Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robyn Anderson?

Go down 
+15
Lizpuff
Szabo
Screamingophelia
maninthebox
Mj2beat
bhb82
em81
Jaan
carrie12
Lifetime
tragedy79
Laeda
areyoulistening
Wideawake
Jenn
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95204
Forum Reputation : 24

Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:26 am

Reading this Ive been thinking more about Robyn and I came with the conclusion after read all the responses here, that probably what Nathan Dykeman, Kristi Epling and other people said about she in love with Dylan could be true, maybe she wasnt so in love, but had a crush in him and maybe thats what pushed her to support him with the guns. Nobody helps someone to buy a gun because the person is nice and is a friend, buy guns is something delicate and not everyone do it for other people, I think she wanted to impress Dylan and showed him that he could find a support in her helping him with those kind of things. What intrigues me is that testimony about she wanted to get out of the school so bad that day to lunch, I dont know if it is true because sometimes those testimonies are just a lie but if it is true, probably she was suspecting something or heard something or maybe it is just a coincidence. I dont really know what to think about it but is really weird.

Someone know what happened with Robyn after NBK?, she graduated and went to college or didnt have the chance?.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99627
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:01 am

I read someone say on the internet that there's a testimony from a female seller at the gun show, who remembered that Robyn was really flirting with Dylan. Did anyone read it?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:15 am

I wonder if Robyn knew that he kissed Devon on the head after dancing with her. If I was into a guy, went to prom with him and he kissed another girl at the prom I'd be irritated.

Contribution Points : 67813
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 6:26 am

I do feel sympathy for Robyn, but I just cannot believe she'd be stupid enough to purchase the guns. Alcohol, yes, but guns!?

Does anyone know what happened to the lawsuit against her?

I concur what has already been said. I'm sure she just wants to leave the whole mess behind her now.

Robyn's 11k interview can be read starting on page 19 here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:11 pm

She was probably in the same boat as anyone else who hung around them. Hearing them say certain things but not thinking too much of it. Unless they flat out said they were going to shoot up the school that day, I don't think she could have possibly known what they were going to do. And even though there was school shootings before Columbine. Kids didn't worry about that kind of stuff back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 9:33 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I wonder if Robyn knew that he kissed Devon on the head after dancing with her. If I was into a guy, went to prom with him and he kissed another girl at the prom I'd be irritated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I have always wondered about that head kiss. I mean if it really happened, then that was a HUGE step considering Dylan had little experience with girls. He would have had to come so far out of his comfort zone in order to show Devon any sort of affection.

Perhaps because he knew he was going to die soon, and thought this was the last chance he would get to show her how he felt about their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 9:46 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I have always wondered about that head kiss. I mean if it really happened, then that was a HUGE step considering Dylan had little experience with girls. He would have had to come so far out of his comfort zone in order to show Devon any sort of affection.

Perhaps because he knew he was going to die soon, and thought this was the last chance he would get to show her how he felt about their friendship.

I think that was kind of what it was. If Dylan was ever comfortable with any girl it was Devon. Platonic I am sure but maybe it was his last ditch effort at showing some kind of affection.

That was why I think toward the end Dylan was "nicer" or letting things like his car getting hit go bc he was going to die and it didn't matter anymore.

As far as Robyn, I am not sure she would have cared. Yes she went to prom with Dylan but she was writing to a guy long distance that she was interested in. That guy seemed to not give her the time of day either, but I think she chose Dylan because she knew he had no one to go with and wouldn't turn her down moreso than because she liked him.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:42 am

Plus with Devon having a boyfriend, she is a safe bet. He can show her affection and doesn't have to worry about any kind of misunderstanding, I assume.

I do sometimes wonder if Dylan was as incompetent around woman as some say. I heard in one of the vids they did he was chatting and laughing with a female behind the scenes. I'm sure he didn't run away screaming whenever a girl so much asked what time it was.

A lot of people didn't really date in HS, I didn't really date until after college... ugh I know. It was irritating.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Plus with Devon having a boyfriend, she is a safe bet. He can show her affection and doesn't have to worry about any kind of misunderstanding, I assume.

I do sometimes wonder if Dylan was as incompetent around woman as some say. I heard in one of the vids they did he was chatting and laughing with a female behind the scenes. I'm sure he didn't run away screaming whenever a girl so much asked what time it was.

A lot of people didn't really date in HS, I didn't really date until after college... ugh I know. It was irritating.

I think Dylan was more shy in general than just around girls. Sounds like he went on at least 1 group date. I think it was just as his parents and friends said. He took a while to get comfortable but when he was comfortable he was fine to talk to whoever

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 12:08 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I think Dylan was more shy in general than just around girls.  Sounds like he went on at least 1 group date.  I think it was just as his parents and friends said.  He took a while to get comfortable but when he was comfortable he was fine to talk to whoever

I agree. I think Dylan was just painfully shy around new people in general, not only with girls.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 12:37 pm

General shyness makes a lot more sense!!

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61694
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Social anxiety?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 5:29 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Social anxiety?

Most likely. I'm sure that could be added to the other issues Dylan suffered from.
Back to top Go down
lissy.tc

lissy.tc

Contribution Points : 60272
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Hm. Well first of all I think Robyn was a likable young girl, like Dylan described her (in Sues book) "as exactly the type of girl Sue would want him to be with". But after all I'm still not sure about their relationship. I think it is very possible that she had a crush on him, but then why did they never get together?He had been so drawn to the idea of being in love that I really don't see a reason why he just would've wanted her as a friend and not girlfriend and regarding the guns even using her. To me the other way around, Dylan crushing on her but she just wanting to be friends, would more fit in the "pattern". I don't know. I'm just trying to figure out their whole relationship and motives behind interacting in the way they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 6:35 pm

lissy.tc wrote:
Hm. Well first of all I think Robyn was a likable young girl, like Dylan described her (in Sues book) "as exactly the type of girl Sue would want him to be with". But after all I'm still not sure about their relationship. I think it is very possible that she had a crush on him, but then why did they never get together?He had been so drawn to the idea of being in love that I really don't see a reason why he just would've wanted her as a friend and not girlfriend and regarding the guns even using her. To me the other way around, Dylan crushing on her but she just wanting to be friends, would more fit in the "pattern". I don't know. I'm just trying to figure out their whole relationship and motives behind interacting in the way they did.

There are a lot of statements saying that Robyn seemed to like Dylan, but he only saw her as a friend. He talked about wanting love, but apparently wasn't interested in her that way.

I mean would you settle with a person you truly didn't want just to have someone?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 10:11 pm

I wouldn't, I heard a random comment about Nate stating Dylan didn't want to enter into anything too serious in High School. I have read MANY reports saying Robyn made it very clear she wanted something more with Dylan but he wasn't feeling it. I have tried to make myself care about something I should in all honesty feel romantically for and it didn't work.

Also who knows what they talked about in private? Just because we don't know the info doesn't mean more didn't happen.. I doubt Robyn or any other girl would be so quick to talk about making out etc.. it's really none of our business. Though if something did happen maybe Dylan would have wrote something obscure about Halcyon flesh and love beams.. who knows?

The only thing I really believe without even knowing him.. is if Eric got any before NBK there would be an entry in his journal that he got laid, was awesome at it AND he's getting his revenge so Reb is happy, best week ever. For him so to speak not the world at large.
Back to top Go down
lissy.tc

lissy.tc

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 3:18 am

Yes that makes sense. It's just typical Dylan controversy. On the one hand the quote "I'm full of love and nobody wants it" but as a girl seriously shows affection he's not interested or at least not in the same way. And you are completely right. After all we don't know what went down between them in private. I also red somewhere that Robyn did like Dylan but another guy as well and that Dylan more or less just was her second option for prom.
I doubt tho that Dylan and Robyn ever slept with each other. I guess he would've been very excited about the fact itself that he couldn't have kept it a secret from Eric or at least would've written about it.
At least we can be very sure that his impression, that no girls liked him, was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 7:47 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
?The only thing I really believe without even knowing him.. is if Eric got any before NBK there would be an entry in his journal that he got laid, was awesome at it AND he's getting his revenge so Reb is happy, best week ever. For him so to speak not the world at large.

I agree. I feel it would have went something like "I...GOT...LAID!! I f-ing got laid you sons of bitches! HA! HAHAHA! Neener! Booga Booga. Heh. It's all over now. Haha
Back to top Go down
lissy.tc

lissy.tc

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 8:26 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
?The only thing I really believe without even knowing him.. is if Eric got any before NBK there would be an entry in his journal that he got laid, was awesome at it AND he's getting his revenge so Reb is happy, best week ever. For him so to speak not the world at large.

I agree. I feel it would have went something like "I...GOT...LAID!! I f-ing got laid you sons of bitches! HA! HAHAHA! Neener! Booga Booga. Heh. It's all over now. Haha

LMAO I lost it about this post. Very accurate. Definitely not the kinda guy who enjoys in silence.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61694
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

The only thing I really believe without even knowing him.. is if Eric got any before NBK there would be an entry in his journal that he got laid, was awesome at it AND he's getting his revenge so Reb is happy, best week ever. For him so to speak not the world at large.

Losing virginity would have definitely made him ecstatic. He would still go on NBK, regardless. Maybe with even more motivation.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 11:45 am

I agree. I feel it would have went something like "I...GOT...LAID!! I f-ing got laid you sons of bitches! HA! HAHAHA! Neener! Booga Booga. Heh. It's all over now. Haha [/quote]

LOL

This! All of this!
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102897
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:33 am

lissy.tc wrote:
Yes that makes sense. It's just typical Dylan controversy. On the one hand the quote "I'm full of love and nobody wants it" but as a girl seriously shows affection he's not interested or at least not in the same way. And you are completely right. After all we don't know what went down between them in private. I also red somewhere that Robyn did like Dylan but another guy as well and that Dylan more or less just was her second option for prom.
I doubt tho that Dylan and Robyn ever slept with each other. I guess he would've been very excited about the fact itself that he couldn't have kept it a secret from Eric or at least would've written about it.
At least we can be very sure that his impression, that no girls liked him, was wrong.
This is a fake made up quote that Dylan Klebold never has said. People just use that because Eric in his journal wrote "I'm full of hate and I love it". So because Dylan wrote about love a lot some genius Columbiner tumblr person made that quote up, and now it's all over the place with apparently Dylan saying this. Honestly, yeah I think Robyn liked Dylan but to an extent. She was already crushing on some guy in the military at the time. Dylan was her second choice. Dylan probably only saw her as a friend. Besides, in the Basement Tapes he pretty much mocked her by addressing to Robyn that he didn't really want to go to prom, but since his parents are paying for it, why not? And that it would be something "cool" as a last resort before they carry out their mission. They also mocked her several times by saying "Robyn is cool." You don't even have to watch the video to just believe that they are being dicks.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 10:22 am

I think Robyn did like Dylan but I think she chose to go to Prom with him because she was comfortable with him and knew he wouldn't be going with anyone else.

She sure considered it a win when he said yes. Thinking she must be super good looking to convince him. I wonder how that conversation went.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 10:35 am

I remember when it first happened that some news sites said Dylan's mom paid Robyn to go to prom with Dylan.

I think it is what everyone has said... she wanted to go, some of Dylan's friends were going, he was going to die in a few days so why not?

I'm trying to remember, Dylan isn't the one that asked a few girls and they said no or it was too close to the date (or did he ask Marla?) I know Eric did and it was said his friends tried to set him up with a few girls and they said no. I wonder how close to the prom this all was? Sometimes it takes a while to plan so an invite a week before may be met with a no even if you would have said yes if the ask was a lot sooner.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 10:40 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I remember when it first happened that some news sites said Dylan's mom paid Robyn to go to prom with Dylan.

I think it is what everyone has said... she wanted to go, some of Dylan's friends were going, he was going to die in a few days so why not?

I'm trying to remember, Dylan isn't the one that asked a few girls and they said no or it was too close to the date (or did he ask Marla?) I know Eric did and it was said his friends tried to set him up with a few girls and they said no.  I wonder how close to the prom this all was? Sometimes it takes a while to plan so an invite a week before may be met with a no even if you would have said yes if the ask was a lot sooner.

AFAIK Dylan did not ask anyone. I think neither Eric or Dylan were planning to go at first. Then Dylan all of a sudden was going with Robyn. So now Eric is the only one without a date and he started scrambling to find someone. I think Brandi was his first and only choice. He wasn't expecting her to say no. When she did he started asking pretty much anyone.

sscc

Contribution Points : 83552
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Marla did say that Dylan had asked her to the prom but that she already had a date (and also, that she would have gone with him if she didn't already have a date). Not sure if it's true but that's what she reported.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:41 pm

I think Marla is the one that most people assume was his huge crush he wrote about.

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson?   Robyn Anderson? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robyn Anderson?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2