Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Go down 
+46
Zbulojik
CanIHelpYou
NEXT STEP UP
Licht
Samson
vril
war criminal
Benny123
arnounymus
AD 19-95
mrbaby56
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
School Massacre Archives
Jenn
QuestionMark
Death
Jessieo011
ClayKash
Icarius
Koltin
iforgotmyoldname2
7kids
exceptionella
LevtinAlex
Carnifex879
R4YN3
Subdomine
abstractsmigs
alphawhiskey86
DanielGardner
Unknown
Screamingophelia
slippy123
Mundus
gyro
W.A.R.
Antarath
unreal_hype
LPorter101
Juicy Jazzy
InsaneIntruder
thedarkmessiah
Clogerhead
STK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Does anyone else feel like this isn't real? Like it's some kind of fucked up dream.  Like a Mosque shooting? In New Zealand? Committed by a neo-Nazi edge lord who not only livestreamed it but also said subscribe to Pewdiepie? It's insane.

It's just like Las Vegas for me all over again. This all just feels so unreal.
Yeah and when I first posted the story I thought it was only going to be small shooting committed with a handgun, but the fact he livestreamed it, left a manifesto, used an AR-15, and said subscribed to Pewdiepie and killed 30+ people is just mad to me. Hopefully they catch this fucker before he murders anymore.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
thedarkmessiah

Contribution Points : 49245
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:42 am

Multiple shooters confirmed multiple shooters confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 am

thedarkmessiah wrote:
I fucking knew it! No way could this have been a lone wolf attack, I wonder if any far-right terrorist organisations are going to claim responsibility. Or maybe these individuals acted alone.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 am

thedarkmessiah wrote:

I'm not believing it till I see news headlines on it. This screams of a lone wolf event.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:47 am

Police have 4 people in custody in connection with the shootings.
Back to top Go down
thedarkmessiah

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:49 am

Did anyone see my William Craddick link? It's multiple shooters. [url=https://servimg.com/view/20045871/1][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just in case they lie about the multiple shooters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:49 am

I finished reading his manifesto. Way more quality than most, but I would still say that Dorner's is better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:50 am

They're not lying about it... news stations are reporting 4 in custody. Let me go get a link.

Edit: here's a to a tweet containing the police conference video.

Last edited by hvernon on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:51 am

@School Massacre Archives That video immediately got pulled. Did you save it?
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:52 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
@School Massacre Archives That video immediately got pulled. Did you save it?

Shit. No I didn't. Lemmie look around some more.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:55 am

The police said one of the four arrested is a woman.

This has to be part of a larger group, no way could 4 people plan something like to this degree.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:56 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

This has to be part of a larger group, no way could 4 people plan something like to this degree.

Kind of shocked one is a woman tbh, it has been a while since we've had a female connected to a mass shooting right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 am

Can't wait for the Reddit meltdown too. THIS IS ALL DRUMPF'S FAULT AND THE NRA'S FAULT EVEN THOUGH IT'S NEW ZEALAND BAN AR-47s NOW!!! PEWDIEPIE AND CANDACE OWENS RADICALIZED HIM!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:59 am

hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Kind of shocked one is a woman tbh, it has been a while since we've had a female connected to a mass shooting right?
Yeah I think it is.

It's nearly 5 AM over here and I should probably sleep but I can't. I'm too interested in this case.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98794
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:03 am

Is that legit? My anti virus says it has a virus.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73219
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:03 am

Pages 6-7 of his manifesto
"Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United
States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream. Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).
"
Jesus Christ. I thought this guy was just randomly attacking muslims without further thought behind the strategy, but he wasn't. He took it all into account- he knew his actions would cause a crackdown on right wing content- he was counting on it. He wanted there to be a crackdown on rightists, so that they would be radicalized and pushed towards violence.
I was wrong. This guy, and his accomplices, aren't your usual lone wolf terrorists. This attack was not only carefully planned, but was designed to play off of the media in order to further extremism and polarization. This is ISIS levels right here; I think this will be the far right counterpart to the Paris attacks.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

qfwfq and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:05 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yeah I think it is.

It's nearly 5 AM over here and I should probably sleep but I can't. I'm too interested in this case.

Grab a mug of coffee friend. This is going to be a long night and an even longer day.

I've heard some people are estimating the death toll to be somewhere around fifty. This would make it really bad even by American standards.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:05 am

"subscribe to Pewdiepie"
*massacres dozens of people in a corner*
*goes back and sprays them all again several times over*
*shoots screaming woman in the head on a sidewalk*
*gets back into car*
*turns on Initial D music*
*drives away like he was just playing Modern Warfare 2*
It amazes me how fast the context would change and yet he acted so cool and calm. Of course, it could just be a result of the extreme adrenaline rush, but I'm unsure.

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:06 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

Weird. It doesn't say that for me. Besides, it's just the video, and nothing else.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:08 am

STK wrote:
Pages 6-7 of his manifesto
"Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United
States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream. Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).
"
Jesus Christ. I thought this guy was just randomly attacking muslims without further thought behind the strategy, but he wasn't. He took it all into account- he knew his actions would cause a crackdown on right wing content- he was counting on it. He wanted there to be a crackdown on rightists, so that they would be radicalized and pushed towards violence.
I was wrong. This guy, and his accomplices, aren't your usual lone wolf terrorists. This attack was not only carefully planned, but was designed to play off of the media in order to further extremism and polarization. This is ISIS levels right here; I think this will be the far right counterpart to the Paris attacks.

I don't feel like reading the whole manifesto right now because I should be asleep. This was very meticulously planned from what I've seen. This guy took into account so many different things. He's trying to start some sort of civil war with this. He's been thinking too hard about this for far too long. That mosque was the target from the very beginning. Wouldn't doubt he visited it a few times before making his return with guns.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151470
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:09 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Can't wait for the Reddit meltdown too. THIS IS ALL DRUMPF'S FAULT AND THE NRA'S FAULT EVEN THOUGH IT'S NEW ZEALAND BAN AR-47s NOW!!! PEWDIEPIE AND CANDACE OWENS RADICALIZED HIM!

It's a false flag to shut down the chans and take away ur gunz.

Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:09 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yeah I think it is.

Grab a mug of coffee friend. This is going to be a long night and an even longer day.

I've heard some people are estimating the death toll to be somewhere around fifty. This would make it really bad even by American standards.
I've already 2 cans of coca cola lol.

I do have College in the morning but fuck it. Funny thing is though in my drama group we're actually doing a script on extremism and how we perceive Muslim people. I'll make sure to tell everyone about this.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yeah I think it is.

I do have College in the morning but fuck it. Funny thing is though in my drama group we're actually doing a script on extremism and how we perceive Muslim people. I'll make sure to tell everyone about this.

I was gonna do some college work tonight, but I'll just do it tomorrow. I'm too busy digging into this. I haven't been able to find even a peep about the possible identities of the other 3 people or how they are connected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 am

I heard they apparently found multiple IED's as well
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 am

The Police have also said that multiple IEDs have been found in cars. Jesus Christ, how planned were these guys?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:15 am

hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yeah I think it is.

I was gonna do some college work tonight, but I'll just do it tomorrow. I'm too busy digging into this. I haven't been able to find even a peep about the possible identities of the other 3 people or how they are connected.
I haven't either, hopefully we'll find out more soon.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:15 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Yes. I believe this attack was meant to be on a larger scale than it already is.
Back to top Go down

The authorities in New Zealand are going hard at trying to remove the video(s) off the internet, they scrubbed all the uploads on Reddit and Liveleak and YouTube
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98794
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:16 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

Weird. It doesn't say that for me. Besides, it's just the video, and nothing else.
Downloaded it anyway, looks like the anti virus was spazzing out over the website it was hosted on, and not the video itself. Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:16 am

hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Yes. I believe this attack was meant to be on a larger scale than it already is.

Yeah, I wonder what happened at the other mosque as so far I've not heard anything about it other than it was attack in addition to the one that was attacked on video
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:17 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
The authorities in New Zealand are going hard at trying to remove the video(s) off the internet, they scrubbed all the uploads on Reddit and Liveleak and YouTube

Even Liveleak? I'm a little shocked. Was there a court order of some kind?

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:18 am

For the sake of considering his actions along with the contents of his manifesto, he is clearly sane (not genuinely delusional/psychotic). However, I do wonder what mental illness he might have.

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thedarkmessiah

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:18 am

8 more suspects are being hunted it's a manhunt now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Saw the full video before it was taken down. Regret it.

The lockdown on local school is being let up, so I take it that's a sign things are calming down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:21 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Idk but I posted on reddit on the death videos subreddit (which normally has pretty violent stuff on it) and it got a ton of traction (upvotes and comments) but was deleted within an hour and I was permanently banned from the site as well, which is pretty rare since usually you'd usually get a warning or just banned from that subreddit in particular (even though I wasn't breaking any rules). I contacted the admins with my other account and they told me that New Zealand police had contacted Reddit and told them to remove any video of it from their site, which is kinda dumb imo since Reddit is a US based company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:24 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Idk but I posted on reddit on the death videos subreddit (which normally has pretty violent stuff on it) and it got a ton of traction (upvotes and comments) but was deleted within an hour and I was permanently banned from the site as well, which is pretty rare since usually you'd usually get a warning or just banned from that subreddit in particular (even though I wasn't breaking any rules). I contacted the admins with my other account and they told me that New Zealand police had contacted Reddit and told them to remove any video of it from their site, which is kinda dumb imo since Reddit is a US based company.

Liveleak went down for a bit, actually. Whether it was related to site traffic or the video, not sure. The police are being very tight about this. I'm a frequent user on reddit... pretty sure I commented on your post even. I'm very surprised you were banned from the entire site. They must be extremely serious about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:27 am

hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Liveleak went down for a bit, actually. Whether it was related to site traffic or the video, not sure. The police are being very tight about this. I'm a frequent user on reddit... pretty sure I commented on your post even. I'm very surprised you were banned from the entire site. They must be extremely serious about this.

Yeah I got like ~1,100 upvotes and comments so there's a good chance you probably did, I think I might've been the only person who posted it there also. I'm kinda blown about it tbh since I'd had that account for several years and had built up a lot of karma and stuff, especially since I didn't even get like a warning
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:27 am

hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Good thing I have the video downloaded, but now I'm scared to upload it anywhere. Sure as hell not uploading it to my YT channel, that's for damn sure.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:30 am

Wait, shit. Does this mean the New Zealand police is gonna shut down this thread?

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:30 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Yeah I got like ~1,100 upvotes and comments so there's a good chance you probably did, I think I might've been the only person who posted it there also. I'm kinda blown about it tbh since I'd had that account for several years and had built up a lot of karma and stuff, especially since I didn't even get like a warning

I'd possibly try contacting reddit about it and stating that you never received any warning. Maybe you might get your account back...? I'd hate to lose my account. It's a bit ridiculous to receive a full ban for it especially without any warning.

I'm interested in knowing if the shooting at the second location was carried out by the same guy or one of those 3 arrested. Haven't heard much about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:31 am

Wait, shit. Does this mean the New Zealand police is gonna shut down this thread?

Nah I doubt it, I only think they went after those other sites since those sites are fairly mainstream, this forum is decently sized but is definitely nowhere close to the scale of Reddit or Youtube
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:32 am

hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Good thing I have the video downloaded, but now I'm scared to upload it anywhere. Sure as hell not uploading it to my YT channel, that's for damn sure.

Could you PM it to me? I've already seen it, but I know of some friends of mine who haven't gotten a chance.

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151470
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:32 am

QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Could you PM it to me? I've already seen it, but I know of some friends of mine who haven't gotten a chance.

The links on Page 3 of this thread still work.

Eh, doubt it. All the links to the video don't work anymore. Unless you post a working link they haven't found, I wouldn't worry. Plus, we aren't as big of a site as Reddit or Liveleak which come to mind for finding such videos.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73219
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:33 am

QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

The video is still up on KF.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:34 am

hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

I'd possibly try contacting reddit about it and stating that you never received any warning. Maybe you might get your account back...? I'd hate to lose my account. It's a bit ridiculous to receive a full ban for it especially without any warning.

I'm interested in knowing if the shooting at the second location was carried out by the same guy or one of those 3 arrested. Haven't heard much about it.

Yeah I sent them an appeal saying that I didn't even break anything mentioned in the content policy (which I was literally banned for "violating") since in relation to violence the content policy only says you can't post anything that "incites or promotes violence" but says you can post violent content if its for news/educational purpose. Which is what my post was. I doubt they're even gonna reply to me though but its worth a shot. And yeah I'm not actually seeing too much in the news about this in regard to specific details, especially compared to some of the big shootings in the US (I was seeing way more info in the news during Vegas and Parkland at this point than I am with this incident).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:35 am

Btw, I got a copy of the 16 min video if any of y'all need it given that it's hard to find online atm
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:37 am

The shooting now has its own Wikipedia page:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:37 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Btw, I got a copy of the 16 min video if any of y'all need it given that it's hard to find online atm

Never mind got a download.

I'm surprised it is still up on Kiwi Farms actually. It's still not as big as reddit or liveleak granted, but they're a bigger forum than us.

Last edited by hvernon on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

LPorter101 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

The links on Page 3 of this thread still work.
STK wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
The video is still up on KF.

Indeed. I'll redirect them there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next