Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?

Go down 
+98
Sgt.Grey
SprinkleKit
kazimir5505
CoreyVanVonWeg
ForcedMeme
Variache
VitaminR7.62
Lovely_Jam
jetson
Kwasi
Viotileaquaavianz
Arkan
xDarkRazoR
war criminal
Samson
Wanderer
Pekka
Fedz-Manz
vril
DanielBryer
SonOfaGunz
Bookish
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
OlOpgl
ZELLAweistDAY3
CanIHelpYou
daniellesmug
REBELVODKA
humanity is overrated
Amokauliflower
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Achlys
DevilishManiac
ad
ANOMIC
Yaughst
22:22
Drum$tick
Engel
l0ngUsernaem
garbagetalker1
Stinkfist
Employer_Square
incelgnorance
Koltin
Koschei
dyonqqr
Light Yagami
Mr Bubbless
Kinkeloukaitis
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
SugaryDecay
daisylee671
HanShotFirst
Ruteeo
Blaze88
Killisaki
downwardspiral
Onyx
Guest83142
ValiantSoldier
Degenenerateloser69
Russianman
kittycat
KMFDM
Icarius
AD 19-95
OcularOrbs
true_crime
spidEr
Carnifex879
MAB1996
Primate Murder
MysterionSZAF
ricem99
DanielGardner
LPorter101
malatic
haydenschool
D-FENS1993
UncontinuedProcess
InsaneIntruder
STK
Sabratha
Jollyhelpful
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
Giga143
QuestionMark
Jenn
sscc
Nate22
EricsToastInTheCaf
23september
log_1987
Dingus
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60189
Forum Reputation : 175

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 10:00 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Ander Breivik's favorite type of perfume was Chanel Platinum Égoïste. He also wrote that "all cultures have excellent dishes," ironic given some of his other views.
Anders also said that although he thought it was a bit gay, you should always wear makeup in photos to look your best.

dreadfuletiquette likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 39459
Forum Reputation : 150

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 11:31 pm

Ian David Long prepared one (but not both) of his final tweets in a text file on his phone.
Armando Hernandez Jr. was too busy livestreaming his shooting on Snapchat to actually kill anyone. Kids these days.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 12:45 am

Anthony Barbaro listened to the soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar while committing his attack.

EricsToastInTheCaf and dyonqqr like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 12:47 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Anthony Barbaro listened to the soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar while committing his attack.
That's new to me, and actually took a second to register. Do you have any source or more information? I'd love to hear more.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 12:56 am

dyonqqr wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
That's new to me, and actually took a second to register. Do you have any source or more information? I'd love to hear more.
Sadly not, I only remember seeing this in some news article when I was looking at the case though it was probably because his attack took place in the schools holiday break.

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:28 am

Dylann Roof maintained exactly 88 friends on Facebook.
Ironically, the psychiatric assessment I learned this in was 88 pages long.

His grades that we know are as follows:
1st-5th grade - Unknown, but reportedly good
Middle school - Honor roll
76% - Family and Consumer Sciences, 6th grade
100% - French, 6th grade
71%-94% - Various 7th grade classes at Hand Middle School
50% - Algebra, 5th grade
Failing multiple subjects - 9th grade
Above average - Original PACT scores
Within average range, but lower than the mean - PACT scores by 8th grade

EricsToastInTheCaf and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:00 pm

Some other odd facts about Dylann Roof:
His dominant sides are his right hand, right foot, and left eye.
He slept from 12-15 hours a night before his attack.
He claims to have pathological blushing, and during one documented incident, he refused to speak for a minute and a half despite the interviewer seeing no visible blushing.
He had a doctor measure the lengths of his legs. Despite being assured they were the same, he remained convinced they were different.
He expressed repeated concern over being stabbed "150 times," using that as the exact number both times.
He used to be obsessed with Bionicles.
He rarely asks about the health of his family but regularly asked about their cats.
He thinks he has a 30% chance of getting the death penalty and an 80% chance of a white uprising occuring and breaking him out of prison.
He thinks that after the race war, he might be made governor of South Carolina.
Despite his obsession with imagined thyroid issues, he's scared of starting medication for it because when the race war happens, he's scared he won't be able to get medication.
He expressed worry about going bald. His only suicidal comment was saying he would kill himself if he had to go to his trial bald.
He may have used to think aliens made chemtrails, if a comment his mother made during a conversation is taken literally.

Racist / ideological attacks typically have no interest for me, but Dylann's quite a character.

Some more shooting lengths:
Richard Farley (1988 ESL shooting): 5 hours
Michael O'Hearn (1971 Carlsbad Mid-High School shooting): Two hours
Yang Zhengming (2002 Number 34 Middle School shooting): Two hours
Breanna Long (2016 Dunbarton High School stabbing): 6 minutes
Alex Hribal (2014 Franklin Regional High School stabbing): 7 minutes
Randan Dakota Fontaine (La Loche shooting): 8 minutes.
Faisal Mohammad (2015 University of California, Merced stabbing): 15 minutes.
Pekka Eric Auvinen (Jokela High School shooting): 40 minutes

Some school-related hostage crisis lengths:
Randall Hofland (2008 Stockton Springs Elementary School hostage crisis): 30 minutes
Greg Dean Wright (2007 Las Plumas High School hostage crisis): Two hours (all but three of the hostages were released within an hour)
Samuel Hengel (2010 Marinette High School hostage crisis): Over 5 hours
14-year-old male student (2015 Philip Barbour High School hostage crisis): Two hours
Arturo Santato and Egidio Santato (1956 Terrazzano hostage crisis): Six hours
Yang Xinlong (2006 Luoying Primary School attack / hostage crisis): Several hours
Nicholas John Miller (2013 Pinewood Elementary School bus hostage crisis): 20 minutes
Li Zhongren (2009 Saipan shooting): 30 minutes

Last edited by dyonqqr on Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 12:06 am

Pekka-Eric Auvinen achieved the best mark for History in his school, but couldn't achieve the top mark because he forgot to answer a question on a test.

Engel and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 4:16 pm

Florian K. (2003 Coburg Shooting) passed around ammunition to other classmates, with some keeping the bullets as souvenirs.

EricsToastInTheCaf, dyonqqr and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 2:49 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Florian K. (2003 Coburg Shooting) passed around ammunition to other classmates, with some keeping the bullets as souvenirs.
Interesting behavior. Was this before or during the shooting? I mean, if a shooter gave me a bullet it would feel weird to hang onto it but I definitely would.

The 2001 Osaka school massacre knifeman, Mamoru Takuma's name (Mamoru, or 守) means to watch, protect over, or defend.
Dylann Roof didn't like his room being dark and used a nightlight or left the TV on (I'm not certain if this was recently before the attack or not.)

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 2:23 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
Interesting behavior. Was this before or during the shooting? I mean, if a shooter gave me a bullet it would feel weird to hang onto it but I definitely would.
Before, as he also showed off the gun he used to commit the shooting to his classmates.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 8:16 pm

Kip kinkel played in a loop one of the soundtracks of the play "Romeo and Juliet" that he was rehearsing at his school after kill his parents. When the police found the corpses the music continued to be heard extremely loud.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 5:04 am

Andrew Wurst won a door prize at the school dance he shot up. The teacher he killed was the one who announced it: this made Andrew uncomfortable.

margaflor wrote:
Kip kinkel played in a loop one of the soundtracks of the play "Romeo and Juliet" that he was rehearsing at his school after kill his parents. When the police found the corpses the music continued to be heard extremely loud.
It's audible (practically deafening) in the videos of the police entering his house. Haunting.

Koltin and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103861
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 7:47 am

Randy Stair was friends with Plasmamasterdon, google him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

incelgnorance, dreadfuletiquette, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 26999
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 8:07 pm

Allegedly, the only time William Atchison had a girlfriend was in 2008, making him 12 years old at the time. He would often write about that time period in his life on various forums, claiming the only time he was happy was when he was a 12 year old.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 9:59 pm

Guilherme taucci shared on his Facebook a campaign for the adoption of animals and donations for animals food
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 12:43 am

Found this out via reddit: Randy Stair was once featured in a Markiplier unboxing video, with him sending Mark a Slenderman shot glass and paperwork for a new phone.
The video in question:

incelgnorance, dreadfuletiquette and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 12:48 am

Tennis player Andy Murray knew Thomas Hamilton (Dunblane School Shooting) when he was young and even attended his various 'boys clubs'.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 33405
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 12:50 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Tennis player Andy Murray knew Thomas Hamilton (Dunblane School Shooting) when he was young and even attended his various 'boys clubs'.
Did he ever mention seeing any sort of inappropriate behavior displayed by Thomas?

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 1:00 am

The person who signed Michael Ryan's final firearms amendment to his licence was PC Trevor Wainwright. Ryan would later use the guns he gained from that amendment to kill PC Wainwright's father and wound his mother.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 1:02 am

Employer_Square wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
Did he ever mention seeing any sort of inappropriate behavior displayed by Thomas?
No, at least not in the news article I found about it.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 2:09 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
No, at least not in the news article I found about it.
Ah ok thank you for responding.

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 29954
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 11:00 pm

When Kip Kinkel learned about Columbine he broke down fearing that he may have inspired it

QuestionMark, EricsToastInTheCaf, Kinkeloukaitis, lognifiiskurk, Employer_Square, dreadfuletiquette, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 11:05 pm

Koschei wrote:
When Kip Kinkel learned about Columbine he broke down fearing that he may have inspired it
I don't think that Kip was mentioned by Eric or Dylan, with them only really mentioning the Jonesboro Shooters in terms of school shooters before them.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 11:08 pm

Koschei wrote:

Michael Carneal had a similar reaction when he heard about it if I recall correctly.

QuestionMark, EricsToastInTheCaf, dreadfuletiquette and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 12:42 am

Bastian Bosse shot himself underneath a manga poster.

Koltin, QuestionMark, Employer_Square, dyonqqr, Koschei, incelgnorance and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 4:04 am

I am a bit surprised that few people know about this, but Guilherme Grilo (intellectual mentor of the massacre at the Raul Brazil school, Suzano) had a diary written in a "secret code" which was actually the Futhark alphabet.

This is a Translation that i did from the original translation of the diary in portugese. Sorry if there are translation errors, the only image available is  of a very poor quality and is difficult to read.

11/21 2019 "Get nervous with your mouth, Poor thing"
11/25 "I prayed for her to come back I miss you a lot / I am so sorry for her lack
12/01 "First job. Too tired. I can't get her out of my head. I had a dream about her."
"A promise to be made today. Grace is over. I will see no more empathy."
03/14 "Today the world is behind my back My best friend made a massacre and committed suicide. Taucci I hope you have met our breeder/creator. Even my family thinks I'm involved. I won't trust anyone else"
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 10:50 pm

Elliot Rodger liked a Youtube video of a playthrough of Conkers Bad Fur Day

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 26518

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 5:20 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Éric Borel heart on the autopsy table was black... as if covered with ink. He had died barely 24 hours ago, he was in an advanced state of decomposition, while he was killing inside he was burning. He was in an episode of fever and acute delusional psychosis pushing his body to the limit of nearly 42 degrees.

So...he was sick during his killing spree?
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43230
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 8:00 am

Stinkfist wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Éric Borel heart on the autopsy table was black... as if covered with ink. He had died barely 24 hours ago, he was in an advanced state of decomposition, while he was killing inside he was burning. He was in an episode of fever and acute delusional psychosis pushing his body to the limit of nearly 42 degrees.

So...he was sick during his killing spree?

In principle, yes.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 6:44 pm

Aaron Alexis was on ground zero during 9/11 and helped injured civilians.

QuestionMark, Employer_Square and Koschei like this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 29954
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 1:51 am

In 1972 Family Annihilator John List was proposed as a suspect to be airplane hijacker D.B Cooper as he committed his murders and disappeared just two weeks before hand. But when interviewed after his arrest in 1989 by FBI agents he claimed to have no involvement with the case and is no longer considered a suspect by the FBI.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 10:05 pm

William Atchison left flowers on Nancy Lanza's Findagrave.com memorial, as well as Dave Sanders, Daniel Mauser and Jeff Weise.

Sufficient-weight, dreadfuletiquette, anna444 and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 10:09 pm

Robert Steinhausers Parents said "Goodbye and Good luck" to him as he left for school on the day of the shooting, as they were under the impression that he hadn't been expelled and were unaware of his plans.

Engel and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Not a mass shotter but Fabiano Kiper mai performed the "The Rorschach test" and the result was inconclusive as he could not correlate the stains with real objects or situations.
Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 5:15 am

Carter Boyles (not a mass shooter) had liked videos of randy stair's PioneersProductions channel. There was a screenshot of it IIRC but I can't find it anywhere.

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 8:10 pm

Bastian Bosse told his brother to leave the school before he committed his attack.

Koschei likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 12:25 pm

Some interesting facts about Robert Steinhäuser:
- He and some friends once worked on a film project called "Retaliation".
Some of the script: (The translation may not be very accurate):
However, video recordings show that they behaved in a "more age-appropriate manner" when actually filming the project.
- Steinhäuser had to repeat 11th grade because of poor grades
- He was part of a handball club from the age of 12 but left in September 2001, presumably due to the threat of fines for being absent during training sessions.
- During his school expulsion hearing, Robert gave no apology for his actions but said that "All allegations are correct" in relation to him faking a health insurance certificate.
- On the day of the attack, Steinhäuser returned to his house 3 times before going to the Gutenburg Gymnasium.

Stinkfist likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 2:33 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Some interesting facts about Robert Steinhäuser:

- During his school expulsion hearing, Robert gave no apology for his actions but said that "All allegations are correct" in relation to him faking a health insurance certificate.
- On the day of the attack, Steinhäuser returned to his house 3 times before going to the Gutenburg Gymnasium.

Did not know these, thanks! Though I always thought that once Robert left his home, he left for good. Did not know he actually returned, let alone 3 times, any idea of why?
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 25337

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 5:57 am

grinch affraid

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 1:39 am

Allen Ivanov wrote a rap song about the Mukilteo Shooting while in jail.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 2:42 am

Charles Whitman once tried to call the Russian Secretary of State, while drunk, to say that he didn't like him.

EricsToastInTheCaf, Jawspredator1, Engel, dreadfuletiquette and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
l0ngUsernaem

l0ngUsernaem

Contribution Points : 27945

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:45 am

There are several screenshots of Robert Dear's SexyAds account with the username blurred out. I once saw a screenshot of the username unblurred - I have tried several times to find it again and it seems to have disappeared from public view. The username is "rldqaz".
This seems to have been his universal username, with him using it for the following sites (not all confirmed):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - BDSM forum
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - drinking/dating site
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Cannabis forum (likely an archive of the original cannabis.com forum that he posted on)
He also probably had a myspace account that is no longer available based on this haveibeenpwned result (type in "rldqaz@gmail.com" into the text box): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 10:40 pm

Not technically about a mass shooter but in the immediate aftermath of the Virginia Tech Shooting the gunman was misidentified as a Chinese exchange student that supported the Second Amendment heavily.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 10:54 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
Koschei wrote:

Michael Carneal had a similar reaction when he heard about it if I recall correctly.

Luke Woodham, too, expressed remorse for "starting it all off".

I genuinely feel like these statements might be delusions of reference given the fact that each of these three were clearly mentally ill.

Sufficient-weight and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Pekka Eric Auvinen set two alarm clocks in the morning so that he would never be late to school

In the investigation into the Jokela shooting, Pekka's mother said that "(she) hoped that the same thing would not happen to Pekka" in the wake of the 2002 Myyrmanni bombing

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 9:24 pm

Michael Ryan was once rejected by a girl after repeatedly asking her to go out with him in June 1987

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 9:27 am

Geddy Kramer did the cinnamon challenge to seem cool to his classmates.

Engel

Contribution Points : 35352
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 8:15 am

Patrick Purdy tried to recruit his half-brother Albert Gulart for the shooting at Stockton Elementary School, but he refused, but they did discuss killing people with each other, and Gulart said to police he "probably would have went with him"

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 2:38 am

Steven Kazmierczak gave his sister a box of coal for christmas one year.

QuestionMark and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next