Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting

Go down 
+28
Esgaroth
TheGoodChief
Sylar
losercide
ParanoidAndroid
TaylorsMom
RickMaster
Vlixu23
Woundfucker
sliceyrheart
Kaynhyde
Joa89
ANOMIC
CanIHelpYou
Xtina
Smiggles94
Arkan
LucienBarminswaAlexander
ChoHuiSeung
nooolyyy
proshooter
LPorter101
NEXT STEP UP
yves
Engel
tellecat
AMCdanbury
Carnations
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24446
Forum Reputation : 872

18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 12:55 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Arkan wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Arkan wrote:
i wish more people talked about this shit

How about we talk about the fact that the coonspiracyfags on 4chan immediately discerned that Card was a pedophile federal agent or something? Honestly beginning to believe that 4chan is killing the white race. Everything outside of just staying on the mongolian basket-weaving forum, fapping, and bitching all day is now the workings of federal agents.
frfr. this shooting seemed a little too much. i have the theory that someone else helped this mf

At least I get that this shooting seems very fishy, but they react this way to ANY mass shooting that makes the news. But if someone helped him and it wasn't a Northwoods situation, then why would they? What would them and Card gain from killing random people?
do u think this shooting in some ways could of been used to influence politics? i believe so tbh

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:01 am

Arkan wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Arkan wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Arkan wrote:

How about we talk about the fact that the coonspiracyfags on 4chan immediately discerned that Card was a pedophile federal agent or something? Honestly beginning to believe that 4chan is killing the white race. Everything outside of just staying on the mongolian basket-weaving forum, fapping, and bitching all day is now the workings of federal agents.
frfr. this shooting seemed a little too much. i have the theory that someone else helped this mf

At least I get that this shooting seems very fishy, but they react this way to ANY mass shooting that makes the news. But if someone helped him and it wasn't a Northwoods situation, then why would they? What would them and Card gain from killing random people?
do u think this shooting in some ways could of been used to influence politics? i believe so tbh

All shootings are used to influence politics. This is how it goes;

>Shooting happens. False flag? Unlikely but possible
>The (((media))) spins it to be the fault of gun owners and shames them into either giving up said guns or turn gun owners into social pariahs, which gives them more leeway to either imprison or Ruby Ridge you
>(((They))) do this because (((they're))) planning on doing something you'd shoot (((them))) for

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Denethor and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24446
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:03 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Arkan wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Arkan wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Arkan wrote:

All shootings are used to influence politics. This is how it goes;

>Shooting happens. False flag? Unlikely but possible
>The (((media))) spins it to be the fault of gun owners and shames them into either giving up said guns or turn gun owners into social pariahs, which gives them more leeway to either imprison or Ruby Ridge you
>(((They))) do this because (((they're))) planning on doing something you'd shoot (((them))) for
oh i understand better now. thank u for the explanation))

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 12050
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 5:58 pm

Hopefully the Lewiston shooter's rifle doesn't get put up for auction like the rifle the Kentucky bank shooter used.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 4:30 pm

This shooting and the Vegas shooting are the only mass shootings I believe to be false flags. We haven't gotten a real proper answer as to WHY for any amount of time for either. Even the "senseless" shooters are usually some mixture of mentally ill. Paddock was never mentally ill as far as we know, and we only got some vague line about Robert Card hearing voices.

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5251

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 5:31 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
This shooting and the Vegas shooting are the only mass shootings I believe to be false flags. We haven't gotten a real proper answer as to WHY for any amount of time for either. Even the "senseless" shooters are usually some mixture of mentally ill. Paddock was never mentally ill as far as we know, and we only got some vague line about Robert Card hearing voices.

Have you seen the Las Vegas crime scene photos? I did not see 1000+ cases.

NEXT STEP UP and supremegentlewoman1991 like this post

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 9351
Forum Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 6:12 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
I understand why a lot of people believe that the Vegas shooting was fake.

But honestly i just think Paddock was a sociopath that was smart enough to not tell everyone around him that he was gonna shoot people.

You don't need a complicated reason to kill people.

Maybe he just did it because he could and he wanted to.

I just don't believe this shooting to be fake. That's all.

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)

proshooter and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 10:38 am

It's been six months...
and people STILL don't care about Robert Card. LOL.

The last real news to come out about the Lewiston shooting was that he did have some type of brain damage.

proshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 12:41 am

ThatDelawareReader wrote:
It's been six months...
and people STILL don't care about Robert Card. LOL.

The last real news to come out about the Lewiston shooting was that he did have some type of brain damage.

There isn't a whole lot of info about him. The reason we all still bring up Randy Stair is that there's a shitton of info about him. We don't know SHIT about Card.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83552
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:42 am

Interim report from the commission tasked with investigating the shooting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm

The report says he did all that with 54 rounds?
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17177
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:39 pm

ThatDelawareReader wrote:
The report says he did all that with 54 rounds?
but .308 is powerful round

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting   18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

18 dead, 13 wounded in Maine shooting
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5