Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

The small questions thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Did Eric actually mention haunting people at some point in the BT or his journals? Or was that a long standing joke I am now thinking is true?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Did Eric actually mention haunting people at some point in the BT or his journals? Or was that a long standing joke I am now thinking is true?

I think it was said that they hoped to haunt the victims by means of flashbacks, nightmares, etc.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think it was said that they hoped to haunt the victims by means of flashbacks, nightmares, etc.  

Ok! That makes sense.

I could have swore he said something about haunting people if his parents were arrested BUT I think I was combining the 2 quotes together for some odd reason. Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 4:52 pm

Does anyone have a link to the 11k that has the index of the interviews from the science room, library witnesses, associates etc...

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 5:24 am

From Jessica (Mark Manes' girlfriend)

Quote :
Manes asked Harris if he was going shooting that night as it was about 9:00 p.m. Harris replied, "no, I’m going shooting tomorrow”. Harris told Manes that he was joining the Marines soon and Miklich said that they tried to talk him out of enlisting. Harris left the residence with the ammo.

I don't think Dylan was with him and Dylan got home around 8:30 or 9 according to AMR?

So then they could have gone to Outback and then Eric could have picked up the ammo on his own.

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 12:29 am

Does anyone know why Dylan had a Hammer and Sickle Badge on his Shoe?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 12:34 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Does anyone know why Dylan had a Hammer and Sickle Badge on his Shoe?

A family friend got it for him on their trip to Russia. And he wore it to be edgy.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 6:32 am

myshame wrote:
Did Eric or Dylan really say Seig Heil during bowling?
I know that you haven't been around in a while and the question was basically answered already Laughing but there was a thread that mentioned some more accounts of those who bowled with Eric and Dylan so I'll post a third and fourth statement that confirm that this was more than a rumor.

Page 16418
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Page 2150
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The last one is interesting because she is the only person that I've come across (so far) who said that Dylan did this too. I would find this questionable because the odd bowling style was also attributed to Eric alone by a couple of other people but someone else mentioned Chris Morris going along with it at times so it seems likely that this wasn't just an Eric thing and Dylan probably did join in sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Did Dylan wear his leather or cotton trench coat during NBK?

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Does anyone remember the story I think from Nate saying that Dylan told him he didn’t want to start any relationship in high school?

Who was he trying to set Dylan up with? I know Devon tried a few times to no avail but he did go out with Kristen and in her 11k statement that she thought she was dating him... hon... he took another girl to prom I don’t think you were dating Sad

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Does anyone remember the story I think from Nate saying that Dylan told him he didn’t want to start any relationship in high school?

That doesn't ring a bell right off. scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 3:50 pm

I am sure I've read this before but it isn't ringing any bells. I thought Dylan wrote this in Eric's yearbook but then someone said it was Eric's writing.

"Eric wrote the suicide plan. Titled, The Book of God."

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

That doesn't ring a bell right off. scratch

Do not recall it either. But my memory may be fuzzy. My leet columbine skills are not what they used to be. I didn't open the 11k for years now. Cool

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 12:02 am

Question:

Tim Krabbe in his book writes about the cliques in CHS , he talks about the jock vs TMC thing, but writes that in the end people interacted on a daily basis and the division wasn't always clear. He writes that TCM and athletes played "Magic the Gathering" togeather.

Who would that athlete/s be? Chris Walken? Kevin Hofstra? Some other guy from the soccer team? Someone else entirely?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 5:03 pm

Did Wayne Harris ask Eric why he had a Pipe Bomb when he found one?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:11 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm sure he did, although the exact conversation that took place is anyone's guess.  scratch

I assume Eric down played it by say that he was just trying to see if it would work, he was only goofing off, he wasn't going to use it on anything, etc.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66090
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

From what I've gathered he found it, confronted Eric where he most probably asked why he had it/was making it, Eric most probably gave the same answers shadowed suggested, they went to the mountains and detonated it, and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:34 pm

23september wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

From what I've gathered he found it, confronted Eric where he most probably asked why he had it/was making it, Eric most probably gave the same answers shadowed suggested, they went to the mountains and detonated it, and that was it.
I know Wayne and Eric detonated the bomb in the mountains, I was just wondering if he ever asked Eric why he had one in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 pm

Is it true that in the 11k there is a story about Eric calling a girl ugly so much that she cried?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:10 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Is it true that in the 11k there is a story about Eric calling a girl ugly so much that she cried?

I'm stumped.  scratch This seems like a question to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:24 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I'm stumped.  scratch This seems like a question to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I think if you don’t know the answer sororityalpha will find it in about two minutes I’ll have my answer by days end.... Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Hmmm, I am not familiar with that story, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 11:06 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Hmmm, I am not familiar with that story, sorry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Well when sororityalpha is stumped then it probably didn't happen! Haha
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 11:08 pm

Why would it be in the 11k if it wasn't true?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

I think the real question was IF this story was in the 11k, not so much on if it had happened or not.  

Also just because something was included in the 11k doesn't guarantee that it was 100% true. The 11k is filled with inaccuracies, and fabricated stories.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 11:37 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I think the real question was IF this story was in the 11k, not so much on if it had happened or not.  

Also just because something was included in the 11k doesn't guarantee that it was 100% true. The 11k is filled with inaccuracies, and fabricated stories.

It is also very possible that I read it somewhere else and the person thought it was in the 11k but wasn't...

The 11k has inaccuracies but also funny little gems I have read recently. I still love the random gal who stated "Harris and Klebold were hot and bad boys..." like oh sweetie... they wish they were "bad boys"

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 12:10 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

It is also very possible that I read it somewhere else and the person thought it was in the 11k but wasn't...

The 11k has inaccuracies but also funny little gems I have read recently. I still love the random gal who stated "Harris and Klebold were hot and bad boys..." like oh sweetie... they wish they were "bad boys"

True, I will often see/read/hear something and later on forget exactly where I found it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Where exactly was Erics locker located? I know Dylan had locker 837 which was outside the library, and that Eric had 624, so is that in the hallway by the main entrance?
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 8:24 pm

deleted

Last edited by 23september on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 5:04 am

Eric inside Columbine was filmed 20 years ago this month..... 20 years ago.. how do we feel? It's so odd thinking about that.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Eric inside Columbine was filmed 20 years ago this month..... 20 years ago.. how do we feel? It's so odd thinking about that.

must've been after the 18th since the first day of school was then, and then maybe a week after that since they talk about welcome back posters still hanging around. They do mention september 9th and then something about 14 days, so maybe 14 days left? Around the 25th maybe?

it's really odd, hard to wrap my head around it since watching the video makes it seem like he's still around somehow
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 3:00 pm

I know... sometimes it’s so strange to see a video and realize they’re dead.

I get that way when I see a video on YouTube with a friend of mine who passed. I still remember when it was filmed and everything

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Is it a reasonable assumption that when Dylan mentions the senior prank to his mom that he is hinting at the massacre?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Is it a reasonable assumption that when Dylan mentions the senior prank to his mom that he is hinting at the massacre?

I think so yes.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 1:31 pm

When Eric encountered John and told him to "go home", was it before or after he placed the Cafeteria bomb?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
When Eric encountered John and told him to "go home", was it before or after he placed the Cafeteria bomb?
John who? Eric told Brooks to go home and it was after they put the bombs in the Cafeteria. Eric put a bomb in the Cafeteria at 10:59 AM. Eric told Brooks to "go home" around 11:14 AM.

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 2:19 pm

I meant to put Brooks sorry, I'm an idiot.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 2:30 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
They did let a guy named John who was hiding under one of the Library tables go too. You can see him run down the stairs at 11:34 AM.

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Jenn wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
They did let a guy named John who was hiding under one of the Library tables go too. You can see him run down the stairs at 11:34 AM.
Oh yeah I knew that, I just get words and names mixed sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Did E&D play Vampire: the Masquerade?
I read somewhere that they played it, i'm curious if it's true and if it is, i would appreciate more info about it. Apologize if this is a stupid question
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:29 am

Halcyon666 wrote:
I read somewhere that they played it, i'm curious if it's true and if it is, i would appreciate more info about it. Apologize if this is a stupid question

The video games based on the tabletop game weren't released until the 2000s and I don't believe either of them were into tabletop games, so as far as I know (which, mind you, I do not know everything) they never played it.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:31 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

The video games based on the tabletop game weren't released until the 2000s and I don't believe either of them were into tabletop games, so as far as I know (which, mind you, I do not know everything) they never played it.

Oh ok, i appreciate the response.
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Did they have parking spots next to each other in the senior lot, senior year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 3:51 pm

23september wrote:
Did they have parking spots next to each other in the senior lot, senior year?

I can't 100% remember them being side by side, but I think they were close. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 10:18 pm

Were there still any (living and conscious) kids in the library by the time E&D killed themselves?
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82557
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Lisa Kreutz and Patrick Ireland would have still been there. Ireland does not remember much, for obvious reasons.
Kreutz, in her police statement, believes that she was awake for most of the time she lay there waiting for rescue and kept track of the time by listening to the school bells ring. She stated that she did remember someone coming back into the library after E&D left but she didn't remember any details. She also reported hearing another explosion either inside or outside of the library after all of the other students had left.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 11:39 pm

patogen wrote:
Were there still any (living and conscious) kids in the library by the time E&D killed themselves?
I believe there was 46 people still in library when E&D committed suicide.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 12:30 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
patogen wrote:

I thought it was just 2.

Lisa and Patrick. Where did you get 46?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 12:44 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
patogen wrote:

I thought it was just 2.

I read somewhere it was only two too (if I remember well the other students left the library after Eric and Dylan left). If there was really 46 people in the library when they committed suicide, we would probably have reliable details about their last moments, especially since "only" 24 people were injured during the whole massacre, so it would mean that if all the injured were in the library, 22 people would not have been injured at all.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 1:05 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
patogen wrote:

I thought it was just 2.

Well it was how many when E&D left the library, I guess some of them left but I suppose some of left when E&D came back. There had to be more than 2 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next