Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Go down 
+46
Zbulojik
CanIHelpYou
NEXT STEP UP
Licht
Samson
vril
war criminal
Benny123
arnounymus
AD 19-95
mrbaby56
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
School Massacre Archives
Jenn
QuestionMark
Death
Jessieo011
ClayKash
Icarius
Koltin
iforgotmyoldname2
7kids
exceptionella
LevtinAlex
Carnifex879
R4YN3
Subdomine
abstractsmigs
alphawhiskey86
DanielGardner
Unknown
Screamingophelia
slippy123
Mundus
gyro
W.A.R.
Antarath
unreal_hype
LPorter101
Juicy Jazzy
InsaneIntruder
thedarkmessiah
Clogerhead
STK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54454
Forum Reputation : 218

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 am

Is there any issues with my timestamp/order post?
I think I may have miscounted one or two multiple shots in the beginning of the mosque attack with the rifle, but I went over each other part 4 times for the number I put.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:17 am

What a fucking asshole:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hate how everything is just a complete joke to him.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - can you please put your previous images showing the bodies in a spoiler with a "Graphic" warning please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I'm not buying the "I was a communist" part of the manifesto.

I think that was put in there on purpose so the right could throw that back in the left's face, thereby making the arguing even worse.

It doesn't sound impossible to me. Many people who were communists in their youngster became fascists or neo-nazis. Even during WW2 some communists became nazis. I'll sen you a PM about that because it is off-topic here.

He doesn't clearly seem on a precise side of the political spectrum: he says he was a communist, that he is right and left, that his opinions are similar to the PRC, that he has no issues with homosexuals, that he is not a conservative but that he is a fascist. I think you can have populism, nationalism and racism by the left and the right (if we define them based on economic criterion). Let's say he is more on the left for economical stuff, and more one the right for social topics although it is a little oversimplified (and obviously, he committed the shooting for the social reasons). Surprisingly I even think many white supremacists and Neo-nazis would think his opinions are not radical enough. His actions, obviously, is another thing.

But you know, and I hope people will think the same, it doesn't matter. I don't think there is a reason to blame the right or the left for this: first if he was indeed a communist he is not anymore so it's not the "communist part of him" that committed the shooting, then even if he is on the right side of the political spectrum, or on the left, or on both, only a minority of radical people will support him. Unfortunately I know people will use the shooting as a political argument but no moderate side of the political spectrum can be blamed for this.
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 50319
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 7:35 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
What a fucking asshole:

I'm pretty sure he's just a sociopathic troll at this point
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 7:54 am

Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I think that was put in there on purpose so the right could throw that back in the left's face, thereby making the arguing even worse.

It doesn't sound impossible to me. Many people who were communists in their youngster became fascists or neo-nazis. Even during WW2 some communists became nazis. I'll sen you a PM about that because it is off-topic here.

He doesn't clearly seem on a precise side of the political spectrum: he says he was a communist, that he is right and left, that his opinions are similar to the PRC, that he has no issues with homosexuals, that he is not a conservative but that he is a fascist. I think you can have populism, nationalism and racism by the left and the right (if we define them based on economic criterion). Let's say he is more on the left for economical stuff, and more one the right for social topics although it is a little oversimplified (and obviously, he committed the shooting for the social reasons). Surprisingly I even think many white supremacists and Neo-nazis would think his opinions are not radical enough. His actions, obviously, is another thing.

But you know, and I hope people will think the same, it doesn't matter. I don't think there is a reason to blame the right or the left for this: first if he was indeed a communist he is not anymore so it's not the "communist part of him" that committed the shooting, then even if he is on the right side of the political spectrum, or on the left, or on both, only a minority of radical people will support him. Unfortunately I know people will use the shooting as a political argument but no moderate side of the political spectrum can be blamed for this.
I just think that he's a liar, plain and simple. He says he has no issue with gay people and has similar opinions to China because it will give the right fuel to attack the left, the same reason he used firearms and said "subscribe to Pewdiepie", to cause more arguing and unrest; there's literally no evidence to say he was left-wing (he literally said he was going to kill them in his manifesto). I think the Far-Right, white supremacists and those who helped radicalised him (especially those online) have to share some of the blame for this. Although you can get Left-Wing variations of populsim and nationalism you can't get Left-Wing racism, as the Left have stood against racism and fight for equality of black people and other minorities. (particularly in the 60's.)

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

Nope, thats a ridiculous thing to speculate.

I was once a communist, and I'm now a fascist. It's not far fetched at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:01 am

G4145 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Nope, thats a ridiculous thing to speculate.

I was once a communist, and I'm now a fascist. It's not far fetched at all.

That is not "ridiculous" of him to think that, I can understand his point of view, even if I don't agree. Tarrant is such a troll that you cannot know for sure when he is sincere and when he is trolling us.

However I think that their is a lot in common between fascism and communism. Both are authoritarian and collectivist to the point that they limit individual liberties.

There are also obviously huge differences. Communism was an international thing whereas fascism was nationalist. And racism is often associated to fascism, although I am not sure it is inherent to it in the origins.
Back to top Go down
R4YN3

Contribution Points : 48325
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:38 am

Anybody know the songs that were playing throughout the whole 17 minutes of footage? Specifically what was playing when he was inside the mosque shooting people? The songs in chronological order that I know were;
1) Serbia Strong (Right at the beginning as he was driving to the mosque.)
2) British Grenadiers (When he was parking his car and taking his gear.)
3) ??? (Playing during when the bulk of the killing was done inside the mosque.)
4) Gas Gas (Playing as he was leaving the scene on his vehicle.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 12:46 pm

It is surprising that he went back so many times to his car and then returned to the mosque, as he was more vulnerable in the street. I can't imagine how horrible it must have been for the victim to feel finally safe when he first left, and then to hear him go back and shoot again.

He also took crazy risks by letting all his weapons clearly visible on the passenger seat, especially when he was waiting for the lights to turn green and pedestrians could see the inside of the car. I don't understand why he did so.

I don't understood why he shot people outside the church and in the street when he was driving. Do we know if they were muslims or were they random people?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Neah wrote:
It is surprising that he went back so many times to his car and then returned to the mosque, as he was more vulnerable in the street. I can't imagine how horrible it must have been for the victim to feel finally safe when he first left, and then to hear him go back and shoot again.

He also took crazy risks by letting all his weapons clearly visible on the passenger seat, especially when he was waiting for the lights to turn green and pedestrians could see the inside of the car. I don't understand why he did so.

I don't understood why he shot people outside the church and in the street when he was driving. Do we know if they were muslims or were they random people?
I'm pretty sure they were most likely Muslim which is why he grabbed his shotgun so quick. I don't think he would have shot random people.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 2:44 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

His entire manifesto was that way. He purposefully wrote it so that both the right and the left would be able to pick out parts and say "it's them, not us!" He makes a comment about liking Trump, but then about not supporting his polices. He says something, yet completely contradicts it later. He's sadly kind of clever in that aspect. His manifesto is doing exactly what he wanted it to do. It's only dividing people even more and getting each side riled up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 2:55 pm

@Tommy QTR I believe his target selection out the window was solely based off the skin color of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 3:08 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
@Tommy QTR I believe his target selection out the window was solely based off the skin color of people.  

Absolutely. There's a point where he lets two white woman walk in front of his vehicle on a crosswalk. He honked at them, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 3:22 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Yeah that makes more sense, shows what a real evil bastard he is.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Clogerhead

Clogerhead

Contribution Points : 50943

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
What a fucking asshole:

I'm sorry but this is just hilarious to me. Kinda reminds me of how James Holmes made hand-puppets out of the evidence bags on his hands.

"little teen pirn" -Nikolas Cruz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 3:48 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Judging by the fact that he attacked a Mosque, his targets were probably Muslims.

If there had been a white Muslim convert in the Mosque, I have full confidence that they would've been shot as well.

Last edited by G4145 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:16 pm

He assumed they were, I'm pretty sure the lady shot was a Muslim as well, but this could be an assumption due to her accent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:23 pm

G4145 wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:
Judging by the fact that he attacked a Mosque, his targets were probably Muslims.

If there had been a white Muslim convert in the Mosque, I have full confidence that they would've been shot as well.

I'm sure he would have shot them even more.

Branton Tarrant wrote:

Did/do you personally hate muslims?
A muslim man or woman living in their homelands? No. A muslim man or woman choosing to invade our lands live on our soil and replace our people? Yes, I dislike them. The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures, turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Neah wrote:
G4145 wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:

Branton Tarrant wrote:

A muslim man or woman living in their homelands? No. A muslim man or woman choosing to invade our lands live on our soil and replace our people? Yes, I dislike them. The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures, turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate.
Exactly. That point alone proves it was more religiously motivated than racially.

Of course, it'd be silly to say that race played no part; but Brenton did not differentiate between skin colours whilst in the Mosque. A white Muslim would've been shot as much as (if not more, like you said) a brown Muslim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:41 pm

G4145 wrote:
Neah wrote:
G4145 wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:

Branton Tarrant wrote:

Exactly. That point alone proves it was more religiously motivated than racially.

Of course, it'd be silly to say that race played no part; but Brenton did not differentiate between skin colours whilst in the Mosque. A white Muslim would've been shot as much as (if not more, like you said) a brown Muslim.

I don't totally agree with what you said. While I agree that he didn't kill them for their skin colour only, nor for their religion only, I don't think that race had nothing to do with the shooting. He killed them because of their skin colour and religion in an occidental country. Had they been in an Arabic country and he would not have wanted to harm them nor kill all muslims in the world. As for white muslims, he wanted to kill them because he sees them as traitors. So based on what he wrote (his actual thoughts might differ although I don't think so), he is not against non-white people or muslims per se, but against them in a white country in order to preserve the "white race".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:59 pm

I said out the window. Out the window and driving past people, the only thing that could catch his eye is skin color. Sure, maybe if there was a white guy dressed in Islamic garb from head to toe, he would've shot him, but I couldn't see a single person he was driving past who looked like that.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66669
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:17 pm

New Zealand police are saying that people with possession with the video of the shooting could face up to 10 years in prison.

Good fucking luck with that.

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:23 pm

LOL 10 YEARS? Are they bugging people's computers now?

Back to top Go down
thedarkmessiah

Contribution Points : 49270
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:23 pm

kids got a point.
Back to top Go down
Clogerhead

Clogerhead

Contribution Points : 50943

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:24 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
New Zealand police are saying that people with possession with the video of the shooting could face up to 10 years in prison.

Good fucking luck with that.

source for those interested:

"little teen pirn" -Nikolas Cruz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 pm

The death toll has risen to 50.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73244
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:32 pm

Neah wrote:
Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:34 pm

STK wrote:
Neah wrote:
Source:

Oh yeah, I had seen there was a dozen of people missing, but I thought that by now everybody would have been found.
Back to top Go down
thedarkmessiah

Contribution Points : 49270
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Fascists. You make me sick sick sick. How some one hasn't pulled a serious attack on law enforcement in the US to this day still escapes me. All of those who work forces are the same who burn crosses. And now Donald's police are illegally spying on all pregnant US women (no i'm not making this up) Man i treat police as soldiers, mercenaries, and enemy combatants and the enemy and my enemy. Will not spy on fascists or Islamic terrorists but will spy on harmless gay people and straight gamer's who love anime and want police accountability like me. Donald and all the police around the world are fascists. I'm sick of straight up violent fascist politicians and fascist police and our fascist governments. Donald Trump is worse and more evil than Hitler and Stalin and Donald Trumps police are more evil than Hitlers AND Stalins secret police. Man this country is heading towards a civil war. Fuck the fascist man. Man the police and republicans and Donald are fascist and anti American their the ones who are engaged in anti American activities. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe that's why we have mass shootings. Because the police are wasting their time and resources spying on people of color, gamer's, porn watchers and masturbaters for sure, gays, anime and movie and music fans, hobbyists, women, left wingers, people who have lots of perverted sex, and autistic NEETS who were bullied by society. God knows how many hits on innocent people that fascist has ordered. God i hate the whole government and politics and politicians and police. God i hate both right and left. God all the worlds third world police and illegal spying make me sick and mad i just couldn't hold it back anymore i just had to rant and rave and explode. Man where were the NZ police? Spying on pet owners? Beating and torturing kids for playing sports? Smoking dope and crack? Jesus police spying has always been used to repress innocent people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Neah wrote:
STK wrote:
Neah wrote:
Source:

Oh yeah, I had seen there was a dozen of people missing, but I thought that by now everybody would have been found.

There are still some people in critical, unfortunately. I don't think the death toll is done rising yet.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], some good news, Kyle has finally made a video on this attack:

They discuss it at the 25:30 mark.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:41 pm

Have any of the weapons been identified? particularly shotgun, and the two rifles, one of which appears to be an AR-15 of sorts.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:47 pm

thedarkmessiah wrote:
Fascists. You make me sick sick sick. How some one hasn't pulled a serious attack on law enforcement in the US to this day still escapes me. All of those who work forces are the same who burn crosses. And now Donald's police are illegally spying on all pregnant US women (no i'm not making this up) Man i treat police as soldiers, mercenaries, and enemy combatants and the enemy and my enemy. Will not spy on fascists or Islamic terrorists but will spy on harmless gay people and straight gamer's who love anime and want police accountability like me. Donald and all the police around the world are fascists. I'm sick of straight up violent fascist politicians and fascist police and our fascist governments. Donald Trump is worse and more evil than Hitler and Stalin and Donald Trumps police are more evil than Hitlers AND Stalins secret police. Man this country is heading towards a civil war. Fuck the fascist man. Man the police and republicans and Donald are fascist and anti American their the ones who are engaged in anti American activities. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe that's why we have mass shootings. Because the police are wasting their time and resources spying on people of color, gamer's, porn watchers and masturbaters for sure, gays, anime and movie and music fans, hobbyists, women, left wingers, people who have lots of perverted sex, and autistic NEETS who were bullied by society. God knows how many hits on innocent people that fascist has ordered. God i hate the whole government and politics and politicians and police. God i hate both right and left. God all the worlds third world police and illegal spying make me sick and mad i just couldn't hold it back anymore i just had to rant and rave and explode. Man where were the NZ police? Spying on pet owners? Beating and torturing kids for playing sports? Smoking dope and crack? Jesus police spying has always been used to repress innocent people.

Please, put down the hookah. It's bad for your health.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Subdomine wrote:
Have any of the weapons been identified? particularly shotgun, and the two rifles, one of which appears to be an AR-15 of sorts.
He was in legal posseion of 5 guns:

Mossberg 930 Tactical 8 Shot SPX

Remington 870

2 AR-15's

Either a Bolt-Action or a Lever-Action Rifle

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Clearly, the fluoride in the water turned the gay frogs sentient and allowed them to grow hands thus leading to this guy carrying out his act BUT THE FROGS AREN'T FROGS THEY'RE LIZARD PEOPLE!!!

Also, I hate how people are already calling this attack a false flag/staged. Would he need to have his entire life filmed in order for people to not claim that?
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73244
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Subdomine wrote:

Remington 870

2 AR-15's

To add to this, although I'm not sure what specific brand they were, both of his AR-15s appear to have had Hera Arms CQR butt-stocks:
In addition, one of his AR-15s also has what appears to be a Magpul RVG:

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 pm

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Subdomine wrote:

Remington 870

2 AR-15's

To add to this, although I'm not sure what specific brand they were, both of his AR-15s appear to have had Hera Arms CQR butt-stocks:
Yes I believe that is part of the legal requirement to obtain a Semi-Automatic Rifle in New Zealand.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 7:39 pm

God damnit, Candace Owens, why did you have to do this?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 7:49 pm

thedarkmessiah wrote:

You're havin' a laff aren't ya?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 8:54 pm

thedarkmessiah wrote:

u wot m8
Back to top Go down
7kids

7kids

Contribution Points : 62923

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:20 am

Oh my god. The more I read about this dude, the more I think he's just a dank memer taking it too far. Which ruins the reputation of memers (why am i even using that word?) like me.

BTW I'm not sure what everyone else's opinions on Islam is, but how is a Muslim convert a traitor? Like I'm an atheist myself, but most of my ancestors were Christian. Does that make me just as bad?

Back to top Go down
R4YN3

Contribution Points : 48325

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:12 am

I found a good article explaining all that was written on his guns/mag's;

It would seem he particularly hates the Ottoman Turks more than anything else, then again I guess most of the Muslims that European powers fought against came from the Ottoman Empire so there's that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:26 am

7kids wrote:
Oh my god. The more I read about this dude, the more I think he's just a dank memer taking it too far. Which ruins the reputation of memers (why am i even using that word?) like me.

BTW I'm not sure what everyone else's opinions on Islam is, but how is a Muslim convert a traitor? Like I'm an atheist myself, but most of my ancestors were Christian. Does that make me just as bad?

To him Islam is incompatible with the western world because it is not part of its culture nor history. So a white person who becomes a muslim is, still according to him, someone who disowns his heritage and his "race". I guess to him being an atheist is fine.
Back to top Go down
iforgotmyoldname2

iforgotmyoldname2

Contribution Points : 62617
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 am

Subdomine wrote:

From 13:22 to 14:02, Tarrant speeds along the road till he stops at a red light.
This made me chuckle.

Wouldn't want to commit any traffic violations.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

Contribution Points : 50776
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 am

Jared Lee Loughner was stopped for a traffic violation-before the shooting. Must suck for that cop. Timothy McVeigh was stopped for a missing license plate.
In actuality I think we was just so used to doing it and just stopped without thinking.

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 12:43 pm

alphawhiskey86 wrote:
Jared Lee Loughner was stopped for a traffic violation-before the shooting.  Must suck for that cop. Timothy McVeigh was stopped for a missing license plate.  
In actuality I think we was just so used to doing it and just stopped without thinking.

Imagine if he had been stopped by the police before the shooting, with all his guns on the passenger seat. I still can't understand why he had this crazy idea.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 12:46 pm

He obviously was just trying to make a big show. Nothing but a loser

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 12:50 pm

iforgotmyoldname2 wrote:
Subdomine wrote:

From 13:22 to 14:02, Tarrant speeds along the road till he stops at a red light.
This made me chuckle.

Wouldn't want to commit any traffic violations.

Well he could've caused a car crash, and that would've stopped the attack...

alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 pm

It was funny how he stopped at that light, yet shot out his windows and honked at people walking by.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next