Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evan Todd?

Go down 
+12
Screamingophelia
Jenn
BlackandWhite
sororityalpha
lasttrain
TheSpiral
Love
Lunkhead McGrath
shades
Kiwik
Acid84
bradt93
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 81128
Forum Reputation : 304

Evan Todd? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Todd?   Evan Todd? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:56 am

Prince_Bren wrote:
Kiwik wrote:
Of all the innocent, good kids they killed that day and they *intentionally* let this guy live?? If anything he should've been the first to go, especially all the shit he talked about the outcasts at that school after the shooting. I get they probably didn't really know him but still. At least Dylan called him fat.

I don't get it either. Why the hell did they kill dorky kids with glasses, a disabled kid who can't possibly have ever bothered them but they let this beachball walk away. I don't get it, I really don't. It's like whoops, you missed one!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You sort of have to get into the mind of a mass shooter in order to understand why they tend to target people at random. I dont think theres any way you can pin point and say that its one way or the other. For some of them, they basically blame the whole institution. Not one single person or individuals. But the entire facility.

With Eric and Dylan Im not really sure that they were bullied. Im not really sure that there is an answer, even though some sources confirm that they were. Why are some people saying one thing and others saying something to the complete opposite?

I dont get that.

This isnt something I took from Dave Cullen. We know that even friends of them claimed never to have seen any bullying. So, again, IDK
Back to top Go down

Evan Todd?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2