Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing

Go down 
+56
Koltin
cakeman
Pixie13
LevtinAlex
Vallutaja
AlteRoad
Introvert
Adam Lanza
Rush228
CarelessLoner
rebel2013
Juicy Jazzy
Ansølo
MysteryMan
Russianman
Prahacity
Screamingophelia
spinvault
MrAdventure
sindydee
arnounymus
D-FENS1993
Draw_It_White
James411
Tuga
lockerouch
matej2121
dhalia
Rose The Hat
Ainjel
Oldmare
FlowDisruptor
Jenn
W.A.R.
InsaneIntruder
Giga143
TheGoodGuy
rabadon55
Scarletmoon
STK
Jea
Yogananda
rebel82
Emanation of Darkness
Cobra6
UncontinuedProcess
Unknown
WhereHateRunsRed
aperiogaming
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
School Massacre Archives
DooMRebel
REBdoomer1999
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Contribution Points : 58711
Forum Reputation : 0

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
matej2121

Contribution Points : 51068

PostSubject: .   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 11:55 am

It seems that the kid, whose photos were posted in first page as a shooter, isnt really a shooter. Look at this video, he is talking with his mom. Last time i spoke russian was 6 years ago, so I really dont understand much. Can anybody tell what is this kid talking about?
youtube.com/watch?v=K4zMEWSMHiQ
Back to top Go down
matej2121

Contribution Points : 51068

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 11:56 am

Also, can anybody send me uncenzored photos of dead Vladislav? All i can find on web is cenzored.
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 53309
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:01 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These are reportedly pictures of the attacker, Vladislav Roslyakov
Apparently it's not the attacker, it's some ex student who also is named Vladislav. It's good that it isn't the shooter because he looks like a common thug.
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

Contribution Points : 51576

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Correct, the pictures on the first page are of a different guy. He doesn’t even study at this college. He tells they are being threatened by people in social networks (he and his girlfriend, there’s a similar video of his girlfriend with her mother) and are afraid to go out. His social network name was Vladislav Reich. Someone thought he was a shooter cause his initials are the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Remember that this happened in Ukraine and not Russia.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92442
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Crimea is part of Russia.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Alot of people still consider it part of Ukraine, it was stolen by Russia in 2014.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Alot of people still consider it part of Ukraine, it was stolen by Russia in 2014.
Russia went into Crimea to protect ethnic Russians from the Ukrainian government, the people of Crimea then voted to be part of Russia.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66894
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a site with all of the victims listed, but it's all in Russian.

I used Google Translate to translate it into English, so whatever is said here might not be entirely accurate.

"The official list of those killed at the Kerch Polytechnic College has been published. Information provided as of 4 am on October 18, 2018.

The number of dead 20 people.

Stepanenko Sergey Alexandrovich 2003 year of birth

Karymov Roman Valerievich 1997 year of birth

Ustenko Lyudmila Aleksandrovna born in 1953

Perepelkin Egor Andreevich 1999 year of birth

Zhuravleva Anna Alexandrovna born in 1998

Verdibozhenko Vladislav Evgenievich 2003 year of birth

Kerova Alina Sergeevna born in 2002

Lysenko Ruslan Valerievich 2000 year of birth

Juraev Ruden Rishatovich born in 2001

Lazarev Vladislav Vitalevich 1999 year of birth

Lavrinovich Alexey Vitalevich 1999 year of birth

Florensky Nikita Danilovich 2002 year of birth

Pipenko Danil Igorevich 2002 year of birth

Chegerest Darya Aleksandrovna born in 2002

Moiseenko Alexander Vladimirovich born in 1972

Baklanova Anastasia Vyacheslavovna 1991 year of birth

Baklanova Svetlana Yuryevna born in 1961

Kudryavtseva Larisa Borisovna born in 1956

Boldina Ksenia Alexandrovna born in 2000.

Among the dead students - 15 people, of whom minors - 6 people, adults - 5 people."

Contribution Points : 64942

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 1:42 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Russia went into Crimea to protect ethnic Russians from the Ukrainian government, the people of Crimea then voted to be part of Russia.

For all intents and purposes, Crimea is now part of Russia. The Ukrainian authorities can't do jack shit about it. Only a war or a very appeasing new government in Russia would result in territorial change. Both scenarios are highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Tuga wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

For all intents and purposes, Crimea is now part of Russia. The Ukrainian authorities can't do jack shit about it. Only a war or a very appeasing new government in Russia would result in territorial change. Both scenarios are highly unlikely.
The people of Crimea want to be part of Russia anyway.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 2:14 pm

I have some pictures of the victims and also some info, I’m not allowed to post links yet though. I can send if someone is interested
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 2:28 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Seems they think he had help. scratch

As is the case with most shootings like this. I doubt they'll find anyone else who was involved.

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 2:32 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

As is the case with most shootings like this. I doubt they'll find anyone else who was involved.

Maybe. But I actually shudder to think of how they will "question" any poor fucker they think may have been involved. affraid
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 2:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Maybe. But I actually shudder to think of how they will "question" any poor fucker they think may have been involved. affraid

Christ, I didn't even think of that. I guess I sort of forgot that this is Russia we're talking about, so this kind of thing is unfortunately likely to happen.

Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 68304
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 3:17 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Silent Professor wrote:
I would pm anyone who wants the suicide photo (I have the picture from different angles) but I have not reached the limit to pm people.
I also have a photo of his body from a different angle, as well as one after his body was moved, coincidentally it now being in a pose similar to Dylan's. Tell me and I'll PM them to you if you want them.

Can you PM those please. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 3:41 pm

So it begins.. Shocked  Found on Tumblr. There are a couple blogs dedicated to him already. The flower/heart crowns are sure to follow.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 3:41 pm

That’s what I found about his mother.

The shooter’s mother was an activist of the Jehovah's Witnesses religious cult. She did not like his friends and called them “some kind of fools who dance and sing”. He wasn’t even allowed to go to the cinema. Any form of entertainment was a sin. The boy did not participate in class activities at school. Sometimes Vlad broke mother's prohibitions and was punished for that.
In the ninth grade he spent much time in the library as there was a computer that his mother refused to buy. He registered in social networks and became interested in punks.
Finally she asked his class teacher for advice. She advised to buy a computer. Which she bought but this wasn’t a solution to the problems.

Btw to those who pm’ed regarding the victims pictures, apparently I haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 3:57 pm

In the 1st art on his shirt it’s written “tenderness” not “hatred” hahah
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73470
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 4:18 pm

This is absolutely fascinating. A successful Columbine copycat? 20 dead, 74 injured? And to boot it wasn't even in America!
lockerouch wrote:

Btw to those who pm’ed regarding the victims pictures, apparently  I haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.
You can post in this thread to reach the limit:

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

Last edited by STK on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 4:18 pm

lockerouch wrote:

That makes it even worse! Roll
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 62376

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 4:26 pm

STK wrote:
lockerouch wrote:

Btw to those who pm’ed regarding the victims pictures, apparently  I haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.

I just want to add that he/she also has to be a member for at least 30 days to use PM. I had the same issue a while ago.

One question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

Does a female victim have a red leather-type jacket and blue jeans in one of the pictures you were talking about? I think I saw something like that on a Russian website but didn't bookmark the page unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 4:30 pm

These are supposedly pictures of the damage caused from the bomb blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Interesting to think what Encylopedia Dramatica article would say.
LOST AN IPAD? THIS PAGE CONTAINS AN HERO

Makes you realise what a failure The Columbine Shooters would have thought of themselves if they knew about this......
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 5:44 pm

I guess so, she also wears glasses
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 5:58 pm

4 first-year boys were throwing stones at the shooter to distract him and give the girls a chance to escape. The girls ran away while all the boys were shot.

That’s who everyone should admire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Maybe he is going to be the new idol in Russia, just like Eric and Dylan are in the U.S.A?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Maybe he is going to be the new idol in Russia, just like Eric and Dylan are in the U.S.A?
Probably, it'll be interesting if he'll get any copycats.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Yikes, I've got a close up of his face after the suicide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

But honestly would they be truly copying him?  As he clearly copied Columbine as much as any to date. So would others copy a copycat, OR try something more original? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 7:15 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

But honestly would they be truly copying him?  As he clearly copied Columbine as much as any to date. So would others copy a copycat, OR try something more original? scratch
I mean it depends on what person would be copying him, considering that there have been copycats of copycats before, I don't think it would be much of a stretch.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 8:23 pm

lockerouch wrote:

I'm pretty sure with these fangirls that it's intentionally written like that.

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Silent Professor wrote:
Yikes, I've got a close up of his face after the suicide.
Got a link?
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 9:52 pm

lockerouch wrote:
4 first-year boys were throwing stones at the shooter to distract him and give the girls a chance to escape. The girls ran away while all the boys were shot.

Why? They got awful kill ratio - 0 kills and got killed. Also, they clearly weren't exceptional individuals, since they threw away their lives to save some vocational school students.

There's no point in admiring people who are essentially NPCs.

Cresearch likes this post

Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67557
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Emanation of Darkness wrote:
lockerouch wrote:

Why? They got awful kill ratio - 0 kills and got killed. Also, they clearly weren't exceptional individuals, since they threw away their lives to save some vocational school students.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 10:21 pm

STK wrote:
This is absolutely fascinating. A successful Columbine copycat? 20 dead, 74 injured? And to boot it wasn't even in America!
lockerouch wrote:

I'd like to be PM'd these as well, please.

So this was 100% a Columbine copycat. There were uncanny similarities. Wonder when the police will find something linking the two together? Books, or a tumblr, or something.

Does this make this guy the most successful copycat? Unfortunately, he killed a lot of kids. I hope the death toll is not expected to rise as other wounded students are treated.

Edit: Based on the way the gun is positioned in the suicide pics, taking into account it might have moved some as he died, can we assume he committed suicide just like Eric? The gun seems to be pointing towards his mouth, and given the trajectory of the... parts of him that were away from his body... I am going to say he died just like Eric did. White shirt with black letters, must have looked up to Eric/felt a connection to him.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73470
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 12:42 am

hvernon wrote:

Does this make this guy the most successful copycat? Unfortunately, he killed a lot of kids. I hope the death toll is not expected to rise as other wounded students are treated.

Edit: Based on the way the gun is positioned in the suicide pics, taking into account it might have moved some as he died, can we assume he committed suicide just like Eric? The gun seems to be pointing towards his mouth, and given the trajectory of the... parts of him that were away from his body... I am going to say he died just like Eric did. White shirt with black letters, must have looked up to Eric/felt a connection to him.
If we're only counting the ones who were REALLY into Columbine specifically, then yeah, this new guy is; He killed the most amount of people, and he came the closest to replicating the shooting itself (the outfit, the death location, his death pose, the bombs). So yeah, definitely the most successful Columbine fanboy.
Of course, when you remember who the other Columbine wannabes were, thats not as impressive as it sounds.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

Last edited by STK on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 12:47 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
lockerouch wrote:

Doesn't make it not true, though.
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 12:56 am

Another shooting by random angry jerk who didn't even bother to write a manifesto.
Oh God it's so lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 1:23 am

lockerouch wrote:

He's a NPC only if you see him as a NPC. For the girl who was saved he played a huge role in her life.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58792

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 2:48 am

There is a word "Ненависть" on his t'shirt. English translation "hate"

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 3:50 am

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58792

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 4:02 am

Well, we all need to admit that he is now most successful Columbine copycat so far.
Successful bombing in the cafeteria (he even picked the same place for the bomb), he alone killed more people than Eric and Dylan did (20 people for now), his outfit very similar and he was definitely inspired by Eric Harris, pump action shotgun as a weapon and of course suicide in the library near the book shelf.  As i know he erased all his pc data and internet history.

Cresearch likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 4:13 am

The house where Vladislav Roslyakov lived
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 4:31 am

I've returned once again just in time for this coincidentally, It is definitely seems a columbine copycat as most of us are thinking, He detonated a remote control explosive device packed with metal in the cafeteria mirroring the failed plan of Eric and Dylans bombing, he then went in shooting with a stockless shotgun dawned in an outfit obviously meant to replicate Eric Harris's look at the columbine shooting (white shirt black font, Utility belt, black boots, even the gloves and wriststrap/watch), He commited suicide in the library as did dylan and Eric.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67557
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 5:00 am

lockerouch wrote:

Doesn't make you any less of edgelord spewing up the latest 4chan maymays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 5:08 am

more photos of Vladislav Roslyakov's house:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 5:13 am

neighbors of Vladislav Roslyakov:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 5:15 am

Policemen talking with neighbors of Vladislav Roslyakov:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next