Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

The small questions thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:07 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I wonder if Sue has responded anywhere concerning Nikolas Cruz? scratch

Oh I’d love to know that too. I bet she’d have some interesting insight and she Is speaking across the country.

On another note, did Littlelo fall off the face of the earth?

Maybe she needed a break from all the true crime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Oh I’d love to know that too.

I noticed that she disappeared the day after our "January Incident" and hasn't been back. I sent her a pm as soon as I was able to after the ban was lifted, but she has yet to log back on. I hope everything is ok with her. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64417
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I noticed that she disappeared the day after our "January Incident" and hasn't been back. I sent her a pm as soon as I was able to after the ban was lifted, but she has yet to log back on. I hope everything is ok with her. Sad
Yeah I'm worried about her too. We had some good natter on the subs and private messages.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I messaged her too! That’s kind of a crappy thing sometimes about not knowing anyone in a forum because you don’t know if they’re sick or in the hospital or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I messaged her too!  That’s kind of a crappy thing sometimes about  not knowing anyone in a forum because you don’t know if they’re sick or in the hospital or something.

Agreed. Hopefully she will come back.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I messaged her too!  That’s kind of a crappy thing sometimes about  not knowing anyone in a forum because you don’t know if they’re sick or in the hospital or something.

Agreed. Hopefully she will come back.

me too!!

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:57 pm

I had a thought, I'm not sure if it warrants its own thread but I know Devon has spoken about intimacy issues while dating and how hard it is to mention where she went to HS and I'm sure students from CHS get a lot of questions..

Then I thought of Kevin and Byron being as young as they were back then and how it affected them? Granted Kevin's last name is common so he doesn't really have to mention his brother and how he died to a potential mate for a while, he has time to figure out how to talk about his brother. Though I wonder how he answers a question like "do you have siblings?"

Byron's last name is much more unique and Dylan's name was plastered all over the place so it would be hard to believe that no one would raise an eyebrow and ask him about it.

Banned

Contribution Points : 79120
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Sorry off topic!

Who had the Naive sticker on their car, Eric or Dylan? I'm leaning slightly more towards Eric but I have a twinge of doubt that it could be Dylan.

Obviously asking only the questions that really matter, go me Evil or Very Mad but it's been annoying me for so long..
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63814

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am

Clinton Moore told Chris Walker that Nate Dykeman told him of a time in which Klebold was “very scary.” A fight had occurred and he described Klebold as going “crazy.”

Does anybody know why Nate wasn't questioned about this?

It would be interesting to know when this happened and just generally get more details about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Clinton Moore told Chris Walker that Nate Dykeman told him of a time in which Klebold was “very scary.” A fight had occurred and he described Klebold as going “crazy.”

It would be interesting to know when this happened and just generally get more details about what happened.

I wonder if it was a fight with Nate or if he observed Dylan fighting with someone.

Also scary like saying he wanted to hurt himself or being threatening... that info could have helped people understand Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:09 am

munchkinphone wrote:

Why wasn't he questioned about it? BC it is Jeffco lol. They probably had no idea about any of that at the time of questioning. They did several interviews and polygraphs with him but kept most of the questions the same

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 am

munchkinphone wrote:

Anytime I hear things that were a this person told this person, who then told this person, who then told this person, etc type situation, it always triggers my skeptical nature. Suspect

A LOT of things can get added or changed around after it passes through so many sets of lips.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:20 am

Also I noticed that in the interview with Walker the interviewer kept making remarks about walker being nervous, clearing his throat and stuff.. probably because Eric asked him to buy him a gun in german class. But still, I have not seen that anywhere else, are they allowed to do that?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Also I noticed that in the interview with Walker the interviewer kept making remarks about walker being nervous, clearing his throat and stuff.. probably because Eric asked him to buy him a gun in german class. But still, I have not seen that anywhere else, are they allowed to do that?

If you have Netflix you should watch confession tapes and watch some of the cops in those interviews. Straight on leading people into situations. AFAIK there is no rule or law against mentioning that someone is seeming nervous or anxious so I am sure it is fair game

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:37 am

I wonder if something did happen in german class that nobody talks about. I feel like that was quite a small group and somehow everyone in it is a bit suspicious in one way or the other. And why the hell does Walker start talking about the fact that he has a book with pictures of gunwounds but he never showed it to Eric. Is that normal? to just casually say that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:46 am

Lizpuff wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

If you have Netflix you should watch confession tapes and watch some of the cops in those interviews.  Straight on leading people into situations.  AFAIK there is no rule or law against mentioning that someone is seeming nervous or anxious so I am sure it is fair game

Agreed. They will try to get away with whatever they can.

Also the interviewer making several remarks about Walker appearing to be nervous would only make him even more nervous and overly cautious of his actions. Which in turn would make him try to act calmer and would make it seem that he was indeed trying to hide something.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Anytime I hear things that were a this person told this person, who then told this person, who then told this person, etc type situation, it always triggers my skeptical nature. Suspect

A LOT of things can get added or changed around after it passes through so many sets of lips.

I never knew Eric asked him to buy a gun. Did he say that was before or after Eric asked Robyn? I assume before. Pretty ballsy for Eric to ask someone that he might not of been too close to.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It was in december 98 I think and Walkers sister describer Walker as being a close friend to Eric

Walkers interview is on page 2227 in the 11k
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:21 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It was in december 98 I think and Walkers sister describer Walker as being a close friend to Eric

Walkers interview is on page 2227 in the 11k

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:17 am

2 Questions.

- Do we have a ballistics information on who injured who at the school? I know that Dylan injured Lance for lack of a better phrase. But I think Eric did a lot of the shooting outside of the library just trying to get a gauge and wondered if it was just Dylans gun jamming or if he  didn’t really start his reign of terror until the library. It seems like he was yelling more about wanting to die outside of the library than wanting to hurt people

-  I read something in passing about a joke the Robyn supposedly made to Eric and Dylan asking if they were going to use the guns to shoot people. They supposedly told her they weren’t that’s stupid.Which seems to be something that Dylan said a lot. He said that to his  Mom as well about smoking. The reason I ask this is because I think most of us sometimes will “jokingly” ask a question that we really want an answer to. Like trying to gauge if someone is serious or not. I wonder if Robyn did have an inkling that they were up to no good but she didn’t think they were serious or if she just wanted them to like her.

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:48 am

Did you write Erica on purpose? I wonder if someone ever called him that to piss him off, it would certainly work.

Stephanie who was shot in the ankle had a 9mm wound so that must've been Dylan right?

I'm pretty sure I've seen someone list who shot who somewhere.

Edit: Ok you mean speciafically injured and not killed. I dont really know about that but maybe there's something about it in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or this one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:54 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Did you write Erica on purpose? I wonder if someone ever called him that to piss him off, it would certainly work.

Stephanie who was shot in the ankle had a 9mm wound so that must've been Dylan right?

I'm pretty sure I've seen someone list who shot who somewhere.

Edit: Ok you mean speciafically injured and not killed. I dont really know about that but maybe there's something about it in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or this one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nope! My auto correct changes it to Erica sometimes and I usually catch it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:32 pm

I read an excert from Far from the trees with Tom Klebold . Tom seem slightly bemused at how many people who never knew Dylan seem to care about him and even find him handsome and intelligent. However if memory serves in Sues book that she has the opposite reaction.

I imagine they get a lot of crazy phone calls and letters. Ranging from I’m so sorry for your loss Dylab seemed like a great kid he went down the wrong path to I wish that you could be my mother-in-law I love your son he was a sexy beast.. or something like that.

Do you ever wonder what Dylan would think about the book and what his mom is doing?

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Also totally asinine question. We have so many of their writing and videos. Who is the better actor and who is the better writer? I think Dylan’s the better writer, Eric‘s the better actor. Though special kudos always go to Erik V

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 1:09 pm

I wonder what were on the WADS that Dylan deleted?

In Peter Langmans book he called them WADS (like from Doom) but Dylan doesn't.

I do shit to supposedly 'cleanse' myself in a spiritual, moral sort of way (deleting the 'limits' on my comp, not getting drunk for periods of time, trying not to ridicule/make fun of people

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:21 pm

I am sorry about all the questions!!

I saw a master list of the videos released and this one bolded

Rampart Range 1
Rampart Range 2
Rampart Range 3
Rampart Range 4
Eric one year before
Eric in 1997
Breakfast Run
Car Wax Commercial/Eric Kidnapping/Radioactive Clothing
Frankenstein Roast
Dykeman Morning Ride
Pulp Fiction (Dylan on the phone)
Theater Class
CHS Highway Patrol
Hitman For Hire
Dylan behind BJ Pizza
Dylan walking down CHS stairs
Harris Kidnapping
Dylan (Rebel News Network Interview)

What is Eric in 1997 supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 6:17 pm

I don't know but I haven't seen Dylan walking down CHS stairs and Pulp fiction either. Does anyone have those videos?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 6:27 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I don't know but I haven't seen Dylan walking down CHS stairs and Pulp fiction either. Does anyone have those videos?

Here you go!! Smile

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 7:41 pm

That's pretty good acting compared to his performance in radioactive clothing
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
That's pretty good acting compared to his performance in radioactive clothing

It's a lot more natural for sure.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

I do shit to supposedly 'cleanse' myself in a spiritual, moral sort of way (deleting the 'limits' on my comp, not getting drunk for periods of time, trying not to ridicule/make fun of people
I think Dylan did call them wads (written in lowercase letters) but his handwriting is not very clear.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I wonder why he thought that was a way to cleanse himself too. It's a good question.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:03 pm

sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think Dylan did call them wads (written in lowercase letters) but his handwriting is not very clear.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I wonder why he thought that was a way to cleanse himself too. It's a good question.

I think either he didn’t want anything human to get in the way of his halcyon dream. Some people think when he apologizes for the porn and his fetishes he’s apologizing to his halcyon girl . Like he wants to remain pure because his body is only for her. Even though after he died his body won’t be here it would just be his soul.

He either felt shame over normal things or his desires were quite dark. I would love to know examples of the jokes he made to Devon.

I always wanted examples of the joke that he used to make the ones that Devon mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:37 am

As far as their "movies" both of them were sucky actors. Laughable even

But if you mean acting in real life I def think Dylan was the better actor.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:59 am

Lizpuff wrote:
As far as their "movies"  both of them were sucky actors.  Laughable even

But if you mean acting in real life I def think Dylan was the better actor.  

Absolutely. Dylan is an Oscar winner when it comes to acting in real life.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:06 am

Unpopular opinion, I don’t think Eric was too bad in Radioactive Clothing

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

I think he was trying really really hard to make a sci fi action movie. I think the idea (minus the clothing itself) was an ok idea. The concept of clothing coming to life is hilarious. If he meant it to be a sort of comedy he won there, but I think it was more meant to be a sci fi type movie.

I think the editing, other acting, and bloopers left in brought it down but it was way better than the Car Wax commercial or hit men for hire

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:28 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think he was trying really really hard to make a sci fi action movie.  I think the idea (minus the clothing itself) was an ok idea.  The concept of clothing coming to life is hilarious.  If he meant it to be a sort of comedy he won there, but I think it was more meant to be a sci fi type movie.  

I think the editing, other acting, and bloopers left in brought it down but it was way better than the Car Wax commercial or hit men for hire

The seriousness of comedy always makes it funnier to me Smile

Did E&D write the actual scripts?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:29 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think he was trying really really hard to make a sci fi action movie.  I think the idea (minus the clothing itself) was an ok idea.  The concept of clothing coming to life is hilarious.  If he meant it to be a sort of comedy he won there, but I think it was more meant to be a sci fi type movie.  

The seriousness of comedy always makes it funnier to me Smile

Did E&D write the actual scripts?

AFAIK Eric wrote them

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 am

Did we ever get a statement from Dylan's boss at Computer Renaissance? I always wondered what he was like when he worked there without Eric and also probably in a much more professional environment than Blackjack?

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97993
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:19 am

Do we know the exact date the class photos were taken and were they released before or after 20th April?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Could the quote on Eric’s cross saying you died a year ago and no one noticed been written By Kristi?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Could  the quote on Eric’s cross saying you died a year ago and no one noticed been written By Kristi?

It's possible. Although it really could have been written by anyone who knew Eric. scratch

BUT I would truly LOVE to know who did write it, and what the meaning behind it was.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 11:53 am

Was the laundry detergent that Eric used for his Napalm found in the school?

I'm interested in knowing wether they used it in the molotovs or in the bombs because I believe it is more believable that they stored the napalm at someone elses house if they weren't going to use it for the bombs in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 11:43 am

Who besides Eric is in Highway Patrol? Also was it made for a video production class?

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Who besides Eric is in Highway Patrol? Also was it made for a video production class?

It was made for the video production class Eric was in, and he was in a group with Veik, Mike V, and Chris Walker (the guy Eric in german class asked to buy him a shotgun once he turned 18 which was pretty soon)
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:56 am

23september wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

It was made for the video production class Eric was in, and he was in a group with Veik, Mike V, and Chris Walker (the guy Eric in german class asked to buy him a shotgun once he turned 18 which was pretty soon)

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:58 am

I have a question about Eric applying for the Marines.

In AMR Sue talks about Eric and Dylan getting released from diversion early, so February 1999 and Kathy telling her that Eric would be working and going to community college. No talk of him wanting to join the Marines.

I guess I always assumed it was something Eric wanted to do for a long time. So I wonder why Kathy wouldn't mention that? When did he start mentioning that he wanted to join?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:17 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

In AMR Sue talks about Eric and Dylan getting released from diversion early, so February 1999 and Kathy telling her that Eric would be working and going to community college. No talk of him wanting to join the Marines.

I guess I always assumed it was something Eric wanted to do for a long time. So I wonder why Kathy wouldn't mention that? When did he start mentioning that he wanted to join?

Eric spoke to the recruiter in April of 1999. So perhaps even if he did want to join earlier he never mentioned it to his family seriously

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Eric spoke to the recruiter in April of 1999.  So perhaps even if he did want to join earlier he never mentioned it to his family seriously

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:02 pm

Where in the 11k does a witness state that Dylan called in a bomb threat?

Or was that another random rumor?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next