Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting

Go down 
+31
Jenn
dhalia
SaucyJimmy
TheSpiral
Lunkhead McGrath
waht315
PredBull
Ainjel
spinvault
<<-reBKa->>
Unknown
Screamingophelia
pessimist
MysteryMan
Sane One
QuestionMark
W.A.R.
DooMRebel
shades
1Mare1
silentprocess
sscc
Naze Warbled
STK
Myll
Draw_It_White
Smiggles94
REBdoomer1999
Juicy Jazzy
sororityalpha
InsaneIntruder
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 11:14 pm

mordupen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm a mom. It's my job to be paranoid and to worry about my children.

Of course but not every School is subjected to a Mass Shooting. I already mentioned the likelihood but at the end of the day what is worrying or being paranoid going to do? You can't stop said Mass Killing regardless. It's pointless to worry about it.

I know it is pointless, and I have often told myself that while in the middle of a full blown panic/anxiety attack. But its just how I am wired. If I care, then I worry.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Has anyone found out if he actually wrote a message on that paper or not?

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:15 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
Has anyone found out if he actually wrote a message on that paper or not?

No one knows as of yet, the police have not released what was on the note.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:38 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 3:59 pm

THERE'S A MASS SHOOTING ALMOST EVERY DAY IN THE U.S.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:01 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Damn, what a sad time we live in. Sad
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:01 pm

I know, it's sad but true.
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62084

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Gang shootings in my book aren't mass shootings, in their book it is. Their interpretation of mass shooting is extremely liberal.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 5:27 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Mass shooting, in which at least four people are shot? Yes. But mass murder, in which at least four people are killed? No.

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 7:22 pm

The intention of a shooter is to kill every person he shoots.

Whether people live or die depends on many factors.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Surprised we actually have already seen his suicide photos. I wonder who leaked those...
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105365
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Since I work night shift, I got the so-called privilege of watching it unfold in real time during my breaks. First break it was 2 dead and 26 injured. By the time I went on lunch it was 20 dead, 100 injured. And of course it got worse from there.

Suffice to say this has majorly triggered me. I already can't watch the footage with the gunshots going off anymore. I can't stop shaking, I can't sleep well, and one coworker outed himself as a conspiracy theorist and it took some effort not to punch him (this particular one is one of the few who doesn't know I'm a Columbine kid). It just sucks.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 3:55 pm

I yelled at the computer, that sucks beyond belief. If you need to vent and yell to us, we're here for what it's worth. I'm glad you're okay.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 3:56 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You probably know by now but his His main weapons were:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FN 15:
90-100 round magazines
flash hider
holographic sight
foregrip
bump stock

Daniel Defense DDM4:
optics scope
bipod
30- 40 round magazines

there were numerous other guns in the room such as AR and AK style rifles fitted with bump stocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
Since I work night shift, I got the so-called privilege of watching it unfold in real time during my breaks.  First break it was 2 dead and 26 injured.  By the time I went on lunch it was 20 dead, 100 injured.  And of course it got worse from there.

Suffice to say this has majorly triggered me.  I already can't watch the footage with the gunshots going off anymore.  I can't stop shaking, I can't sleep well, and one coworker outed himself as a conspiracy theorist and it took some effort not to punch him (this particular one is one of the few who doesn't know I'm a Columbine kid).  It just sucks.

Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:51 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:19 pm

what i noticed from numerous clips of the gunfire there is a distinctive overlapping of what it sounds like to be two separate instances of automatic fire, i know alot of it has been debunked as partial echo and the bullets hitting structures but the overlapping is distinct and is definitely not echo due to the different patterns of gunfire overlapping. also in some clips the automatic fire seems to slow down and rev back up which would not happen with a bump fire stock, there is a possibility that he was using another rifle with a trigger actuator/crank which allows for the automatic fire to be controlled in the sense of slowing down and speeding up but i doubt it as there is no evidence of the device and it would be impractical for the shooter as he would have to have one hand turning the crank to fire and another oddly plased hand to hold up the rifle unless he was using one of his bipod mounted rifles but as i said no evidence of the device, only bump stocks.

im not trying to invoke a conspiracy or say that there was two shooters but there is the possibility of something more to the shooting and stephen paddock that we might not know, could he of had an accomplice at the other window?, stephen seemed to do most of the shooting from the main suite window which is evident from the massive amounts of casings, the majority of weapons and magazines and the fact his body was found there. i have analysed footage of the hotel during the shooting and can confirm that you can see slight muzzleflash coming from both of the shooters windows at seperate times and im not sure how a second shooter would escape giving in mind that they would have to bypass the swat team which was deployed up there very fast as the shooting was ongoing. we will just have to wait and see what more is learned and speculate off of future info.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 10:42 pm

I had a dream i moved to Las Vegas last night lol.

It had nothing to do with the shooting but i think ive watched too much news.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:31 pm

An explanation of the numbers on the note they found.

Just another biographical story but more thorough than some earlier attempts to delve into his life.

One more that paints him in a slightly different light than anything else I've read. Even those who said he was generally a nice guy didn't seem to think that he was much of a "goofball."

Last edited by sscc on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Greg Zanis (the man who made the Columbine crosses) took 58 crosses to Las Vegas.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:56 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:19 am

mordupen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Greg Zanis (the man who made the Columbine crosses) took 58 crosses to Las Vegas.

What did he do after the Holocaust?
Is this a serious question or are you trying to be funny? Cuz this is the internet, so I really can't tell. So I'm going to assume it's a serious question. Considering the Holocaust was about 75 years ago and this man is about 65 years old, what do you think?

And most people who have researched the Columbine crosses in depth already know the first time he made crosses (for a mass shooting) was for Columbine.

So if you're asking if he made crosses for the Holocaust victims, that'd be a no.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 10:47 am

Jenn wrote:

I wonder how long they will leave them there?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Yumeko-Chan wrote:
Since I work night shift, I got the so-called privilege of watching it unfold in real time during my breaks. First break it was 2 dead and 26 injured. By the time I went on lunch it was 20 dead, 100 injured. And of course it got worse from there.

Suffice to say this has majorly triggered me. I already can't watch the footage with the gunshots going off anymore. I can't stop shaking, I can't sleep well, and one coworker outed himself as a conspiracy theorist and it took some effort not to punch him (this particular one is one of the few who doesn't know I'm a Columbine kid). It just sucks.

Always good to hear from you Amanda. Hope you're doing swell.

Contribution Points : 105365
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 2:52 pm

shades wrote:
Yumeko-Chan wrote:

Always good to hear from you Amanda. Hope you're doing swell.

Got unofficially diagnosed with fibromyalgia in August. That's been fun! (not) Other than that I was doing ok up till this latest shooting.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:29 am

Yumeko-chan wrote:
Since I work night shift, I got the so-called privilege of watching it unfold in real time during my breaks.  First break it was 2 dead and 26 injured.  By the time I went on lunch it was 20 dead, 100 injured.  And of course it got worse from there.

Suffice to say this has majorly triggered me.  I already can't watch the footage with the gunshots going off anymore.  I can't stop shaking, I can't sleep well, and one coworker outed himself as a conspiracy theorist and it took some effort not to punch him (this particular one is one of the few who doesn't know I'm a Columbine kid).  It just sucks.

Woah, you were there during the shooting? I can't image how terrifying that must have been.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:51 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:38 am

There is a meme about white male terrorism going around and Dylan is in the forefront and not Eric. They are using him, it's interesting.

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

I just realized that the shooting occurred on the 2 year anniversary of Chris Harper-Mercer's attack on UCC, and the 20th anniversary of Luke Woodham's shooting. Probably wasn't intentional, but interesting nonetheless.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 pm

I think this shooting is going to need its own sub-forum pretty soon.

STK wrote:
I just realized that the shooting occurred on the 2 year anniversary of Chris Harper-Mercer's attack on UCC, and the 20th anniversary of Luke Woodham's shooting. Probably wasn't intentional, but interesting nonetheless.

It almost definitely wasn't intentional. Mass murder happens so often that the fact that two or more of them share the same date isn't surprising in the least.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 2:48 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

STK wrote:

It almost definitely wasn't intentional. Mass murder happens so often that the fact that two or more of them share the same date isn't surprising in the least.

That's a very disheartening fact. Mass murderers running out of dates to use if they don't want to do it on the anniversary of another mass murder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 5:15 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

yes this definately needs its own sub forum, its the worst mass shooting in the US and it is becoming more and more interesting as the motive is a mystery and we are finding new info by the day
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 12:00 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
That's a very disheartening fact. Mass murderers running out of dates to use if they don't want to do it on the anniversary of another mass murder.

Well it only matters if the mass murderer was famous. Almost no-one knows who Luke Woodham is (hell, a few people I know didn't even know what Columbine was).

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 7:49 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well it only matters if the mass murderer was famous. Almost no-one knows who Luke Woodham is (hell, a few people I know didn't even know what Columbine was).

Very true. Also what country you live in would make a difference as well. Some mass murders just never make it to the big headlines around the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 am

Just read a news story of a Vegas victim named Paige Gasper filing a lawsuit on Wednesday against the concert promoters, the hotel owners, AND(I knew this one was coming) the bump stock manufactures. I am sure many will follow this path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 9:19 am

The link to the report. It also goes into better detail about the conflicting timelines as well.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 9:25 am

This is a mess and they still have no motive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 9:35 am

W.A.R. wrote:
This is a mess and they still have no motive.

I agree. They can't even pin down an accurate timeline, much less a motive.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 9:49 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 9:51 am

W.A.R. wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 10:01 am

Another link.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Very true.  Also what country you live in would make a difference as well. Some mass murders just never make it to the big headlines around the world.

Well I, like I presume most of the people who use this forum, am an American. I'm not surprised most mass murders fall under the radar, but I was a bit surprised to learn a few of my friends had no idea what Columbine was, considering how iconic it is and how frequently it is still discussed.

W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 7:28 am

And heres the bill to ban bump stocks. Notice the language "any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle"

Hopefully this doesn't pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 9:49 am

W.A.R. wrote:
And heres the bill to ban bump stocks. Notice the language "any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle"

Hopefully this doesn't pass.

Well we all pretty much knew that this would be turned into a gun grab almost from the start. Especially since the media kept the attention focused on the fact that Paddock had used the bump stocks.

I wonder if they realize that they only increased the sale of them? I was reading stories of gun dealers who had sold maybe a handful over the years now being unable to keep them in stock and couldn't find more to meet customer demand. People will buy them before they are banned. Which pretty much makes this ban a joke in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61569
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
There is a meme about white male terrorism going around and Dylan  is in the forefront and not Eric. They are using him, it's interesting.

This? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62084

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Edit: NVM missed the poll

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 3:35 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
There is a meme about white male terrorism going around and Dylan  is in the forefront and not Eric. They are using him, it's interesting.

This? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes that's the one.

I brought up the fact that several people in the meme also suffered from mental illnesses and Dylan and Eric got 3 of their 4 guns legally and the people who sold them the illegal gun went to jail for several years. People get pissed when you bring up mental illness. I don't believe JUST having access to guns can make you a killer. That's just me.

I was also wondering why they put Dylan in it instead of Eric. Since Eric is the more notorious of the two.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 10:46 am

They have revised the shooting timeline once again. Now they are saying that Paddock started shooting at the crowd at about the same time that he shot Campos and that security received Campos' report of gunfire.
They say that police then responded immediately to the 32nd floor but I still don't understand how it took them 10+ minutes to reach the room since I remember reading that there were already officers in the building who had been responding to an earlier, unrelated call. Maybe that was incorrect information, given how much the story keeps changing.

Strangely, Campos "disappeared" just before he was scheduled to do an interview with the media.
This will not help the conspiracy rumors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next