Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 2836
Forum Reputation : 0

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 11:15 am

In Kimveer Gill's CD player police found a disc entitled "Shooting sprees ain't no fun without Ozzy and friends LOL"

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 14911
Forum Reputation : 25

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 11:17 am

Ander Breivik's favorite type of perfume was Chanel Platinum Égoïste. He also wrote that "all cultures have excellent dishes," ironic given some of his other views.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 30382
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 8:40 pm

On the day of the Jokela shooting, Pekka-Eric Auvinen visited a stock exchange website.

margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 30936
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 2:33 am

Juniors' father named him "Juniors" in honor of the Argentinian soccer team "Boca Juniors"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Scott Paul Beierle never cooked his food and (instead opting to eat straight out of a can) and wore clothes that were too small for him.
Andrew Golden always wore Doc Martens shoes.
Stephen Paddock had a Dropbox account with undisclosed contents.
John Earnest's favorite thing to do since age 4 was play piano.
Kim de Gelder (2009 Dendermonde nursery attack) give no fewer than five different identities during his interogation, seemingly to mock the police.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 7:12 am

Howard Unruh shot and killed 2-year-old Thomas Hamilton during his 1949 "walk of death." Three years later, another Thomas Hamilton is born in Glasgow, and forty three years later commits the Dunblane Primary School shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 5:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ander Breivik's favorite type of perfume was Chanel Platinum Égoïste. He also wrote that "all cultures have excellent dishes," ironic given some of his other views.
Anders also said that although he thought it was a bit gay, you should always wear makeup in photos to look your best.

margaflor likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 7:01 am

Ian David Long prepared one (but not both) of his final tweets in a text file on his phone.
Armando Hernandez Jr. was too busy livestreaming his shooting on Snapchat to actually kill anyone. Kids these days.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 8:15 am

Anthony Barbaro listened to the soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar while committing his attack.

dyonqqr likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 8:17 am

Anthony Barbaro listened to the soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar while committing his attack.
That's new to me, and actually took a second to register. Do you have any source or more information? I'd love to hear more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 8:26 am

That's new to me, and actually took a second to register. Do you have any source or more information? I'd love to hear more.
Sadly not, I only remember seeing this in some news article when I was looking at the case though it was probably because his attack took place in the schools holiday break.

dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 10:58 am

Dylann Roof maintained exactly 88 friends on Facebook.
Ironically, the psychiatric assessment I learned this in was 88 pages long.

His grades that we know are as follows:
1st-5th grade - Unknown, but reportedly good
Middle school - Honor roll
76% - Family and Consumer Sciences, 6th grade
100% - French, 6th grade
71%-94% - Various 7th grade classes at Hand Middle School
50% - Algebra, 5th grade
Failing multiple subjects - 9th grade
Above average - Original PACT scores
Within average range, but lower than the mean - PACT scores by 8th grade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 6:30 am

Some other odd facts about Dylann Roof:
His dominant sides are his right hand, right foot, and left eye.
He slept from 12-15 hours a night before his attack.
He claims to have pathological blushing, and during one documented incident, he refused to speak for a minute and a half despite the interviewer seeing no visible blushing.
He had a doctor measure the lengths of his legs. Despite being assured they were the same, he remained convinced they were different.
He expressed repeated concern over being stabbed "150 times," using that as the exact number both times.
He used to be obsessed with Bionicles.
He rarely asks about the health of his family but regularly asked about their cats.
He thinks he has a 30% chance of getting the death penalty and an 80% chance of a white uprising occuring and breaking him out of prison.
He thinks that after the race war, he might be made governor of South Carolina.
Despite his obsession with imagined thyroid issues, he's scared of starting medication for it because when the race war happens, he's scared he won't be able to get medication.
He expressed worry about going bald. His only suicidal comment was saying he would kill himself if he had to go to his trial bald.
He may have used to think aliens made chemtrails, if a comment his mother made during a conversation is taken literally.

Racist / ideological attacks typically have no interest for me, but Dylann's quite a character.

Some more shooting lengths:
Richard Farley (1988 ESL shooting): 5 hours
Michael O'Hearn (1971 Carlsbad Mid-High School shooting): Two hours
Yang Zhengming (2002 Number 34 Middle School shooting): Two hours
Breanna Long (2016 Dunbarton High School stabbing): 6 minutes
Alex Hribal (2014 Franklin Regional High School stabbing): 7 minutes
Randan Dakota Fontaine (La Loche shooting): 8 minutes.
Faisal Mohammad (2015 University of California, Merced stabbing): 15 minutes.
Pekka Eric Auvinen (Jokela High School shooting): 40 minutes

Some school-related hostage crisis lengths:
Randall Hofland (2008 Stockton Springs Elementary School hostage crisis): 30 minutes
Greg Dean Wright (2007 Las Plumas High School hostage crisis): Two hours (all but three of the hostages were released within an hour)
Samuel Hengel (2010 Marinette High School hostage crisis): Over 5 hours
14-year-old male student (2015 Philip Barbour High School hostage crisis): Two hours
Arturo Santato and Egidio Santato (1956 Terrazzano hostage crisis): Six hours
Yang Xinlong (2006 Luoying Primary School attack / hostage crisis): Several hours
Nicholas John Miller (2013 Pinewood Elementary School bus hostage crisis): 20 minutes
Li Zhongren (2009 Saipan shooting): 30 minutes

Last edited by dyonqqr on Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 7:36 am

Pekka-Eric Auvinen achieved the best mark for History in his school, but couldn't achieve the top mark because he forgot to answer a question on a test.

lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 11:46 pm

Florian K. (2003 Coburg Shooting) passed around ammunition to other classmates, with some keeping the bullets as souvenirs.

dyonqqr likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 10:19 am

Florian K. (2003 Coburg Shooting) passed around ammunition to other classmates, with some keeping the bullets as souvenirs.
Interesting behavior. Was this before or during the shooting? I mean, if a shooter gave me a bullet it would feel weird to hang onto it but I definitely would.

The 2001 Osaka school massacre knifeman, Mamoru Takuma's name (Mamoru, or 守) means to watch, protect over, or defend.
Dylann Roof didn't like his room being dark and used a nightlight or left the TV on (I'm not certain if this was recently before the attack or not.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 9:53 pm

Interesting behavior. Was this before or during the shooting? I mean, if a shooter gave me a bullet it would feel weird to hang onto it but I definitely would.
Before, as he also showed off the gun he used to commit the shooting to his classmates.

margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 3:46 am

Kip kinkel played in a loop one of the soundtracks of the play "Romeo and Juliet" that he was rehearsing at his school after kill his parents. When the police found the corpses the music continued to be heard extremely loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Andrew Wurst won a door prize at the school dance he shot up. The teacher he killed was the one who announced it: this made Andrew uncomfortable.

Kip kinkel played in a loop one of the soundtracks of the play "Romeo and Juliet" that he was rehearsing at his school after kill his parents. When the police found the corpses the music continued to be heard extremely loud.
It's audible (practically deafening) in the videos of the police entering his house. Haunting.

Koltin and margaflor like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 78484
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 3:17 pm

Randy Stair was friends with Plasmamasterdon, google him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

margaflor and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
incelgnorance

incelgnorance

Contribution Points : 2985

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 3:37 am

Allegedly, the only time William Atchison had a girlfriend was in 2008, making him 12 years old at the time. He would often write about that time period in his life on various forums, claiming the only time he was happy was when he was a 12 year old.

margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Guilherme taucci shared on his Facebook a campaign for the adoption of animals and donations for animals food
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 8:13 am

Found this out via reddit: Randy Stair was once featured in a Markiplier unboxing video, with him sending Mark a Slenderman shot glass and paperwork for a new phone.
The video in question:

margaflor and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 8:18 am

Tennis player Andy Murray knew Thomas Hamilton (Dunblane School Shooting) when he was young and even attended his various 'boys clubs'.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 7861
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 8:20 am

Tennis player Andy Murray knew Thomas Hamilton (Dunblane School Shooting) when he was young and even attended his various 'boys clubs'.
Did he ever mention seeing any sort of inappropriate behavior displayed by Thomas?

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 8:30 am

The person who signed Michael Ryan's final firearms amendment to his licence was PC Trevor Wainwright. Ryan would later use the guns he gained from that amendment to kill PC Wainwright's father and wound his mother.

lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 8:32 am

Did he ever mention seeing any sort of inappropriate behavior displayed by Thomas?
No, at least not in the news article I found about it.

Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 9:39 am

No, at least not in the news article I found about it.
Ah ok thank you for responding.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 2836

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 6:30 am

When Kip Kinkel learned about Columbine he broke down fearing that he may have inspired it

Kinkeloukaitis, lognifiiskurk and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 6:35 am

When Kip Kinkel learned about Columbine he broke down fearing that he may have inspired it
I don't think that Kip was mentioned by Eric or Dylan, with them only really mentioning the Jonesboro Shooters in terms of school shooters before them.

Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 6:38 am

Michael Carneal had a similar reaction when he heard about it if I recall correctly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 8:12 am

Bastian Bosse shot himself underneath a manga poster.

QuestionMark, Employer_Square, dyonqqr, Koschei and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-