Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
23september

Contribution Points : 66315
Forum Reputation : 50

The small questions thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 6:50 am

Was there any audio in the cafeteria footage? Watching the '99 special report and they've got "buzzy" cafeteria sounds with shots in the background as the students look out the window. Maybe just special effects?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
2 possibly dumb questions. I was reading the 1 star reviews of AMR, some are actually sympathetic to Dylan more so than Sue. Like no wonder he was screwed up with a mom like that.

One reviewer mentioned 2 things that happened in the book that I'm not sure about, I've read it and listened to the audiobook.

1. Dylan got a DUI. That doesn't ring a bell

2. The gun magazines were addressed to Dylan. I don't think that was confirmed.

Dylan supposedly getting a DUI is new news to me as well. scratch I have never come across anything saying that he was ever caught drinking while alive(other then him showing Sue the flask after Prom), much less drinking while driving.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 2:12 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
2 possibly dumb questions. I was reading the 1 star reviews of AMR, some are actually sympathetic to Dylan more so than Sue. Like no wonder he was screwed up with a mom like that.

One reviewer mentioned 2 things that happened in the book that I'm not sure about, I've read it and listened to the audiobook.

Dylan supposedly getting a DUI is new news to me as well. scratch I have never come across anything saying that he was ever caught drinking while alive(other then him showing Sue the flask after Prom), much less drinking while driving.  

I think the reviewer was mistaken, because I think he would have been kicked out of diversion. Unless it was before..but you'd think we'd hear about it.

The thought of even sipping on peppermint schnapps makes me go blah!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think the reviewer was mistaken, because I think he would have been kicked out of diversion. Unless it was before..but you'd think we'd hear about it.

Honestly anything sweet mixed with liquor is just a recipe for disaster in my opinion. No I'm not big on drinking, not that I can't handle it, I just don't like not having full control of myself. But when I do drink, I'm a straight up shots kind of girl. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 2:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Honestly anything sweet mixed with liquor is just a recipe for disaster in my opinion. No I'm not big on drinking, not that I can't handle it, I just don't like not having full control of myself. But when I do drink, I'm a straight up shots kind of girl. Haha

If it's good vodka I can drink it straight and I like the occasional scotch, I'm mostly a wine girl, my "drinking" days are over. I hate being drunk then unable to do anything the next day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

If it's good vodka I can drink it straight and I like the occasional scotch, I'm mostly a wine girl, my "drinking" days are over. I hate being drunk then unable to do anything the next day

Agreed! My bounce back, recovery period isn't what it used to be! Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66528
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:10 pm

I really don't think he got a DUI. We would have heard about it for sure.

Vodka water - my go to drink!
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:14 pm

I believe Sue said she didn't know Dylan drank or smoked.

If Dylan got a DUI im pretty sure she would know he was drinking Haha
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:17 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I really don't think he got a DUI. We would have heard about it for sure.

Vodka water - my go to drink!

Long Island for me.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:36 pm

W.A.R. wrote:

cheers

She sure would, when I first read the book and she said he didn't drink I'm like... uhh..his nickname?

I guess one of their friends moms was getting them alcohol according to Eric I've always wondered who that was. I've always felt it's a little creepy when adults give kids alcohol, and it's not a special occasion . Maybe because of people I grew up with?

Does anyone else think vodka is a dumb nickname? I've always thought it wasn't very creative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

cheers

She sure would,  when I first read the book and she said he didn't drink I'm like... uhh..his nickname?

I guess one of their friends moms was getting them alcohol according to Eric I've always wondered who that was. I've always felt it's a little creepy when adults give kids alcohol, and it's not a special occasion . Maybe because of people I grew up with?

Does anyone else think vodka is a dumb nickname? I've always thought it wasn't very creative.

The teen me would think that an adult providing alcohol was perfectly fine.  Smile  Yet the adult/mom me is gritting her teeth! Mad  

In the coming years if I ever find out that another mom has given either of my children alcohol I will definitely be catching an assault charge. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:50 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

cheers

She sure would,  when I first read the book and she said he didn't drink I'm like... uhh..his nickname?

The teen me would think that an adult providing alcohol was perfectly fine.  Smile  Yet the adult/mom me is gritting her teeth! Mad  

In the coming years if I ever find out that another mom has given either of my children alcohol I will definitely be catching an assault charge. Twisted Evil

Same here! I remember having a wine cooler at a slumber party and thinking my friends mom was so cool.

I've been pondering, if i ever have a kid, whether I should let them try wine with dinner when they're 16/17 but it depends on a lot of factors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

cheers

Same here! I remember having a wine cooler at a slumber party and thinking my friends mom was so cool.

I've been pondering, if i ever have a kid, whether I should let them try wine with dinner when they're 16/17 but it depends on a lot of factors.

To each their own in that department. What someone else wants to do with their kids isn't my business. As long as it doesn't involve mine.Smile  
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:06 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

cheers

To each their own in that department. What someone else wants to do with their kids isn't my business. As long as it doesn't involve mine.Smile  

Damn straight!
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:13 pm

These chat conversations intrigue me. The way Eric is talking about taking action or wanting to take action and "play god" almost makes it look like he was feeling out this girl to see if she would be interested. If he did this with a random girl online, I wonder who else he talked to about these things (besides Dylan). Am I looking too far into it? What do you think?

"you and me are the ones who should be running the world"

"i just wish i could actually DO this instead of just DREAM about it all"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:27 pm

Littlelo wrote:
These chat conversations intrigue me. The way Eric is talking about taking action or wanting to take action and "play god" almost makes it look like he was feeling out this girl to see if she would be interested. If he did this with a random girl online, I wonder who else he talked to about these things (besides Dylan). Am I looking too far into it? What do you think?

It does "seem" like he was testing the waters. Possibly to see how much this girl could think like him, or how she would react to the way he thought and the things he said.scratch

Also I will be saying "yey doggie" from now on! Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

It does "seem" like he was testing the waters. Possibly to see how much this girl could think like him, or how she would react to the way he thought and the things he said.scratch

I like that theory too...almost wanting to see if he could be "accepted" for those thoughts, not necessarily wanting to see them through with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I like that theory too...almost wanting to see if he could be "accepted" for those thoughts, not necessarily wanting to see them through with her

From her responses she seemed to be just saying anything that kinda went with what he said. Not like she really felt that way but just sort of responded in a way to keep the conversation going. At least in my opinion.

Also her "Hey hold on, I want to read your prof" is code for I have to see what he looks like before I continue on with this. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Must have been scary for that girl to realize who she had been talking to, in hindsight
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Littlelo wrote:

I've never seen this part!

Maybe he was also trying to get an idea of how people would react? Maybe seeing if people also felt the way he fell. A lot of people do and wouldn't mind talking about it but they wouldn't actually do it.

I wonder who she was? Were all these from people Eric knew in real life or just other girls he may have talked to through AIM?

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Regarding this girl in particular [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Eric did not know her in real life. They met online. The other chat conversation in the 11k was with Jen, his manager at Tortilla Wraps who was a year older than him.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63864
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:50 pm

The fact that she says she wants to hold someones life in her hand before reading his profile suggests she was quite genuine in my opinion, but I agree she just agrees most of the time. Like I did now. Lol.

I hate when people are like that, the conversation just isn't interesting anymore when you realize someone is just telling you what they think you want to hear.

Do you think Eric used these yey doggie/whoopy do expressions alot in school as well? I can imagine being a person who would get annoyed by that. Like who's this little kid trying to be funny all the time, shut up.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:50 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

From her responses she seemed to be just saying anything that kinda went with what he said. Not like she really felt that way but just sort of responded in a way to keep the conversation going. At least in my opinion.

Also her "Hey hold on, I want to read your prof" is code for I have to see what he looks like before I continue on with this. Rolling Eyes Haha

SG, I don't think they had picture profiles on AOL. I don't remember. I remember when I talked to strangers on the Internet back then they would ask for pictures.

I have a friend who claims she talked to Dylan on AIM . I have to remind her she would've been seven... and Dylan didn't have AIM for very long.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Regarding this girl in particular [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Eric did not know her in real life. They met online. The other chat conversation in the 11k was with Jen, his manager at Tortilla Wraps who was a year older than him.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Must have been scary for that girl to realize who she had been talking to, in hindsight

If she ever made the connection between the two. It's hard to tell where she was from. But if she did realize who she was talking to I bet she was spooked. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

SG,  I don't think they had picture profiles on AOL. I don't remember.   I remember when I talked to strangers on the Internet back then they would ask for pictures.

I have  a friend who claims she talked to Dylan on AIM .  I have to remind her she would've been seven... and Dylan didn't have AIM for very long.

I can't remember either. LOL! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:56 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

Do you think Eric used these yey doggie/whoopy do expressions alot in school as well? I can imagine being a person who would get annoyed by that. Like who's this little kid trying to be funny all the time, shut up.

I hope he did use those expressions A LOT! I am now on a quest to find him saying "yey doggie" I will add it to my Columbine wish list! Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 5:01 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I hope he did use those expressions A LOT! I am now on a quest to find him saying "yey doggie" I will add it to my Columbine wish list! Roll

Eric, failed class clown, decides to be edgy teen instead.

I hope he exclaimed "woo hoo, new pen" in class at some point.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Omg LOL that pen thing always cracks me up
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Is "13 Families: Life After Columbine" available anywhere for free? If not, is it worth buying or renting?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63864

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 1:41 pm

In the Eric in school video, Eric and Mike makes some weird hand gesture together twice. Once on the stairs when they are going down to the cafeteria and once again right after walking up the stairs on their way to class after having visited the cafeteria. Since Mike is blurred, it is hard to see if they are doing the same thing. Eric looks kind of like he is putting on/taking off glasses.

Does anyone know what this gesture could potentially mean?

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:28 pm

I can't figure out what they are saying when they do it. At first I thought maybe he was just putting his hands to his head like he was annoyed/getting a headache (jokingly) but I think it is something like goggles or glasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I can't figure out what they are saying when they do it. At first I thought maybe he was just putting his hands to his head like he was annoyed/getting a headache (jokingly) but I think it is something like goggles or glasses.

I don't know about the gestures. Maybe they were mimicking the fact they were being filmed?  Or possibly making light of the fact the camera man zoomed in on the girls asses? scratchHaha

Also need to add that Eric's screech as they walk past those people is hilarious! Roll

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't know about the gestures. Maybe they were mimicking the fact they were being filmed?  Or possibly making light of the fact the camera man zoomed in on the girls asses? scratchHaha

That was a gesture we did in HS back in the day too, but I don't remember why... LOL

They may have been doing that because they were filming, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:47 pm

I don't know that this deserves it's own thread but I thought of the BT tape leak and Dylan calling Rachel and Jen ungrateful. I wonder if he meant they lacked gratitude for what they had, or if they were generally unpleasant. It seems like an interesting choice of insult before he calls them whores...

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Also after seeing this again, it makes me wonder just how many times Eric had someone do that "loser" sign at him? scratch Likely enough to where he tried to get his own friends to not do it. As Mike seemed kinda apologetic after Eric said something about it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Also after seeing this again, it makes me wonder just how many times Eric had someone do that "loser" sign at him?  scratch Likely enough to where he tried to get his own friends to not do it.  As Mike seemed kinda apologetic after Eric said something about it.

I imagine everyday Sad
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I don't know that this deserves it's own thread but I thought of the BT tape leak and Dylan calling Rachel and Jen ungrateful. I wonder if he meant they lacked gratitude for what they had, or if they were generally unpleasant. It seems like an interesting choice of insult before he calls them whores...

I think you're right, it's probably just tied in with him calling them stuck up, as a generalization.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 pm

I think this may have been in Amanda's video but does anyone remember the story about Patti Nielsen when she went back to teach the next year and I guess students for being really loud and she yells something about the shooting? I don't think that's exact story I'm just trying to remember what the story was.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 5:43 pm

I was just randomly going over some Kristi related material, and couldn't help but wonder if she was ever given back the letters between her and Eric?  scratch Most likely not. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Also was thinking to myself how shitty it kinda was of her friend to have turned her in after she trusted her with them. Did the friend do it because she thought Kristi had been involved with NBK?
Back to top Go down
fly-with-me

Contribution Points : 57641

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 5:59 pm

I am curious to know what berevage Dyland and Eric drank from the cups in the cafeteria on the day of the shooting. For some reason I want to know what their mouths tasted like when they died...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:01 pm

fly-with-me wrote:
I am curious to know what berevage Dyland and Eric drank from the cups in the cafeteria on the day of the shooting. For some reason I want to know what their mouths tasted like when they died...

I imagine blood and bile, not very great.

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:03 pm

That's likely the only reason Eric took a drink. His nose was broken and he probably had a lot of blood in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:15 pm

fly-with-me wrote:

Well that is a somewhat strange thing to want to know. Shocked

But as Screaming said, probably like blood. A coppery type taste for sure. Probably a little like a penny.

On the drink itself, it could have been water, or pop.
Back to top Go down
fly-with-me

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:21 pm

I heard Eric broke his nose, but I didn't conceive of the idea that his mouth was filled with blood. I guess somewhere I hoped their last taste would be something more pleasant... like Dr Pepper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:28 pm

fly-with-me wrote:
I heard Eric broke his nose, but I didn't conceive of the idea that his mouth was filled with blood. I guess somewhere I hoped their last taste would be something more pleasant... like Dr Pepper.

Well in all truthfulness Eric's last taste would have been a metallic combination of blood and the barrel of his gun. Dylan's was likely blood as well if he was conscious enough to taste the blood that was filling his mouth and nose.

Sorry to be so blunt, but there was likely nothing sweet about the last things they tasted before they died.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:34 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
fly-with-me wrote:

Well in all truthfulness Eric's last taste would have been a metallic combination of blood and the barrel of his gun. Dylan's was likely blood as well if he was conscious enough to taste the blood that was filling his mouth and nose.

Sorry to be so blunt, but there was likely nothing sweet about the last things they tasted before they died.

At the very least we know that Dylan's belly yielded the comfort food of potatoes...

I had to...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
fly-with-me wrote:

At the very least we know that Dylan's belly yielded the comfort food of potatoes...

I had to...

lol!

GOOD GRIEF! Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
fly-with-me

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:51 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
fly-with-me wrote:

Well my delusion has been brutally shattered and I don't know how to cope with this revelation. I found solace in the thought that atleast their tounges and lips had the aroma of soda during their last minutes on earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:05 pm

fly-with-me wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
fly-with-me wrote:

Well my delusion has been brutally shattered and I don't know how to cope with this revelation. I found solace in the thought that atleast their tounges and lips had the aroma of soda during their last minutes on earth.

Ok now I feel bad. Surprised But there just isn't much sugar coating things if you deal only with reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next