Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

"Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead Empty
PostSubject: "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead   "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Eric Harris wrote the following on Thursday, November 12, 1998:

Eric Harris wrote:
Fuck you Brady! all I want is a couple of guns, and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any! come on, I'll have a clean record and I only want for personal protection. Its not like I'm some person who would go on a shooting spree.... fuckers. Ill probably end up nuking everything and fucking robbing some gun collectors house. Fuck, thatll be be hard. oh well, just as long as I kill a lot of fucking people. Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here. you people could have shown more respect, treated me better, asked for my knowledge or guidence more, treated me more like senior, and maybe I wouldn't have been as ready to tear your fucking heads off. then again, I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from, the fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me... constantly... therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED. as of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people, and then if I get a couple bayonetts, swords, axes, whatever I'll be able to kill at least 10 more. and that just isnt enough! GUNS! I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms!
11/12/98

"Brady" refers to James Brady, President Reagan's press secretary. He was shot in the head on Monday, March 30, 1981 - a few days before Eric was born (on Thursday, April 9, 1981.)

He successfully lobbied Congress to pass the Brady Bill, a law mandating that gun sellers run background checks on prospective buyers.

James Brady died today (Monday, August 4, 2014). He was 73.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95079
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead   "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 am

Good to know who Brady was, I always wondered that when I read that entry. I understand everything better now.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead   "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Mj2beat wrote:
Good to know who Brady was, I always wondered that when I read that entry. I understand everything better now.

I'm glad I was able to clear that up for you.

He was shot by John Hinckley, a nutcase who thought that, if he shot President Reagan, Jodie Foster would go out with him. (Seriously, that was his stated motive. He was ruled insane.)

In this clip, Brady is one of the people lying on the ground:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95079
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead   "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:03 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Mj2beat wrote:

He was shot by John Hinckley, a nutcase who thought that, if he shot President Reagan, Jodie Foster would go out with him. (Seriously, that was his stated motive. He was ruled insane.)

Ahhh now I know more who is Brady , I have heard about the John Hinckley case but in the video where I knew that, I didnt hear Brady's name or I forgot it so thats why I didnt understand Eric's entry very well till this moment. Thanks for cleared me up everything again LPorter Smile

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead   "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Mj2beat wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
Mj2beat wrote:

Ahhh now I know more who is Brady , I have heard about the John Hinckley case but in the video where I knew that, I didnt hear Brady's name or I forgot it so thats why I didnt understand Eric's entry very well till this moment. Thanks for cleared me up everything again LPorter Smile

You're more than welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead   "Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Fuck you Brady!" - Brady is dead
Page 1 of 1