Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"

Go down 
+21
W.A.R.
PaintItBlack
Lizpuff
Love
Pennydreadful
bradt93
shades
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
gasolinechild
Undyne
eli27
lasttrain
Rebdomine
slippy123
queenfarooq
Jenn
browneyes11
ThoughtBox
sororityalpha
thedude11
LPorter101
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 80161
Forum Reputation : 38

The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Criminalprofiler123 wrote:
I know this is weird but I noticed that after the jocks passed by I see Eric was smiling a bit.
I don't if he was smiling because he knew they were messing around or because he escaped getting harassed

Nah he was prolly just playing it off and cool infront of his friends.

Criminalprofiling123

Contribution Points : 65856
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:25 pm

shades wrote:
Criminalprofiler123 wrote:
I know this is weird but I noticed that after the jocks passed by I see Eric was smiling a bit.
I don't if he was smiling because he knew they were messing around or because he escaped getting harassed

Nah he was prolly just playing it off and cool infront of his friends.

Could be Cool

Contribution Points : 91456
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Why do jocks have to feel the need to pick on others? are they that insecure in there personal lives, they have to take it out on people at school? I'll never understand the psychology behind jocks.

Contribution Points : 102613
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:47 pm

The wall of jocks is by far the most exaggerated incident in all of Columbine.

I mean they don't even really bump into each other. And this is supposed to explain a shooting?

Come on.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152187
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:05 pm

I bump again, therefore I still am.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120803
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 1:15 am

ColumbineIsInterestingAF wrote:
He really was nothing but a fucking coward if you think about it. In his journal, writing about how he's so great and better than everyone and he hates everyone and insults them and talks shit, but what does he do when the jocks want to fuck with and walk into him together? Nothing, doesn't even say a word, just puts his head down and takes it like a little bitch. Bet he ran home and had a lot to say about it in his journal though, haha.

I'm stunned by the ignorance on display here. The reason he didn't bother standing up to the jocks (aside from the fact that he'd know he'd just get the shit kicked out of him and achieve nothing of importance) is that he was planning for NBK. Why bother punching a hated bully in the face when you can just wait a little while and put a bullet in his brain?

cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80972
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 6:59 am

Put me in the camp of "people are reading too much into it." The sound they make and the smirk on Eric's face make it seem more playful and a "what the hell was that" reaction rather than some "oh god I'm such a frightened loser" reaction to bullying to me, but what do I know.

Also, it seems like they miss Eric H. completely. And I don't see them flicking off the camera. I think that's just using his elbow/forearm, as Brooks describes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 8:16 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ColumbineIsInterestingAF wrote:
He really was nothing but a fucking coward if you think about it. In his journal, writing about how he's so great and better than everyone and he hates everyone and insults them and talks shit, but what does he do when the jocks want to fuck with and walk into him together? Nothing, doesn't even say a word, just puts his head down and takes it like a little bitch. Bet he ran home and had a lot to say about it in his journal though, haha.

I'm stunned by the ignorance on display here. The reason he didn't bother standing up to the jocks (aside from the fact that he'd know he'd just get the shit kicked out of him and achieve nothing of importance) is that he was planning for NBK. Why bother punching a hated bully in the face when you can just wait a little while and put a bullet in his brain?

I agree with this. Eric knew he would just get his shit completely wrecked, and adding that to the other things he was already picked on for probably wasn't something he wanted. Also he was planning to bomb the school into oblivion and thought that would be his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2