Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?

Go down 
+100
Arano
AMCdanbury
Sgt.Grey
SprinkleKit
kazimir5505
CoreyVanVonWeg
ForcedMeme
Variache
VitaminR7.62
Lovely_Jam
jetson
Kwasi
Viotileaquaavianz
Arkan
xDarkRazoR
war criminal
Samson
Wanderer
Pekka
Fedz-Manz
vril
DanielBryer
SonOfaGunz
Bookish
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
OlOpgl
ZELLAweistDAY3
CanIHelpYou
daniellesmug
REBELVODKA
humanity is overrated
Amokauliflower
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Achlys
DevilishManiac
ad
ANOMIC
Yaughst
22:22
Drum$tick
Engel
l0ngUsernaem
garbagetalker1
Stinkfist
Employer_Square
incelgnorance
Koltin
Koschei
dyonqqr
Light Yagami
Mr Bubbless
Kinkeloukaitis
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
SugaryDecay
daisylee671
HanShotFirst
Ruteeo
Blaze88
Killisaki
downwardspiral
Onyx
Guest83142
ValiantSoldier
Degenenerateloser69
Russianman
kittycat
KMFDM
Icarius
AD 19-95
OcularOrbs
true_crime
spidEr
Carnifex879
MAB1996
Primate Murder
MysterionSZAF
ricem99
DanielGardner
LPorter101
malatic
haydenschool
D-FENS1993
UncontinuedProcess
InsaneIntruder
STK
Sabratha
Jollyhelpful
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
Giga143
QuestionMark
Jenn
sscc
Nate22
EricsToastInTheCaf
23september
log_1987
Dingus
104 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 12:40 am

r4911 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
NSFW:

dont doubt it

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92442
Forum Reputation : 575

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 8:24 pm

I know Michael Ryan claimed he had been in the SAS.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Stephen Paddock was a Donald Trump supporter according to a neighbor who drank beer with him and Kimveer store his firearms in that chest he took an image of according to a newspaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:27 pm

John Houser was on a radio station talking about politics numerous times and Kimveer had a MySpace page. So far I couldn't find any archive of these, hopefully I will eventually.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:32 pm

I know Matti Saari bought his gun from the same place that Pekka-Eric Auvinen did.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83962
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:39 pm

Stephen Paddock graduated from the same high school as another mass murderer, Bruce Jeffrey Pardo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 1:00 am

sscc wrote:
Stephen Paddock graduated from the same high school as another mass murderer, Bruce Jeffrey Pardo.

Same class or different ones?

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 6:04 am

QuestionMark wrote:
sscc wrote:

Same class or different ones?

Of course not. You can literally look it up and find out there's a ten year age difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 10:19 am

Randy Stair signed all his VHS tapes, if Randy's mother sold Randy's shit, some unsuspecting human (s) might have a copy of a movie Randy Stair owned, Eric Harris had an image called GWAR (GWAR's a band), Dylan Klebold's Web Browser was Netscape and Randy Stair enjoyed the works of Tim Conway (Randy would tape Tim Conway-Related stuff).
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 10:51 am

Not Mass Murderers but Peter Sutcliffe and Ian Brady went to the same prison and played Chess together.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119283
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 11:35 am

Randy Stair hated all gay people with the exception of Freddie Mercury.

This stood out for me because I love Freddie.

It's weird that he had such hate for gay people because if he was really a transgender woman, he himself would be gay because he was in love with a "girl". I know she was a cartoon and all but he was still in love with her.

dreadfuletiquette, Spoobie and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Not Mass Murderers but Peter Sutcliffe and Ian Brady went to the same prison and played Chess together.

Reminds me of how Timothy McVeigh was put in-between that guy who tried to blow up the WTC and the Unabomber.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:52 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Reminds me of how Timothy McVeigh was put in-between that guy who tried to blow up the WTC and the Unabomber.
Apparently Sutcliffe said he didn't like Brady and called him a Psychopath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 12:44 am

Matti Saari called and talked to a friend during the shooting for 8 minutes, Matti recorded videos at his school and discussed killing many the next day and Kimveer told a friend he was going to be on TV for doing something crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 12:49 am

Halcyon666 wrote:
Matti Saari called and talked to a friend during the shooting for 8 minutes, Matti recorded videos at his school and discussed killing many the next day and Kimveer told a friend he was going to be on TV for doing something crazy.

I already knew that matti called his frined saying he killed 10 people (kinda surprised he knew how many he killed). As for kimveer his friend mentioned that in a TV interview.
Also are these videos of Matti at his school on the internet somewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 12:55 am

Tim Kretschmer told a psychiatrist while hospitalized that he thought "Humanity is evil"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 2:01 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

I already knew that matti called his frined saying he killed 10 people (kinda surprised he knew how many he killed). As for kimveer his friend mentioned that in a TV interview.
Also are these videos of Matti at his school on the internet somewhere?

The matti school videos were never released.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 4:32 pm

I know Richard Durn visited the tombstone of Baruch Goldstein and called him "brave."

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding that out.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Elliot Rodger mentioned George Sodini on the site PUAHate.
Back to top Go down
Giga143

Giga143

Contribution Points : 61273
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:08 pm

Dylan hated beanie babies but apparently bought one for Devon sometime around christmas.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 pm

Giga143 wrote:
Dylan hated beanie babies but apparently bought one for Devon sometime around christmas.

Yes! An anteater I think and Devon brought it with her when she went to Washington DC the summer after.

Dylan also had a birthmark on his head and in some pictures you can see a white spot in his hair. Not so much when he was older though.

dreadfuletiquette and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 9:50 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I know Richard Durn visited the tombstone of Baruch Goldstein and called him "brave."

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding that out.

And did you know that Richard Durn had his shoelaces removed by the police so that he couldn't kill himself... which is probably why the policeman who tried to save him when Durn jumped out of a window only managed to catch a shoe.

Also Richard Durn exchanged a few words with some councilors right before the meeting begins, including with Pascal Sternberg who was the first person killed.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 am

Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

And did you know that Richard Durn had his shoelaces removed by the police so that he couldn't kill himself... which is probably why the policeman who tried to save him when Durn jumped out of a window only managed to catch a shoe.

Also Richard Durn exchanged a few words with some councilors right before the meeting begins, including with Pascal Sternberg who was the first person killed.
I wonder what he said to them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 11:57 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Probably small talk, I guess we would have known if he had said something weird. But it is not easy to find exact details about this story, even in French medias.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Probably small talk, I guess we would have known if he had said something weird. But it is not easy to find exact details about this story, even in French medias.
It would be interesting if he hinted to them of what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 4:36 am

Pekka Eric Auvinen was scared of green caterpillars, and liked running, swimming and bike rides
He also wrote his signature as Eric von Auffoin on 1 or 2 school essays

Jeff Weise drew a swastika and Rammstein logos on a math worksheet
Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66619
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 am

Tim McVeigh hoped that he would receive thank you letters from the local school kids because classes were going to be cancelled on his original execution date.

revenge9722 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Pekka-Eric Auvinen originally wanted to purchase a 9mm Beretta but his application was rejected, he then tried to buy a Ruger MK III but the gun store didn't have any so he bought the SIG Mosquito instead.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 9:40 am

Adam Lanza stated online that he wanted to buy an AK type Rifle but couldn't since they were banned in Connecticut.

-Lil Peep

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98308
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:19 am

Breivik was allowed by the authorities to recveive "kvinna" visits (basically a 1 to 1 visit from a women, what in US could be termed conjugal vists). Some woman from Sweden named Victoria visited him this way (also wrote letters to him).

Here is her showing off a letter signed by Breivik: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 11:25 am

Jared Lee Loughner owned a Shotgun.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83962
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 9:32 am

I was reading about Lee Harvey Oswald and on his Wikipedia page, I thought it was interesting to read that he referred to himself as a "hunter of fascists" by writing it (in Russian) on the back of a photo of himself holding his guns and a couple of Marxist newspapers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oswald was a Marxist who had briefly defected to the Soviet Union at one point.

It's interesting to me because on the other hand, we have Anders Breivik who considered himself to be a "Marxist hunter."
I can't remember if Breivik ever referred to Oswald, but I would be interested to know if he was inspired by Oswald's sentiment in any way. He did consider assassination of political figures at first so it wouldn't be a stretch to think that he related to Oswald in some way.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 10:26 am

sscc wrote:
I was reading about Lee Harvey Oswald and on his Wikipedia page, I thought it was interesting to read that he referred to himself as a "hunter of fascists" by writing it (in Russian) on the back of a photo of himself holding his guns and a couple of Marxist newspapers.
Oswald was a Marxist who had briefly defected to the Soviet Union at one point.

It's interesting to me because on the other hand, we have Anders Breivik who considered himself to be a "Marxist hunter."
I can't remember if Breivik ever referred to Oswald, but I would be interested to know if he was inspired by Oswald's sentiment in any way. He did consider assassination of political figures at first so it wouldn't be a stretch to think that he related to Oswald in some way.
I think it could be possible that Breivik was inspired by Oswald, he did copy several extracts from the Unabomber's Manifesto into his own while changing the words "leftists" and "black people" to "Cultural Marxists" and "Muslims". It would be interesting if Breivik was inspired by Oswald as they both on the opposite sides of the political spectrum.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 10:46 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
It would be interesting if Breivik was inspired by Oswald as they both on the opposite sides of the political spectrum.

Interesting, but perhaps not surprising.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 11:22 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
It would be interesting if Breivik was inspired by Oswald as they both on the opposite sides of the political spectrum.

What we call far-right is in fact not necessarily right. The French far-right is more left for the French people (or what they consider is the French people). Usually parties are called far-right only based on issues such as terrorism, migration, Islam and national identity but not on economic ideas (which usually come secondary in their manifesto though).

And then you have "antifa" who are ready to use censorship and beat up whoever disagrees with them. But come on, they are not fascist, they defend peace, tolerance and freedom of speech!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 4:55 pm

Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

What we call far-right is in fact not necessarily right. The French far-right is more left for the French people (or what they consider is the French people). Usually parties are called far-right only based on issues such as terrorism, migration, Islam and national identity but not on economic ideas (which usually come secondary in their manifesto though).
Far-right parties may claim they are not economically right-wing to get the vote of the working class, however when they are power they enact the pro- big business, pro-capitalist polices (the Nazis are a perfect example).

Quote :
And then you have "antifa" who are ready to use censorship and beat up whoever disagrees with them. But come on, they are not fascist, they defend peace, tolerance and freedom of speech!
Just because they censor people they don't like, does not make them fascist, it makes them authoritarian yes, but unless they are on far-right of the political spectrum, they are not fascist.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Far-right parties may claim they are not economically right-wing to get the vote of the working class, however when they are power they enact the pro- big business, pro-capitalist polices (the Nazis are a perfect example).

Not necessarily. I think far-right parties in the UK, such as Ukip are right-wing regarding the economy (correct me if I'm wrong), but it doesn't apply to all parties labelled as "far-right". I think France is historically more on the left side than right. We still have socialism, something that apparently makes British people laugh because they think socialism is a myth (and it is a British man who told me that). And yet due to the actual situation notions such as national identity, migrants and the place of Islam is something that matters for many French people, so it is not surprising that you have a mix of left-wing economic and far-right wing. Even the right wing is now trying to embrace those notions in order to attract people. And during the last election, many left-wing people voted for the Front National, including as you said many people from the working class.
The Nazis are an example of far-right, but it is such a disastrous and horrifying case that it thankfully does not apply to the average "mainstream" far-right party, and cannot represent far-right. It can represent the downward slide of far-right, not far-right itself. Just like communism in USSR does not represent far-left.

Tommy QTR wrote:

Neah wrote:
Just because they censor people they don't like, does not make them fascist, it makes them authoritarian yes, but unless they are on far-right of the political spectrum, they are not fascist.

I agree with you, I hate when people use this word in a wrong way. I used the word "fascist" because this is what many of them use to describe a person who doesn't agree with them (even if this person is not always on the far-right) and so they share some characteristics with the actual fascist because they are authoritarian. But they are indeed not actual fascist. And don't take me wrong, I don't want to generalize. The people I talk about are extremist people but the majority of people on the far-left wing is not like that, and the majority of people on the far-right wing, or especially those who only voted for far-right parties, is not racist. They may be intolerant, but not racist.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Not necessarily. I think far-right parties in the UK, such as Ukip are right-wing regarding the economy (correct me if I'm wrong), but it doesn't apply to all parties labelled as "far-right". I think France is historically more on the left side than right. We still have socialism, something that apparently makes British people laugh because they think socialism is a myth (and it is a British man who told me that). And yet due to the actual situation notions such as national identity, migrants and the place of Islam is something that matters for many French people, so it is not surprising that you have a mix of left-wing economic and far-right wing. Even the right wing is now trying to embrace those notions in order to attract people. And during the last election, many left-wing people voted for the Front National, including as you said many people from the working class.
The Nazis are an example of far-right, but it is such a disastrous and horrifying case that it thankfully does not apply to the average "mainstream" far-right party, and cannot represent far-right. It can represent the downward slide of far-right, not far-right itself. Just like communism in USSR does not represent far-left.

Tommy QTR wrote:

Neah wrote:

I agree with you, I hate when people use this word in a wrong way. I used the word "fascist" because this is what many of them use to describe a person who doesn't agree with them (even if this person is not always on the far-right) and so they share some characteristics with the actual fascist because they are authoritarian. But they are indeed not actual fascist. And don't take me wrong, I don't want to generalize. The people I talk about are extremist people but the majority of people on the far-left wing is not like that, and the majority of people on the far-right wing, or especially those who only voted for far-right parties, is not racist. They may be intolerant, but not racist.
I think the reason many left-wing people voted for Front National is because they extremely disliked Macron as they see him to be pro-establishment, it's the also the reason many Bernie Sanders supporters in America voted for Trump as really hated Hillary Clinton. But lets not talk politics any further, I find it to be boring and don't think this is the place to discuss it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

I think the reason many left-wing people voted for front national is because they extremely disliked Macron as they see him to be pro-establishment, it's the also the reason many Bernie Sanders supporters in America voted for Trump as really hated Hillary Clinton.

I think back then it was more that they truly thought the Front National was the only party who cared about them. But many people of the working class who voted for Marine Le Pen probably didn't vote for her in the second round because of the extremely bad debate that she did against Macron.

Tommy QTR wrote:

But lets not talk politics any further, I find it to be boring and don't think this is the place to discuss it.

Sure, let's put an end to this discussion. Except if we all explain in a long post what are our beliefs are (and I don't want to talk about mine), I think we can easily misunderstand each other and wrongly assume each other's political views. All the things I said are not based on my political beliefs at all. I am actually quite confused on which side of the spectrum I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 8:22 pm

George Hennard ran out of ammo for his Glock 17 while cornered by police and the only magazines he had left were for his Ruger P89 which he had dropped earlier after being shot by police. He had to take a round out of a magazine and load it into his Glock to kill himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Aaron Alexis was a participant in rescue attempts on 9/11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 10:24 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Aaron Alexis was a participant in rescue attempts on 9/11  

That's interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:57 pm

NSFW:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
NSFW:
What?!

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
NSFW:

Man, I knew that guy was weird from the start
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73470
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
NSFW:
sauce?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:19 pm

STK wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
NSFW:
sauce?

I'll give ya the sauce LOL.

Ok, so i got this from The Last Day on Earth, the page is 16 and here's the direct quote:

NSFW:
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
STK wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
NSFW:
sauce?

I'll give ya the sauce LOL.

Ok, so i got this from The Last Day on Earth, the page is 16 and here's the direct quote:

NSFW:

I just want to say that reading that having read the book myself, the author is an unapologetic dickhead who's not above poor research.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86328
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
William Atchison had GTA 5 on steam but never played it.
I'm pretty sure he said he met Sonboly on GTA 5. If so, then he did play it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:49 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
William Atchison had GTA 5 on steam but never played it.
I'm pretty sure he said he met Sonboly on GTA 5. If so, then he did play it.
He said on his blog post that he didn't play it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next