Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Go down 
+46
Zbulojik
CanIHelpYou
NEXT STEP UP
Licht
Samson
vril
war criminal
Benny123
arnounymus
AD 19-95
mrbaby56
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
School Massacre Archives
Jenn
QuestionMark
Death
Jessieo011
ClayKash
Icarius
Koltin
iforgotmyoldname2
7kids
exceptionella
LevtinAlex
Carnifex879
R4YN3
Subdomine
abstractsmigs
alphawhiskey86
DanielGardner
Unknown
Screamingophelia
slippy123
Mundus
gyro
W.A.R.
Antarath
unreal_hype
LPorter101
Juicy Jazzy
InsaneIntruder
thedarkmessiah
Clogerhead
STK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 1:12 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 1:26 pm

G4145 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Because he defends and supports a imperialist nation while calling himself a ethno-nationalist and a nativist even though white people aren't native to Australia so it makes him a hypocrite

He does not want to defend imperialism in his nation, he wants to defend the culture and "race" of his nation, that's two different things. I do agree with you however that it is hypocritical for him to base his ideology so much on the link between race and the land whereas the Australian land was invaded.

He's defending Nazi Germany which was an imperialist country.

Quote :
I'm not defending Tarrant and I don't even know what I wrote that could make you think so. I simply don't care about the fact that I agree with him on anti-imperialism, especially as he didn't kill anyone out of his anti-imperialism thoughts. I don't think he was lying, I don't think he wrote so in order to harm left-wing anti-imperialists. You may think he did this on purpose and I will always fail to convince you otherwise anyway. He also wanted to preserve the environment, so do I and that's no big deal. He killed 50 innocent people including children and encouraged others to do the same, that's what matter.
He also credited Candice Owens and other conservative figures as part of his radicalisation but he clearly was lying there right? I'm simply pointing out the fact that he's a lying piece of trash who uses left-wing talking points to discredit the left and cause division, I mean he literally defends imperialism of fascist countries so how can he be anti imperialist?
Why can't you get stuff like this through your thick skull?

The LDPR party in Russia, also right wing nationalist, leapt to the defence of the Communist coup plotters in 1991 when the August coup was underway. They weren't in favour of communism, they were fighting for Soviet Nationalism.
Someone clearly still hasn't picked up a history book and learned that fascists are known for lying and using deceptive tactics.

-Lil Peep

CUECUMBER dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Death

Contribution Points : 49213
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Because he defends and supports a imperialist nation while calling himself a ethno-nationalist and a nativist even though white people aren't native to Australia so it makes him a hypocrite

He does not want to defend imperialism in his nation, he wants to defend the culture and "race" of his nation, that's two different things. I do agree with you however that it is hypocritical for him to base his ideology so much on the link between race and the land whereas the Australian land was invaded.

Quote :
I'm not defending Tarrant and I don't even know what I wrote that could make you think so. I simply don't care about the fact that I agree with him on anti-imperialism, especially as he didn't kill anyone out of his anti-imperialism thoughts. I don't think he was lying, I don't think he wrote so in order to harm left-wing anti-imperialists. You may think he did this on purpose and I will always fail to convince you otherwise anyway. He also wanted to preserve the environment, so do I and that's no big deal. He killed 50 innocent people including children and encouraged others to do the same, that's what matter.
He also credited Candice Owens and other conservative figures as part of his radicalisation but he clearly was lying there right? I'm simply pointing out the fact that he's a lying piece of trash who uses left-wing talking points to discredit the left and cause division, I mean he literally defends imperialism of fascist countries so how can he be anti imperialist?

The LDPR party in Russia, also right wing nationalist, leapt to the defence of the Communist coup plotters in 1991 when the August coup was underway. They weren't in favour of communism, they were fighting for Soviet Nationalism.
Someone clearly still hasn't picked up a history book and learned that fascists are known for lying and using deceptive tactics.

Every ideology or party has and does still lie and use deceptive tactics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 6:31 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 pm

G4145 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Quote :

Stating the obvious doesn't make you look smart. It makes you look a moron, as does every other one of your posts whenever you try so hard to appear the expert.

If I defend Nazi Germany, it doesn't mean that I'm an imperialist. If someone defends Israel, it doesn't mean they're a zionist. If someone defends President Putin, it doesn't mean they are some centre-right national conservative.
If you support Nazi Germany's foreign polices, saying they "should have won" which Tarrant did on his Facebook account, then yeah it does make you a supporter of imperialism.

I can see us going back and forth with you using childish insults is going nowhere, I will end this by keeping things civil, I hope you have a nice day.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 10:14 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 7:34 pm

Tarrant has now just been charged with terrorism:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:09 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Tarrant has now just been charged with terrorism:

About time.

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56625
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 10:17 pm

I finally found and watched the full 17 minute video. I must say, it didn’t seem like he’d shot almost a hundred people. If I had to guess how many people he’d actually killed after watching it I’d say 10-20. You can’t really tell when someone gets shot, except when he goes up and starts shooting the bodies.

Makes me wonder about other mass shootings. Dylann Roof stated that he thought he had shot five people total, when in reality he had shot ten. Maybe it’s hard to tell when you’ve actually shot someone. It definitely doesn’t look how it does in the movies.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 11:42 pm

Remember that Brenton shot some more people in the street and at another mosque after the filming ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brenton in court March 16th

Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 2:25 am

Columbine20 wrote:
Remember that Brenton shot some more people in the street and at another mosque after the filming ended.

Oh ok I didn’t know there was more killing off camera
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

Contribution Points : 80973
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 am

nerad69 wrote:

Brenton in court March 16th

Here's two more as well as a picture of his arrest. There should be more on June 14th at his next court appearance now that the censor ban has been lifted.
Does anyone know if the stitches above his lip were due to his arrest ? There doesn't seem to be any news articles or reports saying how/when he was injured, though it's obvious it was after the shooting since he didn't have it during the livestream. Also if you look at the picture of his arrest, as bad as the quality and how pixilated it may be, there seems to be blood on his face.

Back to top Go down
exceptionella

Contribution Points : 80973

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:26 am

I found the video footage of Tarrant in court too

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Here is some more footage

Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62320

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where did you fin d the video? Could you DM it to me? study
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 9:53 pm

mrbaby56 wrote:
DanielGardner where did you fin d the video? Could you DM it to me? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just sent you a link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:05 am

In the US, the prison jumpsuits are always orange or red (Nikolas Cruz), but why are they white in NZ ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 12:28 pm

Brenton Tarrant's letter to a Russian person:

I don't know why I cannot upload pictures, but you can read the letter on this way too long image if you zoom in:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Did they ever say what kind of gun that is in the middle? I know the one on the left is the lever-action rifle, and the one on the right is the Remington 870, but what is the one in the middle? It looks like some kind of rifle since it has a magazine and a scope, but it doesn't look like an AR-15 or AK-47.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 9:57 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:

Did they ever say what kind of gun that is in the middle? I know the one on the left is the lever-action rifle, and the one on the right is the Remington 870, but what is the one in the middle? It looks like some kind of rifle since it has a magazine and a scope, but it doesn't look like an AR-15 or AK-47.
I think it's a Ruger mini 14. I imagine he probably got it because of Breivik.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 2:48 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:

I think it's a Ruger mini 14. I imagine he probably got it because of Breivik.
Ah, I see it now. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 2:37 am

Complete list of weapons Tarrant had:

Mossberg 930 SPX semi-automatic shotgun

Aero Precision M4E1 semi-automatic rifle

Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic rifle

Remington 870 Express Synthetic pump-action shotgun

Mossberg MVP Patrol bolt-action rifle

Marlin 1894 lever-action rifle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 11:36 pm

Tarrant's Marlin 1894 lever-action rifle, discarded at the Linwood Islamic Centre:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Full transcript of the livestream, all credit goes to peoplearesleeping on Reddit:

00:00:06,000 -> 00:00:09,000
Alright, let's get this party started.

00:00:31,500 -> 00:00:35,000
Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie.

00:03:07,250 -> 00:03:09,000
Just double check the camera (???)

00:03:10,750 -> 00:03:11,500
Hello, lads.

00:03:15,000 -> 00:03:17,000
Wait a couple minutes.

00:04:21,500 -> 00:04:23,000
Alright, time's up.

00:04:32,750 -> 00:04:38,000
This is for Ebba. This is for the Bataclan. This is for Europe.

00:04:57,250 -> 00:05:00,000
Car park full. Didnt fucking expect that.

00:05:30,500 -> 00:05:32,500
This is some Austin Powers shit.

00:05:52,500 -> 00:05:54,000
I'm gonna kill this bitch.

00:06:12,000 -> 00:06:14,250
Here goes the fucking quest

00:06:37,000 -> 00:06:38,000
Hello brother

00:07:13,500 -> 00:07:14,500
That didn't work.

00:09:25,000 -> 00:09:26,000
Ah, shit.

00:09:37,750 -> 00:09:39,000
Son of a bitch.

00:09:42,000 -> 00:09:42,500
Fuck it.

00:10:15,750 -> 00:10:18,000
Looks like we won't get to burn it today, boys.

00:12:00,000 -> 00:12:06,000
Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me!

00:12:35,500 -> 00:12:37,000
Did not go as planned.

00:12:39,250 -> 00:12:40,500
Fucking Christ.

00:12:55,250 -> 00:12:57,500
What a motherfucking piece of shit.

00:14:16,000 -> 00:14:17,000
Fucking shit.

00:14:18,500 -> 00:14:20,000
Mags dropped out instantly.

00:14:21,250 -> 00:14:26,500
Either pick retention or ease of access, and if you pick ease of access you can fuck yourself.

00:14:45,250 -> 00:14:47,500
I went out too quick, should've stayed longer.

00:14:48,500 -> 00:14:50,000
There was time for the fuel.

00:14:52,250 -> 00:14:54,500
Really wanted to burn that fucking mosque to the ground.

00:14:57,000 -> 00:14:58,500
But, shit happens.

00:15:02,000 -> 00:15:05,000
Left one full magazine back there I know for sure, possibly more.

00:15:05,500 -> 00:15:12,000
Had to run along in the middle of the firefight and pick up the mags that fell out pretty much fucking instantly.

00:15:12,000 -> 00:15:14,500
There wasn't even time to aim due to so many targets.

00:15:15,500 -> 00:15:18,000
And there was so many people that the car park was full.

00:15:18,750 -> 00:15:22,000
So there was no real chance to get through there.

00:15:43,000 -> 00:15:46,000
Got some Need for Speed type of shit, using other cars as cover.

00:16:07,000 -> 00:16:10,000
A lot of them survived unfortunately, they all ran pretty quickly

00:16:10,500 -> 00:16:15,000
I know I scared them and the women weren't in yet. I guess the men enter first, probably a few minutes earlier.

00:16:23,750 -> 00:16:25,000
What do we do here?

00:16:26,250 -> 00:16:27,500
Fuck! (???)

00:16:52,250 -> 00:16:54,500
(???) service for a sec.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45344
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 8:00 pm

(Classified)

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arnounymus

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 57088
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 10:13 pm

I am sure, anyone remotely interested in this shooting already took notice, but still here is an article about Tarrant surprisingly now pleading guilty on all charges:

I do wonder, if it is coming really from Tarrant, maybe just because he himself wants to avoid a lenghty trial (maybe not standing the thought of that for himself), or if it is maybe a concerted action with his lawyers to at least get a little bit better chances concerning the final sentence - to show good will, so to speak, as a strategy. scratch
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63319

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 2:39 pm

Are there any new pics of his weapons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 9:33 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
Aside from the Marlin 1894, I'm afraid not. Maybe we'll get more when his trial starts in June.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 4:34 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Aside from the Marlin 1894, I'm afraid not. Maybe we'll get more when his trial starts in June.

Ahah. Funny you mention that. Cause Tarrant pleaded guilty not long ago. So we'll likely not get a trial in June.

Benny123

Contribution Points : 30334

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:27 pm

Weird how he traveled so much around the world and still ended up so racist
Back to top Go down
Benny123

Benny123

Contribution Points : 30334

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Has someone a full list of the video games he played?
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43079
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 5:06 am

You can only watch this stream so many times and not notice little things about it.

Brenton swearing under his breath.

Brenton accidentally smacking the barrel of his first AR-15 against the wall when diving for a mag.

The dying moans of the worshippers that are almost drowned out by Brenton's boner jams.

Brenton avoiding police by driving behind a truck.

You eventually learn the exact malfunction his first AR-15 had.

And you learn that Brenton apparently can't operate a shotgun.

It's little things like that that make mass shootings fascinating to me, and that's part of why I enjoy researching the livestreamed shootings so much. Seeing such a horrible thing unfold live and without some washed-up psychologist or FBI behavioral analysist feeding me bullshit I already know is what I'll always enjoy about these cases.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark, vril, war criminal, Licht and CUECUMBER like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 7:21 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22429
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 10:43 am

normalface wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
You can only watch this stream so many times and not notice little things about it.

Brenton accidentally smacking the barrel of his first AR-15 against the wall when diving for a mag.

The dying moans of the worshippers that are almost drowned out by Brenton's boner jams.

It's little things like that that make mass shootings fascinating to me, and that's part of why I enjoy researching the livestreamed shootings so much. Seeing such a horrible thing unfold live and without some washed-up psychologist or FBI behavioral analysist feeding me bullshit I already know is what I'll always enjoy about these cases.

What do you think he mutters after dropping the mags at the 7:14 mark?

"That didn't work."

Kaynhyde, Samson and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

Contribution Points : 12213
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 12:10 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

It’s funny how the guy who said that he’ll be “forgotten quickly” basically designed and crafted a mass shooting that doubles as an unforgettable and fascinating propaganda piece. Even his name is repeated fairly often in comparison to his copyists.

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, vril, Samson and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 12:04 am

I think it's also worth saying (and I'm sure that I'm not the first person to think about this but I have been thinking about it recently) how well timed the music was with the tempo of Tarrant's attack. "British Grenadiers" while Tarrant "marches to war" so to speak, upbeat Fallschirmjäger remix when he goes in and starts firing, "Fire" when he's about to get the gas out and burn the mosque down (but thinks twice and leaves) and then "Gas Gas Gas" when he makes his escape by vehicle from the first mosque. It was all so incredibly timed that I wonder if he was thinking about when the music would change while also carrying out the attack and coordinated his movements around it despite how difficult it would be to do so.

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP, vril and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 12:09 am

Licht wrote:
I think it's also worth saying (and I'm sure that I'm not the first person to think about this but I have been thinking about it recently) how well timed the music was with the tempo of Tarrant's attack. "British Grenadiers" while Tarrant "marches to war" so to speak, upbeat Fallschirmjäger remix when he goes in and starts firing, "Fire" when he's about to get the gas out and burn the mosque down (but thinks twice and leaves) and then "Gas Gas Gas" when he makes his escape by vehicle from the first mosque. It was all so incredibly timed that I wonder if he was thinking about when the music would change while also carrying out the attack and coordinated his movements around it despite how difficult it would be to do so.
I think that might be the most impressive part of Brenton's attack. It's literally like a scene from a movie. I think that's why it's got so many copycats, the sheer theatricality of it all.

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, vril, war criminal and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19321
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 7:02 am

It's incredible that some people are still thinking that it's actually him on these photos.

CanIHelpYou, NEXT STEP UP and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22429
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 11:31 am

I wonder what would've happened if he made it to the Ashburton mosque. Considering he only had the bolt-action and one mag I'm guessing he would've gotten 1-3 before giving up because manually cocking the gun each round would be too cumbersome. Based on google maps it looks about the size of the Linwood mosque so who knows. Interesting hypothetical imo.

NEXT STEP UP, Samson, war criminal and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 11:47 am

vril wrote:
I wonder what would've happened if he made it to the Ashburton mosque. Considering he only had the bolt-action and one mag I'm guessing he would've gotten 1-3 before giving up because manually cocking the gun each round would be too cumbersome. Based on google maps it looks about the size of the Linwood mosque so who knows. Interesting hypothetical imo.
I think he probably could’ve made it if he didn’t shoot through his windows, which kinda made his car a great big “I’m the shooter” to any cop that happens to pass by.

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13739
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 10:10 am

Last edited by Samson on Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, Darkness and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 10:56 am

Samson wrote:
Licht wrote:
vril wrote:
I think he probably could’ve made it if he didn’t shoot through his windows, which kinda made his car a great big “I’m the shooter” to any cop that happens to pass by.
But doing a drive by with a shotgun is fucking badass and was one of the coolest parts of the video.

I don't disagree, though the whole video was pretty badass. Probably wasn't even worth it anyway, even if he makes it if he really only had the bolt action at that point I could see him being tackled while reloading or just chased out again like at Linwood.

NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde and Samson like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 6:09 pm

Samson wrote:
Licht wrote:
vril wrote:
But doing a drive by with a shotgun is fucking badass and was one of the coolest parts of the video.
Really? He could barely get it to work. Besides, if he wanted to do something like that, he should've just rolled down his windows before the attack.

Samson dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 6:19 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 6:25 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 6:43 am

normalface wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Samson wrote:
Licht wrote:
vril wrote:
Really? He could barely get it to work. Besides, if he wanted to do something like that, he should've just rolled down his windows before the attack.

It would be difficult for anyone to handle a pump action while simultaneously operating a vehicle, aiming at targets, and listening to Fire by Arthur Brown.
He was stopped when he grabbed his shotty, and you don't really need to aim with a gun like that. Just point it vaguely in the direction of your target and you're bound to get a couple hits.

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43514
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2023 6:49 pm

war criminal wrote:
It's incredible that some people are still thinking that it's actually him on these photos.
Who the hell was this actually?

war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19321
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2023 7:46 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Who the hell was this actually?
It's a random guy from Crimea (I'm not joking) whose photos were used to spread this fake information. He deleted most of the photos which were originally linked to Brenton and left only two of them. His page on social media is mostly abandoned, I suspect he found out that his photos were used this way and deleted everything.

CanIHelpYou, NEXT STEP UP and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Zbulojik

Zbulojik

Contribution Points : 16498

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 10:06 pm

There's this one photo of Tarrant in North Korea (here) that I cannot find the source of. It's 100% him but where tf did this one come from? Small detail but it bothers me. He didn't post it, so where did people get it from? It seems like it just appeared on Reddit one day.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next