Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?

Go down 
+100
Arano
AMCdanbury
Sgt.Grey
SprinkleKit
kazimir5505
CoreyVanVonWeg
ForcedMeme
Variache
VitaminR7.62
Lovely_Jam
jetson
Kwasi
Viotileaquaavianz
Arkan
xDarkRazoR
war criminal
Samson
Wanderer
Pekka
Fedz-Manz
vril
DanielBryer
SonOfaGunz
Bookish
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
OlOpgl
ZELLAweistDAY3
CanIHelpYou
daniellesmug
REBELVODKA
humanity is overrated
Amokauliflower
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Achlys
DevilishManiac
ad
ANOMIC
Yaughst
22:22
Drum$tick
Engel
l0ngUsernaem
garbagetalker1
Stinkfist
Employer_Square
incelgnorance
Koltin
Koschei
dyonqqr
Light Yagami
Mr Bubbless
Kinkeloukaitis
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
SugaryDecay
daisylee671
HanShotFirst
Ruteeo
Blaze88
Killisaki
downwardspiral
Onyx
Guest83142
ValiantSoldier
Degenenerateloser69
Russianman
kittycat
KMFDM
Icarius
AD 19-95
OcularOrbs
true_crime
spidEr
Carnifex879
MAB1996
Primate Murder
MysterionSZAF
ricem99
DanielGardner
LPorter101
malatic
haydenschool
D-FENS1993
UncontinuedProcess
InsaneIntruder
STK
Sabratha
Jollyhelpful
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
Giga143
QuestionMark
Jenn
sscc
Nate22
EricsToastInTheCaf
23september
log_1987
Dingus
104 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86328
Forum Reputation : 340

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:49 pm

Jenn wrote:
Randy Stair hated all gay people with the exception of Freddie Mercury.

This stood out for me because I love Freddie.

It's weird that he had such hate for gay people because if he was really a transgender woman, he himself would be gay because he was in love with a "girl". I know she was a cartoon and all but he was still in love with her.
According to the EGS wiki, he hated gay men. It doesn't say he hated lesbians.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
William Atchison had GTA 5 on steam but never played it.
I'm pretty sure he said he met Sonboly on GTA 5. If so, then he did play it.
He said on his blog post that he didn't play it.
Can you send me the blog post?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92442
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:56 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
William Atchison had GTA 5 on steam but never played it.
I'm pretty sure he said he met Sonboly on GTA 5. If so, then he did play it.
He said on his blog post that he didn't play it.
Can you send me the blog post?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was slightly mistaken, he said never he played it until a friend gifted to him on Steam.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Randy Stair killed 66666 people and won 1583 matches in Black Ops 2
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 4:12 pm

Elliot Rodger asked about Sexual opportunities in the Air Force on Yahooo after his parents were pressuring him to join. He even mentions buying a prostitute would be useless as he wants to feel special and for the girl to want him as much as he wanted her.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Elliot Rodger asked about Sexual opportunities in the Air Force on Yahooo after his parents were pressuring him to join. He even mentions buying a prostitute would be useless as he wants to feel special and for the girl to want him as much as he wanted her.

Wow. Could you put the source here? I have never heard of this before.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 pm

eyutytuheu wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Go to the 3:37 mark to see it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
eyutytuheu wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Go to the 3:37 mark to see it.

That's pretty mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Charles whitman planned on shooting at 11:30, during a class change where there would be many students outside (At least thats what this video taught me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But because of that family coming up the stairs he had to deal with them
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 5:37 pm

5 days before the shooting, Thomas Hamilton wrote a letter to the queen claiming that he had "unjustly titled a pervert" and that he was "innocent". The letter ended with "I am your humble servant."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67557
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Anders Breivik considered killing journalists at a large press conference as well attempt to assassinate members of the Norwegian royal family as a part of his plans but decided to attack Utøya instead.

When Michael Ryan's Alfred was dying of cancer two years prior to the Hungerford massacre, he asked Michael to kill him but he refused to stating that "Guns aren't meant for killing".
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 59356
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 8:12 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:

When Michael Ryan's Alfred was dying of cancer two years prior to the Hungerford massacre, he asked Michael to kill him but he refused to stating that "Guns aren't meant for killing".  
Source?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 8:14 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:

Source?

Read it in Hungerford: One man's massacre by Jeremy Josephs which is a far more detailed account to the lead up and actual events of the massacre.
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 59356

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 8:17 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:

Source?

Read it in Hungerford: One man's massacre by Jeremy Josephs which is a far more detailed account to the lead up and actual events of the massacre.
I am insanely surprised I have never heard of this book before. Thanks for introducing me to it's existence
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 8:22 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

Source?

I am insanely surprised I have never heard of this book before. Thanks for introducing me to it's existence

There is another newer version of it by the same author called One Bloody Afternoon which I think is either a republishing or a completely revised work.
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64873

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 11:54 pm

After losing the lottery for the first time, 21 year old (at the time) Elliot Rodger threw a tantrum so "wild" in his apartment that, he was "screaming and crying for hours on end", thrashing at his bed with his "wooden practice sword" "and slashing at the air with my pocket knife". He also drank an entire bottle of wine and as a result, "got so drunk that I spilled my wine all over my laptop, permanently destroying it".

That night, he cried himself to sleep......

The next day, he called his mother begging her to get him new one.... (This one might've been the laptop he used to upload the YouTube videos and the Manifesto)

The Poor Little Baby

Source: Elliot's own Manifesto; bottom of page 108 and top to middle of 109

anna444, mflergen and Kwasi like this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 5:26 am

In 1991 Martin Bryant told his doctor that he wanted to shoot people.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Robert Steinhäuser's brother said in a documentary that Robert was obsessed with TV. He would watch TV for hours on end. He also would watch ANYTHING no matter what was on he would watch it
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:04 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Pekka Eric Auvinen was scared of green caterpillars
Wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:30 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Wrong.
?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 10:01 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Wrong.
?
He wasn't scared of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 10:09 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Wrong.
?

Proof?
Back to top Go down
malatic

Contribution Points : 51312
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Pekka-Eric Auvinen apparently used to be called "Kommari Pekka" and "Pikku Pekka" by his classmates. I'm not fluent in Finnish, but according to Google those translate to "Commie Pekka" and "Little Pekka".
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 10:55 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Wrong.
?

Proof?
radical-and-radient on tumblr. IIRC they put out a post with a bunch of facts about Pekka saying that one was wrong, and someone said it was the caterpillar one and they were right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 10:55 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Wrong.
?

Proof?
radical-and-radient on tumblr. IIRC they put out a post with a bunch of facts about Pekka saying that one was wrong, and someone said it was the caterpillar one and they were right.

OH. I must have mis-read it then at the time
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 11:01 pm

rodent wrote:
Pekka-Eric Auvinen apparently used to be called "Kommari Pekka" and "Pikku Pekka" by his classmates. I'm not fluent in Finnish, but according to Google those translate to "Commie Pekka" and "Little Pekka".

Well he was short and flirted with different kinds of political extremism; it makes sense.

Last edited by QuestionMark on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Charles Whitman may have been listening to news reports of his rampage on his transistor radio while shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Though not a mass shooter, Terry Nichols (The other Oklahoma city bomber) was called "Grandpa" by other soldiers while he was training in the military because he was not that particularly good at exercise and obstacle courses
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Martin Bryant had a Semi-Automatic Shotgun which he didn't use and kept in the boot of his car on the day of the shooting.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 4:18 pm

Tj Lane wrote a poem to his friend about how he was like a tree
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152262
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 9:14 pm

I once told Adam Lanza that I thought we had a lot in common.

bounce

Obscuria, dreadfuletiquette, anna444 and Kwasi like this post

Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56875
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Stephen Paddock was a fan of the power puff girls. He even had a secret email called pwrpuff78

dreadfuletiquette likes this post

Back to top Go down
ricem99

ricem99

Contribution Points : 46214
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:52 am

Elliot Rodger was into Columbine, Virginia Tech & Aurora. Possibly other mass shootings as well, but evidence has only shown those 3 so far.

"do you not think so far ahead?"

"if I'm a painter, I'd be a depressionist"

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 46084
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 8:13 am

ricem99 wrote:
Elliot Rodger was into Columbine, Virginia Tech & Aurora. Possibly other mass shootings as well, but evidence has only shown those 3 so far.
I Have Only Read About Him Being Into V-Tech.

Do You Have Sources For This Claim?
Back to top Go down
ricem99

ricem99

Contribution Points : 46214
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 2:39 pm

MysterionSZAF wrote:
ricem99 wrote:
I Have Only Read About Him Being Into V-Tech.

Do You Have Sources For This Claim?
It's on his 2nd YT channel, Valtharion. Here's a 4chan thread about it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There's also a news article about it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BasedShaman made vids about it as well, but all of his Elliot vids were sadly taken down.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64583
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 7:03 pm

(Not a mass shooter) On 6 July 2016, Khuram Butt physically assaulted a senior researcher for Quilliam. Butt claimed the attack was out of self-defense even though he verbally abused the researcher before the fight.

Contribution Points : 47303
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 12:41 pm

Anders Breivik had a Belarusian girlfriend who rejected him.
I heard Adam Lanza liked Jpop, but I don’t know this for sure.
Also, I know he’s not a mass shooter, but Timothy McVeigh had an affair with Terry Nichols’ Filipina mail order wife. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68747
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Scott Beierle's sister in law considered contacting law enforcement because she suspected that Scott was the 2002 Washington DC sniper. Apparently, he lived in the area where the shootings took place at the time.

spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 70076
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Tim Kretshmer was a huge fan of the anime Bezerk, Savan Eyes and the CGI Final Fantasy movies and showed off his collection to friends over MSN webcam and would offer advice to younger peers on there who had been through depression.

Pekka was a huge fan of Max Zorrin from View to Kill and would often attack people on their youtube channels over them making Zorrin tribute videos which he considered inferior to his. He would quote Eric in his arguments to them.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 5:39 pm

spidEr wrote:
Tim Kretshmer was a huge fan of the anime Bezerk, Savan Eyes and the CGI Final Fantasy movies and showed off his collection to friends over MSN webcam and would offer advice to younger peers on there who had been through depression.

Pekka was a huge fan of Max Zorrin from View to Kill and would often attack people on their youtube channels over them making Zorrin tribute videos which he considered inferior to his. He would quote Eric in his arguments to them.

Forget gun control, we need weeaboo control.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 7:28 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
spidEr wrote:

Forget gun control, we need weeaboo control.

What are you talking about? Berserk is not weeb shit. Berserk is a manime. Haha, get rekt cringe normie. You just felt the power of a man who consumed too much spaghetti-os and vitamin gummies. pig pig pig pig pig

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 59049
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 2:32 pm

Neah wrote:
The burning assertion is also unproven. Burns leave scars. I could see it being true but the official reports made no mention of any kind of scars on his body, as far as I know. I think it would be relevant to his mental health and the analysis of his mental health history was fairly thorough. I tend to believe that this was not actually true but that is just an opinion.

I don't know if all burns leave scars, maybe he did only small and not very serious burns. I accidentally burned myself pretty badly two weeks ago, so I'll see if I get scars. But it said he was burning himself with a lighter. I read that many people don't put the flame directly on their body, they light the lighter and it is only when it is off but the metal is still hot that they touch their skin with it. I don't think doing so necessarily leaves scars, depending on the time you let the lighter on your skin and its temperature it may be more like when you touch a burning thing and you get a blister.

But what makes me doubt that Adam Lanza burned himself is not really the scars thing. It is that people who do that usually hide, but if the information is true, Nancy told a friend that Adam was burning himself. So she was aware of it. If he really burned himself, he had to take care of his burns because they can become very easily infected. Since he didn't really leave the house, I don't know if he could have bought blisters, creams or antiseptic solution secretly (they probably had that in their house, but I guess they would run out of it too quickly for it not to be suspicious if he actually burned himself). So if Adam really did that, I wonder if Nancy knew because he was trying to hide it but she still discovered it, or if it is because he was so much in his own world and didn't care about others that he didn't even hide.

It is very disappointing that the only person who knew him died, because we will never be able to really understand him. He smashed his hard drive but killed the more important and exhaustive hard drive about him: his mother. I usually don't trust what people who knew the shooters or so-called "friends" say.

Many children with autism (not all, but a generalization) do not feel pain. They can literally put their hand on a hot plate/oven and leave it there.

Also in the book Newtown the author interviews teachers and former classmates at Lanza’s high school. The majority of students had no recollection of him. Like Cho, he was practically invisible. One of his teachers (I think the computer teacher?) said that he would carry around a briefcase. He would be excused from all classes a few minutes before the bell rang so he could avoid the sensory of classes switching in the hallway (lights, sounds, touch, etc). If something happened and he was in contact with classmates in the hall he would hug the wall as much as humanly possible and hurry to avoid the situation.

I’m not buying this story.

B0DYBAGGED and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 2:36 pm

George Hennard committed his massacre at the Ruby’s cafeteria in Killeen, Texas (the irony there). Ruby’s Cafeteria changed over to Ruby’s, Inc. which owns Koo Koo Roo, Cheeseburger in Paradise, and Fuddruckers.

James Huberty had several complaints of domestic violence against him.

Last edited by true_crime on Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 2:58 pm

[quote="Tommy QTR"][quote="QuestionMark"]
Dingus wrote:
George Hennard took a girlfriend to the McDonald's where James Huberty committed his shooting. 

Was this before or after Huberty's killings?

After.
I thought the McDonald's was demolished after the shooting?

It was refurbished and renovated in only two days after the shooting, but after community leaders had discussions with McDonald’s, the renovated building was razed 10 days later. A new building was built nearby. The property was donated to the city and 4 years later the land was bought by Southwestern College.

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 pm

There was a school newspaper article at Heath High School that had a gossip section. In one of the papers, there was a false rumor in it that accused Micheal Carneal, the shooter there that killed 3 in 1998, of being gay. I know this was the 90’s and all, but I’m shocked that the staff members had no problem with these kinds of rumors being spread in the school newspaper.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 6:36 pm

spidEr wrote:

WTF...........never in my mind would i thought of Tim Kretschmer liking ANIMIE! Well, if thats the cause, I wonder how butthurt he would have been at the Kyoto Animation Arson!
Back to top Go down
OcularOrbs

Contribution Points : 45628

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 10:36 pm

Dylan Roof went through a phase in which he insisted on referring to his grandfather, whom he typically called 'Papa', as 'Grandad', in order to appear more 'cultured'. Also, he was contacted, due a craigslist ad in which he used several slurs, by someone offering him money to view TED talks to expose him to opposing viewpoints. Roof responded by saying that the man offering appeared 'nice', and then proceeded to describe the overwhelming dissatisfaction, melancholy, and loneliness he had been experiencing, saying “I am in bed, so depressed I cannot get out of bed. My life is wasted.I have no friends even though I am cool. I am going back to sleep.”. The man then offered to organize a meeting between Roof and a Psychiatrist friend over lunch, an offer to which Roof would never respond.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 11:51 am

Vladislav Roslyakov had a Minecraft YouTube channel named “BigSlims”. I watched a documentary about him on YouTube and his mother mentioned it at the 18:36 mark in the video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 12:50 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Vladislav Roslyakov had a Minecraft YouTube channel named “BigSlims”. I watched a documentary about him on YouTube and his mother mentioned it at the 18:36 mark in the video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His only video:

He made it when he was 14 years old.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45594
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 5:51 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next