Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California

Go down 
+12
Jea
Smiggles94
Pho3nix
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
MysteryMan
InsaneIntruder
spidEr
rabadon55
Screamingophelia
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:05 am

Ack! If she is vegan then the Vegans are going to get hell.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:07 am

It looks like she was a youtuber....

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i am not a vegan but i don't like most meats but when i see a vegan i always want to eat some... also the whole chickens are forced to lay eggs thing is dumb cuz i have 6 chickens and i live in a small house surrounded by other houses, legit we have got in trouble cuz of them... they lay eggs for us tho they really like me too
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:16 am

eldigato wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i am not a vegan but i don't like most meats but when i see a vegan i always want to eat some... also the whole chickens are forced to lay eggs thing is dumb cuz i have 6 chickens and i live in a small house surrounded by other houses, legit we have got in trouble cuz of them... they lay eggs for us tho they really like me too

That is cool! I remember when I was growing up there were a couple girls whose families htad farms and I had the best meals at their homes. Also the egg thing.. there are vegans who eat eggs and call themselves veggans but they only eat eggs from their own chickens.

Chickens are cool animals Smile

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:

That is cool! I remember when I was growing up there were a couple girls whose families htad farms and I had the best meals at their homes. Also the egg thing.. there are vegans who eat eggs and call themselves veggans but they only eat eggs from their own chickens.

I wish I had chickens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:20 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:

my house has a small backyard and has houses right next to it. like right next to it, like a town not the country. thats why we got in trouble with the town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:56 am

she said her videos were being discriminated against! we must stop youtube video opression [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 1:14 am

eldigato wrote:
she said her videos were being discriminated against! we must stop youtube video opression [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lmfao, when I made this post:
QuestionMark wrote:
I wonder if someone's mad over demonetization.

I was just joking around.  LOL

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Contribution Points : 58713
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 3:16 am

Soo.. her videos are very disturbing. I feel like this was absolutely a case of severe mental illness.

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70939
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:30 am

How strange is she

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:57 am

Quoted Adolf Hitler
Self Described Vegan Bodybuilder and Animal Cruelty Activist
Angry at Youtube for demonitizing her vids

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This "Thing" is Demonic, who is this strange person.
Reminds me of one of those Synthetic AI's
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70939
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 5:57 am

Why is she adamant that shes a bodybuilder shes skinny af
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:23 am

She looks so crazy actually! Crazy vegan with the gun.

macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65121

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 8:15 am

Eat your eggs, meat, fish and milk especially if you're mentally ill.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64692

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 8:44 am

Jea wrote:
She looks so crazy actually! Crazy vegan with the gun.
This is some uncanny valley level shit for reals.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 9:47 am

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
Well that's ironic.
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Contribution Points : 58713

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:33 pm

From what I have been reading she used to make bodyweight work out videos in a skintight leopard bodysuit and these videos were why she got demonetized, so she felt YouTube was personally against her. Some of her work out videos are on dailyview and there's this picture she made of her proof that YouTube was against her.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Quoted Adolf Hitler

There's also rumors going around that she was trans and Jewish. 

This person is more laughable than Randy Stair.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 1:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Quoted Adolf Hitler

There's also rumors going around that she was trans and Jewish. 

This person is more laughable than Randy Stair.
I don't think she was Jewish. Not sure if she was trans or not though, if she was then she's the most convincing trans person I've ever seen. Then again, if I've seen any convincing trans people I wouldn't know they were trans.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Her website.
Back to top Go down
mrhyde

mrhyde

Contribution Points : 56212
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 3:14 pm

The employees didn't deserve it, but Youtube brought this on itself. People have lost their source of income due to their ridiculous censorship policies they started last year. Chick seems pretty cool though, pity she offed herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:32 pm

Pho3nix wrote:
From what I have been reading she used to make bodyweight work out videos in a skintight leopard bodysuit and these videos were why she got demonetized, so she felt YouTube was personally against her. Some of her work out videos are on dailyview and there's this picture she made of her proof that YouTube was against her.

she got angry that 12 year old horny boys didnt watch her and give her money lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:43 pm

This woman was seriously just off the wall. Suspect Cuckoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Quoted Adolf Hitler

This "Thing" is Demonic, who is this strange person.
Reminds me of one of those Synthetic AI's

Agreed. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Is this person the first shooter that is more "lolcow" than both Randy Stair and William Atchinson (That day, the Sofa was the real hero) ?
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61600

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:59 pm

She could have been randy's wife , they would have made a great couple and raised little vegan anime obsessed school shooter kids

Sent from Topic'it App

PostSubject: Response to: Kaynvink   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Kaynvink wrote:
She could have been randy's wife , they would have made a great couple and raised little vegan anime obsessed school shooter kids

Sent from Topic'it App
Might be seriously psychotic though.
Not like Randy Stair (Which still, could have been psychotic, but it's unlikely).
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:36 pm

mrhyde wrote:
People have lost their source of income due to their ridiculous censorship policies they started last year. 

I'm not saying what YouTube does is right but making your full time job as "a person who makes YouTube videos" isn't a good career choice.

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 11:59 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
mrhyde wrote:
People have lost their source of income due to their ridiculous censorship policies they started last year. 

I'm not saying what YouTube does is right but making your full time job as "a person who makes YouTube videos" isn't a good career choice.

Unless you're becoming popular and gaining thousands of subscribers. Once you get to 150k you can consider YouTube a job.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:15 am

eldigato wrote:

Unless you're becoming popular and gaining thousands of subscribers. Once you get to 150k you can consider YouTube a job.

I'm just saying that you really shouldn't make YouTube into your job, for a multitude of reasons.

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:40 am

QuestionMark wrote:
mrhyde wrote:

Agreed. Depending on the type of content people produce and put out on Youtube one would expect it to eventually get old or come under fire so to say. Especially if it is considered controversial in any way.

Back to top Go down
mrhyde

mrhyde

Contribution Points : 56212
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 12:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
mrhyde wrote:

True. I honestly can't blame her though. Even normal people go nuts when they lose their source of income.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently after her father had reported this woman missing, the police found her sleeping in her car in a parking lot. So they called her family and said everything was under control. Then the police were told by her family that she was unwell, and angry at Youtube for demonetized her content and they still let her GO! What the actual F*ck!? Suspect Shocked
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:01 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
mrhyde wrote:

Agreed. Depending on the type of content people produce and put out on Youtube one would expect it to eventually get old or come under fire so to say. Especially if it is considered controversial in any way.  

Oh definitely. There's this one YouTuber by the name of DarksydePhil who decided to make YouTube gameplay videos into his full time job, and while he did good for a while he's currently in deep financial trouble due to the fact that he can barely sustain an audience anymore. Admittedly this isn't helped by the fact that Phil has a tremendous ego and tends to be a dick to other people, but really anyone who tries to make it as a YouTube star is facing a lot of the same pressures and potential consequences as him.

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm

The brother of YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam slammed local authorities in the wake of her violent rampage at the tech giant’s California headquarters, accusing them of missing the opportunity to prevent the attack and his sister’s suicide.

“They didn’t do anything and she got killed and three or four more people got hurt,” Shahran Aghdam told the Mercury News. “I did the best I can to avoid it but the cops didn’t do their job.”

Just hours before she shot and wounded three people at the YouTube headquarters on Tuesday, police in Mountain View spotted Nasim Aghdam sleeping in her car.

She explained she’d left home due to family problems and remained calm throughout the conversation, Mountain View Police Chief Max Bosel said. The same day, Aghdam visited a gun range and later opened fire into a courtyard at the video-sharing platform’s campus in San Bruno.

Family members first reported Aghdam missing on Monday, filing an “at-risk” report with the San Diego County Sheriff’s Office as she’d recently lived with her grandmother in the area.

“It was a very normal conversation,” Bosel said, with authorities emphasizing the family gave no indication Aghdam would turn violent.

But her brother said he expressed additional concern upon learning she was discovered by police so close to the YouTube campus.

“We called the cops again and told them there is a reason she went all the way from San Diego to there so she might do something,” he told the News.

“I didn’t know she had a gun. I thought she might go there and start a fight or something, and then the cop told me he would keep an eye on her.”

Still not understanding why the police failed to listen to her family when they said she wasn't mentally stable. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 3:20 pm

Personally, I don't find this case very interesting except for the fact that this aspiring mass murderer was a "lolcow" by Internet standards, which might make the case funny and make people want to know more about it.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64692

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 9:04 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

The brother of YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam slammed local authorities in the wake of her violent rampage at the tech giant’s California headquarters, accusing them of missing the opportunity to prevent the attack and his sister’s suicide.

“They didn’t do anything and she got killed and three or four more people got hurt,” Shahran Aghdam told the Mercury News. “I did the best I can to avoid it but the cops didn’t do their job.”

Just hours before she shot and wounded three people at the YouTube headquarters on Tuesday, police in Mountain View spotted Nasim Aghdam sleeping in her car.

She explained she’d left home due to family problems and remained calm throughout the conversation, Mountain View Police Chief Max Bosel said. The same day, Aghdam visited a gun range and later opened fire into a courtyard at the video-sharing platform’s campus in San Bruno.

Family members first reported Aghdam missing on Monday, filing an “at-risk” report with the San Diego County Sheriff’s Office as she’d recently lived with her grandmother in the area.

“It was a very normal conversation,” Bosel said, with authorities emphasizing the family gave no indication Aghdam would turn violent.

But her brother said he expressed additional concern upon learning she was discovered by police so close to the YouTube campus.

“We called the cops again and told them there is a reason she went all the way from San Diego to there so she might do something,” he told the News.

“I didn’t know she had a gun. I thought she might go there and start a fight or something, and then the cop told me he would keep an eye on her.”

Still not understanding why the police failed to listen to her family when they said she wasn't mentally stable. scratch
Perhaps they got the impression that it was one of those "their words, her words" situations. Remember, one of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims who nearly managed to escape was returned to him, courtesy of a dumb police officer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2