Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT!

Go down 
+11
sororityalpha
dreadpirateroberts2020
thelmar
Draw_It_White
AbbyLayne
Onyx
Reznor
Fata Morgana
Screamingophelia
Ligeya
asloversgo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83082
Forum Reputation : 3068

RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT!   RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

He contradicts things from Sue's book, even little things like Sue said in her book she picked out her outfit for Dylan's funeral  (a skirt and blazer) in a rush but Randy says Judy gave her a blazer...

It's interesting, too, that he talks about attending Dylan's funeral. In her book, Sue mentions Tom's relatives Ruth and Don, Zach's parents, Nate's parents, and the pastor. She doesn't say the Brown's were there. From Randy's description, I believe they did attend. It intrigues me that Sue seems to have completely whitewashed them out of the picture.
I ordered the paperback which won't get here for another day or two, so I haven't read beyond the available Kindle preview on Amazon. But this is one of the things that has stuck out to me so far.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193557
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT!   RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 6:24 pm

thelmar wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

He contradicts things from Sue's book, even little things like Sue said in her book she picked out her outfit for Dylan's funeral  (a skirt and blazer) in a rush but Randy says Judy gave her a blazer...

It's interesting, too, that he talks about attending Dylan's funeral. In her book, Sue mentions Tom's relatives Ruth and Don, Zach's parents, Nate's parents, and the pastor. She doesn't say the Brown's were there. From Randy's description, I believe they did attend. It intrigues me that Sue seems to have completely whitewashed them out of the picture.
I ordered the paperback which won't get here for another day or two, so I haven't read beyond the available Kindle preview on Amazon. But this is one of the things that has stuck out to me so far.

I agree, I think he did to. I feel like Sue was really trying to distance herself from the Brown's. 

From Sue's point of view, the 2 of them were drifting apart for a while before the shooting but from Randy's POV they were the best of friends.

PostSubject: Re: RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT!   RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 11:00 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
thelmar wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I agree, I think he did to. I feel like Sue was really trying to distance herself from the Brown's. 

From Sue's point of view, the 2 of them were drifting apart for a while before the shooting but from Randy's POV they were the best of friends.

I can see how from Randy's POV you'd think the Klebolds were still your friends. Idk... think about it. From Sue's POV, you are already drifting away from these people and then they suddenly decide to insert themselves into a tragedy in your life and think they are entitled to all the information victims/family are entitled to. That would be the nail in the coffin for me. If you are Randy and you're the one who is inserting yourself into this story, then maybe you just think Sue is distant because of what Dylan did. I can see this from both sides of the story. I do think it is interesting that Randy seems to be writing about Sue to this day as if she is a close friend despite her hardly mentioning the Brown family in her book. Surely Randy read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT!   RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDY BROWN'S BOOK IS OUT!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2