Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

Go down 
+57
worm
novaprospekt
Rebbie556
23september
Gonz
Draw_It_White
starrwilliams
the_infidel
Sokushinbutsu
anarchy
cicero
Lizpuff
thenight_watchman
BlackandWhite
Holloka
21stcenturyreality
NoMaD
bubbles
ThoughtBox
Rebdomine
slippy123
eli27
Violenta
REBxVoDKa
WendlaBergman
LPorter101
gutenfxckintag
perpetual state
Undyne
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
JayJay
maninthebox
Moseley
deathmedic
rik75
em81
lasttrain
deelightful
Juicy Jazzy
JDM87
fatlittleparasite
MarmaladeSkies
rebgirl
carrie12
tfsa47090
Wideawake
StinkyOldGrapes
areyoulistening
queenfarooq
Laeda
Scypek
tragedy79
philosopher_king
Jenn
BurnIt
61 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 100717
Forum Reputation : 0

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Empty
PostSubject: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 am

"Reblog if you've had sex with Eric Harris" has been reblogged over 4 000 000 times.

I could just put this under You Know What I Hate?!?!? but I thought someone here might have thoughts on the Columbine tag too.

(To clarify, I don't hate the whole tag. I only found this board because it was in the tag. But Gawwwd...)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:06 am

If you were to post this on SBB, it would have been removed and you would receive a warning...just saying...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 am

Apparently either Eric Harris lied about his sex life or his fangirls have built a time machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 am

If they had time machines, and are all busy fucking him, then he'd never do the massacre in the first place thus meaning they'd never build a time machine to fuck him, thus meaning he'd do the massacre and they would build a time machine to fuck him, thus eventually blowing up the earth!
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100372
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 am

I just deleted my tumblr blog. So I no longer post anything there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:52 am

What exactly is tumblr and how does it work?
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 101045

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:04 am

BurnIt wrote:
"Reblog if you've had sex with Eric Harris" has been reblogged over 4 000 000 times.

I could just put this under You Know What I Hate?!?!? but I thought someone here might have thoughts on the Columbine tag too.

(To clarify, I don't hate the whole tag. I only found this board because it was in the tag. But Gawwwd...)

Thank God! My message on Tumblr didn't invite just fangirls! I had my doubts about it and asked Jenn first....I'm glad it worked out fine Very Happy

Contribution Points : 100504

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:27 am

All typical teen fangirls refer to themselves as "random", but they are all the same. I've seen many accounts of self-proclaimed Erics and Dylans and Erics, some cropped photo of Erics "dat ass" and a small comic of some sort with Eric and a girl suspiciously similiar to Ashli the sandwichmaker, but seemingly significantly dimmer, as her vocabulary consisted of 3 words only, "dat", "ass", and "gimme". That's enough for me, I suppose.

Last edited by Scypek on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:53 am

I dont find tumblr that bad. A few blogs a really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 100556

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Tumblr is a nice place overall, aside from the 'personal' one I have a graphic design and illustration collection and I hosted my website there too, you can find interesting things and nice people.. Though I always try to not look at 'fandoms' tags unless I want to have a big laugh. Anytime I entered the Columbine tag I found either pictures of E&D with 'you're my god' or things like that written on them or girls dressing like them in the massacre day (let's all cosplay some murderer)
But Tumblr is plenty of weird fandoms, there are 'Holmies' too, but at least they have weird sexual obsession with someone who's alive and not a pile of ashes, not that this makes of them less of a creeper..

MnM wrote:
What exactly is tumblr and how does it work?
It's mainly a sharing platform, for example you post X thing you enjoy (it can be either text, video, music, quotes, images and I don't remember what else) in #X tag, people following #X tag see it and if they like it too it gets 'reblogged' and so on. So you can reblog other people's posts to have them in your own blog, 'like' posts and follow blogs you find interesting (basically like in every social network?). You can also ask/receive questions anonymously or not and these will go either on your blog or you can reply privately.
Though there are people who use it like a blog and just write text posts, someone else has themed blogs so post only particular things and others post just everything from personal texts, self-taken pictures, fandoms, cats, whatever, all together..
..and then of course there are teenage girls fancying mass murderers..
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Apologies Jenn. I didn't post on SBB, just had been a lurker for a couple of weeks before it got yanked.
What's the problem with the subject? Just too controversial? Not arguing. Just curious.

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 pm

BurnIt wrote:
Apologies Jenn. I didn't post on SBB, just had been a lurker for a couple of weeks before it got yanked.
What's the problem with the subject? Just too controversial? Not arguing. Just curious.

Nope, I don't have a problem with this. As long as it isn't a thread containing personal info/abuse towards other, you're fine.

Carry on.

Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:20 pm

I don't think Tumblr is that bad either. I have fun there for the most part.
The I Had Sex With Eric Harris thing just made me blink hard.
He's apparently gotten a lot of action since he died.

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm

I personally don't use Tumblr, but it doesn't bother me that others do and wanna post about it. Just like I find Columbine Fanfiction interesting, some may not bother with it. To each their own.

Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 pm

I love Columbine fanfic. I love fanfic in general.
It's hard to find well written stuff but when I do I am immensely pleased with it.

Maybe that should go under the Guilty Pleasures thread though.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Well since Easter is tomorrow someone on the Columbine Tag had painted Easter eggs that look like Eric and Dylan on April 20th.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:52 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Well since Easter is tomorrow someone on the Columbine Tag had painted Easter eggs that look like Eric and Dylan on April 20th.
Just seen it, oh dear.
Lol.

Contribution Points : 101412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:11 am

Laeda wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:
Just seen it, oh dear.
Lol.

Yeah me too, I don't go on the tag so much mainly because it's just full of stuff like this lol
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:23 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Laeda wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:
Just seen it, oh dear.
Lol.

Yeah me too, I don't go on the tag so much mainly because it's just full of stuff like this lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:53 am

I've also noticed that on the tag people will make Eric and Dylan Valentine's Day cards like the ones people would pass out in Elementary school.
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100372
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
I've also noticed that on the tag people will make Eric and Dylan Valentine's Day cards like the ones people would pass out in Elementary school.

I remember encountering a post about one person unexpectedly getting Columbine candy in the mail.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 am

I've seen numerous posts of girls who have made 'reb and vodka' necklaces or have a framed picture of Eric by their bed, I feel like I've gotten so used to seeing these kinds of images that my brain doesn't register it as anything out of the ordinary anymore.

Two things I remember seeing some time ago though that not shocked me but made me go scratch hmmm was one teen girl who had literally COVERED her bedroom walls in Eric and Dylan pictures / video stills etc and i thought I wonder if her parents know or care for that matter about the images all over her wall. The second was a girl who had a picture of Eric as a child (the one in the skeleton costume) as her phone screensaver.
But like I said i think i'm immune to really being shocked by anything I see on the tag anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:11 am

queenfarooq wrote:
I've seen numerous posts of girls who have made 'reb and vodka' necklaces or have a framed picture of Eric by their bed, I feel like I've gotten so used to seeing these kinds of images that my brain doesn't register it as anything out of the ordinary anymore.

Two things I remember seeing some time ago though that not shocked me but made me go scratch hmmm was one teen girl who had literally COVERED her bedroom walls in Eric and Dylan pictures / video stills etc and i thought I wonder if her parents know or care for that matter about the images all over her wall. The second was a girl who had a picture of Eric as a child (the one in the skeleton costume) as her phone screensaver.
But like I said i think i'm immune to really being shocked by anything I see on the tag anymore.
I know what you mean! Someone who I will not name has her entire facebook dedicated to Eric and how wonderful she thinks he is. I think her life revolves around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 am

I follow the tag as well. It´s like a car crash, you just can't look away!
Once I saw a video of this girl who had baked a birthday cake for dylan with one of those candypictures of him, candles and everything. And she sang happy birthday, that was probably the creepiest thing I have seen of these fangirls... Seriously, why???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:31 am

There a are also numerous girls, who have tatoos of Dylans love letter, or other extracts from his journal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:54 pm

I would love to see their reaction about these types of things. I think they would be flattered by some and creeped out by others.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
There a are also numerous girls, who have tattoos of Dylan's love letter, or other extracts from his journal.

I've seen a few actually with Dylan's heart drawings tattooed on them, I saw one girl a really long time ago and she had Dylan's heart drawing on one arm and a picture Eric drew on another. I really really try to stay open minded and none judgmental on all topics but i'd really like to know the reason why someone would get their drawings tattooed on themselves and in such a public place, like what does it symbolize? i always try and opt for the most understanding answers i can muster but i suspect some of them have been done for stupid reasons.

I just saw an interesting shot of Cullen (the pimp) with E&D if anyone sees this you will know exactly what i mean Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm just speculating on reasons why but some people have said that thinking about Eric and Dylan, having photos of them, etc will help them get through the day because they were/are in a really bad place in their life and feel only Eric and Dylan would understand . By doing these types of things they'll have more of a connection to them and know part of Eric and Dylan will always be with them.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:45 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
I'm just speculating on reasons why but some people have said that thinking about Eric and Dylan, having photos of them, etc will help them get through the day because they were/are in a really bad place in their life and feel only Eric and Dylan would understand . By doing these types of things they'll have more of a connection to them and know part of them
Will always be with them.

Yeah I've thought about that, you see alot of girls on there posting (especially about Dylan) how depressed they are and how he is the only one who would have understood them. But I think that's as far as some of them think, they perhaps don't connect the Eric and Dylan with the same Eric and Dylan that committed mass murder which is very easy to do at times.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:54 pm

queenfarooq wrote:

I just saw an interesting shot of Cullen (the pimp) with E&D if anyone sees this you will know exactly what i mean Shocked
lol!

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Laeda wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

lol!

You saw it? Very Happy the strange thing is i actually have that wig they put on Eric Cool
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Laeda wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

lol!

You saw it? Very Happy the strange thing is i actually have that wig they put on Eric Cool
Yes! And Cullen would really look into it xD

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:44 pm

On the tag there's this thing called the Columbiner Prom which will probably take place on April 20th. I'm guessing it's supposed to be some virtual prom that people are getting dates for. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
On the tag there's this thing called the Columbiner Prom which will probably take place on April 20th. I'm guessing it's supposed to be some virtual prom that people are getting dates for. Rolling Eyes

I wondered what that was. I think at the moment the tag has been taken over by the whole Brooks 'thing'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 am

. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 pm

The tag is like a car crash you can't look away from. But the twist is the car crash had mutant hermit crabs combined with ninjas as the perpetrators, and the car is on fire, and the crash is right by a local middle school, where students film and remix the footage to put on Youtube later that evening.

In other words? Horrifically fascinating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 pm

I had never checked out Tumblr before, but I decided to give it a shot the other day and I find this tag really interesting.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Uh..I was just on the 'Dylan Klebold' tag on Tumblr and did someone really make a puzzle out of the suicide photo?

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 pm

And some girl emailing JeffCo county saying "Can we have the Basement Tapes, please?"

That oughta do it. They will probably be released now, for sure. Lol..This shit is funny. Laughing

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 101045

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Jenn wrote:
And some girl emailing JeffCo county saying "Can we have the Basement Tapes, please?"

That oughta do it. They will probably be released now, for sure. Lol..This shit is funny. Laughing

Told ya! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Jenn wrote:
Uh..I was just on the 'Dylan Klebold' tag on Tumblr and did someone really make a puzzle out of the suicide photo?

Yes, unfortunaly. People also have the suicide photo all over their tumblrs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Some girl on the tag actually made a fake Denver Post page about the basement tapes finally being released on the 14th anniversary. It looked extremely legit and I was stupid enough to get my hopes up for nothing!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 pm

The suicide photo, someone have it printed and on their bedroom walls, along with other pictures of them Neutral

That Columbiner Promo thing, for what I've understood, people get a virtual date, dress up and then videochat on Skype in group

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I find it offensive, as I don't believe it should be posted all over the internet. These 'fans' claim to care about Dylan and Eric, but seem to totally ignore the fact that their parents and family would be horrified to see their child's death photo turned into a puzzle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Jenn wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I find it offensive, as I don't believe it should be posted all over the internet. These 'fans' claim to care about Dylan and Eric, but seem to totally ignore the fact that their parents and family would be horrified to see their child's death photo turned into a puzzle.

Completely agree. It's very sickening and insensitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:40 am

Very heartbreaking letter from the Klebold family that I found on the tag.Sad I haven't seen this longer version before.

Open letter from the parents of Dylan Klebold:
Nearly a year has passed since tragedy changed the Columbine community forever. A day that began innocently ended catastrophically. The healing process has moved slowly as we all attempt to cope, not only with our own despair, but also with the distractions and intrusions that result from world attention. There are no words to convey how sorry we are for the pain that has been brought upon the community as a result of our son’s actions. The pain of others compounds our own as we struggle to live a life without the son we cherished. In the reality of the Columbine tragedy and its aftermath, we look with the rest of the world to understand how such a thing could happen. We are convinced that the only way to truly honor all of the victims of this and other related tragedies is to move clearly and methodically toward an understanding of why they occur, so that we may try to prevent this kind of madness from ever happening again. It is our intention to work for this end, believing that answers are probably within reach, but that they will not be simple. We envision a time when circumstances will allow us to join with those who share our desire to understand. In the meantime, we again express our profound condolences to those whose lives have been so tragically altered. We look forward to a day when all of our pain is replaced by peace and acceptance. Finally, we wish to thank those who have sent their kind thoughts, prayers and expressions of support to our family. We are constantly surprised and heartened by the gestures of understanding and compassion that have been extended to us. The support has been both humbling and inspiring, and we are truly indebted to those who have offered it. The Klebold family — 4-15-2000
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:58 am

Just saw this pic on Tumblr in someones collage of Dylan Rolling Eyes Should I know where it's from? i'm not sure I've seen it before...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:23 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Just saw this pic on Tumblr in someones collage of Dylan Rolling Eyes Should I know where it's from? i'm not sure I've seen it before...

Isn't it Dylan eating a doughnut from that video of Dylan behind Blackjack Pizza?

Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:15 pm

what

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

Isn't it Dylan eating a doughnut from that video of Dylan behind Blackjack Pizza?

I'm not sure, I don't recall seeing Dylan eating in the video.

Laeda wrote:
what

Somebody somewhere will see this and believe it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next