Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric

Go down 
+8
JayJay
tfsa47090
tragedy79
maninthebox
Jenn
JDM87
queenfarooq
rik75
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 97418
Forum Reputation : 50

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Another discussion about " relocating a bully." ERIC V is the victim (again) and EH/DK are the Hitmen.

ERIC V opens the scene at ( 1:42 )

ERIC V : " People are always making fun of me ,

I don't like it , i really don't ,it makes me mad."

ERIC H and DYLAN KLEBOLD appear in the distance.

ERIC V ( upon seeing EH/DK approaching ) says " OHHHHHHH! "
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ERIC H and DYLAN KLEBOLD approach ERIC V and discuss the " hit. " At ( 2:23 ):
(2:23 ) ERIC H / DYLAN KLEBOLD : " We can protect you "

DK : " For a cost."

EV : " I'll pay anything!"

EH : " Alright , that's 20 dollars in school ,you know we can't have weapons on school grounds."

EV : " Well , that's fine ,i'll get him off the property'"

EH : " Alright ,we'll protect you in school then ,take away any bullies that are picking on you ,

whatever ,and off school grounds , we can relocate this person.

That will be a thousand dollars."

EV : " Thank you so much ! "

Last edited by rik75 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 pm

( 3:05 ) I found this scene quite interesting. The bully ( played by Mike Vendengia ) is walking into a trap.
ERIC HARRIS and DYLAN KLEBOLD are waiting for him ,notice E/D's shadows to the right.
Look how big Eric H looks!  He makes Dylan K look tiny. Do you think this shadow effect was intentional ?
It certainly makes Eric look a lot taller than Dylan.

Last edited by rik75 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
[I think That Eric ( at times ) wanted to tell his closest friends about NBK , Eric's mastermind plan.
Obviously Eric couldn't do that , so , he lets slip little hints , but these hints don't draw any real attention because his friends just didn't take it seriously. Maybe. Just a thought of mine.

I'd always assumed that Eric conceived of the idea for H4H and also "Radioactive Clothing." Both of the boys showed above average skills for creative writing, but H4H and "Radioactive Clothing" seem to play into Eric's fantasy life.

I agree that Eric dropped a lot of hints about NBK. In fact, he outright told a number of people about the plan. I was recently reading the class notes he exchanged with Kristi Eplin and she mentions right off that he has a "list" and that she knows he plans to kill people. Here's an excerpt:

Epling:
..did I make your hit list yet?
Harris:
nope, yer on my “semper fi” list, but (Redacted) still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named (Redacted) or (Redacted) or something.
Epling:
That’s fine, he knows that. He wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon.
Harris:
He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all. Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him and his dick head friend too. If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin’ respect to their elders(me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about (illegible) to us.
Epling:
If you’re going to be pissed at me for being with (Redacted), then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just because I’m with him, but you are going to do what you will.
Harris:
Exactly. But I didn’t think you would go out with someone like him. But oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. Does he still want me to be nice to him?
Epling:
I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy (illegible) for now, he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him(he’s definitely scared of you)
Harris:
Well if he will let me punch him in face… His friend is another story though. I’ll kill him…

Eric also told people at Blackjack that he was spending his money on propane bombs to "blow up the school" and it was reported that on the day before the attack that he told a number of people that he was "finalizing his plans for tomorrow."

And then there's the whole matter of his webpages and journals.... No doubt Eric wanted recognition and attention for NBK; whether he was hoping for an intervention is debatable, I suppose. That said, I'm of the opinion that the fact that an intervention didn't happen fed into his despair and justified his and Dylan's following through with the attack.
Who punched Eric in the face? Do you know when the assault took place ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:03 pm

rik75 wrote:

Dan Lab punched Eric. I think the altercation may have come about because of Lab and Larson "ripping" on Eric and Dylan about the way they dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:04 pm

rik75 wrote:
( 3:05 ) I found this scene quite interesting. The bully ( played by Mike Vendengia ) is walking into a trap.
Eric H and Dylan K are waiting for him ,notice E/D's shadows to the right.
Look how big Eric H looks!  He makes Dylan K look tiny. Do you think this shadow effect was intentional ?

I really like the frame by frame analysis and commentary you're providing. Thanks! Your comments and insights are interesting and illuminating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:13 pm

rik75 wrote:

Eric never lashed out with his fists at home. He did at school and other places ,but never at home.
Why was that?

He still loved and respected his parents?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97289
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:32 pm

rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
[I think That Eric ( at times ) wanted to tell his closest friends about NBK , Eric's mastermind plan.
Obviously Eric couldn't do that , so , he lets slip little hints , but these hints don't draw any real attention because his friends just didn't take it seriously. Maybe. Just a thought of mine.

I'd always assumed that Eric conceived of the idea for H4H and also "Radioactive Clothing." Both of the boys showed above average skills for creative writing, but H4H and "Radioactive Clothing" seem to play into Eric's fantasy life.

I agree that Eric dropped a lot of hints about NBK. In fact, he outright told a number of people about the plan. I was recently reading the class notes he exchanged with Kristi Eplin and she mentions right off that he has a "list" and that she knows he plans to kill people. Here's an excerpt:

Epling:
..did I make your hit list yet?
Harris:
nope, yer on my “semper fi” list, but (Redacted) still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named (Redacted) or (Redacted) or something.
Epling:
That’s fine, he knows that. He wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon.
Harris:
He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all. Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him and his dick head friend too. If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin’ respect to their elders(me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about (illegible) to us.
Epling:
If you’re going to be pissed at me for being with (Redacted), then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just because I’m with him, but you are going to do what you will.
Harris:
Exactly. But I didn’t think you would go out with someone like him. But oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. Does he still want me to be nice to him?
Epling:
I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy (illegible) for now, he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him(he’s definitely scared of you)
Harris:
Well if he will let me punch him in face… His friend is another story though. I’ll kill him…

Eric also told people at Blackjack that he was spending his money on propane bombs to "blow up the school" and it was reported that on the day before the attack that he told a number of people that he was "finalizing his plans for tomorrow."

And then there's the whole matter of his webpages and journals.... No doubt Eric wanted recognition and attention for NBK; whether he was hoping for an intervention is debatable, I suppose. That said, I'm of the opinion that the fact that an intervention didn't happen fed into his despair and justified his and Dylan's following through with the attack.

So, it's Kristi Epling's boyfriend who punched Eric in the face. That would be Dan Lab, if I'm not mistaken?

The whole exchange with Kristi, that's crazy... What did she think, that it was a pretend hit list? Wonder how she felt afterward. So many people knew something was up but said nothing. Just like with the cafeteria drawings that a few people saw, Eric trying to ''recruit'' Chris onto the team, etc.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:52 pm

JayJay wrote:

So, it's Kristi Epling's boyfriend who punched Eric in the face. That would be Dan Lab, if I'm not mistaken?

Yes, that's probably why Kristi was swapping this particular set of notes w/ Eric -- to try to get Lab off of Eric's list.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102737
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:12 pm

rik75 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's more details about the punching incident in this thread.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:11 am

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Eric H and Dylan K are waiting for him ,notice E/D's shadows to the right.

I really like the frame by frame analysis and commentary you're providing. Thanks! Your comments and insights are interesting and illuminating.
Thank you ! I really appreciate your kindness.  Smile
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:56 pm

The final scene of " The done deal " with Dylan K , Eric H and Eric V (6:25)

Dylan K and Eric H have successfully " dealt with " The bully and tormentor of Eric V.

ERIC V :" Thank you guys , you have saved my life !"

( Notice Eric V's hand gestures. Pleading and begging , with heart felt gratitude. )

( Notice Dylan's posture - leaning against the table , relaxed and casual. )

( Notice Eric H's posture - standing upright , hands clasped together , and taking his role seriously. )

THE ROLE of a COOL , CALM and CALCULATED MURDERER ,of which HE BECAME and played SO NATURALLY! 

( ERIC V has left the scene. )

ERIC H : " You know what ? he's kind of getting boring." ( Referring to ERIC V.)

DYLAN K : " Yes , he is. "

ERIC H : " We should...." ( Dylan cuts in and , " speaks over " Eric , and Eric doesn't get his line in. )

DYLAN K : " We should kill him."

ERIC H : " I think he should die."
DYLAN K : " Alright , lets get going."
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:24 pm

JDM87 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

His first rant is at ( 6:47 ) I can't understand what he says at the beginning of the rant.
It ends with "........And ass you , i'm going to fuck you up."
Lol, I think it's impossible to elucidate what Chris Morris is saying with all that censoring in the beginning.
I play it back in slow motion , but i still can't quite understand the few words he says. I'm sure i will get it right after a few more playbacks !
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Eric appears to be , " going thin on top."  Either that or my eyes deceive me!
I don't think it is due to the lighting or hair product. Was he losing his hair ? 
" Male pattern baldness " , Alopecia ? ? ?  ( 5:45 )
                                                              (5:56)
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101981

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 pm

I don't think you can be that bald at 17. Probably the hair gel he used, gave the impression he was balding.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:48 pm

JDM87 wrote:
I don't think you can be that bald at 17. Probably the hair gel he used, gave the impression he was balding.
Taking that into consideration ,he does have quite a large wedge missing.
An uncle of mine went completely bald aged 18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:46 am

I tend to think that the light above is hitting his buzz cut and the top area is growing in a different direction from the rest of his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Maybe that's one reason he was always wearing a hat.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119133
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:32 pm

I doubt he was going bald at 17 years old. I think it is just how the lighting is. His Father may be going bald but he is well into his 60's and I am sure his brother was over 35 in that photo, not 17.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 pm

"The American Academy of Dermatology reports that in adult men, the incidence of androgenic alopecia is roughly equivalent to chronological age,"

So 18% of men who are 18 experience androgenic alopecia, or close to 1 in 5.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Really? That seems like a lot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Not really. If you look closely, you'll see a lot of young guys are thinning up top. That's one reason "buzz" cuts and hats are so popular. First person to find a real cure for MPB will be richer than Bill Gates.  Smile
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:05 pm

The Baseball Bat Guy. [ He means business.]

[ Too short to be Dylan ]  [ Too heavy to be Eric H or Eric V ]  [ Similar height/build of Mike Vendengia ]

Not sure. Who is he ?

Sparked Out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:22 pm

gustopoet wrote:
"The American Academy of Dermatology reports that in adult men, the incidence of androgenic alopecia is roughly equivalent to chronological age,"

Geez. I hope that doesn't happen to me anytime soon. I am nearly 23 and still have a lot of hair. I thought wearing a hat causes hair loss?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:44 am

Technically the first sign of balding is excessive loss of hair. When did either Eric or Dylan have a bald spot? And not what rik75 posted as that shows Eric had a full head of hair, it's just a lighter shade of blonde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:45 am

gustopoet wrote:

That statistic is skewed. It's basically saying 100% of 100 year old men will be bald, when this actually might not be the case.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Ivan wrote:
Technically the first sign of balding is excessive loss of hair. When did either Eric or Dylan have a bald spot? And not what rik75 posted as that shows Eric had a full head of hair, it's just a lighter shade of blonde.
I never said Dylan had a bald spot. I believe Eric did , and it can been clearly seen in the pics i have posted. 
I don't believe that Eric's crown was a lighter shade of blonde. He has quite a wedge of hair missing , and his scalp is clearly seen too. Eric's father and brother are ( as seen in the pics i have posted ) going through the M.P.B process.
Therefore , Eric would also, naturally go bald too due to the condition being hereditary . Eric's bald wedge is obvious and quite striking. Eric's hair was also receding around the forehead , and he was developing a " widows peak." 

The first sign of balding isn't excessive loss of hair. A guy could go completely bald in a matter of weeks or months.
Whereas , another guy could go bald over a matter of years. I know people who have been " going thin on top" , and have continued doing so for over 10 years , and they are not even fully bald. M.P.B effects people differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Ivan wrote:
gustopoet wrote:

That statistic is skewed. It's basically saying 100% of 100 year old men will be bald, when this actually might not be the case.

No, it's basically saying that 100% of 100 yr old men would experience some thinning of hair, which is absolutely the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:43 pm

K.F.C. wrote:
I thought wearing a hat causes hair loss?!?

That's a myth. A good way to test to see if you have MPB is to pull at the hair on your crown. If more than one or two hairs come out, you have a preliminary symptom.

Just because you have thinning hair does NOT mean you will go bald right away.

Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:46 pm

K.F.C. wrote:
gustopoet wrote:

Geez. I hope that doesn't happen to me anytime soon. I am nearly 23 and still have a lot of hair. I thought wearing a hat causes hair loss?!?
Unless you have close relatives ( father / brother ) that are bald , or going bald , i wouldn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Is there any evidence that Wayne Harris had a bad temper? Does anyone know what his high-school life was like? Was he popular? (Yes, I know I should go research this myself and I will...)
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:21 pm

gustopoet wrote:
Is there any evidence that Wayne Harris had a bad temper? Does anyone know what his high-school life was like? Was he popular? (Yes, I know I should go research this myself and I will...)
I have no idea. Its an interesting idea. I guess Wayne was strict , due to his military status and that is pretty much all i know on the subject. A little digging may raise some info about it. I'm not sure where to start though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:36 pm

He looks like a guy that might have a bad temper.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:45 pm

I thought that too; that he looks like he'd have a temper.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:35 am

rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
I have no idea. Its an interesting idea. I guess Wayne was strict , due to his military status and that is pretty much all i know on the subject. A little digging may raise some info about it. I'm not sure where to start though.

I remember reading that Wayne was a shy and smart kid in high school much like Eric. I'll try to find where I saw that and post it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 am

Wayne's high school life is under Family story. It does not go into a lot of detail though.  Sad 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124424
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:22 am

Around March 19 1998, as part of their Diversion Assessment, Eric/Dylan were asked - What happens when you have a conflict with your parents and siblings? (Yelling, cussing, leaving, ignoring, etc) Who does what to whom?

Eric wrote "Dad yells at me or me and my brother yell at each other"

Dylan wrote "Just yelling, possible consequences if I broke a rule"
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99852
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Seems like Wayne was strict and probably scary, but ultimately he cared about Eric. I was watching Freaks and Geeks the other day and Nick's father reminded me of him
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:26 pm

rik75 wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Dylan found Evan Todd hiding under the main counter in the library. Dylan said Todd had previously called him a "fag."
Upon finding Todd ,Dylan was fuming with anger and revenge. I can imagine Dylan was exhibiting the (above) facial expression as he yelled at Todd : " GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU! " 
Evan Todd was one heck of a lucky guy that day. He incredibly survived Eric's two shotgun blasts ( without serious injury ) He hears a massive amount of bomb blasts , shotgun blasts , semi automatic fire. Evan hears screaming , pleading , begging , crying , hysterically gut wrenching sounds of death. As Evan's body was squeezed tightly underneath the counter , he hears children being murdered , Evan hears children preparing to " meet their maker. "

Evan hears laughter. Light and low key laughter. Evan also hears hysterical laughter. Was Evan blessed that day?
Evan comes face to face with Dylan. Evan thought death was coming his way. Dylan points his gun at Evan , it time to die? Evan ( INCREDIBLY ) maintains his composure and tells Dylan the words we all know so clearly. 

Was Evan blessed that day?

Evan avoided being cold blooded murdered. 

WAS EVAN BLESSED THAT DAY ?

Evan walked out of that library. But , what did he walk away with ?  

What accompanied Evan during his escape to freedom?

What clings to Evan's heart and soul?

Evan walked away with a tremendous weight strapped around his neck.

He has to live with a nightmare , so ever present during all hours.
Evan has to live with those awful memories , the sounds of terror and anguish , of which are interlaced with hysterical laughter , the pleas and cries of terrified children , the eardrum shattering sound of multiple gunfire and explosive blasts , the evil image of having a gun pointed at his head.

The feeling of imminent death must be unbelievably surreal and beyond words to comprehend. 

Evan was blessed that day , but in a way only he can explain.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:00 pm

gustopoet wrote:
A former blackjack employee by the name of Michelle Hartsough stated that Eric had a poor relationship with his parents because they were always grounding him. So, Eric's parents appear to have been quite strict. Michelle taught Eric how to depowder fireworks , her father was pyrotechnics expert. Also , she claimed to have been assaulted by Dylan because she counselled him over a minor infraction at BJP. There is Very little info out there regarding Wayne Harris. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98894
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:17 pm

rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
A former blackjack employee by the name of Michelle Hartsough stated that Eric had a poor relationship with his parents because they were always grounding him. So, Eric's parents appear to have been quite strict. Michelle taught Eric how to depowder fireworks , her father was pyrotechnics expert. Also , she claimed to have been assaulted by Dylan because she counselled him over a minor infraction at BJP. There is Very little info out there regarding Wayne Harris. Shame.

Thats true, Dylan supposedly slapped her for telling him off. He'd also allegedly push girls over in his sporting class and laugh about it.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:

Thats true, Dylan supposedly slapped her for telling him off. He'd also allegedly push girls over in his sporting class and laugh about it.
Dylan , standing at 6 Foot 2-3 inches was ( especially when viewing his HFH rants ) an intimidating figure. His ranting could shake up a heck of a lot of men , even more so school girls. Did Dylan get a kick out of bullying little girls and slapping them and calling them names ? It makes me wonder why Dylan would bully others , including girls.
If i was Dylan , i would have " let off steam " , by beating the crap out of my own tormentors and , beat the crap out of Eric's tormentors too. Bullying little girls is 100% totally unacceptable. But , for some , it is not only acceptable , but fun too. BULLY = COWARD ( in my opinion )
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:35 pm

maninthebox wrote:
Seems like Wayne was strict and probably scary, but ultimately he cared about Eric. I was watching Freaks and Geeks the other day and Nick's father reminded me of him  
I haven't seen " Freaks and Geeks " , where can i view that particular episode you mentioned?
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 pm

A little Town has been condemned and must be " raised to the ground."

The fuse is lit..

A few toy figures and plastic trees have been set up for a small firework display. So What??

It is just a childish display created by teenagers.

One teenager....
                                            .....By the name of ERIC HARRIS......
                                      Wanted to blow up real Towns and Cities.  

He wanted to shoot people , bite them , knife them , disembowel them and tear them apart.
                            He wanted to stamp on heads , break bones and rip up flesh.
                                      He wanted to blow up the whole world.

Imagine Eric Harris as a president or Prime Minister. He would have made Hitler Proud. 

Eric's trigger finger stands proud.

The finger that dealt death , one little pull on the trigger gave Eric a lifetime of pleasure.

Some may say Eric gained Sexual pleasure each any every time he pulled his trigger. 

Some say Love and Hate are forever equally combined.

Some say pleasure and pain exist and bounce off each other like pinballs.

Its such a simple question - Why did Eric allow himself to become a mass murderer?

Why did Eric become the guy pictured above ?

If only Eric had fully and unreservedly confided in his parents , and told them exactly how he felt about everything ( prior to NBK ) about how he felt about his life and how sad he felt.

If only Eric had told his parents about the brutal anger and the horrible fantasies he enjoyed. If only he had thrown his journals on the table and told his parents to read them ,and asked for help. Begged for help.

If only he had been strong enough to fight the comforting kiss , called NBK.

Before the evil seeds of NBK were planted in Eric's mind and heart , he could have sought serious help.
Serious help from his parents and his mental health doctors.

If only Eric had the strength and willpower to fight the evil rage , of which was consuming him. 

IF ONLY.....
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99852
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:20 am

rik75 wrote:
maninthebox wrote:
I haven't seen " Freaks and Geeks " , where can i view that particular episode you mentioned?
It's mainly "I'm with the band", he also appears in a couple of other episodes I think. I'm watching the series online for free, don't know if I can post the link here  scratch I wouldn't watch it just for that, though. He's just a minor character, who kinda reminded me of Harris because of his military background
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:21 pm

rik75 wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:
rik75 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:

Dylan , standing at 6 Foot 2-3 inches was ( especially when viewing his HFH rants ) an intimidating figure. His ranting could shake up a heck of a lot of men , even more so school girls. Did Dylan get a kick out of bullying little girls and slapping them and calling them names ? It makes me wonder why Dylan would bully others , including girls.
If i was Dylan , i would have " let off steam " , by beating the crap out of my own tormentors and , beat the crap out of Eric's tormentors too. Bullying little girls is 100% totally unacceptable. But , for some , it is not only acceptable , but fun too. BULLY = COWARD ( in my opinion )

Wow, that sounds like Dylan was quite an asshole...
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:23 pm

rik75 wrote:
A little Town has been condemned and must be " raised to the ground."

The fuse is lit..

A few toy figures and plastic trees have been set up for a small firework display. So What??

It is just a childish display created by teenagers.

One teenager....
                                            .....By the name of ERIC HARRIS......
                                      Wanted to blow up real Towns and Cities.  

He wanted to shoot people , bite them , knife them , disembowel them and tear them apart.
                            He wanted to stamp on heads , break bones and rip up flesh.
                                      He wanted to blow up the whole world.

Imagine Eric Harris as a president or Prime Minister. He would have made Hitler Proud. 

Eric's trigger finger stands proud.

The finger that dealt death , one little pull on the trigger gave Eric a lifetime of pleasure.

Some may say Eric gained Sexual pleasure each any every time he pulled his trigger. 

Some say Love and Hate are forever equally combined.

Some say pleasure and pain exist and bounce off each other like pinballs.

Its such a simple question - Why did Eric allow himself to become a mass murderer?

Why did Eric become the guy pictured above ?

If only Eric had fully and unreservedly confided in his parents , and told them exactly how he felt about everything ( prior to NBK ) about how he felt about his life and how sad he felt.

If only Eric had told his parents about the brutal anger and the horrible fantasies he enjoyed. If only he had thrown his journals on the table and told his parents to read them ,and asked for help. Begged for help.

If only he had been strong enough to fight the comforting kiss , called NBK.

Before the evil seeds of NBK were planted in Eric's mind and heart , he could have sought serious help.
Serious help from his parents and his mental health doctors.

If only Eric had the strength and willpower to fight the evil rage , of which was consuming him. 

IF ONLY.....
A journal entry of Eric's loosely states how NBK was possibly avoidable :

" Fuck fuck fuck. It'll be very fucking hard to hold out until April."

" If people would give me more compliments , all of this might still be avoidable.....but probably not.
 Whatever i do people make fun of me , and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough."

" Fucker's shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh. Ha ! Then again , its human nature."

" You know what ? Maybe i just need to get laid. Maybe that'll change some shit around."

Why didn't Eric beat up those people that laughed in his face?
If Eric was too puny and weak to fight , why didn't Eric get Dylan (and other TCM guys) to help him beat up the bullies ?
As we all know , Eric was full of anger and rage ,so why didn't Eric use that rage to beat up the bullies , rather than keeping all the anger and bitterness , and storing it up inside his heart and mind? 

If Eric had the strength to beat up his bullies , he would have earned respect.
He acted in the worst possible way , he took all kinds of crap and walked away. He kept it all inside and it built up on a continual basis. A look here , a nudge there , a whisper , a giggle. 

All aimed at that " weird Eric kid."  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:17 am

rik75 wrote:
                                             ERIC'S EYES CLOSE THE SCENE......
Hmmm....He has a ghostly ,haunted look about him. A baby faced ghoul ,kind of.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:29 am

rik75 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A larger size.
Eyes open wide , Eric has a demonic look about him. His eyes look ready to pop out of their sockets!  
Now that is what i call " Brutal Anger."
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Around March 19 1998, as part of their Diversion Assessment, Eric/Dylan were asked - What happens when you have a conflict with your parents and siblings? (Yelling, cussing, leaving, ignoring, etc) Who does what to whom?

Eric wrote "Dad yells at me or me and my brother yell at each other"

Dylan wrote "Just yelling, possible consequences if I broke a rule"
So , Eric and Dylan's parents were strict , but not in a physical way. They yelled at them and grounded them. There was no violence used as a form of discipline. The parents seem ( to me ) as regular , loving and caring people. Nothing stands out as being abnormal about their way of life or their disciplinary methods. Just regular parents.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97289

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 am

rik75 wrote:

A journal entry of Eric's loosely states how NBK was possibly avoidable :

" Fuck fuck fuck. It'll be very fucking hard to hold out until April."

" If people would give me more compliments , all of this might still be avoidable.....but probably not.
 Whatever i do people make fun of me , and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough."

" Fucker's shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh. Ha ! Then again , its human nature."

" You know what ? Maybe i just need to get laid. Maybe that'll change some shit around."

Why didn't Eric beat up those people that laughed in his face?
If Eric was too puny and weak to fight , why didn't Eric get Dylan (and other TCM guys) to help him beat up the bullies ?
As we all know , Eric was full of anger and rage ,so why didn't Eric use that rage to beat up the bullies , rather than keeping all the anger and bitterness , and storing it up inside his heart and mind? 

If Eric had the strength to beat up his bullies , he would have earned respect.
He acted in the worst possible way , he took all kinds of crap and walked away. He kept it all inside and it built up on a continual basis. A look here , a nudge there , a whisper , a giggle. 

All aimed at that " weird Eric kid."  Evil or Very Mad

That's quite something, to think he may well have wanted to be caught because he could not by himself stop the machine he had set in motion. He dropped so many hints to friends over months. Yes, as you have pointed out, he suggested many times over in his diary that he could be stopped before April, as a possibility.

Somewhere, I think it was one of his school essay (if someone remembers...) he said he had evolved in his thoughts in the last few months of senior year. He and Dylan were ''real quiet'', somewhat down and placid in the last three months. Could it be if he had an alternative or if he had been caught, he would have been relieved? Maybe it's just our wish that it would be that way because it's hard to comprehend someone being so steadfast in his hate and will to murder for months on end. Or maybe we have more than a few clues that is what Eric hoped: to be caught to stop the machine he had started without knowing how to stop, how to resolve his hate and his pain.

For the rest, about the reaction to bullying, I just think it's easy on the outside to want a different reaction from them or hope for the bullied victims to fight back on a smaller level than a shooting but, there's some distorted thinking going on in E&D's mind just like there is in suicidal and depressed people. A very radical and final ''solution'' to shoot indiscriminately but, it made sense to them in the tunnel vision allowed by their state of mind. I guess.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next