Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady

Go down 
+2
tfsa47090
LPorter101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150615
Forum Reputation : 2754

From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Empty
PostSubject: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:58 pm

The following is taken from JC-001-016484, -016485, - 016486, -016487, and -016488:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(The PDF file is "Supplemental Reports (pp. 16,395-696)".)

The writer is Kathy, described by an FBI agent as "a psychic of some reliability."

4/29/99

There are two boys in a garage; one is kneeling, the other is standing. One is almost laughing. The other one is "following" his lead. He is somewhat reticent, as if listening, but he is going along with the other one. One is stronger, this I know. The one KNEW what he was doing was wrong, but he had a "SILENT" anger. The other one was more obvious. I believe at one time or another, the girlfriend may have been in the garage with them.

[...]

One of the young men (the reticent one above-Harris, I believe) is very angry with his father (who has a military background-maybe Vietnam). I keep hearing these words. "I'LL SHOW HIM!" This is due to the apathy his father showed towards him. No attention. Hitler and the like was just a ends-to-a-means. This was all about them. They made a statement. THEY showed the world, not just Littleton CO.

[...]

These boys were EXTREMELY organized and planned for a LONG time. The sense is that the boys put "booby traps, surprises", not necessarily bombs in many places. The visions are in and out. I see many things, sometimes the variables change (hair color, what they are wearing). There is a terrible lingering sense of foreboding, as if something hasn't happened, yet. I am unable to get rid of these feelings. The wrong place. They are centering on the wrong place and focusing on the wrong individuals.

The girl who bought the guns definitely knew that for what purpose she was buying them. Something is not right. Where was SHE when the gunman started shooting? I believe she knew ahead of time, or was she even at the school at the time, and if she was, was she in a safe place? Not sure. She also knows much more than what she is letting on, however. I sense an indifference, not fear about her. She is not fragile like the other girl.

LPorter: More about "the other girl" below.

You are looking in the wrong plaaces. These surprises are not in obvious places. They are in places that would "make a statement" about what they were about. I do not know, right now, how many. Believe it or not, they did this for themselves, the "Hitler" route was just a way to get attention. They really didn't care a lot about this stuff, in other words. It was an ends-to-a-means. Again, this is all about them.

[...]

The agitation, extreme uneasiness, as if "we aren't finished, yet" attitude is still ever present. I believe you are not done with the surprises, yet. They not only planned the attack, but their death, and the aftermath, as well. You must understand that to plan this much, this far, this diligently, would be anti-climatic to not plan the ending, as well. They were thorough. This was their life for months, possibly years. I would dare say that at least one of them was thinking of this for at least two years. There WERE signs of trouble, for this one youth back in grade school. I sense a destruction in the one youth. Don't know his name, can see his face. Did any of them have pets -- even as children? Look for a marked increase in drug and alcohol consumption -- to ease the pain.

I feel extreme urgencies, "calms" for about 6 or 7 hours, then an incredible agitation, again. As if, they planned, changed and planned again. Their pattern of operation -- Yes -- this is it. They planned, and planned, changed their plans and planned it again. They added, they deleted. They finally chose a date. They felt the rest of the world was stupid. This is critical in your thinking, as this will help lead you to the conclusion of this tragedy. This thinking was their driving force. Klebold, I believe, was the ringleader. Harris found inclusiveness with Klebold, but was afraid, also Klebold was not. This was their control of their lives, since they had no choices in anything else in their lives. Their pain was intense, yet frivolous.

LPorter: There's more - Kathy goes on about how she can't sleep, how she's trembling in fear that something terrible is yet to happen. But if you want it transcribed, you'll have to ask someone else. Very Happy

=================================

Here's the part about the other girl.

Kathy wrote the following:

Thursday, April 22, 1999 7:11 PM

I keep seeing a young girl [...] She is in "trouble". Not sure, again, how, right now. She is confused, VERY confused. She will make a very poor decision....

I also see a young man. I am sensing some kind of "jock", quite popular, good-looking, but VERY introspective. Quite studious, I believe. I think Math is his forte.

[...]

Is there a student in this terrible mess that appears to be doing very well with everything? Has assured everyone that he is OK, well ... he isn't. Watch him.

4/29/99

I have a vision of a young girl. I know who this girl is, but I also know she is very fragile. She knows more than she is saying OR she saw something that she is unable to share with anyone. She appears to be doing very well, but she is like broken egg shells. Her name is Sara Filipak. I have had visions of her as a cheerleader. I have confirmed that she is a cheerleader.... Quite frankly, I am not sure if she even KNOWS she is aware of information that would help. (I am sensing that she heard or saw something she is unable to remember, at this time.)

LPorter: Kathy misspelled Sara's name - the correct spelling is *Filipiak*. I found a reference to her in the following article:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The article discusses the suicide of Greg Barnes, a popular basketball player who witnessed multiple deaths on 4/20. He appeared to have put the tragedy behind him, but then committed suicide in May 2000.

Did Sara know something was wrong with Greg? And did Kathy see that Sara knew it?

You never know...

Last edited by LPorter101 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:40 pm

This is FASCINATING, thank you so much for posting this!

"Look for a marked increase in drug and alcohol consumption -- to ease the pain."

VODKA.

Hmmmm.......

However, both of them drank and smoked pot, and Eric was improperly flung on heinous SSRIs which he cycled on and off of erratically.

"This was their life for months, possibly years. I would dare say that at least one of them was thinking of this for at least two years. There WERE signs of trouble, for this one youth back in grade school."

LPorter101 wrote:

On Monday, November 3, 1997, Dylan wrote in his journal:

“[edited] will get me a gun, ill go on my killing spree against anyone I want. more crazy…deeper in the spiral, lost highway repeating, dwelling on the beautiful past, ([edited] & [edited] gettin drunk) w. me, everyone moves up i always stayed. Abandonment. this room sux. wanna die.”

"This thinking was their driving force. Klebold, I believe, was the ringleader. Harris found inclusiveness with Klebold, but was afraid, also Klebold was not."

"About 26.5 hours from now the judgement will begin. Difficult but not impossible, necessary, nervewracking & fun. What fun is life without a little death? It's interesting, when i'm in my human form, knowing i'm going to die. Everything has a touch of triviality to it." -Dylan Klebold.

"Today's the day I die!" -allegedly Dylan Klebold on 4-20-1999.

"It's a weird feeling knowing you're going to be dead in two and a half weeks." -Eric Harris, later March/early April 1999.

"Eric says he can't decide "if we should do it before or after prom". At the end of this section of the tape Harris says he wishes he could have re-visited Michigan and "old friends". He falls silent then and appears to start crying, wiping a tear from the left side of his face. He shuts the camera off."  -Basement Tapes excerpts.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:22 am

**** "One of the young men (the reticent one above-Harris, I believe) is very angry with his father (who has a military background-maybe Vietnam). I keep hearing these words. "I'LL SHOW HIM!" This is due to the apathy his father showed towards him. No attention."

**** "This was all about them. They made a statement. THEY showed the world, not just Littleton CO."

"Well folks, today was a very important day in the history of R. Today along with Vodka and someone else who I wont name, we went downtown and purchased the following; a double barrel 12ga. shotgun, a pump action 12ga. shotgun, a 9mm carbine, 250 9mm rounds, 15 12ga slugs, 40 shotgun shells, 2 switch blade knives, and total of 4 - 10 round clips for the carbine. we....... have.... GUNS! we fucking got em you sons of bitches! HA! HAHAHA! neener! Booga Booga. heh. its all over now. this capped it off, the point of no return. I have my carbine, shotgun, ammo and knife all in my trunk tonight and theyll there till tomorrow... after school you know its really a shame. I had a lot of fun at that gun show, I would have loved it if you were there dad. we would done some major bonding. would have been great. oh well. but, alas, I fucked up and told [censored] about my "flask". that really disappoints me. [censored] I know you thought it was good for me... in the long run and all that shit, smart of you to give me a such big raise and then rat me out, you figure it was supposed to cancel each other? god damn flask, that just fucked me over big time. now you all will be on my ass even more than before about being on track. I'll get around it though, If have to cheat and lie to everyone then thats fine. THIS is what I am motivated for, THIS is my goal. THIS is what I want to do with my life! you know whats weird, I dont feel like a punching through a door because of the flask deal, probly cause I am fucking armed now. I feel more confident, stronger, and more Godlike. I have confidence in my ability to dese(cei)ve people. hopefully Ill make it to April, but that might not happen. Ug, Its been a busy weekend, I need to sleep, I'll continue tomorrow.
11/22/98" -Eric Harris.

Eric was only comfortable when "whispering" his REAL thoughts and feelings concerning deeply important matters, too. He shouted at everyone else about everything else, but the core issues that were destroying his soul were very rarely addressed as blatantly as the other more frivolous things he ranted about.

He did this much more often than many people care to acknowledge.

He did so regarding his father, despite the praise he gave his parents on the basement tape excerpts.

The most telling and prominent issue he "whispered" about was his suicidal thoughts. Admitting on a psych evaluation that he "had thoughts about not wanting to live (committing suicide)", and circling the option "more than twice" (the "highest" option available on the form).

It can be viewed here, and a thread discussing it can be viewed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dylan ranted and raved about suicide throughout a great deal of his journal entries. Eric barely mentions it, but says a few times (in journals and on video) that he "has to die, and so do all of you".

I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that both of them were suicidal, but which one savagely ripped the top of their own cranium off, evacuating his entire brain? UNFLINCHING, UNRELENTING self hatred. An end to indescribable, internal spiritual and mental misery and twisting, terrifying confusion (his "racing thoughts").

I don't buy for a millisecond that it was executed in that manner to make sure the cops didn't find him. He wanted to die just as desperately as Dylan, and it wasn't simply to avoid justice for the last 45 minutes of his life.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:57 am

I bump, therefore I am.

Contribution Points : 101224
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:35 am

I remember to read about kathy and wondered how she did know the name of sara?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:06 pm

em81 wrote:
I remember to read about kathy and wondered how she did know the name of sara?

She's psychic. Very Happy

Or so she says...
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101776
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Interesting that she named Dylan as the ring leader. I don't necessarily believe in psychics, but I don't NOT believe either. The world is a strange place, who am I to say what's possible? In Sara's statement (pages 2987-2990) she says she fell while trying to get out of the cafeteria and was helped up by a white male in all black clothing and told her (not an exact quote) that she was alright and needed to run.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:19 am

I bump, therefore I am.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97565
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 am

Bah, not worth much.

She seen the news reports, probably is from Denver and knows some names.

Other stuff is just conjecture or vague to the point of being able to fit into almost anything.

So, stuff she got wrong:

- The rant about the girl is leading nowhere, none of them had a GF and Robyn was at school during the attack.

- There's nothing on the ballfield, but she coemes back to it saying somethign will happen there. I imagine she came up with this after all the jock-centered media reports. But it is bs.

- "THERE IS STILL SOMETHING VERY WRONG". "The disaster isn't over. This I know for sure". " Of course it is, you are just being a poor psychic.

So yeah, move along folks, nothing to see here. Just some attention-seeking or mentally unstable person pestering the police with mumbo-jumbo.

That's my take on this.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:50 pm

I bump, therefore I am.

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:13 am

LPorter101 wrote:
I bump, therefore I am.

If the thread were that interesting you wouldn't need to bump it..
Back to top Go down
Mrpnuz

Contribution Points : 76397
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 am

Seriously. lporter can be pretty damn annoying
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 6:32 am

x5000x wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
I bump, therefore I am.

If the thread were that interesting you wouldn't need to bump it..

There are lots of interesting threads buried in the archives ... not everyone has read through every post ever written on the board.

Quote :

If you don't like my posts, then don't read them. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 6:03 am

Mrpnuz wrote:

It's the Cullen avatar that is the most annoying thing to me.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 6:03 am

x5000x wrote:
Mrpnuz wrote:

Why? Are you:

a) Dave Cullen
b) Dave's friend
c) Dave's business associate
d) Dave's lover
e) Dave's paid lackey
f) Dave's fanboy

?

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 am

I don't know if I'm the only one who finds this interesting, but I do, so I'll bump it.

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:42 am

This thread again? Keep bumping, it's still not gonna make any waves. The woman is a complete troll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:31 pm

I think he's just bored of seeing these dead threads you constantly bump.

LPorter101 wrote:
x5000x wrote:
Mrpnuz wrote:

Why? Are you:

a) Dave Cullen
b) Dave's friend
c) Dave's business associate
d) Dave's lover
e) Dave's paid lackey
f) Dave's fanboy

?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 8:26 pm

Some people find this post boring, but I've always felt it was an interesting weird little tidbit. So I'll go ahead and bump it yet again.

PostSubject: Re: From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady   From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the files of the FBI: Kathy the Crazy Lady
Page 1 of 1