Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 68778
Forum Reputation : 90

The small questions thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:15 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lol

That's a clear look of regret. Very Happy

This is great! Though I don't like the writing they do for Dylan in general. He had more words in his vocabulary than "huh" and "oh" I think Zero Hour Dylan was pretty good, and this Dylan looks a little more like actual Dylan. At least he has the long hair. However WHY can't they give the actor a nice patchy blonde beard and mustache. The pictures are super blurry but sometimes I get a hint of this mess I hear of on Dylan's face with his blonde beard...

I'm with you. The Dylan in INA seemed dull and kind of dumbed down. Dylan was probably more pensive and brooding than what he is portrayed as. He was not just a blind follower of Eric.

Dylan did have some facial hair which you can see in some of the high res prom pics!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:03 am

I agree. There was no slow burning anger or shit eating grin either. In the Basement Tapes recreation I wonder did the actor who played Dylan ever hear of him... it was so blah.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 4:40 pm

**I created a new thread for this topic, if anyone cares to reply there**

On the day the Jan '98 incident occurred, E&D were with Zach Heckler, but parted ways with him before they broke into the van. What could have transpired differently if Zach had been with them?

Would they not have done it?
If all three of them committed the crime, would E&D not have had such a close bond considering someone else was involved?

What are some alternate scenarios for that day, and how could they ultimately have affected NBK? (Dylan's "wrath for January's incident").

EDIT: should I have made this it's own thread? Wasn't sure how involved of a question it was...

Last edited by Littlelo on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 5:53 pm

I like this question!

I want to ponder it some

Just a quick note to say Zack and Devon's relationship sound so dramatic didn't zack get out of a moving car that night
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Some thoughts about that. I am assuming Zach stopped doing the rebel missions around the time he met Devon. That night of the van break in Zach got into a fight with Devon. So he decides just to leave with Eric and Dylan and hang out, cause some problems.

I think the bond with E and D would have to do with how close were they before and how far removed was Zach? They very well could have all gotten into trouble and left Zach out, or tried to convince Zach to go NBK with them. If they all did their time, learned their lesson and no NBK. I assume Zach and Devon would have broken up, Eric may have gotten into more trouble but nothing to the extent of 4/20 and straightened up later and Dylan... I always assume he'd end up killing himself Sad though my hope would be that he would do well in life.

Zach possibly being a third shooter in this scenario would either have increased their chances of getting caught or someone backing out or caused a deadlier massacre. Zach also wrote a threatening letter to Devon's ex BF when they all got suspended for hacking (Devon, Zach, Eric and Dylan) so Zach may have had his own issues too.

I do like the idea of this being a separate thread.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:16 pm

areyoulistening wrote:
tragedy79 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
For me, it is the opposite.  I don't understand Wayne Harris.  I get the feeling he doesn't even care to remember Eric existed, like maybe he feels he is better off without him.  I know that sounds pretty bad, but, I once read this story where Wayne and Kathy Harris met up with the parents of one of the victims, I think it was the Mauser's, but I don't know for sure, and I just felt that Wayne seemed annoyed about the whole situation.  Did anyone else read that story and what was your take on it?

As for the Klebolds?  I think they seem like nice, caring people.  I think they probably still think about Dylan and miss him on a daily basis.  I think they stayed in the house he grew up in because they wanted to remember him and not be chased away from those memories.  I honestly don't think they knew what Dylan was up to and I really don't see how they can be blamed for his actions.  Really, it could have been anyone's teenagWhen you e son.  Maybe they weren't involved in his life as much as they should have been, but he was 17, and by that age, most teenagers aren't as close with their parents as they used to be.  They pretty much do their own thing and with both of his parents working, maybe they didn't notice things, like his depression for example.  But can't that be said about the parents of many teenagers?  Teenagers are very good at hiding things and keeping things to themselves, especially teenage boys, I think. Dylan hid his depression very well from his parents and his friends.  Even his closest friends say they didn't know what was going on with Dylan.

That's actually how I think about it. I think Dylan was a master in hiding this other side of him. When you read his journal you can see how he really thinks of himself as two different persons. His father thought they were very close and that Dylan used to tell him everything. He worked mostly at home and they worked on his BMW together. They used to hang out together like almost every afternoon on a schoolweek. I think that's spending a lot more time with your teenage son than most parents would do.

I am not sure about Wayne Harris. I did read about the meeting between The Mausers and Harrisses. It's in Tom Mausers' book and there is also an article about it. I think it's really brave they met the Mausers' and I think maybe Wayne doesn't know how to act in such a situation. I think he really did care about Eric and did everything he could to prevent him of getting into trouble while he was alive. Maybe a little to much..Sometimes you have to let your kid take a little bit more responsibility.

Maybe it's because Mr and Mrs Harris remind me of my own parents in the way that they dealt with things but I don't find them suspicious in the slightest. It might be because the Klebolds claimed to be so close to their son yet didn't see a single thing to tell them that he was unhappy that bothers me. But then I remember all the stuff that I hid quite well and it may not be the same thing, but I suppose I was being too hard on them and giving a double standard compared to the Harrises.

I've gone completely off topic, excuse me while I fade into the background....

this, its not hard to hide stuff like that from your parents..although my mom would get suspicious if i had locks and guns in my room, but i dont know how there life was day to day so im just speculating
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Sue strikes me as someone who thought it was depression and teen angst, nothing more serious. The Klebolds remind me of my parents so I can sympathize. I believe Dylan only had his shotgun in the house for a brief period of time and then the day of they found a couple of pipe bombs.

Eric is the one who seemed to be hiding an arsenal.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Yes, Eric did stash more of the items at his house than Dylan did.
Back to top Go down
Foxofgrey

Contribution Points : 61668
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 4:23 am

I also have to ask, how tech literate was Eric Harris? Like did he brag about how powerful his PC was to others?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 7:24 am

So many people (myself included) like to say that E&D just had to wait a couple weeks for graduation and then they'd be done with CHS for good. They wonder why they did not just hold out a little longer.

Has anyone ever suggested that maybe Eric was genuinely afraid of what life would bring after high school? Dylan was going to Arizona if NBK didn't happen (unless he would have chosen to end his life before that), and Eric had no set plans.

When I was a freshman in high school, I remember hearing about a senior student who committed suicide. The note she left basically said that she was too overwhelmed with the thought of life after high school and the pressure of college/adult life.

Just something that entered my mind today, thought I would share.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 7:36 am

Littlelo wrote:
Has anyone ever suggested that maybe Eric was genuinely afraid of what life would bring after high school? Dylan was going to Arizona if NBK didn't happen, and he had no set plans.

That is very possible. Eric had even said to Mark Manes that the Marines was his last chance(or something along those lines).  Very likely he was feeling pressured. He did write in his journal that his parents were pressuring him about putting things off.

I think that was why he wrote  "THIS is what I am motivated for, THIS is my goal. THIS is what I want to do with my life!" in regards to NBK in his journal. Apparently they had been on him to make some decisions about his future, and what he wanted to do with his life. Sadly he was already so far gone that NBK was what he wanted. Sad
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very, very good points. I am sure he felt pressure, and in a way him making the choice go to NBK and to thoroughly plan the massacre was the one thing he could control and the one thing he could plan for his future. He really thought it was what he wanted to do and what he should do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 7:58 am

Littlelo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very, very good points. I am sure he felt pressure, and in a way him making the choice go to NBK and to thoroughly plan the massacre was the one thing he could control and the one thing he could plan for his future. He really thought it was what he wanted to do and what he should do.

I actually do think NBK was a control thing for Eric. He planned everything down to the smallest detail. One would assume that since he did have very little control over his everyday life with being picked on, turned down by girls, etc. that he made up for it by all the work that he put into making NBK a reality. It was something that he could control every aspect of and feel confident in himself.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 11:37 am

Both Dylan and Eric NEVER planned to live past their high school graduation of 1999.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:47 pm

Eric crossed out the month of May in his 98/99 school day planner, there was a scan of a mini calendar and May was crossed out.

For me things didn't start getting better until Graduate school so for some kids even after HS is bleak Sad

Eric's planning and focus helped drive NBK, Dylan could have planted the seed but Eric watered it, pruned it, picked it and made a freaking feast out of it.

I know some people mentioned they were annoyed that Sue in AMR seemed happy that Eric didn't really have any plans after college. I wonder if it was more along the lines of if Dylan was focused on going to college and making plans, maybe he and Eric would just fade away as friends as a lot of HS friends do, so there wouldn't be any blow up between the two.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Eric crossed out the month of May in his 98/99 school day planner, there was a scan of a mini calendar and May was crossed out.

For me things didn't start getting better until Graduate school so for some kids even after HS is bleak Sad

Eric's planning and focus helped drive NBK, Dylan could have planted the seed but Eric watered it, pruned it, picked it and made a freaking feast out of it.

I know some people mentioned they were annoyed that Sue in AMR seemed happy that Eric didn't really have any plans after college. I wonder if it was more along the lines of if Dylan was focused on going to college and making plans, maybe he and Eric would just fade away as friends as a lot of HS friends do, so there wouldn't be any blow up between the two.

I also think it may have been she was happy about them parting ways. BUT I also think that it was a tiny bit of smugness on Sue's part, where she took a certain pride in the fact that Dylan had weathered everything and was moving forward, going to Collage, moving on with his life, etc, while Eric had no real plans.

Little did she know what both kids were really aiming for. Sad

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:57 pm

I can see the smugness too. Then she probably felt foolish after.

I believe from the info we have that any sign of problems with the boys would never indicate the magnitude of what they were going to do.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:17 pm

There was an interview with Sue and she mentions Dylan's love poems the. Says "she had never even heard of him." I wonder if she was inferring that from his poems or if the authorities spoke to her.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Could someone decide to write a movie about Eric and Dylan's lives without getting permission from their families?

Just so you know I'm not planning on doing this. I was just thinking of all the movies that were made about Lauren and Rachel and other real life people that died that day. Also some of them are portrayed as characters in plays... but I think Eric and Dylan are the only ones that are named

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I can see the smugness too. Then she probably felt foolish after.

I think this is why she chose to mention it in the book. I do think she tried to be truthful about things even if they made her look bad. She realized how foolish it was in hindsight to think that everything with her son was fine while judging Eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 7:55 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Could someone decide to write a movie about Eric and Dylan's lives without getting permission from their families?

Just so you know I'm not planning on doing this. I was just thinking of all the movies that were made about Lauren and Rachel and other real life people that died that day. Also some of them are portrayed as characters in plays... but I think Eric and Dylan are the only ones that are named

I would assume yes, considering all the documentaries, plays, and indeed some very bad movies that have came out over the years.

I highly doubt the Harris family gave permission for any of those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:09 am

Some doubts I have, It would be nice if someone knows the answers Smile

1- I read on internet that Daniel Mauser tried to push a chair against Eric. Which 11K reports page has this fact?

2- Why did Danny Rohrbough corpse lay 2 days in the stairs outside the school?

==b
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:37 am

Multiple library witnesses claim to have heard one of the shooters remark that a student had tried to "jump" him. This is believed to be in reference to Daniel Mauser.

Patti Blair, page 300
Lindsay Elmore, page 334 & 341
Joshua Lapp, page 481

I don't know where in the 11k it is specifically stated that he tried to push the chair against him, maybe someone else can provide more insight.

Last edited by Littlelo on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 98449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:53 am

Joshua Lapp on 216 of library witnesses reported Daniel shoving the chair toward Eric. It was observed that an overturned chair was near Mauser's body as if it was shoved.

As far as Dan outside....it was just a botched crime scene and I don't think the cops knew what to do as the scene was very large and so many victims

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Joshua Lapp on 216 of library witnesses reported Daniel shoving the chair toward Eric.  It was observed that an overturned chair was near Mauser's body as if it was shoved.

As far as Dan outside....it was just a botched crime scene and I don't think the cops knew what to do as the scene was very large and so many victims

Thanks!

Joshua Lapp, page 481:
"The gunman shot him once and Mauser began pushing a chair back towards him.."

Maybe someone got confused about that sentence , and the fact that Mauser tried to jump up at him.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Was Dylan a part of the news station? I think Erik V was, but I ask because we have the video of Dylan lighting the RNN logo on fire and I don't know what that is all about, what was it for?

Contribution Points : 85887
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 12:44 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Was Dylan a part of the news station? I think Erik V was, but I ask because we have the video of Dylan lighting the RNN logo on fire and I don't know what that is all about, what was it for?
Erik Veik said that he filmed a few introductions for RNN and that Eric and Dylan were involved with two separate videos. He said the one with Dylan lighting the RNN logo on fire was aired over the school network but he wasn't sure if the one made with Eric was aired. In that one, Eric was wearing his trench coat while standing in the school studio. He then bends down to pick up something on the floor and they edit in a ball of light between his hands. As he lifts it higher, it explodes and fills the screen with flickering lights. (10913)
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 am

sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Erik Veik said that he filmed a few introductions for RNN and that Eric and Dylan were involved with two separate videos. He said the one with Dylan lighting the RNN logo on fire was aired over the school network but he wasn't sure if the one made with Eric was aired. In that one, Eric was wearing his trench coat while standing in the school studio. He then bends down to pick up something on the floor and they edit in a ball of light between his hands. As he lifts it higher, it explodes and fills the screen with flickering lights. (10913)

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:36 am

What was the message on the RNN announcements that day? Something like "how do you expect us to stay in school on a day like this" ?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 66114

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:26 am

In both the Eric in school video and the car wax commercial Eric in a mocking voice mentions not being able to "turn it off" (this is a bit far fetched but Hey, that's just me)

My question is if anyone knows if this is some quote from any game he was playing or movie he saw where someone supposedly cant turn a bomb off or something and then gets blown up.

I can totally see him thinking that that is really funny and making it something he jokes about on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:28 am

munchkinphone wrote:
In both the Eric in school video and the car wax commercial Eric in a mocking voice mentions not being able to "turn it off" (this is a bit far fetched but Hey, that's just me)

My question is if anyone knows if this is some quote from any game he was playing or movie he saw where someone supposedly cant turn a bomb off or something and then gets blown up.

I can totally see him thinking that that is really funny and making it something he jokes about on a regular basis.

I ALWAYS wondered about that quote. In the Eric in Columbine video, I seem to remember he was talking about his "alarm going off". Would love some more insight.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:31 am

Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I ALWAYS wondered about that quote. In the Eric in Columbine video, I seem to remember he was talking about his "alarm going off". Would love some more insight.

Yes, but it seems out of place to sound so weak and scared when it's just an alarm instead of a bomb which I guess is the joke and it's kind of funny, but I'm guessing that it is also a reference to some movie or gamequote. I'm hoping someone will have more info on that
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:31 am

Littlelo wrote:
What was the message on the RNN announcements that day? Something like "how do you expect us to stay in school on a day like this" ?

Why would you want to be hear on a day like this?

It was a reference to the gorgeous weather. It then snowed that night and I try not to think about that because Danny and Rachel were still outside, it makes me sad

The other quote was "Quit yer bitchin" but Erik V had to change it.

Where was Erik V on 4/20. He is an interesting guy. He seemed to think of himself as close to E & D then all this happened, then he made those threats the year after.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:36 am

Here is an excerpt from Erik's testimony:

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:37 am

Littlelo wrote:
Here is an excerpt from Erik's testimony:

Thank you!

Chris Morris was Zach's best friend? Huh....

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:41 am

Why didn't Dylan park closer to the school? Did he think the police would be further back, car bomb in mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:41 am

I still would LOVE to know the very first thoughts that went through his head after he learned that it was Eric and Dylan. We all have seen the interview, but I'd like to know if he was scared, or just excited over what they were doing.  He really did seem like he felt left out and let down by them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:45 am

Littlelo wrote:
Why didn't Dylan park closer to the school? Did he think the police would be further back, car bomb in mind?

They were trying to cover all exits and not be in each other's line of fire. The plan was to shoot the kids running out after the bombs went off. But that failed so they had to go with plan B.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:50 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

They were trying to cover all exits and not be in each other's line of fire. The plan was to shoot the kids running out after the bombs went off. But that failed so they had to go with plan B.

Gotcha, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Has anyone ever noticed how, in the Eric in Columbine video, Eric is the one that is filmed the most, especially at the cafeteria table? Even when he isn't talking the camera is focused on him, allowing us to view his mannerisms and behavior. The first couple times I watched it I didn't notice, but it's interesting how often he is filmed when he isn't really saying much.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:29 pm

Then at the end when they went into the classroom Dylan seemed to right up to greet them all.

They all seemed to really enjoy filming.

Hence why we go back to the question... WHY did they not mail the damn Basement Tapes? Got that off my chest.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Then at the end when they went into the classroom Dylan seemed to right up to greet them all.

They all seemed to really enjoy filming.

Hence why we go back to the question... WHY  did they  not mail the damn Basement Tapes? Got that off my chest.

maybe they assumed they would be released
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed how, in the Eric in Columbine video, Eric is the one that is filmed the most, especially at the cafeteria table? Even when he isn't talking the camera is focused on him, allowing us to view his mannerisms and behavior. The first couple times I watched it I didn't notice, but it's interesting how often he is filmed when he isn't really saying much.

Well considering most the filming was being done by Erik V. and he seemed to have a slight man crush on Eric, so yeah Eric was the main focus point. Especially the cafeteria footage.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:35 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Well considering most the filming was being done by Erik V. and he seemed to have a slight man crush on Eric, so yeah Eric was the main focus point. Especially the cafeteria footage.

That explains it. Erik V did like Eric a lot. I bet he thought of Eric as his best friend.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Is it Eric Veik who says in the Eric in school video something like "Is it that girl knocking on your door, friday? Cutting class" and Eric answers "NOo.. PShh"

I wanna know who said that cause obviously Eric was a bit condescending towards him. And also the same guy is the one to quickly say "Maybe not" after the Eric getting jacked up the ass comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:44 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Is it Eric Veik who says in the Eric in school video something like "Is it that girl knocking on your door, friday? Cutting class" and Eric answers "NOo.. PShh"

I wanna know who said that cause obviously Eric was a bit condescending towards him.

I don't think that was Erik V. speaking. Its the guy sitting beside the film man. You can see Erik span over to show the other guy's face. So that would rule out Erik. But I'm not sure who the other person is. scratch

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:45 pm

It took me forever to notice that Dylan is seen at the end of that video. He is sooo freaking tall.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 98449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:46 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

I wanna know who said that cause obviously Eric was a bit condescending towards him. And also the same guy is the one to quickly say "Maybe not" after the Eric getting jacked up the ass comment.

I think that was Mike.

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:50 pm

No Mike is the one saying Eric is getting jacked up the ass and then the guy to the right of Eric Veik is quickly trying to calm down the situation by saying "Maybe not, stay away from that thanks, I appreciate it" as if he realizes Eric might get mad and do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I think that was Mike.  

Nah Mike is sitting across the table on the same side as Eric. Eric is looking in a different direction then Mikes when he is answering the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next