Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kathy Harris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91831
Forum Reputation : 225

Kathy Harris Empty
PostSubject: Kathy Harris   Kathy Harris Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 6:58 am

Kathy Harris;
Disclaimer: This is a theory—nothing mentioned in this post is concrete. The theories written are based merely on a photograph, Having said that, I must mention that this post will deal with themes that may be particularly difficult for some. Please proceed with caution.

Whilst looking at the photo below, I noticed something relatively strange.

Now, we can’t be entirely certain if the woman in the picture is Kathy. However, given the fact they’re sat next to Wayne, attending what is presumably a gathering, I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that it is. In addition to this, I’ve done a few comparisons of Kathy’s nose, and the woman’s. They both look quite similar.
The thing that I noticed, however, were the scars on the forearm. That’s not the only thing. What’s unusual about them is the way in which they curve, which could potentially indicate a suicide attempt, or at least some intent. They look deep.
We’re all aware from Sue’s book that she struggled with suicidal thoughts, so with Kathy in the same boat it only makes sense that she could’ve potentially experienced these feelings as well. I also figured that these scars are quite telling; perhaps Wayne forbade Kathy from reaching out and seeking help? I wouldn’t quite go that far, however. If Kathy really was that unhappy, she could’ve simply divorced and left Wayne, right? Unless, of course, they’re still trying to maintain that happy, picket-fence-family facade. Many marriages typically end after the death of a child, and then there’s also what Eric and Dylan did on top of that; to say it was a “strain” on their relationship would be an understatement. Marriages tend to end after the death of a child as mothers usually grieve what was, and fathers grieve what could’ve been. Personally I don’t think the feelings of grief are mutual between Wayne and Kathy, and that certainly wouldn’t have benefited a mourning mother. Wayne, to me, seems as though he’s cleared his hands of a burden. He’s quite happy to discuss Kevin, but immediately shuts down when Eric’s mentioned. This is made clear in the meeting between the Harris’s and the Mausers.
We also know from previous accounts that Kathy is quite sensitive, and would weep at the drop of a hat, if you will. when Brooks went to confront Eric’s parents, and Kathy began crying. If that situation was enough to bring on the water works, I couldn’t imagine what emotions the Columbine massacre evoked.
I would like to remind you all, that these are speculations.
your thoughts on this ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This picture is from Wayne´s reunion:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Kathy Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Harris   Kathy Harris Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 7:16 am

I'm just not seeing any scars. scratch What I do see is the folds/lines in her skin that we all have. Pick something up and tilt your wrist a bit to the side. The skin forms wrinkles.

An older person would likely have a bit looser skin, so the folds/wrinkles would appear deeper.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63639
Forum Reputation : 0

Kathy Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Harris   Kathy Harris Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 am

I dont think it is her arm, she seems to be wearing a top that goes over the shoulders and she has nailpolish on. None of that is visible in the first picture.

I agree she seems very emotional. I would assume that her and Waynes relationship is the kind where you complement each other actually. It seems Wayne was very rational but not as emotional.

I wonder if Eric being unable to control his emotions was something he took after his mother.

Some stuff that Wayne wrote in his Eric notebook shows a similarity in mindset to Eric. Trying to escape trouble rather than dealing with the problem.
Back to top Go down

Kathy Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Harris   Kathy Harris Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 8:10 am

munchkinphone wrote:
I dont think it is her arm, she seems to be wearing a top that goes over the shoulders and she has nailpolish on. None of that is visible in the first picture.

GOOD POINT! I didn't even notice the nail polish. Smile
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66303
Forum Reputation : 90

Kathy Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Harris   Kathy Harris Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:32 am

The lines also look like a reflection of something that you can also see on Wayne's shirt. I don't think they are physically on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kathy Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Harris   Kathy Harris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kathy Harris
Page 1 of 1