot a bigger caliber? Matthew Murray did that....
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Have we decided then that it's likely his motive is he'd blown all his retirement savings on gambling in the nearby casinos and decided to take his revenge on the town rather than live the rest of his days on a state pension?

Considering how premeditated this was, that theory is not likely at all.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
<<-reBKa->> wrote:
Just received word that Stephen might have recorded himself committing the shooting. A mounted camera was found in his hotel room.

I guess we'll add it to the list of mass murderer footage that'll never see the light of day - right alongside the Basement Tapes and the Sandy Hook security cam footage.

No doubt there, unless it gets leaked within the next few days.

Maybe it will, considering how important crime scene photos (like Stephan's dead body) have been leaked like a broken water main, but I reserve doubt until it actually happens.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

My money is on this women never existing and the story being a hoax.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 7:14 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
Have we decided then that it's likely his motive is he'd blown all his retirement savings on gambling in the nearby casinos and decided to take his revenge on the town rather than live the rest of his days on a state pension?

Considering how premeditated this was, that theory is not likely at all.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
<<-reBKa->> wrote:
Just received word that Stephen might have recorded himself committing the shooting. A mounted camera was found in his hotel room.

I guess we'll add it to the list of mass murderer footage that'll never see the light of day - right alongside the Basement Tapes and the Sandy Hook security cam footage.

No doubt there, unless it gets leaked within the next few days.

Maybe it will, considering how important crime scene photos (like Stephan's dead body) have been leaked like a broken water main, but I reserve doubt until it actually happens.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

My money is on this women never existing and the story being a hoax.

I am skeptical of this woman as well, yet there have been witness reports confirming it. So who knows if it really happened or not. I'm waiting for the police to release something about it.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:23 am

If they're really going for "no notoriety" after acts of mass violence then someone should tell the media that they can't make exceptions, because Paddock is all over the news. Lots of recent mass killers have basically been ignored but he's getting coverage day after day because he killed more people than anyone else and this seems like a dangerous precedent to set. If the media was purposely trying to set up a situation where shooters seeking notoriety went all out for the highest number of kills, they couldn't have done a better job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:28 am

sscc wrote:
If they're really going for "no notoriety" after acts of mass violence then someone should tell the media that they can't make exceptions, because Paddock is all over the news. Lots of recent mass killers have basically been ignored but he's getting coverage day after day because he killed more people than anyone else and this seems like a dangerous precedent to set. If the media was purposely trying to set up a situation where shooters seeking notoriety went all out for the highest number of kills, they couldn't have done a better job.

I agree. They are pretty much just helping the next nut job plan better in hopes of a higher kill count. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:36 am

Although I will say that the conspiracy theorists are all over this one already. Most saying this is just another false flag in order to make a grab for these type of guns, and the stock mod's that were supposedly used.

I do find the fact that the crime scene photos being leaked this fast is a little weird. Still just to many questions, and no real answers.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:54 am

Just saw this. Thought it was interesting.

Maybe an exaggeration and not much detail but it's the first story I've heard (other than the fact that he murdered a bunch of people) which suggests that he may have had an angry streak and was not the "nice and normal" guy that his brother is saying that he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:47 am

sscc wrote:
Just saw this. Thought it was interesting.

Maybe an exaggeration and not much detail but it's the first story I've heard (other than the fact that he murdered a bunch of people) which suggests that he may have had an angry streak and was not the "nice and normal" guy that his brother is saying that he was.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. If true this is the first thing that points to him being something other then a normal nice guy. Also if true, what an ass hole! If that was how that woman was treated, her self esteem had to be at zero.

This is why I'm SO glad my grandmother and mom taught me how to be independent, to make my own way and not have to be taken care of. While I love my husband with every fiber of my being, I know I could live without him and me and our kids would be just fine in the event something happened. He sometimes get aggravated at me for being this way, yet has confessed to liking it at the same time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sane One

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:12 am

The big problem with this case is the fact he made it to 64 without any blemish on his background. It seems like money wasn’t a problem because he sent that woman 100 thousand dollars a week before doing what he did. I do think every human being has two sides, a good side and a bad side but it’s how we control the bad side and our emotions in general that dictate our actual actions.
Back to top Go down
Sane One

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:25 am

It’s really hypocritical in a way. You have the love and care to send apparently a women you love money to make sure she’s taken care of and then you have the audicaty to murder innocent people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:29 am

Sane One wrote:
The big problem with this case is the fact he made it to 64 without any blemish on his background. It seems like money wasn’t a problem because he sent that woman 100 thousand dollars a week before doing what he did. I do think every human being has two sides,  a good side and a bad side but it’s how we control the bad side and our emotions in general that dictate our actual actions.

I can agree that most everyone does have two sides or faces. One is what we show the outside world, the other is what we see when we look in the mirror. Sometimes those faces are totally unrecognizable to the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next