Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
+60
gunsgobang
BlackandWhite
ButtPenis
scary.fairy
MorbidMatt
Smiggles94
sororityalpha
SaucyJimmy
CarelessLoner
afrrs
Lt. Stone
iforgotmyoldname2
Boogie
Ruby_
cc99
spinvault
Unknown
Wumselito
dhalia
04daviszoe
macks_ant86
Wildchild
shades
LPorter101
Giga143
Ericishuman
le4chainorc
JohnWillow
BehindZeroProxies
aperiogaming
Broken Angel
Juicy Jazzy
browneyes11
catyofthebanz
pess1mist
haydenschool
rkp
KreSade
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
abstractsmigs
Ericklebold99
DooMRebel
TheGoodGuy
1985j
InsaneIntruder
knightzero
myshame
rabadon55
Ainjel
UncontinuedProcess
Daniel768
sscc
Tommy QTR
STK
W.A.R.
Krieg
Jea
Jenn
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65421
Forum Reputation : 0

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 6:20 am

Jea wrote:
JohnWillow wrote:
Jea wrote:
I think it's so strange that many people knew he was odd and "disturbed", he was very into guns and dark stuff, and he actually had a guns, and no one cared about it at all.

To be honest, no one takes that seriously, how many times have we heard in the news after the tragedy, when people who knew the person told that ''he had guns and he was joking about it before'' it's freaking unbelievable.

It's disgusting, I remember when I was in high school I had a classmate who was bullied a lot... he was alone and had almost no friends in the class, his younger brother was always around him when there was a break and he was not from the city, but from the farm... so one day like a ticking time bomb he snapped pretty bad, I thought something bad will happen. Thank God here in my country there are no guns and absolutely zero chance to get guns here... because I had a feeling he was able to do something bad at that time. I was worried about him, haven't heard about him since my last year of high school which was 4 years ago.

People need to realize that if they know someone who posts bad stuff on the social network or even threatens to do something to others whether it is school, the local community etc, they have to take it seriously... one phone call to right people can save and change thousands of people lives...
In my country we also have very strict gun law, so no one shoot anybody. About the bulling, well this is just a part of school life, unfortunately, many kids went thru this (me also), but only few can harm someone and it's just because they capable.

Please send it to me too.
Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 6:35 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Moordenaar wrote:
you dont wanna see it disturbing would be an understatement

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Its not the worst thing I have ever seen, then again I am a adult and not some scared teen. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119333
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 6:49 am

Is there another video aside from the one that has been playing all over the news? If there is, can someone send it to me as well? I've only seen the one video.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From the report-

"Sen. Bill Nelson told Fox News that Cruz was wearing a gas mask and may have had smoke bombs during the rampage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:14 am

Jenn wrote:
Is there another video aside from the one that has been playing all over the news? If there is, can someone send it to me as well? I've only seen the one video.

The link I had was for the first one that was posted late yesterday, and has since been taken down.

But with the number of cells you could clearly see in that short clip it's safe to say there are numerous videos of it and has likely been shared time and time again between the kids. Sad
Back to top Go down
dhalia

Contribution Points : 75233

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Could you or anyone else please pm me the link/video?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63620

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:55 am

Can some of you who has those videos pm them to me?

Jea

Contribution Points : 58842
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:07 am

Mugshot released by police
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:12 am

Jea wrote:

Seriously if any Fangirls flock to this dude, I'm officially done with thinking this generation's youth can still turn themselves around. Haha

I mean completely DONE. Between the Tide Pod eating and milk jug smashing this kid getting a following would be considered the last straw. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63620

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:16 am

Is it only me who thinks that Nikolas Cruz looks like human version of the Shrek?

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:17 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Seriously if any Fangirls flock to this dude, I'm officially done with thinking this generation's youth can still turn themselves around. Haha

I mean completely DONE. Between the Tide Pod eating and milk jug smashing this kid getting a following would be considered the last straw. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Lol, I bet you already know that he gonna have alot of fangirls.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:17 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Is it only me who thinks that Nikolas Cruz looks like human version of the Shrek?

Nope! Cartoon Shrek is better looking. Smile
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86378
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:19 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Trust me, if Dylan Klebold and Dylann Roof both have fangirls who want to fuck them, obviously Cruz will.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:20 am

DooMRebel wrote:
What were they doing in his swamp?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 am

nice eye color btw.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Trust me, if Dylan Klebold and Dylann Roof both have fangirls who want to fuck them, obviously Cruz will.

That is a sad truth right there.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:28 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

It's as true as Dylan's feet fetish and Dylann's bad haircuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 am

Has anything motive wise been found or talked about yet?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:31 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Has anything motive wise been found or talked about yet?
The motive, in my opinion, seems to be him getting expelled from the school. That's what I think right now, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:31 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

I am seeing a bad hair cut connection here. LOL
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70873
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:34 am

Obsessed with Guns, MAGA hat, Problems with women?

Mainstream Media:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:35 am

W.A.R. wrote:

Mainstream Media:

Haha
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:35 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Well, all shooters have bad hair cuts since only 1 person has actually commit a mass shooting.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:36 am

W.A.R. wrote:

Mainstream Media:
Left-wing journalists are all masturbating to this shooting as we type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:37 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Mainstream Media:

EWW! That's a bad mental image... No

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:38 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Mainstream Media:

EWW! That's a bad mental imagine... No
What's wrong? Don't you like seeing Wolf Blitzer masturbating?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Mainstream Media:

STOP! Your gonna make me throw up perfectly good waffles!
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 am

He was expelled from school because he had conflict with his ex-girlfriend new BF, mby that's why all this happened on 14th of February.

Last edited by Jea on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:41 am

Jea wrote:
He was expelled from school because he had conflict with his ex-girlfriend new BF, mby that's why it was 14th of February.

So he had a ex GF? That would put him one tiny step above some other shooters...
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 59340

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:41 am

It's depressing to read that pieces of trash like Robert Hawkins or this dude had girlfriends.

Last edited by rabadon55 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Mainstream Media:

STOP! Your gonna make me throw up perfectly good waffles!
Imagine all the people in the CNN, NBC and BBC HQs all at their computers masturbating to this. All those old news reporters at their desks doing...you know what....
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:42 am

rabadon55 wrote:
It's depressing to read that piece of trash like Robert Hawkins or this dude had girlfriends.
What's wrong with Robert?
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79695
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:42 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
He was expelled from school because he had conflict with his ex-girlfriend new BF, mby that's why it was 14th of February.

So he had a ex GF? That would put him one tiny step above some other shooters...

SLAYYYY
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:
It's depressing to read that piece of trash like Robert Hawkins or this dude had girlfriends.

A lot of things, starting from being junkie, drug dealer, threatener, cheating on his girlfriend and being mean to her on that. I just want to say he wasn't only innocent dude with glasses, he had a much darker side.

Last edited by rabadon55 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

lol, so true.) I bet his ex is already deleting all her social acc.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:50 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Probably thinking about changing her name as well.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:51 am

rabadon55 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:

A lot of things, starting from being junkie, drug dealer, threatener, cheating on his girlfriend and being mean to her on that. I just want to say he wasn't only innocent dude with glasses, he had a much darker side.
well, there is a lot of strange women who like strange guys. I see this everyday on my work.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:53 am

04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

SLAYYYY

Haha cheers
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:55 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Probably thinking about changing her name as well.
Probably, CNN already is searching for her, because people need chilling story about another sad and bad kid with the gun.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119333
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 9:36 am

I'm just wondering why he dyed the top of his head red and left the sides and his eye brows black?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am

Jenn wrote:
I'm just wondering why he dyed the top of his head red and left the sides and his eye brows black?

True. Although his bad cut and dye decision pales is comparison to those boxers he had pulled up to his armpits paired with saggy jeans...Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193796
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 9:44 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

I’m sure some will come out in full force but he probably won’t have the mystique of E&D so it may not be that bad...

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 84012
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 9:51 am

Aside from surpassing Columbine as the most deadly high school shooting, this is the worst American mass shooting where the killer did not die during the attack. As far as I know, only Anders Breivik and Martin Bryant killed more people without also committing suicide or being killed by the police. I wonder what is going to happen. Will he plead guilty and forego a lengthy trial or are we going to have another James Holmes situation?

Also, Coni Sanders was briefly interviewed on CNN last night. She said that she didn't think that it would bring up the past after so many years but it did. Before the commercial they said that they were going to speak with someone whose child died during Columbine and I was trying to figure out who it would be. The reporter had to correct himself at the start of the interview but they showed a photo of Dave Sanders at the end. She also made a comment to everyone who knew the shooter that with all the talk of "missed warning signs," she wanted to say that it was not their fault, they shouldn't feel guilty and the responsibility was solely the shooter's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:05 am

"Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel told reporters that Cruz had been expelled from Douglas High for disciplinary reasons, and his suspected Instagram pages showed a deep fascination with guns, grenades and deadly ammunition. Man, it sure seems like there were a lot of red flags! Now 17 innocent people are dead and more are clinging to life at South Florida hospitals."
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:05 am

sscc wrote:
Aside from surpassing Columbine as the most deadly high school shooting, this is the worst American mass shooting where the killer did not die during the attack.

Yeah, I was thinking about this yesterday. James Holmes, Jared Loughner, Scott Dekraai, One Goh, they all killed less people than Cruz. Good point.

Quote :
As far as I know, only Anders Breivik and Martin Bryant killed more people without also committing suicide or being killed by the police.

Seems that way. Robert Bates killed 16 so it's less. Nobody comes to my mind, but I'm not much into research of shooters who are alive.
Back to top Go down
Wumselito

Wumselito

Contribution Points : 65224

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:10 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Is it known who the victims are yet? It's pretty unique that Robert Steinhäuser solely targeted teachers and ignored and just straight up walked by all students. The only two students that did end up getting killed only did so because he blindly shot through a locked door.

It's interesting that both might have had a similar motive but different targets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is this the FBI guy you were talking about?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:28 am

Wumselito wrote:

Is it known who the victims are yet? It's pretty unique that Robert Steinhäuser solely targeted teachers and ignored and just straight up walked by all students. The only two students that did end up getting killed only did so because he blindly shot through a locked door.

It's interesting that both might have had a similar motive but different targets.
Not yet, but some of the victims already identified like assistant football coach Aaron Feis and a student Jamie Guttenberg.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:30 am

The victims are slowly being named. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:42 am

His Parents, Roger and Lynda Cruz, Adopted Nikolas and His Brother Later in Life

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next