Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 The small questions thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not a question with a definitive answer but just for discussion sake, I wonder what Eric was referring to when he says "my parents might have made some mistakes they weren't really aware of". I tend to think he was referring to being moved around a lot, having to start over from the bottom etc, but I wonder if there's more to it than that.


I have always found that especially cruel of him.

I think he was frustrated with the fact that people had all the pieces to see what was going on and that nobody cared enough to put them together and that is why he chose to say that, also to strenghten his thought that what he is about to do is inevitable.

It is a sensitive subject to talk about Erics family since I cant really know anything for sure. I just get the feeling that his Dad was not so emotionally available and his relationship with his Mom did not allow for him to open up about darker things. His common interest (guns,war,explosives) with his dad gave him a letout for his anger and hunger for some sense of power and he was a bit disappointed that his Dad didn't recognize it for what it was and what emotional connection Eric had to it.

Erics tendency to boast about being able to manipulate is, according to me, a way to derive a sense of power from a powerless situation where nobody really cared to pay attention to what Eric was doing and why (mostly why). I feel like I have used that technique as well Razz
Basically making the way it is (and that you dont seem to be able to change) into something you feel that you are contributing to yourself so at least you have control over your situation.

The fact that his, what I think were cries for help, were overlooked and not taken too seriously probably aided him into thinking what a great manipulator he was. He kept pushing the envelope. His teachers loved him, unlike Dylan's who had complaints about him, I'm pretty sure his Hitmen for Hire assignment earned him a B and some compliments (I'll have to look at the 11k again)

Another reason I get irritated when people take Dave Cullen's book as gospel. A quick research or even watching Eric in Columbine will debunk many of his assertions. I think it is interesting to compare Eric as a leader vs Dylan as the manipulator if that makes sense... who was actually manipulating who?

Eric seemed happy just having Dylan as a friend (though Alyssa and Kristi seemed to still get along with him throughout HS? Am I correct?) it was mostly the male friendships Eric ruined. Where as Dylan really wanted to keep up his helpful front "I'm going to produce a play, do sound for theatre and apply for colleges" etc.

As far as his parents, I agree with the thoughts on Wayne. His mom is another story. I'm not sure if either of their moms would have been ready to hear about their sons super dark side. I'm assuming like most parents back then and like my own mother, Kathy may have been like "Eric, you are so smart and handsome, don't let ANYONE get you down, you've been through so much and you'll be such a success.' then if he tries to tell her how much angrier he is getting, he may have just gotten a hug and a "talk to Dr. Albert about it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not a question with a definitive answer but just for discussion sake, I wonder what Eric was referring to when he says "my parents might have made some mistakes they weren't really aware of". I tend to think he was referring to being moved around a lot, having to start over from the bottom etc, but I wonder if there's more to it than that.


I have always found that especially cruel of him.

I think he was frustrated with the fact that people had all the pieces to see what was going on and that nobody cared enough to put them together and that is why he chose to say that, also to strenghten his thought that what he is about to do is inevitable.

It is a sensitive subject to talk about Erics family since I cant really know anything for sure. I just get the feeling that his Dad was not so emotionally available and his relationship with his Mom did not allow for him to open up about darker things. His common interest (guns,war,explosives) with his dad gave him a letout for his anger and hunger for some sense of power and he was a bit disappointed that his Dad didn't recognize it for what it was and what emotional connection Eric had to it.

Erics tendency to boast about being able to manipulate is, according to me, a way to derive a sense of power from a powerless situation where nobody really cared to pay attention to what Eric was doing and why (mostly why). I feel like I have used that technique as well Razz
Basically making the way it is (and that you dont seem to be able to change) into something you feel that you are contributing to yourself so at least you have control over your situation.

The fact that his, what I think were cries for help, were overlooked and not taken too seriously probably aided him into thinking what a great manipulator he was. He kept pushing the envelope. His teachers loved him, unlike Dylan's who had complaints about him, I'm pretty sure his Hitmen for Hire assignment earned him a B and some compliments (I'll have to look at the 11k again)

Another reason I get irritated when people take Dave Cullen's book as gospel. A quick research or even watching Eric in Columbine will debunk many of his assertions. I think it is interesting to compare Eric as a leader vs Dylan as the manipulator if that makes sense... who was actually manipulating who?

Eric seemed happy just having Dylan as a friend (though Alyssa and Kristi seemed to still get along with him throughout HS? Am I correct?) it was mostly the male friendships Eric ruined. Where as Dylan really wanted to keep up his helpful front "I'm going to produce a play, do sound for theatre and apply for colleges" etc.

As far as his parents, I agree with the thoughts on Wayne. His mom is another story. I'm not sure if either of their moms would have been ready to hear about their sons super dark side. I'm assuming like most parents back then and like my own mother, Kathy may have been like "Eric, you are so smart and handsome, don't let ANYONE get you down, you've been through so much and you'll be such a success.' then if he tries to tell her how much angrier he is getting, he may have just gotten a hug and a "talk to Dr. Albert about it"

"Talk to Dr. Albert about it" Very Happy Something about that just makes me laugh.
It sounds like something you'd say when someone just keeps talking nonsense.
I have to use that sometime.

But I feel empathy with the sadness, anger and confusion of trying to articulate and understand your feelings without anyone really wanting to hear any of it. It makes you think that you may be so utterly fucked up that nobody can even consider understanding you.

That thought can work as a self fulfilling prophecy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not a question with a definitive answer but just for discussion sake, I wonder what Eric was referring to when he says "my parents might have made some mistakes they weren't really aware of". I tend to think he was referring to being moved around a lot, having to start over from the bottom etc, but I wonder if there's more to it than that.


I have always found that especially cruel of him.

I think he was frustrated with the fact that people had all the pieces to see what was going on and that nobody cared enough to put them together and that is why he chose to say that, also to strenghten his thought that what he is about to do is inevitable.

It is a sensitive subject to talk about Erics family since I cant really know anything for sure. I just get the feeling that his Dad was not so emotionally available and his relationship with his Mom did not allow for him to open up about darker things. His common interest (guns,war,explosives) with his dad gave him a letout for his anger and hunger for some sense of power and he was a bit disappointed that his Dad didn't recognize it for what it was and what emotional connection Eric had to it.

Erics tendency to boast about being able to manipulate is, according to me, a way to derive a sense of power from a powerless situation where nobody really cared to pay attention to what Eric was doing and why (mostly why). I feel like I have used that technique as well Razz
Basically making the way it is (and that you dont seem to be able to change) into something you feel that you are contributing to yourself so at least you have control over your situation.

The fact that his, what I think were cries for help, were overlooked and not taken too seriously probably aided him into thinking what a great manipulator he was. He kept pushing the envelope. His teachers loved him, unlike Dylan's who had complaints about him, I'm pretty sure his Hitmen for Hire assignment earned him a B and some compliments (I'll have to look at the 11k again)

Another reason I get irritated when people take Dave Cullen's book as gospel. A quick research or even watching Eric in Columbine will debunk many of his assertions. I think it is interesting to compare Eric as a leader vs Dylan as the manipulator if that makes sense... who was actually manipulating who?

Eric seemed happy just having Dylan as a friend (though Alyssa and Kristi seemed to still get along with him throughout HS? Am I correct?) it was mostly the male friendships Eric ruined. Where as Dylan really wanted to keep up his helpful front "I'm going to produce a play, do sound for theatre and apply for colleges" etc.

As far as his parents, I agree with the thoughts on Wayne. His mom is another story. I'm not sure if either of their moms would have been ready to hear about their sons super dark side. I'm assuming like most parents back then and like my own mother, Kathy may have been like "Eric, you are so smart and handsome, don't let ANYONE get you down, you've been through so much and you'll be such a success.' then if he tries to tell her how much angrier he is getting, he may have just gotten a hug and a "talk to Dr. Albert about it"

"Talk to Dr. Albert about it" Very Happy Something about that just makes me laugh.
It sounds like something you'd say when someone just keeps talking nonsense.
I have to use that sometime.

But I feel empathy with the sadness, anger and confusion of trying to articulate and understand your feelings without anyone really wanting to hear any of it. It makes you think that you may be so utterly fucked up that nobody can even consider understanding you.  

That thought can work as a self fulfilling prophecy.

I have empathy for that too.

I think Dylan felt similarly. He felt like he was so beyond hope that no one could or would help him. He started to kind of relish it later. Seeing it as a good thing and not a bad thing. He was a God and everyone else were zombies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:38 pm

He did say compassion is the most important personalitytrait.

Btw, on an entirely different note, has anyone tried Erics favorite pizza? I have wanted to but felt a bit weird about ordering it. I would feel better about it if I know someone else has done it. "peproni and green peps", Sounds good to me.

I dont know why it weirds me out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He did say compassion is the most important personalitytrait.

Btw, on an entirely different note, has anyone tried Erics favorite pizza? I have wanted to but felt a bit weird about ordering it. I would feel better about it if I know someone else has done it. "peproni and green peps", Sounds good to me.

I dont know why it weirds me out.


I'm more of the combination pizza type. For some reason I think a pizza with ONLY pepperoni and green peppers would be kind of sad and naked looking. Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He did say compassion is the most important personalitytrait.

Btw, on an entirely different note, has anyone tried Erics favorite pizza? I have wanted to but felt a bit weird about ordering it. I would feel better about it if I know someone else has done it. "peproni and green peps", Sounds good to me.

I dont know why it weirds me out.


I'm more of the combination pizza type. For some reason I think a pizza with ONLY pepperoni and green peppers would be kind of sad and naked looking. Haha

Two pretty strong flavors together too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:14 pm

I noticed Eric in his survey said one of his nicknames was Reverend, I’ve never heard anyone refer to him as that. Have you?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I noticed Eric in his survey said one of his nicknames was Reverend, I’ve never heard anyone refer to him as that. Have you?

It seems to have something to do with this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is interesting since it has to do with the Roman Empire and Eric and Dylan said in the basement tapes "Go Romans!"



I have never really came across Eric being referred to as Reverend either. Or if I have then I have forgotten it. scratch

Also in a way they did want to bring about a type of Apocalypse.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I noticed Eric in his survey said one of his nicknames was Reverend, I’ve never heard anyone refer to him as that. Have you?

It seems to have something to do with this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is interesting since it has to do with the Roman Empire and Eric and Dylan said in the basement tapes "Go Romans!"


Thanks!

The leaked audio cut out early but we kind of hear Dylan laughing like you just called Jesus an asshole.

They certainly put a lot of thought into their nicknames.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Lol I deleted that when I realized that it was actually connected to his nickname as WAR.

However here is the picture.
Who do you think was famine and pestilence?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 28812
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:08 pm

People in the 11k mentioned Eric's nickname was either Reb or Reverend. I can't remember who. It is in the acquaintance section. Maybe someone with more time can find it

I remember at first thinking it was a typo because reb is close to rev but multiple people said it

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
People in the 11k mentioned Eric's nickname was either Reb or Reverend.  I can't remember who.  It is in the acquaintance section.  Maybe someone with more time can find it

I remember at first thinking it was a typo because reb is close to rev but multiple people said it


Eric seemed like he could have been a preachy type person. Especially if it was something he was passionate about.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lol I deleted that when I realized that it was actually connected to his nickname as WAR.

However here is the picture.
Who do you think was famine and pestilence?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Famine i thought was Zach at first but maybe Nate and pestilence may be Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
People in the 11k mentioned Eric's nickname was either Reb or Reverend.  I can't remember who.  It is in the acquaintance section.  Maybe someone with more time can find it

I remember at first thinking it was a typo because reb is close to rev but multiple people said it


Eric seemed like he could have been a preachy type person.  Especially if it was something he was passionate about.

True, didn’t he write that maybe things woukd be different if more people asked for his guidance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
People in the 11k mentioned Eric's nickname was either Reb or Reverend.  I can't remember who.  It is in the acquaintance section.  Maybe someone with more time can find it

I remember at first thinking it was a typo because reb is close to rev but multiple people said it


Eric seemed like he could have been a preachy type person.  Especially if it was something he was passionate about.

True,  didn’t he write that maybe things woukd be different if  more people asked for his guidance?

Yes he did.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:14 pm

I think it is interesting how the picture of the four horsemen has two things in common with a drawing Dylan made where it was alo the sky opening up, only instead of it revealing an innocent lamb it is his damn contrast symbol. But it also has a bunch of Z's at the bottom of it which stands for zombies (I think) which also is very similar to the picture of the four horsemen.

The drawing also depicts four rays from the contrasting symbol and there is four downwardspirals around it. The number is probably pure coincidence but those four rays and spirals could also be the symbol for the four of them. I don't know. I dont want to start claiming there was originally meant to be four shooters or anything...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok so the quality is bad but I hope you get the point, the disposition is similar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it is interesting how the picture of the four horsemen has two things in common with a drawing Dylan made where it was alo the sky opening up, only instead of it revealing an innocent lamb it is his damn contrast symbol. But it also has a bunch of Z's at the bottom of it which stands for zombies (I think) which also is very similar to the picture of the four horsemen.

The drawing also depicts four rays from the contrasting symbol and there is four downwardspirals around it. The number is probably pure coincidence but those four rays and spirals could also be the symbol for the four of them. I don't know. I dont want to start claiming there was originally meant to be four shooters or anything...

Which makes me guess it would be Nate and Zach over Chris. I'm not sure why I assume Chris was closer to Eric than to Dylan...

I just think Dylan's drawings were so personal to him, that if it represented the 4 of them, he would choose Zach over Chris.

There are so many interpretations of what the symbol meant too.

Do you ever wonder if Dylan just left these random pieces of paper around, with what he thought was just nonsense to screw with people and have people interested in his thoughts for years and years....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Maybe.. although I don't think so with the contrasting symbol. I understand what it means.

Those thoughtboxes is a great example of what might be just to confuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maybe.. although I don't think so with the contrasting symbol. I understand what it means.

Those thoughtboxes is a great example of what might be just to confuse.


I'm with you on that one, he did make an earring out of it too.

Granted I'm older now, buy his writings seemed a lot more deep and intense than most teenage boys, from what I recall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:21 am

I am trying to remember.. were Eric and Dylan's journals and writing released at the same time or were Dylan's released later? Maybe I'm thinking of the autopsy report.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Does it look like Dylan wrote "hey" or "they" inside this heart?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 28812
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Does it look like Dylan wrote "hey" or "they" inside this heart?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think that is supposed to say I love you

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 pm

[quote="Lizpuff"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Does it look like Dylan wrote "hey" or "they" inside this heart?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think that is supposed to say I love you[/quote


I'm not seeing that, but I believe you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 28812
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Does it look like Dylan wrote "hey" or "they" inside this heart?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think that is supposed to say I love you[/quote


I'm not seeing that, but I believe you Smile

LOL I see the I and the you for sure

The love is hard but I am not sure what else it could be with the I love you

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 pm

I think it looks like "They you"

The only sense I can make of that though is if the placement of the words on the cross has any meaning.

Meaning
They = neutral = on the middle of the cross
I = bad = the bottom of the cross
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it looks like "They you"

The only sense I can make of that though is if the placement of the words on the cross has any meaning.

Meaning
They = neutral = on the middle of the cross
I = bad = the bottom of the cross

Because his bars had meanings, in one he wrote "cut here" I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Yeah the bars represent good, evil and neutrality and he felt it represented him because he was not evil nor good. But here I feel he states he was actually evil and even beyond evil which is why he put himself even below the lower bar.

I just cant see the "I" or the "love", only the "you".

If anyone want to draw out the "I love" for me I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah the bars represent good, evil and neutrality and he felt it represented him because he was not evil nor good. But here I feel he states he was actually evil and even beyond evil which is why he put himself even below the lower bar.

I just cant see the "I" or the "love", only the "you".

If anyone want to draw out the "I love" for me I'd appreciate it.

He really did take things to heart. He felt very evil for doing pretty normal things like drinking.... but then he robbed the van and he was just a criminal in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 28812
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:03 pm

I am horrible at tracing. I hope this came out. But the love to me is very sloppy and overly connected

The I is in red, love in blue and you in green[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 28812
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:04 pm

You know, I am probably just crazy flower

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The small questions thread
Back to top 
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Scarlett Vixen & Her Small Herd
» The Small Print ((Open))
» Character Interview/Fun Facts Thread
» Puppetry Questions
» Zack:. -Small body, big heart! (Scroll)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: