Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting

Go down 
+31
Jenn
dhalia
SaucyJimmy
TheSpiral
Lunkhead McGrath
waht315
PredBull
Ainjel
spinvault
<<-reBKa->>
Unknown
Screamingophelia
pessimist
MysteryMan
Sane One
QuestionMark
W.A.R.
DooMRebel
shades
1Mare1
silentprocess
sscc
Naze Warbled
STK
Myll
Draw_It_White
Smiggles94
REBdoomer1999
Juicy Jazzy
sororityalpha
InsaneIntruder
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 am

Wait he used up to 10 weapons? Wasn't just one? Any word on what they were?

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:44 am

It sounded like a semi or a full-auto throughout but maybe he did use different ones during the rounds he did

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97993
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:14 am

He had "in excess" of 19 weapons.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:07 am

I was referring to the picture Above where it implied or im reading it wrong where he used multiple of all the weapons he had.

Contribution Points : 84823
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 am

Here’s the latest.

Name Stephen Paddock. He was 64 years old and a local. No criminal history at all. Brother and family said this came out of no where, He lived in a nice retirement community with other old people. Last time contact was Brother and he said Stephen contacted him text message to see how mother was doing after hurricane irma and he sent her a walker. Was known to have at least a couple guns but nothing to the extreme law enforcement found in his hotel room. 23 guns were found in his room. Another 19/20 at his house. He checked in Thursday Sept 28th. He didn’t bring all guns up at once obviously, leading up to the event he was seen bringing several suitcases up to his room on a daily basis. He tried to limit the amount of people who came in and out like housekeeping during his stay but when people did go in, they didn’t find anything suspicious. Brother said he was a multi millionaire who made all his money in real estate but they have proof Stephen made several large gambling transactions in the weeks leading up to the tragedy. Whether they were wins or losses, who knows. “Semi Big” gambler known to play poker and video slots all day and night, Techinically there still is no motive. It’s interesting to note he did have his pilot license and owned several planes.

Last edited by Sane One on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:10 am

QuestionMark wrote:
<<-reBKa->> wrote:
Just received word that Stephen might have recorded himself committing the shooting. A mounted camera was found in his hotel room.

I guess we'll add it to the list of mass murderer footage that'll never see the light of day - right alongside the Basement Tapes and the Sandy Hook security cam footage.

No doubt there, unless it gets leaked within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sane One

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:20 am

And in regards to gambling, something went down in the lone prime time game last night, Monday night football that coincided with just bad especially if you had Redskins. Nothing at all to do with the tragedy Sunday night but just a little freaky the game went down the way it did. Redskins were playing the Chiefs and the spread was +6.5 or 7 for Washington Redskins. The score is 23-20 Chiefs with only 4 seconds left in the game and the Redskins on their own 20 or so try to do trick plays with all the backward laterals and they wind up botching it up big, fumbling all over and a Chiefs guy winds up running it in for the touchdown to win and cover 29-20. With that play, not only was spread impacted but total of 48 as well. No need for the Chiefs player to run it in for a td with no time remaining but did anyways. Just freaky shit around 24 hours later. gambling is unhealthy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:47 am

Has any clear motive been found yet?
Back to top Go down
Sane One

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 8:43 am

I can’t find anything. His brother is in complete shock. He says Stephen wasn’t political, religious or anything. Just a gambler and golfer.

But if I had to guess, it had to do with gambling. He must have been losing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 8:49 am

Sane One wrote:
I can’t find anything. His brother is in complete shock. He says Stephen wasn’t political, religious or anything. Just a gambler and golfer.

I've been going through all the news reports trying to find something. I mean there has to be a reason that he decided to do this, he had to have had some sort of plan or agenda. Maybe it will come to light in the following days/weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:11 am

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62059

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:41 am

Looks like a .308 and .223. Red dot on one, wonder if it's eotech I've always wanted one but expensive. Perhaps he was planning on taking on the cops initially, I have no clue why you would buy a red dot for anything other than close range. Keymod handguards for the "I look cool vibe".

I can't tell what the scope is Sad. I'm more interested in the make/model of the bottom pics receiver.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:50 am

Wow. He even had little bipods. He was no doubt prepared to cause some serious destruction. It would be nice to know why. So far I havent found anything but like I said earlier, gambling is just unhealthy especially when you lose. It just rubs me the wrong way a guy with no criminal past for 64 years ended up doing what he did. It just seems like a free for all in America today. You can’t trust anybody really. You got guys kneeling for the american National anthem in sports knowing damn well kids look up to them. Everybody is so fucking ignorant and angry today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 10:02 am

Sane One wrote:
Wow. He even had little tripods. He was no doubt prepared to cause some serious destruction. It would be nice to know why. So far I havent found anything but like I said earlier, gambling is just unhealthy especially when you lose. It just rubs me the wrong way a guy with no criminal past for 64 years ended up doing what he did. It just seems like a free for all in America today. You can’t trust anybody really. You got guys kneeling for the american National anthem in sports knowing damn well kids look up to them. Everybody is so fucking ignorant and angry today.

I agree with you. This is why I get extreme anxiety attacks anytime my kids are out of my sight. We do live on the out skirts of a very small town, but people are just soul sick anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61544
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 10:08 am

Any information about the ammunition he used?
Back to top Go down
Sane One

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 10:29 am

Silent is correct .223 and .308. He essentially transformed his guns into full blown machine guns which means one pull of the trigger unleashes multiple bullets at a time.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:25 pm

@Sane One wrote:
Silent is correct .223 and .308. He essentially transformed his guns into full blown machine guns which means one pull of the trigger unleashes multiple bullets at a time.

Wowwwwwwwwwwww

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:37 pm

He used a bump fire stock which just emulates a fully auto.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63044

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Are they still searching for dead people?

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Just read that Paddock's girlfriend Marilou Danley is no longer considered a person of interest, as she was out of the country and in the Philippines at the time of the shootings. He had apparently used her I.D. to check into the hotel, which the police then used to track her down.

Which makes me now wonder who the hell this other woman was who was telling people they were going to die 45 minutes before the shooting? Has anyone came across anything else on that woman? Or anything about her connection to Paddock? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65833

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:44 pm

So apparently here is a video that was filmed approximately a year ago  from the exact room where the shooting took place.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Just read that Paddock's girlfriend Marilou Danley is no longer considered a person of interest, as she was out of the country and in the Philippines at the time of the shootings. He had apparently used her I.D. to check into the hotel, which the police then used to track her down.

Which makes me now wonder who the hell this other woman was who was telling people they were going to die 45 minutes before the shooting? Has anyone came across anything else on that woman? Or anything about her connection to Paddock? scratch
FBI needs to find that woman ASAP because she was probably a partner in crime with Paddock and planned this attack with him.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:50 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

FBI needs to find that woman ASAP because she was probably a partner in crime with Paddock and planned this attack with him.

I feel this case is going to turn into a huge cluster f*ck.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:57 pm

DooMRebel wrote:

Its definitely fishy that she was conveniently out of the country when he did this.

Wouldn't surprise me if she knew what he was planning. He was obviously stockpiling guns.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:00 pm

I wish they release footage of Paddock's camera

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:08 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:14 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:14 pm

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:17 pm

This massacre is one of a kind to be honest. Gets a little more interesting

Are there no coverage on the victims and the injured yet. We should be thinking of them as well

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:34 pm

[redacted]

Last edited by mordupen on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredBull

Contribution Points : 66252

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:35 pm

the death toll is now 59.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:39 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waht315

Contribution Points : 61938

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Is that Paddock's body in the first picture?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:45 pm

PredBull wrote:

With 500 some injured, this could well change several times over the coming days/weeks. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:48 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredBull

Contribution Points : 66252

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
PredBull wrote:

With 500 some injured, this could well change several times over the coming days/weeks. Sad
we'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:57 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Where the hell are you finding these pictures from!? Shocked

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waht315

Contribution Points : 61938

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Damn.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:04 pm

shades wrote:

Im guessing these stocks and anything else that assist in upping the fire rate are about to come under extreme fire and possibly banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:08 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
shades wrote:

Im guessing these stocks and anything else that assist in upping the fire rate are about to come under extreme fire and possibly banned.

I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:10 pm

I can also see these type of stocks selling out, as people will scramble to get them BEFORE they are banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:20 pm

mordupen wrote:

I threw tons of tags together on a Google Search after a News Site mentioned the Photos and ended up on a forum thread which you can see here :

Nice detective work.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:06 pm

omg [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. that photo.

Contribution Points : 83242
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Apparently, the police first breached the hotel room door 72 minutes after the first 911 call.

According to the sheriff, he only continued firing for about 9 minutes though. Did he run out of ammo? I doubt that, so what happened?

Some interesting info.

"A computer and several pieces of media were also recovered in Paddock’s hotel suite."

Does this imply "media" created by Paddock or something less interesting?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I threw tons of tags together on a Google Search after a News Site mentioned the Photos and ended up on a forum thread which you can see here :

Thanks for the link. Looks like people are claiming he didn't off himself by looking at the picture.

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:18 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76111
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:32 pm

holy sheeeeit

I wonder how quickly the media will or will not move on from this. After all it's the biggest civilian gun massacre in American history (okay, modern history, God knows that bad stuff happened in the 19th century.) Worldwide only Anders Breivik (sp?) is worse. And yet it didn't take them that long to move on from Pulse. And this guy isn't even ISIS (thank God, Trump would probably nuke Mecca or something stupid if it had been.)

Horrible, horrible tragedy. Fuck you Stephen Paddock you dumb asshole.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:29 pm

mordupen wrote:
New Photos from inside the Hotel Room :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Interesting...
I see an AR15 there and another gun that looks similar to the AR. Maybe he had 2 and converted 1 to shoot a bigger caliber? Matthew Murray did that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting   Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalay Bay Hotel Shooting
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next