Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Go down 
+46
Zbulojik
CanIHelpYou
NEXT STEP UP
Licht
Samson
vril
war criminal
Benny123
arnounymus
AD 19-95
mrbaby56
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
School Massacre Archives
Jenn
QuestionMark
Death
Jessieo011
ClayKash
Icarius
Koltin
iforgotmyoldname2
7kids
exceptionella
LevtinAlex
Carnifex879
R4YN3
Subdomine
abstractsmigs
alphawhiskey86
DanielGardner
Unknown
Screamingophelia
slippy123
Mundus
gyro
W.A.R.
Antarath
unreal_hype
LPorter101
Juicy Jazzy
InsaneIntruder
thedarkmessiah
Clogerhead
STK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Contribution Points : 62126
Forum Reputation : 0

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 pm

A few days ago, I was wondering how it would look like to see a mass shooting from a body cam on the shooter. Then this happened.

This shooting is interesting. I wonder what political effect it will have.

Last edited by Devil on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake.)
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 50294
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:56 pm

Devil wrote:

This shooting is interesting. I wonder what political effect if will have.

Probably more gun control.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63319

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Does anyone knows what songs did he play while he was shooting people in the mosque

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56625
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:05 pm

I can’t find the full 17 minute video anywhere. It’s even been pulled from liveleak. Seems they’re really not letting this one slide
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 62126

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:38 pm

I obtained the video by using torrenting. It might work for you.

Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

Contribution Points : 50751
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:51 pm

There’s a link on kiwifarms to a torrent

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Oh shit, 49 people have died and there are 39 injured.

I hope the toll doesn't keep going up.

Did we ever get any information on the others arrested? I read one of the three arrested actually wasn't connected just a wrong place at the wrong time thing. It was one of the men not the woman, so it seems a woman is still connected.
Back to top Go down
Antarath

Antarath

Contribution Points : 48410

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Found the full video (torrent). Now that certainly went smoothly...

hvernon wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Speaking of Breivik, do you think this guy looked up to him or knew of him?
Almost certainly, although Breivik was alot smarter in his choice of targets.
That came to mind immediately. He had to have looked up to him.

Yeah, that's all over the news here in Norway, but it's highly unlikely as Breivik has been held in isolation for 8 years. I highly doubt they had any contact prior to the massacre in Norway.
Every single letter he receives in checked by prison staff.

Edit; Ok well, I see he is mentioned in his manifesto and that he "took true inspiration from Knight Justiciar Breivik."

Last edited by Antarath on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:42 pm

This might just be me but do you think this guy, was partly taking the piss out of everyone (trolling the world essentially) with the memes and the music?

If he just wanted to target a certain group like Breivik he would just do it. But the subscribe to Pewdiepie thing and the Intial D makes this seem a lot more like he was more about having fun than fighting some kind of cultural or religious war.

I haven't read his manifesto yet but I heard about him wanting to turn the political left against the right for increased restrictions on guns.

He just doesn't feel like your average religious shooter such as Robert Bowers.

He's like a troll taking everybody for a ride.

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

Contribution Points : 72223

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Mundus wrote:
This might just be me but do you think this guy, was partly taking the piss out of everyone (trolling the world essentially) with the memes and the music?

If he just wanted to target a certain group like Breivik he would just do it. But the subscribe to Pewdiepie thing and the Intial D makes this seem a lot more like he was more about having fun than fighting some kind of cultural or religious war.

I haven't read his manifesto yet but I heard about him wanting to turn the political left against the right for increased restrictions on guns.

He just doesn't feel like your average religious shooter such as Robert Bowers.

He's like a troll taking everybody for a ride.  

Meme's are something the general public know. A lot of his views and ideas are not. It's like putting a celebrity in a boring commercial. Although I don't doubt he clearly has a dark sense of humor as well.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:50 pm

According to Wikipedia the weapons he used were:

Mossberg 930 Tactical 8 Shot SPX

Remington 870

AR-15 style rifles (multiple)

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Clogerhead

Clogerhead

Contribution Points : 50918

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:33 pm

DanielGardner wrote:
I can’t find the full 17 minute video anywhere. It’s even been pulled from liveleak. Seems they’re really not letting this one slide

Posted these earlier but I'll post them again:
(Content removed by staff)

Same video, 2 mirrors.
I'm pretty sure this is the best quality, but if anyone has anything in better quality please post it.

"little teen pirn" -Nikolas Cruz
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 6:25 pm

I fear that we'll be seeing more future shooters livestreaming their mass shootings via GoPro or through a phone. I wonder how soon we'll see the first school shooting livestream?

Mundus

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 6:53 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Mundus wrote:
At least there won't be as many people saying that it was a hoax and no one died.

It won't stop em. I'm predicting right now that some people are going to decry to footage as "unrealistic".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sometimes I wonder why I have hope?
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54429
Forum Reputation : 218

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:00 pm

So for the names, from what the initial report was saying, the cunt had the names of every person involved against a war against Islam written down on all his weapons and magazines.
This is sick.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:03 pm

Knew it:

I bet Semi-Automatic rifles and Semi-auto and pump action shotguns will either be banned or greatly restricted.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Knew it:

I bet Semi-Automatic rifles and Semi-auto and pump action shotguns will either be banned or greatly restricted.

I'm surprised the guy didn't have any handguns with him tbh. Are they not allowed in NZ or something ?
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:05 pm

I am also pretty sure he had to pass by some police to go to the mosque, which begs the question
Lazy or not, any good officer would instantly pull him over once they saw the amount of magazines he attached to himself.

Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Its crazy to imagine this is something Eric Harris would have done had he not shot up Columbine.
Not necessarily a Mosque, but something that would get him off with destruction.

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:07 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Knew it:

I'm surprised the guy didn't have any handguns with him tbh. Are they not allowed in NZ or something ?
Oh no Handguns are legal in NZ, in fact I think all guns are but it depends on the type of Licence you need to obtain one. I guess that's going to change now.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 pm

America should learn from this, its ridiculous a lot worse has not happened when for 139 bucks you can get 1000 rounds of 9mm ammunition.

Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:11 pm

Mundus wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mundus wrote:
At least there won't be as many people saying that it was a hoax and no one died.

It won't stop em. I'm predicting right now that some people are going to decry to footage as "unrealistic".

No injuries or blood? What video were they watching?
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:15 pm

abstractsmigs wrote:
Mundus wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mundus wrote:

This I guess?
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:15 pm

Most of the non darknet footage is the few seconds before cuck boy starts shooting, when he walks in with the shotgun.

Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I thought they were talking about the livestream
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:37 pm

abstractsmigs wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I thought they were talking about the livestream

They were I was trying to joke I got the comment from a BBC News video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Knew it:

Oh no Handguns are legal in NZ, in fact I think all guns are but it depends on the type of Licence you need to obtain one. I guess that's going to change now.

Ah I see, I'm surprised he didn't have any with him. Definitely would of been an effective close quarters backup weapon should that guy have actually managed to tackle him or if his rifle jammed (which happened at least once in the video). It's too bad this lunatic is gonna ruin responsible gun ownership for the rest of the population smh (assuming they enact some type of tightening on gun control).
Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Mundus wrote:
abstractsmigs wrote:

Ah lol, I'm just retarded today
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:51 pm

abstractsmigs wrote:
Mundus wrote:
abstractsmigs wrote:

Ah lol, I'm just retarded today

Nah don't worry about it I have a very weird sense of humor
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Knew it:

Ah I see, I'm surprised he didn't have any with him. Definitely would of been an effective close quarters backup weapon should that guy have actually managed to tackle him or if his rifle jammed (which happened at least once in the video). It's too bad this lunatic is gonna ruin responsible gun ownership for the rest of the population smh (assuming they enact some type of tightening on gun control).
I believe they will sadly. I imagine it will be something like Australia gun control after Port Arthur.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:01 pm

What will probably be coming next:

Brenton Tarrant wrote:
Did you intend to survive the attack?
Yes, but death was a definitive possibility. These situations are chaotic and virtually impossible to control, no matter the planning. Survival was a better alternative to death in order to further spread my ideals by media coverage and to deplete resources from the state by my own imprisonment.

If you survived, did you intend to go to trial?
Yes, and to plead not guilty. The attack was a partisan action against a occupying force, and I am a lawful, uniformed combatant.

Last edited by Neah on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Any updates on the other possible suspects that were arrested?

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:23 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
It's too bad this lunatic is gonna ruin responsible gun ownership for the rest of the population smh (assuming they enact some type of tightening on gun control).
I believe they will sadly. I imagine it will be something like Australia gun control after Port Arthur.

Brenton Tarrant wrote:
Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United States?
Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.

Won’t your attack result in call for the removal of gun rights in the New Zealand?
The gun owners of New Zealand are a beaten, miserable bunch of baby boomers, who have long since given up the fight. When was the last time they won increase rights? Their loss was inevitable. I just accelerated things a bit.
They had long since lost their cities, take a look at Auckland. Did you really expect they would not also lose their rights?

Last edited by Neah on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:25 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:

Apparently they let one go and also everyone they arrested was armed at the time although the only one who actually killed anyone was Tarrant. Apparently all the co-conspirators met via the internet iirc
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:26 pm

Clogerhead wrote:
DanielGardner wrote:

Posted these earlier but I'll post them again:
(Content removed by staff) Same video, 2 mirrors.
I'm pretty sure this is the best quality, but if anyone has anything in better quality please post it.

The first link doesn't work anymore. Instead it's replaced with a puppy.
They're trolling us.

STK

Contribution Points : 73219
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
School Massacre Archives wrote:

Apparently they let one go and also everyone they arrested was armed at the time although the only one who actually killed anyone was Tarrant. Apparently all the co-conspirators met via the internet iirc
Source?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:43 pm

One of the links worked, I have it downloading right now, I got as far as into him reloading the magazine the third time before a service error.

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Subdomine wrote:
One of the links worked, I have it downloading right now, I got as far as into him reloading the magazine the third time before a service error.

If both links end up not working, then try going to Encyclopedia Dramatica, as they have the video on Benton's page.

Contribution Points : 48300

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Subdomine wrote:
So for the names, from what the initial report was saying, the cunt had the names of every person involved against a war against Islam written down on all his weapons and magazines.
This is sick.

Not every historical figure that fought against Muslims was because of "MeHh LeTs KilL SoMe SaNd NiGgErs". Russians for one never fought for the sake of religion to my knowledge. They had a strategic goal of controlling the Bosphorus and the Dardanelles, it had nothing to do with DeUs VuLt or removing kebab. This guy just took the names of every person/battle that just happened to have white men vs Muslims and used it to his agenda, nothing more. This may sound like something unimportant, however it does serve people who try to paint all white Europeans as rascist/fascist. Don't help such people, they are vile scum that breed and sow hatred wherever they can.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 pm

STK wrote:
Wonder what the kill count is? I noticed he went back and made sure to shoot the bodies- he planned it well. Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, definitely double digits, at least.
Apparently he killed at least 49 people.
Back to top Go down
LevtinAlex

LevtinAlex

Contribution Points : 51825
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:40 pm

He was arrested.

Contribution Points : 80973

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:48 pm

Here's footage of Tarrant's arrest
Back to top Go down
LevtinAlex

LevtinAlex

Contribution Points : 51825
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:54 pm

All the time until I saw his livestream, I had a feeling that I look Ilya Naishuller's clips. So unreal in my head...
People, be careful in crowded places in the next few months. I'm sure that the cycle of violence will continue.

abstractsmigs

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:56 pm

exceptionella wrote:

Here's footage of Tarrant's arrest

Did he flip over because of the cop kicking him? Can't tell if he's unconscious or perhaps just tased.

I'm amused by the rammed car tire still spinning Laughing
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 11:12 pm

From watching the footage, I've made timestamps of events from what I've seen. (ED footage)
Tarrants first statement, with taking off the GoPro, starts at 3:06, where he stops on the road.
At this point, you can see the magazines attached to his body, as well as the weapons in the left passenger side.
He starts driving after idling at between 4:21-4:23

Arrives at the Mosque by 5:03, Motions for a passerby to pass, then at 5:53 he parks the car.

Exits car at 6:00, and by 6:15 removes the semi automatic shotgun from his trunk, getting it slightly stuck under a bag covering a few gas containers.

Sidewalk witness turns to face him seeing him being armed at 6:26

"Hello Brother" and First shot fired at 6:38

8 other shots fired in quick succession by 6:43

1 dead confirmed visually, and Tarrant drops the shotgun on the entrance floor.

Tarrant uses the rifle and shoots a fleeing victim 3 times, confirming his death and another that collapsed in the hallway by 6:49

4 shots fired at a fleeing person through the same doorway another victim died by 6:52

In the main area, 4 shots are fired at someone ducking from the room by Tarrant in the hallway just after the fleeing person at 6:53

7 shots fired at two bodies on the floor by 6:57

I'm guessing 19 shots are fired at a group of people gathered in the right hand corner of the room, then 5 more when a passerby attempts to flee and knocks Tarrant down, then he reloaded and dumps the round magazine by 7:05

3 more shots are fired at one of the bodies after Tarrant gets back up after he falls.

Tarrant switches magazines at 7:12-7:15

He runs back into the room, and I can assume he shoots 23 more shots at the group gathered in the left section facing the hallway from when he shot at the right group, then he turns to the group on the right, firing another 6 shots by 7:27

Tarrant drops a magazine, and then disrespectfully jumps over the bodies gathered in the doorway at 7:29-7:31

He picks up a dropped magazine next to the bodies right after this. 

After this, he runs back into the room and shoots what I presume is another 18 shots at both groups before ejecting that magazine, and he attempts to reload with his magazine holder, ejecting a shell or live round in the process by 7:50

He fumbles with the magazines and chamber bolt until 8:02, before he shoots 9 shots at the group gathered on the left.

Reloads again after the shots, and a man can be seen running in the footage by 8:12

3 shots fired down the hallway at the running man and by 8:15, he turns back into the room.

He fires at individual bodies in the pile on the right, a total of 8 shots by 8:26.

Tarrant turns to the pile on the left, and aims but does not shoot, before he runs into the hallway and picks up another magazine.

He reloads and runs outside, then he aims quickly by the fence and moves on.

Tarrant quickly looks at a car parked on the left of the lot, then runs to the sidewalk by 8:53

Tarrant aims at the sidewalk and by 9:06 shoots 23 or 24 something shots down the sidewalk.

He aims down the other side and shoots 3 more shots just after this.

By 9:15, Tarrant runs down the sidewalk back to his car, having ejected a magazine from the rifle.

He drops his rifle on the ground by the bumper of the car and picks up a second rifle, fumbling with a bag and moving a gas tank slightly.

Tarrant aims down the left side of the sidewalk but does not fire and moves back to the mosque, moving to the other parking lot and by 10:09 he shoots 11 shots into the parking lot, looking both sides of the sidewalk, as if looking for police then says something along the lines of "Looks like we're not getting the birds today boys"

By 10:23, Tarrant fires 5 more shots down the left parking lot.

By 10:32, using the left parking lot, Tarrant re-enters the mosque.

Tarrant inspects the bodies, sickly ensuring their death, and by 10:50, he fires 4 more shots into the right pile.

He looks around the room then turns to the right pile and shoots 10 times individually at bodies, shooting a man's cap off by 11:08

Tarrant pauses and reloads, then goes to the left pile, shooting 11 shots at the bodies by 11:32

Tarrant runs down the hallway, exits the mosque by 11:43, and shoots a woman twice by 11:49 outside the fence.

He shoots her twice once more, the lady moaning on the street screaming for someone to help her, Tarrant looks down the right side of the sidewalk, then shoots her twice once more in the head, sending a clump of her hair flying by 12:07

Tarrant pops down his trunk and enters the car, to which he starts driving by 12:25

Tarrant types something into his gps in the period between 12:26 to 12:45, while he says something.

Tarrant picks up the pump shotgun by 12:50, and fires off a shot at a person or people gathered at a car up the road from the mosque.

From 12:51-13:18, He fires two more shots with the shotgun, one of which jams and he fumbles to pull it out of the chamber, he drives up and attempts to shoot one more time, but the gun is empty.

He loads in a shell and shoots out his side mirror at 13:20.

The gun clicks again, and he starts driving again.

From 13:22 to 14:02, Tarrant speeds along the road till he stops at a red light.

From 14:03 onwards, Tarrant continues driving for the rest of the footage (14:03-16:55)

(Tried to make a chronological order of events as well, if I miscounted the mass shooting scenes do let me know)

Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 11:19 pm

8chan thread:

Apparently this cunt or someone posted shots of the murders on the thread after an anon called his bluff.

Glad to see they caught him, hope he gets life in prison.

This attack was unprecedented, cold and unnervingly calculated.

Last edited by Subdomine on Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
7kids

7kids

Contribution Points : 62898

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 am

As someone who cheered at the gore in the Doom 2016 E3 reveal and who has an incredibly dark sense of humor, I can't even watch the whole video. Just knowing people are actually dying is just depressing.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 am

I'm not buying the "I was a communist" part of the manifesto.

I think that was put in there on purpose so the right could throw that back in the left's face, thereby making the arguing even worse.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63319

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:07 am

I feel like we will see more shooters in the future who will write names of killers/leaders/events or smt on their guns

Antarath

Contribution Points : 48410

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:29 am

Mundus wrote:
abstractsmigs wrote:
Mundus wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mundus wrote:

This I guess?

Google "Columbine: Not a tear was shed for victims" for a laugh. I'm just waiting for him to post something about Christchurch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next