Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric the comedian.

Go down 
+4
BurnIt
areyoulistening
tragedy79
Jenn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 am

Well, I saw a screen shot that JDM87 posted in another thread and I saw a topic over at the old forum with this title. So..I decided to bring it here.

So...Eric the comedian?

How so?

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 102145
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 am

I don't see it...sorry

Peekaboo?!! Not my kind of humor, I guess!

Jenn

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:14 am

"Once we got in, we were tired as a priest after a 5 hour orgy."

Lol..I thought that one was pretty funny.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 am

"This mission was also liquor free as a result of this person named Brooks Brown (phone #) who tried to narc on us. Telling my parents that i had booze and @#%$ in my room. I had to ditch every bottle I had and lie like a f*ckin salesman to my parents. All because Brooks Brown thought i put a little nik in his windshield from a snowball.......BS? yes."

I like that one too.

Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 am

Jenn wrote:

Where did you see this one? And yes it's pretty funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Where did you see this one? And yes it's pretty funny. Laughing

He wrote it down during one of his missions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^^^^^^There.

Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:39 am

No pretty flowers ( we were disappointed too)

and

Don't give me your bullshit excuses. Make me a goddamn perfect map Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:00 am

"After the fireworks we went over to this assholes house. His name is brooks brown (phone #) (address). If any of you feel like pranking him. Anyway, we didn't really do much to him. Just put some model puddy on his Merc."

I just find it funny how he always mentions 'Brooks Brown' in just about everything he writes.

Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 am

I think most the time Eric tried being serious but wasn't that good at it.
Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Ivan wrote:

What are some examples you can think of about this?
Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:29 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Ivan wrote:

What are some examples you can think of about this?
During Radioactive Clothing, during walking the halls (the video) and numerous other times.
Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:34 pm

I see what you are saying. I wish he wasn't so serious in those videos especially Eric in Columbine video. I wish he would have been as talkative and outgoing as Mike in that video. But that just wasn't his personality.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 101947

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:35 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
I see what you are saying. I wish he wasn't so serious in those videos especially Eric in Columbine video. I wish he would have been as talkative and outgoing as Mike in that video. But that just wasn't his personality.

He was extremely sarcastic in that video in just about everything he said, which I found quite hilarious. Whether he meant to be funny or not is another thing.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 pm

I thought it was funny when they were discussing teen moms and he said hey mother want another or she looks this way and casually doesn't see us with the hand motion.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
I thought it was funny when they were discussing teen moms and he said hey mother want another or she looks this way and casually doesn't see us with the hand motion.

Informing Brandi that he was "an Andrew and an Eric" when she asks him if his name is Andrew, normally gets me to.
I don't even think it's all that funny, I just love sarcasm.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Other than the things he said I thought his outfit during the second part of the video was really funny. Those denim shorts with the white socks and oversized black shoes made him look like such a dweeb. Laughing And especially in CHS highway patrol. He appeared so awkward.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 pm

I've actually never seen CHS highway patrol.

I've heard it's extremely embarrassing and I just don't do well with people embarrassing themselves, I get so embarrassed for them. (Yes, I know I'm strange Razz)

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 pm

That video is difficult to find. But yeah it's very embarrassing and awkward. I wonder why Dylan wasn't in that video.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
But yeah it's very embarrassing and awkward.

I can actually feel myself tense up already. Embarrassing how? I know I'm going to regret asking that haha

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:15 pm

It's been a long time since I've seen it but Eric's outfit for starters made him look like such a dweeb again, the way he ran and how he acted when they were pretending to handcuff him.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
It's been a long time since I've seen it but Eric's outfit for starters made him look like such a dweeb again, the way he ran and how he acted when they were pretending to handcuff him.

I've made a mental note, never to watch it. I think I'd die of embarrassment. Not because of the clothes that he wears, I actually don't mind those but if he runs funny and acts weird, I just can't watch it without wanting the ground to swallow me up.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Hahaha that's probably a good idea. Plus people said he drove pretty bad. I'll have to watch it again.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 101817

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 am

I like sarcasm; I'm a sarcastic person myself. I spoke on the other thread about the specific thing that I found funny. I feel weird talking about how Eric makes me laugh. I can't do it without coming off as a fangirl.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:08 am

BurnIt wrote:
I like sarcasm; I'm a sarcastic person myself. I spoke on the other thread about the specific thing that I found funny. I feel weird talking about how Eric makes me laugh. I can't do it without coming off as a fangirl.

None of us can, unfortunatily. I'm not a fan girl in the least but I'm sure I've sounded it plenty of times.
I can't help that I find him funny, I don't like it either, I feel guilty for laughing to.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:13 am

I know many people think Eric is really funny and he defitnely was but do you guys find Dylan funny too?
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
I know many people think Eric is really funny and he defitnely was but do you guys find Dylan funny too?

I think that he could be, everyone is funny in their own way to the right people.
I don't really know much about Dylans sense of humor to make a judgement however.
But yes, I'm sure that he could be.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 am

HEY WHAT ARE DOING TO MY SISTER'S BIKE?!?!

That made me laugh. When he messes up his rants on Hitman for Hire and laughs I think you can get a sense of humour there; a willingness to laugh at himself with a close friend)

But his diaries were all sad and dark. He was really shy and a sense of humour gets buried under a mountain of "Don't look at me"
I wonder who he was before he got really depressed.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 am

BurnIt wrote:
That made me laugh. When he messes up his rants on Hitman for Hire and laughs I think you can get a sense of humour there; a willingness to laugh at himself with a close friend)

Maybe that was self consiousness? I know when I get embarrassed I laugh at myself, because that's all that I can do.

BurnIt wrote:
He was really shy and a sense of humour gets buried under a mountain of "Don't look at me"
I wonder who he was before he got really depressed.

I agree with that. According to Devon Adams, he had a very dark sense of humor.
He apparently made jokes about things that "you don't make jokes about" like death and things of that nature.
Death seems to be a running theme throughout his teenage life doesn't it?
I wonder if that's because he was depressed and feeling suicideal, that he could make jokes like that.

You don't have to be depressed or suicideal to make jokes of that nature, but you know what I mean.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 am

Really tragic things, negative feelings, ugly events: they all leave you feeling a profound loss of control. Joking about it puts some of that control back in your hands, at least in the power to choose to laugh rather than cry.
It's called gallows humour and it's usually met with disgust by anyone who doesn't understand.
My family has always been very fond of gallows humour. When I broke my foot in 3 places my sister stole my crutches sometimes and my dad called me peg leg. My brother has ADHD and I have a standing drinking game with him during family visits home that forces us to take a drink every time he forgets what he was supposed to do/forgets where he's supposed to be going.
Gallows humour can be a very good coping mechanism

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:02 am

BurnIt wrote:
Really tragic things, negative feelings, ugly events: they all leave you feeling a profound loss of control. Joking about it puts some of that control back in your hands, at least in the power to choose to laugh rather than cry.
It's called gallows humour and it's usually met with disgust by anyone who doesn't understand.
My family has always been very fond of gallows humour. When I broke my foot in 3 places my sister stole my crutches sometimes and my dad called me peg leg. My brother has ADHD and I have a standing drinking game with him during family visits home that forces us to take a drink every time he forgets what he was supposed to do/forgets where he's supposed to be going.
Gallows humour can be a very good coping mechanism

I think the whole Irish population has Gallows humour....

Yeah I can see how that would fit with Dylan. I still can't figure him out though.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:14 am

Gallows humour can be very self deprecating though. I can see why it would appeal to Dylan.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 am

Yeah I could see why to. I'd love to see an actual example of what he'd consider a joke. With Eric we have a few examples of his sarcasm but as far as I'm aware, there's nothing really on Dylans humor.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:31 am

Does anyone knew who decided the details of Radioactive Clothing?
I laugh at that. Like srsly guys. You couldn't come up with any other thing that would try to get you? Of all objects that could become possessed and attempt to attack you, you decided on laundry?
Really?

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 pm

BurnIt wrote:
Does anyone knew who decided the details of Radioactive Clothing?
I laugh at that. Like srsly guys. You couldn't come up with any other thing that would try to get you? Of all objects that could become possessed and attempt to attack you, you decided on laundry?
Really?

Could have been baked when the decision was made

Jenn

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:12 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:

You can start a thread about Dylan, if you'd like.

Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Definitely baked

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 pm

BurnIt wrote:
Definitely baked

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. Did Dylan blaze?

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:47 pm

I want to say it was in his journals that he tried it but thought it was a waste of money.
But I could be off base because my documentation is not here. Just working off memory

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

It is in his diversion record I believe, they asked about his alcohol and drug intake.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Page 2 is where it talks about his alcohol and drug history.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Page 455, under "Hate"

I'm pretty sure this was Dylans list, I'd never seen it before. But as I can never normally tell their hand writing apart, I'm going to put this under "Eric the comedian" because I'm not 100% Under said list of stuff Dylan hated was such things as "liars" and "punk fags and bitches who hang with them" but the thing that I found hilarious was one word.

That word?

Socks

I have no idea why I found it as funny as I did. Maybe it's because its 5:28 am and I've to be up for college in 2 hours, or maybe I find stupid things funny. I'll find out when I'm alert. Ramble over. Blah no sleep Sleep

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 pm

I completely forgot about this but I definitely think this was Dylan's list too. But I thought there were alot of similarties between what Eric hated and what Dylan hated.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:19 pm

I noticed that to, only Eric goes into detail about his hate. Dylan just gives the list. "laid back" people" also made the list. Along with "rich people" and "welfare moochers"

Unless my memory mistakes me, weren't Dylan's parents quite well off? I mean have you seen his house!?

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 pm

I love reading Eric's rants. They actually cheer me up when I'm down. And I always thought Dylan was really well off and I might be wrong but somewhere I read that his mom had a lot $ growing up. But maybe he hated how rich people acted like Eric. It appears that Columbine and a lot of the students were really well off as well but those could
kids that harassed them.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:47 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
I love reading Eric's rants. They actually cheer me up when I'm down. And I always thought Dylan was really well off and I might be wrong but somewhere I read that his mom had a lot $ growing up. But maybe he hated how rich people acted like Eric. It appears that Columbine and a lot of the students were really well off as well but those could
kids that harassed them.

Didn't Eric live in a cul-de-sac? He never strikes me as well off. Hey I might be wrong, it's been known it happen Very Happy

Eric rants make me laugh but I just think he's an idiot. Smart dude but he wasn't as clever as he thought that he was.

Reading his notebook for school and one thing that I found funny was when he said "I write real good under pressure."

Excuse me? What? No Eric, you write well under pressure. Totally ruined his point in my opinion.

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Eric did live in a cul-de-sac but they rented at first. And he did have a lot of jobs throughout high school.

Eric's grammar and spelling definitely needed a lot of work. I think he knew how to use proper grammar and correct spelling but for some reason he just chose not too.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Something that always made me laugh was, Eric was ranting in his journal or website, whatever it was, about killing people and hating people or whatever and then he says something like, "I will write more later, mom is calling me for dinner." Like, here he is acting all tough, then saying he has to go cuz mom is calling him to come eat. IDK, I always laughed at that.

Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Jenn wrote:
Something that always made me laugh was, Eric was ranting in his journal or website, whatever it was, about killing people and hating people or whatever and then he says something like, "I will write more later, mom is calling me for dinner." Like, here he is acting all tough, then saying he has to go cuz mom is calling him to come eat. IDK, I always laughed at that.
It's hard not to laugh at the things Eric said, did and wore. But I don't remember him saying I have to go mom's calling me for dinner. I'll have to reread his journals for about the 10th time.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:04 pm

I don't think it was dinner, I think it was he was tired or something. I agree that's funny. I don't find what he wore funny, I don't know if that's just me or not?

Personally I think he looked fine as he did. He was a sarcastic son of a mother and I have no doubt had a mean streak.

I found it weird when reading his stuff, when he said something along the lines that people with personal hygiene problems disgust him. Then proceeded to say "Now, I'm not making fun of anyone if they cant help it, or afford it or anything like that, that's not their fault"

That always makes me smile for some reason, it's a slip of the "bad ass" image he portrayed and the only place where I don't think he's an ass. It's the only place that I can think of where that happens.

Last edited by areyoulistening on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Jenn wrote:

I read it somewhere. Maybe it was in the fanfic story 'War is War'. I really don't remember where I read it, but I just remember laughing when I read it, thinking it was funny. I've read so much over the past year and a half, I have a hard time keeping track half of the time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric the comedian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next