Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?

Go down 
+76
NEXT STEP UP
OlOpgl
ZELLAweistDAY3
CanIHelpYou
daniellesmug
REBELVODKA
humanity is overrated
Amokauliflower
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Achlys
DevilishManiac
ad
ANOMIC
Yaughst
22:22
Drum$tick
Engel
l0ngUsernaem
garbagetalker1
Stinkfist
Employer_Square
incelgnorance
Koltin
Koschei
dyonqqr
Light Yagami
Mr Bubbless
Kinkeloukaitis
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
SugaryDecay
daisylee671
HanShotFirst
Ruteeo
Blaze88
Killisaki
downwardspiral
Onyx
MrHorror93700
ValiantSoldier
Degenenerateloser69
Russianman
Burn
kittycat
KMFDM
Icarius
AD 19-95
OcularOrbs
true_crime
spidEr
Carnifex879
MAB1996
Primate Murder
MysterionSZAF
ricem99
DanielGardner
LPorter101
malatic
haydenschool
D-FENS1993
UncontinuedProcess
InsaneIntruder
STK
Sabratha
Jollyhelpful
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
Giga143
QuestionMark
Jenn
sscc
Nate22
EricsToastInTheCaf
23september
log_1987
Dingus
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 17565
Forum Reputation : 25

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 4:49 pm

Christopher Thomas was also known as Carl Thomas by his friends

lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 46385
Forum Reputation : 175

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 11:33 am

Hayden Jagst said in a post on myanimelist that one of his biggest fears was having his most embarrassing secrets revealed to a lot of people. How ironic.

Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 16392
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 12:54 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
Adam Lanza was killed by a sniper.

Can confirm, I was the sniper

"Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man." - Travis Bickle

"We are welcomed into the world, with shackles bound to our limbs, and they will say to us, welcome to slavery!" - On Silent Wings

"I'm so empty here without you, I know they want me dead. I know It's the last day on Earth, we'll be together while the planet dies. We'll never say goodbye." - The Last Day On Earth
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 24688

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 1:41 pm

William Atchison had a pet snake[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

humanity is overrated, Engel, ANOMIC, Wanderer and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 2:09 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
William Atchison had a pet snake[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
do you known the name?

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 2:16 pm

humanity is overrated wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
do you known the name?
Unfortunately not, only know he said it was probably a gopher snake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 19164
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 3:54 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
Where did you get the photos from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 6:14 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
humanity is overrated wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
do you known the name?
Unfortunately not, only know he said it was probably a gopher snake
I wonder what he named it probably something like hes usernames maybe Vance or Sephiroth

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 10:57 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Where did you get the photos from?
His old Blockland Discord server.

22:22 and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 4:27 pm

Michael Ryan was scared to climb a ladder at a construction job

"Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man." - Travis Bickle

"We are welcomed into the world, with shackles bound to our limbs, and they will say to us, welcome to slavery!" - On Silent Wings

"I'm so empty here without you, I know they want me dead. I know It's the last day on Earth, we'll be together while the planet dies. We'll never say goodbye." - The Last Day On Earth

CanIHelpYou and Wumpscutie like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 1:12 pm

Christopher Thomas denied doing the 1984 Palm Sunday Massacre as recently as 2009

lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 46385
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 5:25 pm

Thomas Hamilton once brought a .357 revolver and semi-automatic pistol to the house of a boy who attended one of his "boys clubs", with the boys parents saying that they were impressed with Hamilton's 2approach to safety".

ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 8085
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 9:18 pm

Federico Guevara had 100 Friends including his victims in facebook before the Shooting, after the Shooting his friends list was just 74

He studied in the Colegio Ingles, but had to be changed to the Colegio Americano Del Noroeste Because he had a High probability of repeat the year (8° Grade) in the Colegio Ingles

Federico was the oldest student in his classroom

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OlOpgl

Contribution Points : 2506

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 10:20 am

Engel wrote:
source?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 1:21 pm

OlOpgl wrote:
Engel wrote:
source?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 10223
Forum Reputation : 20

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 1:48 pm

According to an old ex of his, Eric Harris like Iron Maiden and Deicide.

"Do follow your instincts, let others be! Guide your own life through reality! Perceive deception, why can't you see?! Blind to real life, can't see!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColaEnthusiast

ColaEnthusiast

Contribution Points : 2976
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 4:12 pm

James Holmes visited a bar 2 days or so before the shooting, neighbour of his mentioned it and seemed shocked of how normal he was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daniellesmug

daniellesmug

Contribution Points : 8462
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 4:01 pm

Robert poulin favorite color was blue his casket was blue and his briefcase as well.

Engel and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 4085

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 2:10 am

Lots of people probably know this and it’s not a mass shooter but I like that Fred wests party trick was that he could eat an onion as if it’s an apple. For a man that “didn’t believe in” brushing his teeth this prospect is all the more hideous.
Apparently when Peter Sutcliffe the Yorkshire ripper was arrested he was wearing a v neck jumper but with the arms on his legs and the v giving access to his man parts so he could have sex outside with sex workers without getting cold.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

Contribution Points : 1917

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 6:38 pm

Eric Harris’ favorite flavor of ice cream was cookie dough, The Graduating class of 1999 were given custom made purple bear beanie babies

BlackAndWhiteKittenz, NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 8:02 pm

Matti Saari's favorite KMFDM album was probably Xtort, since that used to be his IRC-Galleria username and he changed it a few times to change the letters in Xtort to style it differently like "XTorT" xtOrt" before finally settling on the Wumpscut name

The day before the shooting, he also sent a text message to a peer saying "see you tomorrow at school"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 10223
Forum Reputation : 20

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 12:02 pm

When William Atchison was nine, he kept breaking his DS.

"Do follow your instincts, let others be! Guide your own life through reality! Perceive deception, why can't you see?! Blind to real life, can't see!"

Engel, ANOMIC and DanielBryer like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 15399
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 8:08 am

Robert Sartin used to wear black eyeliner and is rumoured to have tortured animals as a kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 4:45 pm

In addition to taking a pilgrimage to the Albertville-Realschule where one of his heroes, Tim Kretschmer went on his shooting rampage at the school he used to attend, David Sonboly also went to the site of the 2009 Ansbach School Attack, the Gymnasium Carolinum, where 18 year-old student George R. went on a rampage with an axe and molotov cocktails, injuring 15 people.

ANOMIC and DanielBryer like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 15399
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 1:01 am

Engel wrote:
In addition to taking a pilgrimage to the Albertville-Realschule where one of his heroes, Tim Kretschmer went on his shooting rampage at the school he used to attend, David Sonboly also went to the site of the 2009 Ansbach School Attack, the Gymnasium Carolinum, where 18 year-old student George R. went on a rampage with an axe and molotov cocktails, injuring 15 people.
I never knew this. I find David Sonboly interesting because of his link with William Atchison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10