Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you had ever met Eric and Dylan

Go down 
+12
rockiemontana
anonacc489
lilith
Lizpuff
Draw_It_White
Nirvana92
Kiwik
slippy123
em81
shades
PaintItBlack
aquillina
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95841
Forum Reputation : 52

If you had ever met Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had ever met Eric and Dylan   If you had ever met Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 6:20 am

liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sigh, don't apologise to me. It's not something you should do. This is just a case of differing perspective and my initial heated reaction. I don't completely know you either, but I will command that you have alot of patience and grace when speaking your side of a situation, a recurring account even. At the end of the day, we all have our different ways of handling trying times and have been raised in such a way (such as myself) to take a beating, suck things up, never talk about your problems nor gain sympathy and go just back to living. And if you think about it it's a hard battle between enduring one's own suffering, and knowing that causing harm will make others hurt aswell. It's such a battle of conscience. So, let's just shake our hands on this.

Sure.Sounds good to me.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 74292
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you had ever met Eric and Dylan   If you had ever met Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Freezingmoon wrote:
I don't think Eric and Dylan would have been interested in getting to know me because I had no social status in high school and was probably even weirder than they were.  They went after girls who were nothing at all like I was in high school. 

But I don't think that being a good friend would have made a difference. They had good friends and decent parents and they took it all for granted.  They didn't need better friends.  They needed better mental health care.

Nail on the head.
Back to top Go down
Lodka

Contribution Points : 71457
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you had ever met Eric and Dylan   If you had ever met Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:06 am

I don't know really how it would be, but I'd like to have known them. They seem to be smart and funny guys and they had a similiar like style as I have, with not too many friends, not being popular and not being attactive to girls, so I think we could've talked a lot about these things, and also about our frustration and anger towards the world and life.

But I don't think I'd be very close to them, because there were somethings they've done that I wouldn't really do, like stealing a van, so I don't think they would've called me to go NBK with them.

And if they said to me that they wanted to kill people and destroy the school, I wouldn't really go crazy and try to change their minds really hard, I just would say that if I were them I wouldn't do it, because life most of the time is really long and things can change a lot in all of a sudden, so today they might be losers at Columbine with no girls or anything, but tomorrow they can be important people, with money and of course a girl. But I don't think they'd listen to me and I really understand that, because sometimes I have a similar thought as they had, thinking that life is empty, with no reason to live and no emotions, no matter what happens.

So in general would've been really interesting to have known them, but unfortunately that's not possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had ever met Eric and Dylan   If you had ever met Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had ever met Eric and Dylan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2