Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

Go down 
+57
worm
novaprospekt
Rebbie556
23september
Gonz
Draw_It_White
starrwilliams
the_infidel
Sokushinbutsu
anarchy
cicero
Lizpuff
thenight_watchman
BlackandWhite
Holloka
21stcenturyreality
NoMaD
bubbles
ThoughtBox
Rebdomine
slippy123
eli27
Violenta
REBxVoDKa
WendlaBergman
LPorter101
gutenfxckintag
perpetual state
Undyne
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
JayJay
maninthebox
Moseley
deathmedic
rik75
em81
lasttrain
deelightful
Juicy Jazzy
JDM87
fatlittleparasite
MarmaladeSkies
rebgirl
carrie12
tfsa47090
Wideawake
StinkyOldGrapes
areyoulistening
queenfarooq
Laeda
Scypek
tragedy79
philosopher_king
Jenn
BurnIt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:49 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
I think the thing is that unless you have experienced it yourself ,its hard to imagine how bad it is for some people at school every single day , both past and present.Some people  are just abused physically and mentally.That is the only way it can be accurately described is abuse.It is often not just 5 or 6 people doing it either.The rage this produces is incredible, its hard to describe. I wish  some of them could see that the victims deserve sympathy too and their loss is a terrible. Tragic loss. But their anger is what is driving most of these people.
Those who find comfort in reading their journals and about Columbine in general don't worry me; it's the ones who are excited to read everything about them like a child does with cartoons on a Saturday morning that do.
I've been lurking the Columbine tag on tumblr for months now, and a lot of fangirls who want new footage or evidence (e.g. the basement tapes) don't seem to care about the answers, but more of E&D's faces and trivial details about their lives to fawn over. These "Columbiners" regard the two with such violent admiration and glorification that surpass that of a boyband's. Not all of them, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:18 pm

jettfyre80 wrote:
I've thought from the beginning that Eric would be a classic abuser. He was obsessive,he stalked girls he was interested in and begged them to go out with him, and he had violent sexual fantasies.

Wait what. Stalked? What did I miss? Maybe when that girl ( forgot her name) dumped him and he sent her an (or more?) e-mail but I wouldn't call that stalking. Maybe I have a skewed vision about it but I don't see how he could ever come out as a stalker. Care to explain that, por favor? I might've missed some interdasting small details..

About begging, never heard of that. Ask MANY girls out yes but not beg. Again, did I miss anything? And obsessive.... when? here? P-pls senpai..

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 98841
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Lananas wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
I think the thing is that unless you have experienced it yourself ,its hard to imagine how bad it is for some people at school every single day , both past and present.Some people  are just abused physically and mentally.That is the only way it can be accurately described is abuse.It is often not just 5 or 6 people doing it either.The rage this produces is incredible, its hard to describe. I wish  some of them could see that the victims deserve sympathy too and their loss is a terrible. Tragic loss. But their anger is what is driving most of these people.
Those who find comfort in reading their journals and about Columbine in general don't worry me; it's the ones who are excited to read everything about them like a child does with cartoons on a Saturday morning that do.
I've been lurking the Columbine tag on tumblr for months now, and a lot of fangirls who want new footage or evidence (e.g. the basement tapes) don't seem to care about the answers, but more of E&D's faces and trivial details about their lives to fawn over. These "Columbiners" regard the two with such violent admiration and glorification that surpass that of a boyband's. Not all of them, of course.

I believe that is because E &D are gone and there will be no more pictures or videos, details or incidents for anyone to relate so the thought of anything rare or undiscovered is exciting. It also makes one treasure anything left behind.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 99214
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:37 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
JayJay wrote:
I like that, sort of tongue-in-cheek answer to the seeker of Dylan's address.

I've got another one for you, 'cause Dylan moved from his temporary address:

Dylan Bennett Klebold
P.O Outside the Box
Never-ending Hall of Time and Space
Halcyon State, Infinice

I noticed someone the other week asking for Dylan's address as apparently she wants to write to his parents  Shocked Not only do i think that is a terrible terrible idea but the Klebold's address is actually extremely easy to get hold of. This could be the same person you guys mentioned that i saw, when i saw the post though nobody had replied to it at that point.

Susan Klebold talks about receiving letters and gifts for Dylan at their address in the book ''Far From the Tree''. She has been moved by some of the letters of teens who says they got comfort from Dylan's story and people who have lost loved ones to suicide. Others are just fans sending drawings they made and cakes and whatnot. They deal with it all, good and bad.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

Contribution Points : 94242

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:38 pm

anonymous asked:

I want to mail Dylan Klebold, I want to tell him that I know how he feels! I want to tell him, that it's fucked up how they locked him up! I can't wait till he gets out, I'll write romantic stories and let him know I'm on his side.. I think he deserves much better in life. You think I should do it?

You should absolutely write Dylan Klebold and tell him you know how he feels. Because it seems to me you really really do know just how he feels. I can’t believe they locked him up either and I hope he gets out of prison soon, too. I’m sure he’ll really appreciate the romantic stories. And yes, you’re right. He deserves a much better life than the one he has now.
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:40 pm

yea the one I found and I post above had me rollin
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:59 pm

I think I read somewhere on Tumblr that a girl on the tag photoshop herself doing nasty sexual things to Dylan. Shocked That seems rather disrespectful to his memory in some way.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 103338
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 pm

perpetual state wrote:
I think I read somewhere on Tumblr that a girl on the tag photoshop herself doing nasty sexual things to Dylan. Shocked That seems rather disrespectful to his memory in some way.

I've never seen that, and I am quite thankful that I haven't. But I don't doubt that it exists.

They don't seem to be able to grasp this, but in my personal view, things of that nature are incredibly disrespectful to their memories, their loved ones, those who were affected by their actions who have forgiven them, and many others.

They like to say they are "honoring them" and "keeping their memories alive", but that is a load of bullshit, and no matter what they say or what defenses they desperately try to make, deep inside, they and everyone else, know it.

Many of them do things like that constantly, and it really is sickening.

(This has nothing to do with being a prude, because I am the polar opposite of a prude. I'm just intensely private about that part of myself, because it REALLY is a private element of one's existence).
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Lananas wrote:

This is such an incredible post, Lananas.

That about covers it, you have hit the nail right on the head.
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:52 pm

I also read somewhere in an article that I posted, some Columbiner girl said she wants to play with Dylan's pee pee in a Columbiner video.  Shocked Just why must be there be a vid about that and what the fuck is wrong with that girl.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Like the girl who said she'd kill her parents for one night with Eric? Disgusting.

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:09 pm

perpetual state wrote:
I also read somewhere in an article that I posted, some Columbiner girl said she wants to play with Dylan's pee pee in a Columbiner video.  Shocked Just why must be there be a vid about that and what the fuck is wrong with that girl.

They desperately crave attention. That is why most of this occurs.

Some of these people find solace through their own (very misinformed) view of this entire case. If it helps them and they don't hurt anyone else (or harass and bully anyone else), that is fine in general.

They must stop spewing that they are "experts", though, because they're not.

The majority of them just take out of context bits and pieces of "information" and post it over and over again.

There is a minuscule segment of them that actually try to look into this and analyze it with critical thinking, compassion, intelligence, and respect for all concerned. But again, only a mere FRACTION of them are like this.

I've said this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], NO ONE is an "expert" about this subject, aside from the two kids who actually concocted this plan and then acted it out. And as we all know, they've been gone for a decade and a half and are not here to tell us the whole story.
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Also I think I might have seen a girl wearing a necklace with Dylan's face on it. I wonder if she made it herself or they are actual necklaces that crazy fangirls can buy.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:24 pm

perpetual state wrote:
Also I think I might have seen a girl wearing a necklace with Dylan's face on it. I wonder if she made it herself or they are actual necklaces that crazy fangirls can buy.

There are actual necklaces that you can buy. I've seen links before on the old forum where you could go to buy them.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:26 pm

They also have Dylan and Eric plush dolls that you can buy now too. They are on sale at Kmart this week for $19.99 for a doll without a trench coat and $29.99 for a doll with a trench coat.

Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Plush dolls? Umm...okay. I saw the I <3 Harris and Klebold T-shirts.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Jenn wrote:
They also have Dylan and Eric plush dolls that you can buy now too. They are on sale at Kmart this week for $19.99 for a doll without a trench coat and $29.99 for a doll with a trench coat.

Laughing 

And it's not disrespectful at all, it's "keeping their memories alive". People just don't understand. They're so closed minded.  Sad

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:39 pm

perpetual state wrote:
Plush dolls? Umm...okay. I saw the I <3 Harris and Klebold T-shirts.  Rolling Eyes 

She's only kidding about the plush dolls.

Considering all of the other deranged things these people have already done, we shouldn't be shocked if it actually happens one day.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Man, saw a short vid of a weird blonde girl kissing a photo of Eric. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:17 pm

While the article/post taken from online originally is horribly written (calling a challenged person a retard, for example) I also am even more informed on everything at Columbine.

Wild thinking how much time i spent online reading, and I never heard of Kyler. It really is making me rethink everything I had previously thought about columbine. Previously I had felt it was an event that was going to happen regardless, but now I am beginning to see them for what they really are. Shit people doing something to become godlike in a sense, and the fangirls who adore them really are making it true. Shame.
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 101777
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:33 pm

brewcrew86 wrote:
While the article/post taken from online originally is horribly written (calling a challenged person a retard, for example) I also am even more informed on everything at Columbine.

Wild thinking how much time i spent online reading, and I never heard of Kyler.  It really is making me rethink everything I had previously thought about columbine.  Previously I had felt it was an event that was going to happen regardless, but now I am beginning to see them for what they really are.  Shit people doing something to become godlike in a sense, and the fangirls who adore them really are making it true.  Shame.
Wow, I've never heard of him either. Do you know if there's more detailed information on the incident?

tfsa47090, out of curiosity, since you know about these fangirls, how big would you say is the community of 'Columbiners'?Would you say that most of them are teenagers?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 104662
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:42 pm

maninthebox wrote:
brewcrew86 wrote:

Wild thinking how much time i spent online reading, and I never heard of Kyler.  It really is making me rethink everything I had previously thought about columbine.  Previously I had felt it was an event that was going to happen regardless, but now I am beginning to see them for what they really are.  Shit people doing something to become godlike in a sense, and the fangirls who adore them really are making it true.  Shame.
Wow, I've never heard of him either. Do you know if there's more detailed information on the incident?

The reference in the original post is to Adam Kyler.
04/21/99: Adam has a learning difficulty and was unable to complete a written statement.
He mentions in his interview that he saw one suspect on 4/20, his description sounds like Dylan and he says he thought he had seen this kid before around Christmas when "this kid" and his friends had threatened him. Adam told his parents and school personnel about the incident.

04/29/99: Adam identified Dylan Klebold. When asked how he knew Dylan Adam tells IO's along with his mother that during November / December 1998 Klebold began harassing him at school and had threatened him to the point where Susan Kyler (his Mom) reported the incident to school authorities. They said they would take care of the problem and were aware of the problems caused by Klebold. After reporting the incident Adam says he had no further problems with Klebold.
He said he never had any other problems with the TCM except for Klebold and this harassment. Adam describes that when Klebold harassed him there were three other students with him, believed to be TCM members. However they were not involved in the harassment.

Klebold is mentioned further throughout his statement.
His full interview is pg(243 - 249) The page where he begins to talk about Klebold is the bottom of pg(247 - onward)

You may have to copy and paste the link but there's some information about him here also:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:00 pm

queenfarooq I swear, you know everything!  affraid Thanks for the links, I actually now remember seeing that picture of Kyler. Someone made a point of how he resembles Dylan, and maybe Dylan teased him because Adam reminded him of himself (not sure if I agree with that). Also, author of the blog wrote that he threatened to kill Adam, I didn't find that in the documents  scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Thanks for the info Queen, really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:12 pm

maninthebox wrote:

tfsa47090, out of curiosity, since you know about these fangirls, how big would you say is the community of 'Columbiners'?Would you say that most of them are teenagers?

Firstly, just so it is understood, I know about the tumblr fangirls because I was on tumblr about 2 years ago or so.

My interest in columbine started in about late 2004 until mid 2008, and after that I left it alone, with the exception of checking into a few things in 2009; the 10th anniversary.

In early 2012, I was watching a conspiracy-esque video that featured Dylan and Eric, and my interest was intensely reinvigorated.

I went searching for old articles that I had saved back in my researching "heyday", but they were nowhere to be found.

I started trying different variants in search engines to find these articles, and on google images I found a scan of one of them. It was on tumblr.

Previously, I had only looked at tumblr images when it came to my favorite bands.

I went and saved this scanned article, and looked into the columbine "tag".

There were a lot of people of all ages there, and it was a "mixed bag":

- Pseudo-scholarly researchers who believed Cullen's tripe.

- Basic, curious researchers.

- Empathetic people who just felt sorry that it happened and poke in and out of the subject.

- Decently intelligent, deeply empathetic researchers.

- Intelligent, but slightly immature fangirls.

- Rabid, attention seeking fangirls.

- Incredibly witty, hilarious trolls.

- Overall psychologically unhinged, utterly lost souls.

For the first few months that I was there with an account, I interacted with a couple of people and had really interesting conversations with them. Some of these people were even "fans", but they made use of the brains in their heads, and I really enjoyed speaking with them.

The others were entirely complacent, uninformed, spiteful, bullying, shit-stirring piles of misery, and in the end, it drove a number of us away, including some of the more intelligent "fangirls".

Now, to answer your actual question, I cannot give you a precise number, but I would say that the group on tumblr is still somewhat small. It's probably smaller than the group of regular posters on this forum, but not that far behind.

The age range is quite wide. There are teens, but the gap ranges into people well into their 30s and even 40s. Believe this or not, the most obnoxious, destructive ones (in my experience) are all in their mid 20s and older.

It seems to me that the teens go through phases with it, and often appear to have the best insight once they move past the attention seeking phase. The teens are typically the ones who find the clueless fangirling by those older than them to be pathetic and embarrassing. This is just my experience and observation.

So, the age range is rather wide, the group itself is not too large, and the teens are not the actual bane of the columbine tag. It's usually the mid 20s+ set that are delusional, obsessive, hateful, and constantly spewing misinformation. But, there are a handful of people in that age group who are a blessing to that tag, and the subject of columbine in general.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:25 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
maninthebox wrote:
brewcrew86 wrote:

The reference in the original post is to Adam Kyler.
04/21/99: Adam has a learning difficulty and was unable to complete a written statement.
He mentions in his interview that he saw one suspect on 4/20, his description sounds like Dylan and he says he thought he had seen this kid before around Christmas when "this kid" and his friends had threatened him. Adam told his parents and school personnel about the incident.

04/29/99: Adam identified Dylan Klebold. When asked how he knew Dylan Adam tells IO's along with his mother that during November / December 1998 Klebold began harassing him at school and had threatened him to the point where Susan Kyler (his Mom) reported the incident to school authorities. They said they would take care of the problem and were aware of the problems caused by Klebold. After reporting the incident Adam says he had no further problems with Klebold.
He said he never had any other problems with the TCM except for Klebold and this harassment. Adam describes that when Klebold harassed him there were three other students with him, believed to be TCM members. However they were not involved in the harassment.

Klebold is mentioned further throughout his statement.
His full interview is pg(243 - 249) The page where he begins to talk about Klebold is the bottom of pg(247 - onward)

You may have to copy and paste the link but there's some information about him here also:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for all that you share and do on this forum, queenfarooq. You are a blessing.
Back to top Go down
gutenfxckintag

Contribution Points : 94904

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Speaking of the basement tapes... does anyone know why the basement tapes haven't been released? I think it's to protect the privacy of some people in it, but I'm not totally sure.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:54 pm

gutenfxckintag wrote:
Speaking of the basement tapes... does anyone know why the basement tapes haven't been released? I think it's to protect the privacy of some people in it, but I'm not totally sure.

They had the chance to release them in 2006 but the judge or the sheriff, I forget which one, decided to release some other documents instead and it was ordered that the Basement Tapes be locked up in a vault for 50 years.

Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:43 pm

tfsa47090,
Thanks for the detailed response! I looked at some of the accounts -some were normal, as you said a mixed bag, but some were quite insane! I was hoping that these would be teens, going through a phase, but if they are people over 20, that's very scary.. I guess the internet exposes you to all sorts of people, including the unstable ones you wouldn't ordinarily meet. The reason I was asking about the number of 'fans' is because there seemed to be a very large number of them; I wondered if they are the same people commenting on youtube videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:00 am

Jenn wrote:
gutenfxckintag wrote:

They had the chance to release them in 2006 but the judge or the sheriff, I forget which one, decided to release some other documents instead and it was ordered that the Basement Tapes be locked up in a vault for 50 years.
I'll make sure to come back here in 50 years to watch.  LOL 
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:49 am

Gotta love Tumblr, saw a poem a girl wrote about Dylan saying she wants to fuck him in a car, in school, in the back of a church, behind Blackjack, wanting to be his godly little whore. How lovely. Bad poetry, though. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:15 am

man i'm going to have something pretty amazing to look forward to just before my 70th birthday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:29 am

perpetual state wrote:
Gotta love Tumblr, saw a poem a girl wrote about Dylan saying she wants to fuck him in a car, in school, in the back of a church, behind Blackjack, wanting to be his godly little whore. How lovely. Bad poetry, though. Rolling Eyes 
Most of the fanfics and poetry Columbiners write are bad.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:23 pm

It's kind of weird when girls put pictures of Eric on their closet door. And another girl say she wants to be Dylan's godly little whore. Oh geez......
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:27 pm

I also seen girls writing how they are depressed and they want to kill themselves and hopefully Dylan will comfort them in the afterlife. Hope those girls don't do anything drastic.  
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 155121
Forum Reputation : 2814

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:30 pm

perpetual state wrote:
I also seen girls writing how they are depressed and they want to kill themselves and hopefully Dylan will comfort them in the afterlife. Hope those girls don't do anything drastic.  

Eric wore a T-shirt called "Natural Selection" ... perhaps Columbine fangirl martyrdom is evolution's way of removing certain undesirable traits from the gene pool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:05 pm

perpetual state wrote:

This reminds me of the girl who followed me on Tumblr a while back. She was in love with Daniel Mauser and posted about how she was depressed and wanted to kill herself to be with Daniel in the afterlife.  Shocked 

I don't remember what happened to her blog. I hope she's in a better place now, though.
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:15 pm

I don't remember what happened to her blog. I hope she's in a better place now, though. wrote:

You mean, she actually did killed herself or are you saying she's in a better mental state?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:18 pm

perpetual state wrote:

You mean, she actually did killed herself or are you saying she's in a better mental state?

I meant that I hope she's in a better mental state. Whoops. I should've clarified.  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gutenfxckintag

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:17 pm

You know, as creepy as it is that E&D have crazy fangirls, it's even creepier that some of the victims would have fangirls.

I've only seen two though, one was a Daniel fangirl and the other was a 12 year old user named saggitarius in love or something and was a Steve fangirl. So disrespectful.

I wish I could do something to help all these people.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:07 pm

The fangirl in love with Daniel and Steve is the exact same one.She was in love with Daniel first then some time later Steve.I wouldn't have had any problem with her except she could be extremely nasty and mean spirited.She was always making fun of Columbiners and saying she was so much better than us.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:34 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
The fangirl in love with Daniel and Steve is the exact same one.She was in love with Daniel first then some time later Steve.I wouldn't have had any problem with her except she could be extremely nasty and mean spirited.She was always making fun of Columbiners and saying she was so much better than us.

I found a side blog of hers with letters she's written to Steve. Shocked She followed me some time back, when she was crazy about Daniel. I was hoping she had grown out of that phase, but alas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:35 am

I think the worst E/D fangirls are the ones who claim to channel/talk to their spirits.  affraid
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 97354
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:02 am

phone_call_from_god wrote:
I think the worst E/D fangirls are the ones who claim to channel/talk to their spirits.  affraid

So true...

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 100819
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 am

Every time I stumble onto the tag my faith in humanity dwindles.

Then I remember, hey I'm on Tumblr! I get what I deserve.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Why do you consider them to be bad?

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 100819
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:23 pm

There is a Rachel Scott fan blog thing on Tumblr and it's so hilariously funny and painfully obvious that the blog owner is making up the 'asks' and 'submissions'.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 103524
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:12 am

For me it is okay if they say they were cute, but I don´t like to read that they love them or want sex with them. There is a limit for me, I think. And what I hate is if someone write that they condone what they did. They don´t know the pain which they caused. They don´t know anything how it is to lose someone you loved. And last but not least if they post the pics of their corpses. Everytime I see them I think about their families, especially their parents. I am so sorry for the parents.
Back to top Go down
gutenfxckintag

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
There is a Rachel Scott fan blog thing on Tumblr and it's so hilariously funny and painfully obvious that the blog owner is making up the 'asks' and 'submissions'.

You aren't talking about the Rachel Scott blog or whatever their name is, are you? Because that person knows the truth about the she said yes stuff.

I'm actaually happy with that blog, a blog is dedicated to a victim who has had a lot of rare photos released (at least a blog that tells the truth). It's a breath of fresh air from the Eric and Dylan heart fanarts and other f*ckery found on the tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:33 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Why do you consider them to be bad?

It's just a bit too...out there for me. Personally, I think that if Eric and Dylan were floating around in the afterlife as ghosts or what have you, they'd be with their loved ones. Not visiting fangirls whom they have no connection to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   The Columbine Tag on Tumblr - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next