Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 2:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone remember the I will remember you Columbine mix?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:07 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone remember the I will remember you Columbine  mix?

This is a very sinister tribute video. It is weird that they chose images of the attack and of people crying instead of pictures of the victims.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2443
Contribution Points : 93367
Forum Reputation : 600
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 22
Location : UK

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:34 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone remember the I will remember you Columbine  mix?
The first thing I see in the comment section is someone saying that E&D were the bullies and psychopaths, they even cited Dave Cullen, people can be so ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 12:07 pm

Can someone direct me to Chris Walker’s interview in the 11k?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 84157
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Can someone direct me to Chris Walker’s interview in the 11k?

pg. 2227- 2237
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 10:16 am

What was Eric and Dylan's parents' views on the music and video games their son liked? Were they open-minded about it (before the shooting)?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 11:33 am

Neah wrote:
What was Eric and Dylan's parents' views on the music and video games their son liked? Were they open-minded about it (before the shooting)?

I think we learn a bit about what Dylan's mom thought about the music and video games. She didn't like Dylan watching so many violent movies and would always check in with the parents of friends Dylan was hanging out with to see what they were watching etc... I don't know how many video games she knew about since when he was on the computer Sue said he was usually talking to friends and he was a beta tester for microsoft. Most people assume that Dylan played some Chemical Brothers for his parents on their way to the University of Arizona and they liked it.

I think Eric had to hide a lot of his more edgy interests because I imagine Wayne and Kathy were WAY more conservative. I am trying to think back to Wayne's notebook because I imagine that is the only sense we have of what he thought about Eric's interests.


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
What was Eric and Dylan's parents' views on the music and video games their son liked? Were they open-minded about it (before the shooting)?

I think we learn a bit about what Dylan's mom thought about the music and video games. She didn't like Dylan watching so many violent movies and would always check in with the parents of friends Dylan was hanging out with to see what they were watching etc... I don't know how many video games she knew about since when he was on the computer Sue said he was usually talking to friends and he was a beta tester for microsoft. Most people assume that Dylan played some Chemical Brothers for his parents on their way to the University of Arizona and they liked it.

I think Eric had to hide a lot of his more edgy interests because I imagine Wayne and Kathy were WAY more conservative. I am trying to think back to Wayne's notebook because I imagine that is the only sense we have of what he thought about Eric's interests.


Maybe Sue changed her mind after the shooting when she thought about what she failed in Dylan's education and put the role of movies and video games into perspective.

Do you think she "failed" Dylan's education? Because she was such a loving mother (I do not doubt Eric's parents loved their son too) and, unlike Eric, Dylan showed so few signs. I think that if the child doesn't want to talk and hide his feelings, there's nothing you can do. I myself would probably have never talked to my parents, and yet they made me feel confident about them and I know they care. But it's just that I'm not the kind of person who talks to others about my problems. Dylan was probably the same (btw, do we know if he often talked to Eric about his depression?). And unlike Nancy (although I don't want to be too harsh toward Nancy because she really loved and cared for Adam and she was his first victim, and yet, she was really reckless by providing his troubled son weapons), she didn't "helped" him to gain the capacity to be a killer.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Has anyone ever figured out what Eric mumbles about Trenchcoat Mafia when he is off camera during Hitmen for Hire?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Another question... are there any victims that we don't have a lot of information about, like home movies etc? I know Lauren's mom is often in the media but I realized I have never seen any home videos of her or heard any funny stories...


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65239
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 8:43 am

What is being said at 1:04 in this hitmen for hire video? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it Erik Veik saying it?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65239
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 8:52 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Has anyone ever figured out what Eric mumbles about Trenchcoat Mafia when he is off camera during Hitmen for Hire?

Can I get a timestamp? I haven't heard that.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 10:00 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Has anyone ever figured out what Eric mumbles about Trenchcoat Mafia when he is off camera during Hitmen for Hire?

Can I get a timestamp? I haven't heard that.

Yes! It’s at 1:08 after Dylan says they can keep rolling after he messes up his lines

I saw when I search for it on YouTube that someone made a reaction video to it.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65239
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 10:35 am

Oh, ok so it's the one I was wondering about also.. now I hear it.

I can't make sense of what's being said after trench coat mafia but it seems to be an impersonation of a bully so it would be interesting to understand what kind of things they would hear walking the hallways.

The way it's being said only tells me that the rest of the line probably is a sarcastic statement about the trench coat mafia which makes them look weak or stupid in some way.

Do you agree, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?



Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 10:41 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Oh, ok so it's the one I was wondering about also.. now I hear it.

I can't make sense of what's being said after trench coat mafia but it seems to be an impersonation of a bully so it would be interesting to understand what kind of things they would hear walking the hallways.

The way it's being said only tells me that the rest of the line probably is a sarcastic statement about the trench coat mafia which makes them look weak or stupid in some way.

Do you agree, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?




I do.

It sounded like it was in a very mocking tone and was also before Dylan’s second attempt at his intimidation scene

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65239
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 10:54 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Oh, ok so it's the one I was wondering about also.. now I hear it.

I can't make sense of what's being said after trench coat mafia but it seems to be an impersonation of a bully so it would be interesting to understand what kind of things they would hear walking the hallways.

The way it's being said only tells me that the rest of the line probably is a sarcastic statement about the trench coat mafia which makes them look weak or stupid in some way.

Do you agree, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?




I do.

It sounded like it was in a very mocking tone and was also before Dylan’s second attempt at his intimidation scene

Yes and he reacts very strongly...

With watching the part of the video over and over in different speeds I feel like he is saying

"ah, trench coat mafia, the lies predict holder" or "the lies are pretty cold here".

Maybe something said to them when they try to call the bullies out?

I vote for the second one being said to them if the trench coat mafia ever went together to a teacher and talked about some bullying incident.. did they?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 11:10 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Oh, ok so it's the one I was wondering about also.. now I hear it.

I can't make sense of what's being said after trench coat mafia but it seems to be an impersonation of a bully so it would be interesting to understand what kind of things they would hear walking the hallways.

The way it's being said only tells me that the rest of the line probably is a sarcastic statement about the trench coat mafia which makes them look weak or stupid in some way.

Do you agree, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?




I do.

It sounded like it was in a very mocking tone and was also before Dylan’s second attempt at his intimidation scene

Yes and he reacts very strongly...

With watching the part of the video over and over in different speeds I feel like he is saying

"ah, trench coat mafia, the lies predict holder" or "the lies are pretty cold here".

Maybe something said to them when they try to call the bullies out?

I vote for the second one being said to them if the trench coat mafia ever went together to a teacher and talked about some bullying incident.. did they?

I think they did.

Also I know this is a stretch but when you mentioned that I remembered the yearbook TCM quote about staying away from cream soda. And I guess that some of the bullies claimed some of the TCM were drinking beer on school grounds and got in trouble for it.

But I do think at times they tried to go talk about the bullying but it fell on deaf years so they gave up. I think that was the case for many many students there Sad

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65239
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 11:20 am

I wouldn't say lying about drinking cream soda is a cold lie though... Razz
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65239
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 8:45 am

Do you guys think it was a conscious decision for Eric and Dylan to commit suicide so close to one of their victims? If so, why?
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 84157
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 10:16 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Do you guys think it was a conscious decision for Eric and Dylan to commit suicide so close to one of their victims? If so, why?

No. I think they assumed everyone that remained in the library was dead; I don't think they were paying attention to anyone else at that point.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121778
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 4:41 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Do you guys think it was a conscious decision for Eric and Dylan to commit suicide so close to one of their victims? If so, why?

No, I think the whole reason they went back to the library was to get a good angle at shooting first responders.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 84157
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 12:50 am

I'm watching some of the compiled TV news reports from Columbine and shaking my head at a lot of the misinformation that was put out in the first few days. For like 2 days they said E & D were juniors and E was 17, and D was 18. I mean, that's BASIC info and they couldn't even get that right!

Anyway, I know some stuff that was reported was just wrong but several reporters have said that part of the reason that the investigative process was going so slowly was because E & D put bombs beneath the bodies of some of the victims. I remember hearing this at the time and forgetting about it. I don't recall ever reading this in any of the reports when I began researching Columbine years later.

So, this didn't happen, right? They didn't booby trap anybody did they?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 1:47 am

thelmar wrote:
I'm watching some of the compiled TV news reports from Columbine and shaking my head at a lot of the misinformation that was put out in the first few days. For like 2 days they said E & D were juniors and E was 17, and D was 18. I mean, that's BASIC info and they couldn't even get that right!

Anyway, I know some stuff that was reported was just wrong but several reporters have said that part of the reason that the investigative process was going so slowly was because E & D put bombs beneath the bodies of some of the victims. I remember hearing this at the time and forgetting about it. I don't recall ever reading this in any of the reports when I began researching Columbine years later.

So, this didn't happen, right? They didn't booby trap anybody did they?



They didn’t. No evidence and also no time

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 84157
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 7:22 am

Thank you. I thought this was the case but they just kept repeating it and I started to doubt myself!

Just goes to show how that when the news people are more interested in being first than being right, a lot of bad info gets disseminated and then it's harder to get to the actual truth of the matter.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:51 am

thelmar wrote:
Just goes to show how that when the news people are more interested in being first than being right, a lot of bad info gets disseminated and then it's harder to get to the actual truth of the matter.



100% true statement there! It's usually a race to who has any info first. They care very little about fact checking for the most part. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NotTheRedBaron

NotTheRedBaron


Posts : 3
Contribution Points : 53350
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-08-22

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a new member and have been enjoying trying to catch up on the wealth of information here, so my apologies if this has already been covered.

In the Denver Post article where Patti Nielson is interviewed it's reported:
Quote :
When the line was disconnected, Nielson said, it wasn't from her side. That means authorities have a 26-minute taped record of the siege in the library. Had they not lost the connection, they would have heard what transpired at the end of Harris' and Klebold's lives.

I'd thought that it was very strange to drop such an important phone call. I just read the Time article from 12/99 that says:
Quote :
Teacher Dave Sanders had been shot running in the upstairs hallway, trying to warn people; he was bleeding badly and needed help fast. But by this time the 911 lines were so flooded with calls that the phone company started disconnecting people--including Starkey.

So does anyone know why the library phone call was disconnected? Was it just randomly dropped by the phone company? It all sounds so weird.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99516
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:09 pm

NotTheRedBaron wrote:

So does anyone know why the library phone call was disconnected? Was it just randomly dropped by the phone company? It all sounds so weird.

I know the line remained opened far beyond the point when Patti stopped talking to them. It was confirmed that the whole library shooting was recorded.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 84157
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 6:06 pm

NotTheRedBaron wrote:

So does anyone know why the library phone call was disconnected? Was it just randomly dropped by the phone company? It all sounds so weird.

No, I've never been able to find anything on it. Nielson crawled away from the phone and hid in a cabinet for 3 hours so she definitely didn't hang it up.
The phone call began at 11:27 am, and E & D enter the library 4 minutes and 10 seconds into the call. They are there for about 7 minutes and 45 seconds and then leave (around 11:36 am). And if the police timeline is accurate, E & D re-enter the library at noon, which is only 7 minutes after the 911 is said to have cut off.

To be honest, it's one of those things where I've always wondered if they don't really have the entire event (both times they were in the library) recorded on the call and for some reason they are withholding it. I'm not a suspicious person or conspiracy kind of person by nature, but Jeffco has proven to have been not forthcoming and in some cases downright deceptive, so things like this that don't quite make sense a part of me always wonders what hand Sheriff Stone and the others had it in.



Back to top Go down
NotTheRedBaron

NotTheRedBaron


Posts : 3
Contribution Points : 53350
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-08-22

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 8:24 am

Thanks for the responses. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if JeffCo had something to do with it; their reputation warrants a raised eyebrow in a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:29 pm

I don’t know if I am misremembering but does anyone remember an interview were Sue talks about speaking to other parents of mass or school shooters? Eric’s parents excluded of course.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I don’t know if I am misremembering but does anyone remember an interview were Sue talks about speaking to other parents of mass or school shooters? Eric’s parents excluded of course.

Apparently the father of Steven Robert Curnow met the Klebolds and the Harrises and keeps in touch with the Klebolds. Lauren Townsend’s stepfather said they met Eric's parents. But I didn't find anything about Sue talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Did Eric and Dylan actually call their outfits and supplies their kill gear?

It sounds like something Dylan would say...

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Did Eric and Dylan actually call their outfits and supplies their kill gear?

It sounds like something Dylan would say...


That does sort of sound like something he would come out with. Haha
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2443
Contribution Points : 93367
Forum Reputation : 600
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 22
Location : UK

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:54 pm

When did Eric and Dylan get their cars?

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:57 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Did Eric and Dylan actually call their outfits and supplies their kill gear?

It sounds like something Dylan would say...


 That does sort of sound like something he would come out with.  Haha

Lol

It really does. He was into the theatrics for lack of a better word


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
When did Eric and Dylan get their cars?

Eric got his first but not sure when.

I think Dylan got his October of 1997.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
5PMSomewhere

5PMSomewhere


Posts : 35
Contribution Points : 55005
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-08-07

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Why were Eric and Dylan in the same age/year group?

I've wondered as to why this is, are the rules different in the states?
As over here in the UK Eric *should* have been one year above Dylan being born in the April 81, as age the default age group runs from September to August.

Unless Eric was held back a year which I've never heard?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 6:35 pm

5PMSomewhere wrote:
Why were Eric and Dylan in the same age/year group?

I've wondered as to why this is, are the rules different in the states?
As over here in the UK Eric *should* have been one year above Dylan being born in the April 81, as age the default age group runs from September to August.

Unless Eric was held back a year which I've never heard?


Dylan started school earlier which is why he was always the youngest. I was born in October but I started school early so I was always the youngest as well.

Rachel was a month older than Dylan but was only a junior.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 1:01 am

Does anyone know why CNN created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Was this like some original 11k? There is a forward by JeffCo. Was it for some TV special they did?

I don't see any new information, don't worry. It does show how many officers from different departments responded. Which I had never seen. It also includes download links to 911 calls and police radio.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Sorry if it has already been asked or if it is widely known, but do we know if Eric and Dylan went to gigs ? Have they seen Rammstein, NIN or KMFDM live for example ?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Neah wrote:
Sorry if it has already been asked or if it is widely known, but do we know if Eric and Dylan went to gigs ? Have they seen Rammstein, NIN or KMFDM live for example ?

Yes!

Dylan I believe saw the Chemical Brothers live and had plans to see them again in July of 1999 with Devon.

Eric and Dylan saw KMFDM and Rammstein. I think Eric is wearing his KMFDM tour shirt in Eric in Columbine and Dylan's XTORT shirt in his RNN video is from the tour too.

I think Dylan makes references to a few concerts they saw the summer before their junior year.

Ever notice how Dylan crosses out senior then puts junior year. Not sure if that was an honest mistake or if he was calling it their senior year since they wouldn't actually be completing their real senior year.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 4:08 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
Sorry if it has already been asked or if it is widely known, but do we know if Eric and Dylan went to gigs ? Have they seen Rammstein, NIN or KMFDM live for example ?

Yes!

Dylan I believe saw the Chemical Brothers live and had plans to see them again in July of 1999 with Devon.

Eric and Dylan saw KMFDM and Rammstein. I think Eric is wearing his KMFDM tour shirt in Eric in Columbine and Dylan's XTORT shirt in his RNN video is from the tour too.

I think Dylan makes references to a few concerts they saw the summer before their junior year.

Ever notice how Dylan crosses out senior then puts junior year. Not sure if that was an honest mistake or if he was calling it their senior year since they wouldn't actually be completing their real senior year.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  For some reason I truly want to believe that somewhere in this big wide world there exists some random footage of Eric sitting on Dylan's shoulders in the crowd at one of these concerts! Can you imagine what that would possibly look like? Or if it ever did happen how that conversation went down?  

Eric- Goddamn tall ass fuckers! I can't see shit! I HATE tall ass, long legged bastards!

Dylan- Um Eric? Do you want me to give you a boost?

Eric-  Kiss my ass! While thinking to himself "You long legged bastard"(as he is jumping up and down like a damn pogo stick trying to see over the crowd).

Dylan- Come on Eric you look fucking ridiculous, and you are embarrassing me!

Eric- Stops hopping and says "Ok, but if you tell anyone I will fucking murder you in your sleep" as he climbs onto Dylan's back.

Dylan-Smirks to himself while bouncing little REB on his shoulders like a toddler.

Eric- Finally able to see something other then the backs of the people in front of him, drops his tough guy act and gleefully shouts "WoooHOOO!"


Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 4:13 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
Sorry if it has already been asked or if it is widely known, but do we know if Eric and Dylan went to gigs ? Have they seen Rammstein, NIN or KMFDM live for example ?

Yes!

Dylan I believe saw the Chemical Brothers live and had plans to see them again in July of 1999 with Devon.

Eric and Dylan saw KMFDM and Rammstein. I think Eric is wearing his KMFDM tour shirt in Eric in Columbine and Dylan's XTORT shirt in his RNN video is from the tour too.

I think Dylan makes references to a few concerts they saw the summer before their junior year.

Ever notice how Dylan crosses out senior then puts junior year. Not sure if that was an honest mistake or if he was calling it their senior year since they wouldn't actually be completing their real senior year.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  For some reason I truly want to believe that somewhere in this big wide world there exists some random footage of Eric sitting on Dylan's shoulders in the crowd at one of these concerts! Can you imagine what that would possible look like? Or if it ever did happen how that conversation went down?  

Eric- Goddamn tall ass fuckers! I can't see shit! I HATE tall ass, long legged bastards!

Dylan- Um Eric? Do you want me to give you a boost?

Eric-  Kiss my ass! While thinking to himself "You long legged bastard"(as he is jumping up and down like a damn pogo stick trying to see over the crowd).

Dylan- Come on Eric you look fucking ridiculous, and you are embarrassing me!

Eric- Stops hopping and says "Ok, but if you tell anyone I will fucking murder you in your sleep" as he climbs onto Dylan's back.

Dylan-Smirks to himself while bouncing little REB on his shoulders like a toddler.

Eric- Finally able to see something other then the backs of the people in front of him, drops his tough guy act and gleefully shouts "WoooHOOO!"


Haha Roll


Lol in an alternate universe I hope for that!

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
Sorry if it has already been asked or if it is widely known, but do we know if Eric and Dylan went to gigs ? Have they seen Rammstein, NIN or KMFDM live for example ?

Yes!

Dylan I believe saw the Chemical Brothers live and had plans to see them again in July of 1999 with Devon.

Eric and Dylan saw KMFDM and Rammstein. I think Eric is wearing his KMFDM tour shirt in Eric in Columbine and Dylan's XTORT shirt in his RNN video is from the tour too.

I think Dylan makes references to a few concerts they saw the summer before their junior year.

Ever notice how Dylan crosses out senior then puts junior year. Not sure if that was an honest mistake or if he was calling it their senior year since they wouldn't actually be completing their real senior year.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  For some reason I truly want to believe that somewhere in this big wide world there exists some random footage of Eric sitting on Dylan's shoulders in the crowd at one of these concerts! Can you imagine what that would possibly look like? Or if it ever did happen how that conversation went down?  

Eric- Goddamn tall ass fuckers! I can't see shit! I HATE tall ass, long legged bastards!

Dylan- Um Eric? Do you want me to give you a boost?

Eric-  Kiss my ass! While thinking to himself "You long legged bastard"(as he is jumping up and down like a damn pogo stick trying to see over the crowd).

Dylan- Come on Eric you look fucking ridiculous, and you are embarrassing me!

Eric- Stops hopping and says "Ok, but if you tell anyone I will fucking murder you in your sleep" as he climbs onto Dylan's back.

Dylan-Smirks to himself while bouncing little REB on his shoulders like a toddler.

Eric- Finally able to see something other then the backs of the people in front of him, drops his tough guy act and gleefully shouts "WoooHOOO!"


Haha Roll


Lol in an alternate universe I hope for that!


Having been in similar situations at concerts myself, I was always glad that the people I was with realized that my 5'1 ass needed help and would lend their shoulders freely. Because otherwise I would have died years ago from being trampled or drowning in a sea of ass cracks!  Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194671
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 4:31 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
Sorry if it has already been asked or if it is widely known, but do we know if Eric and Dylan went to gigs ? Have they seen Rammstein, NIN or KMFDM live for example ?

Yes!

Dylan I believe saw the Chemical Brothers live and had plans to see them again in July of 1999 with Devon.

Eric and Dylan saw KMFDM and Rammstein. I think Eric is wearing his KMFDM tour shirt in Eric in Columbine and Dylan's XTORT shirt in his RNN video is from the tour too.

I think Dylan makes references to a few concerts they saw the summer before their junior year.

Ever notice how Dylan crosses out senior then puts junior year. Not sure if that was an honest mistake or if he was calling it their senior year since they wouldn't actually be completing their real senior year.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  For some reason I truly want to believe that somewhere in this big wide world there exists some random footage of Eric sitting on Dylan's shoulders in the crowd at one of these concerts! Can you imagine what that would possibly look like? Or if it ever did happen how that conversation went down?  

Eric- Goddamn tall ass fuckers! I can't see shit! I HATE tall ass, long legged bastards!

Dylan- Um Eric? Do you want me to give you a boost?

Eric-  Kiss my ass! While thinking to himself "You long legged bastard"(as he is jumping up and down like a damn pogo stick trying to see over the crowd).

Dylan- Come on Eric you look fucking ridiculous, and you are embarrassing me!

Eric- Stops hopping and says "Ok, but if you tell anyone I will fucking murder you in your sleep" as he climbs onto Dylan's back.

Dylan-Smirks to himself while bouncing little REB on his shoulders like a toddler.

Eric- Finally able to see something other then the backs of the people in front of him, drops his tough guy act and gleefully shouts "WoooHOOO!"


Haha Roll


Lol in an alternate universe I hope for that!


Having been in similar situations at concerts myself, I was always glad that the people I was with realized that my 5'1 ass needed help and would lend their shoulders freely. Because otherwise I would have died years ago from being trampled or drowning in a sea of ass cracks!  Haha

I am surprised we never got a rant about this from Eric

The funny thing is Eric would have been pretty tall to me

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 4:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I am surprised we never got a rant about this from Eric

The funny thing is Eric would have been pretty tall  to me


True! An he would have been tall in my opinion as well.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121778
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
Sorry if it has already been asked or if it is widely known, but do we know if Eric and Dylan went to gigs ? Have they seen Rammstein, NIN or KMFDM live for example ?

Yes!

Dylan I believe saw the Chemical Brothers live and had plans to see them again in July of 1999 with Devon.

Eric and Dylan saw KMFDM and Rammstein. I think Eric is wearing his KMFDM tour shirt in Eric in Columbine and Dylan's XTORT shirt in his RNN video is from the tour too.

I think Dylan makes references to a few concerts they saw the summer before their junior year.

Ever notice how Dylan crosses out senior then puts junior year. Not sure if that was an honest mistake or if he was calling it their senior year since they wouldn't actually be completing their real senior year.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  For some reason I truly want to believe that somewhere in this big wide world there exists some random footage of Eric sitting on Dylan's shoulders in the crowd at one of these concerts! Can you imagine what that would possibly look like? Or if it ever did happen how that conversation went down?  

Eric- Goddamn tall ass fuckers! I can't see shit! I HATE tall ass, long legged bastards!

Dylan- Um Eric? Do you want me to give you a boost?

Eric-  Kiss my ass! While thinking to himself "You long legged bastard"(as he is jumping up and down like a damn pogo stick trying to see over the crowd).

Dylan- Come on Eric you look fucking ridiculous, and you are embarrassing me!

Eric- Stops hopping and says "Ok, but if you tell anyone I will fucking murder you in your sleep" as he climbs onto Dylan's back.

Dylan-Smirks to himself while bouncing little REB on his shoulders like a toddler.

Eric- Finally able to see something other then the backs of the people in front of him, drops his tough guy act and gleefully shouts "WoooHOOO!"


Haha Roll


Lol in an alternate universe I hope for that!


Having been in similar situations at concerts myself, I was always glad that the people I was with realized that my 5'1 ass needed help and would lend their shoulders freely. Because otherwise I would have died years ago from being trampled or drowning in a sea of ass cracks!  Haha

I am surprised we never got a rant about this from Eric

The funny thing is Eric would have been pretty tall  to me

I think Eric would've found it humiliating to acknowledge how short he was.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:48 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Eric- Finally able to see something other then the backs of the people in front of him, drops his tough guy act and gleefully shouts "WoooHOOO!"


Haha Roll

Roll

It makes me think about my cat. He always want to be the tough guy but it always fails because he is so small and so cute in comparison to us. But sometimes, we want to be kind and we put him on the top of a shelf (We put him there, because Mr. Cat is not strong and tall enough to go there on his own!), so that he can see us from above. And the moment he looks down at us he forgets that we put him there, and he looks at us in a super condescending way. "I am the king of the house, you small little humans!"

This is how I see Eric, like my cat.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Eric- Finally able to see something other then the backs of the people in front of him, drops his tough guy act and gleefully shouts "WoooHOOO!"


Haha Roll

Roll

It makes me think about my cat. He always want to be the tough guy but it always fails because he is so small and so cute in comparison to us. But sometimes, we want to be kind and we put him on the top of a shelf (We put him there, because Mr. Cat is not strong and tall enough to go there on his own!), so that he can see us from above. And the moment he looks down at us he forgets that we put him there, and he looks at us in a super condescending way. "I am the king of the house, you small little humans!"

This is how I see Eric, like my cat.


Almost all cats are just condescending assholes by nature, and most do have that "I am the master, and you are merely my slave" mentality. However I do love them even though I am highly allergic to them. But I also wouldn't trade my kitty-brats for anything.  

Our kitties are all outside cats due to my allergies, but I am their favorite person of the family. I sometimes think they are just seeing which one will finally kill me. Yet I will take some Benadryl and suffer while they try to cuddle me into the grave. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 6:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
Sorry if it has already been asked or if it is widely known, but do we know if Eric and Dylan went to gigs ? Have they seen Rammstein, NIN or KMFDM live for example ?

Yes!

Dylan I believe saw the Chemical Brothers live and had plans to see them again in July of 1999 with Devon.

Eric and Dylan saw KMFDM and Rammstein. I think Eric is wearing his KMFDM tour shirt in Eric in Columbine and Dylan's XTORT shirt in his RNN video is from the tour too.

I think Dylan makes references to a few concerts they saw the summer before their junior year.

Ever notice how Dylan crosses out senior then puts junior year. Not sure if that was an honest mistake or if he was calling it their senior year since they wouldn't actually be completing their real senior year.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  For some reason I truly want to believe that somewhere in this big wide world there exists some random footage of Eric sitting on Dylan's shoulders in the crowd at one of these concerts! Can you imagine what that would possibly look like? Or if it ever did happen how that conversation went down?  

Eric- Goddamn tall ass fuckers! I can't see shit! I HATE tall ass, long legged bastards!

Dylan- Um Eric? Do you want me to give you a boost?

Eric-  Kiss my ass! While thinking to himself "You long legged bastard"(as he is jumping up and down like a damn pogo stick trying to see over the crowd).

Dylan- Come on Eric you look fucking ridiculous, and you are embarrassing me!

Eric- Stops hopping and says "Ok, but if you tell anyone I will fucking murder you in your sleep" as he climbs onto Dylan's back.

Dylan-Smirks to himself while bouncing little REB on his shoulders like a toddler.

Eric- Finally able to see something other then the backs of the people in front of him, drops his tough guy act and gleefully shouts "WoooHOOO!"


Haha Roll


Lol in an alternate universe I hope for that!


Having been in similar situations at concerts myself, I was always glad that the people I was with realized that my 5'1 ass needed help and would lend their shoulders freely. Because otherwise I would have died years ago from being trampled or drowning in a sea of ass cracks!  Haha

I am surprised we never got a rant about this from Eric

The funny thing is Eric would have been pretty tall  to me

I think Eric would've found it humiliating to acknowledge how short he was.


Probably. But depending on how much he wanted to see his favorite band I think he would have used Dylan as a step ladder. OR at the very least would've been VERY tempted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





The small questions thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The small questions thread
Back to top 
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The small questions thread
» Small Questions
» Verifying articles/Small Question
» The small question thread Part 2.
» Questions thread for Amanda Stair

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: