Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric the comedian.

Go down 
+4
BurnIt
areyoulistening
tragedy79
Jenn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Two things Eric wrote that made me laugh outloud:

1) "If you are reading this you are lucky you escaped my rampage because I wanted to kill you."
There's something about his hubris here that is just unbelievably absurd.

2) "You may NOT change a damn thing with this WAD, if you do, i will blow you up. And it will be cool".
lol
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102487
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:52 pm

gustopoet wrote:
2) "You may NOT change a damn thing with this WAD, if you do, i will blow you up. And it will be cool".
lol
Some things as you mention are just really absurd that it makes them comical in some strange way.

For me the following quote just sounds so silly that it made me laugh when i came across it:

"He stated that a very coherent memory he has of Harris was playing another game similar to Doom, called Hexen. Proctor also described it as being a "3D shoot 'em up type of game." Proctor stated that Harris was a very nice guy over the phone and in person, but that during the game, he was "a sadistic prick." He stated that in the game there is some sort of a morph egg that turns you into a helpless pig that runs away, but after Harris had turned Proctor into the pig, he also hit him with a fireball. He then, via the game, said "I smell bacon" after that Harris called Proctor "bacon" for quite some time." pg(7043)
Back to top Go down
Scypek

Contribution Points : 101579
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 am

[quote = "Eric in 'words of wisdom'"]And dont let me
catch you making fun of someone just because they are a different color because i will come in and break your fucking legs with a plastic spoon. i dont care how long it takes! and thats both legs mind you.[/quote]
and also:
Quote :
[Brooks Brown] has an uncle
thats the former head of all the armed forces and has access to.....Theee Button. (...) and his other
Grandpa can blow up
every house in America
because all the houses
have C-4 in the
foundations. Again,
according to Brook Brown.
and lots of stuff in the whole "words of wisdom" is almost just as epic.

Moseley

Contribution Points : 96007

PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 am

When Eric mentioned OJ Simpson, I started laughing uncontrollably because I hadn't foggiest idea what he was talking about at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:22 am

A lot of what he wrote in in his planner usually makes me chuckle. This one had me cleaning green tea off my keyboard:

Quote :
Cut old people and other losers into rags. Use these rags or sponges rather than paper towels for most cleaning jobs.

Eric Cartman Harris  LOL 
Quote :
Screw you guys. I'm going to lunch and listening to good fucking music.

And his weatherman rant from the words of wisdom was pretty laughable too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am

BurnIt wrote:
HEY WHAT ARE DOING TO MY SISTER'S BIKE?!?!

That made me laugh. When he messes up his rants on Hitman for Hire and laughs I think you can get a sense of humour there; a willingness to laugh at himself with a close friend)

But his diaries were all sad and dark. He was really shy and a sense of humour gets buried under a mountain of "Don't look at me"
I wonder who he was before he got really depressed.
The car wax commercial makes me laugh the most, even though I probably shouldn't (Dylan, shut up.)
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63939

PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 1:13 pm

areyoulistening wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:
I thought it was funny when they were discussing teen moms and he said hey mother want another or she looks this way and casually doesn't see us with the hand motion.

Informing Brandi that he was "an Andrew and an Eric"  when she asks him if his name is Andrew, normally gets me to.
I don't even think it's all that funny, I just love sarcasm.

I never heard that even though I have rewatched it just to figure out what they say during that part Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric the comedian.   Eric the comedian. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric the comedian.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2