Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?

Go down 
+5
joebox97
properground
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
ValiantSoldier
9 posters
AuthorMessage
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69050
Forum Reputation : 255

Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
Clogerhead wrote:
Definitely not. Dylan and Eric had to be very secretive about their plan, which meant that any interaction they had with anyone else was fake. You wouldn't be befriending them, you'd be befriending their facade.

Exactly, didn't Dylan make plans with friends after 4/20? Knowing he would already be dead?

Yes with Devon on that Wednesday and I think they were supposed to go to a concert that summer.

I think there was also a gifted kids reunion that he said he’d bring pizza to

Then the biggie.... going to Arizona and picking out a freaking dorm room with his dad...

That still boggles my mind but they both were smart in that way, act normal to everyone else around them to keep them from being suspicious something was up. I think Eric dodged a bullet with threatening brooks on his site though, his parents went to the police and they could of possibly found his weapons and confiscate them
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm

joebox97 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
Clogerhead wrote:
Definitely not. Dylan and Eric had to be very secretive about their plan, which meant that any interaction they had with anyone else was fake. You wouldn't be befriending them, you'd be befriending their facade.

Exactly, didn't Dylan make plans with friends after 4/20? Knowing he would already be dead?

Yes with Devon on that Wednesday and I think they were supposed to go to a concert that summer.

I think there was also a gifted kids reunion that he said he’d bring pizza to

Then the biggie.... going to Arizona and picking out a freaking dorm room with his dad...

That still boggles my mind but they both were smart in that way, act normal to everyone else around them to keep them from being suspicious something was up. I think Eric dodged a bullet with threatening brooks on his site though, his parents went to the police and they could of possibly found his weapons and confiscate them

A typo and a cop who didn't know how to use the internet was his saving grace. The cop had written down the wrong web address and didn't know how to find Eric's website. Dang lucky

Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?
Page 1 of 1