Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Go down 
+46
Zbulojik
CanIHelpYou
NEXT STEP UP
Licht
Samson
vril
war criminal
Benny123
arnounymus
AD 19-95
mrbaby56
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
School Massacre Archives
Jenn
QuestionMark
Death
Jessieo011
ClayKash
Icarius
Koltin
iforgotmyoldname2
7kids
exceptionella
LevtinAlex
Carnifex879
R4YN3
Subdomine
abstractsmigs
alphawhiskey86
DanielGardner
Unknown
Screamingophelia
slippy123
Mundus
gyro
W.A.R.
Antarath
unreal_hype
LPorter101
Juicy Jazzy
InsaneIntruder
thedarkmessiah
Clogerhead
STK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19421
Forum Reputation : 868

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 9:15 pm

Zbulojik wrote:
There's this one photo of Tarrant in North Korea (here) that I cannot find the source of. It's 100% him but where tf did this one come from? Small detail but it bothers me. He didn't post it, so where did people get it from? It seems like it just appeared on Reddit one day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zbulojik

Zbulojik

Contribution Points : 16498
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 10:17 pm

war criminal wrote:
Zbulojik wrote:
There's this one photo of Tarrant in North Korea (here) that I cannot find the source of. It's 100% him but where tf did this one come from? Small detail but it bothers me. He didn't post it, so where did people get it from? It seems like it just appeared on Reddit one day.

this is what i get for using duckduckgo

I wonder where the Australian got it from, then. From someone else in his travel tour group?

war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 12:42 pm

Late news but better than nothing: Brenton Tarrant seeking judicial review of his prison conditions

Christchurch mosque shooter Brenton Tarrant has applied to the High Court for a judicial review of his prison conditions.

His application solely relates to aspects of his detention and will have no bearing on his conviction or sentence.

The terrorist is held in the Prisoners of Extreme Risk Unit, a highly secure facility within Auckland Prison at Paremoremo housing the country’s most dangerous offenders.

It remains unclear at this stage exactly what aspects of his prison conditions he is seeking a judicial review of.

The terrorist participated in a telephone conference on Thursday morning with Justice Geoffrey Venning of the Auckland High Court, along with a Crown lawyer.

The Herald was granted permission to listen to the preliminary case management conference, which dealt with administrative matters, but is unable to report what was said.

A spokeswoman for the Office of the Chief Justice confirmed the case management conference related to a judicial review of decisions made by the Department of Corrections about aspects of his prison conditions.

Another hearing is scheduled for July.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43079
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 3:30 pm

war criminal wrote:
Late news but better than nothing: Brenton Tarrant seeking judicial review of his prison conditions

Christchurch mosque shooter Brenton Tarrant has applied to the High Court for a judicial review of his prison conditions.

His application solely relates to aspects of his detention and will have no bearing on his conviction or sentence.

The terrorist is held in the Prisoners of Extreme Risk Unit, a highly secure facility within Auckland Prison at Paremoremo housing the country’s most dangerous offenders.

It remains unclear at this stage exactly what aspects of his prison conditions he is seeking a judicial review of.

The terrorist participated in a telephone conference on Thursday morning with Justice Geoffrey Venning of the Auckland High Court, along with a Crown lawyer.

The Herald was granted permission to listen to the preliminary case management conference, which dealt with administrative matters, but is unable to report what was said.

A spokeswoman for the Office of the Chief Justice confirmed the case management conference related to a judicial review of decisions made by the Department of Corrections about aspects of his prison conditions.

Following in Anders' steps, I see.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

TheNeuroSurge and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 3:45 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Not letting prisoners to get new PlayStation 5 is the violation of human rights!!1

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 3:52 pm

war criminal wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Not letting prisoners to get new PlayStation 5 is the violation of human rights!!1
Consoles are shit anyways. He should've just demanded a computer like Balliet.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

Contribution Points : 10142
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 4:45 pm

war criminal wrote:

I like to think that he doesn't even care about his living conditions he just wants to waste time and money absolute ACB
Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 9063
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 9:53 pm

What do you think would have.been the outcome had Brenton set the mosque ablaze? Would the whole building have been completely burnt out because the fire department couldn't attend for fear of being shot like happened in Hungerford?
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

Contribution Points : 45419
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 2:57 am

By any chance could someone pm me the video ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 3:14 am

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35852
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 6:39 am

I watched it a while back and given i'm in Australia i was kinda expecting my front door to get kicked in and be put in cuffs lol

ahoorab90 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

Contribution Points : 45419
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I could only imagine what it was like during that time Here in America you couldn’t go anywhere without hearing something about it anyways I had asked for the video because one my friends was arguing that the people inside could’ve stopped him at 7:04 which honestly looking back at it now Kinda I just dont know how the shooter didn’t hear or feel someone coming up to him until last minute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10